1x1 peggy+prince

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 peggy+prince

Postby snubbulls » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:36 pm

hero x villian roleplay with peggy_rogers
do not post, but feel free to read along!
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 peggy+prince

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:11 pm

General Information
Name:Brendon Dubois
Sexuality:Homosexual
Hero Alias:Shadow Flyer
Height:5”10
Weight:150lbs

Personality
+ Traits:He is extremely good with machines
Tends to be an orderly worker with efficent and quick ways to solve most problems.
He has a heart of gold.
- Traits:
He tends to overthink most everything.
He also has a stubborn streak a mile long,
Another problem is sometimes he tends to like to keep things overly organized and when that get’s ruined he tends to kinda freak out.
He also gets very nervous around those he fancies
inventions,
bow and arrows,
black and red,
cleanliness
Dislikes:Unorginzed people,
those who are loud,
villains,
wrongdoers,
unfair people.

History:
Born in a small town in New York his parents moved to New York city when he entered high school so he could attend a “regular” high school. He always had a talent for the bow and arrow as well as inventing. He began working in his own machines very very early in life and it almost consumed his entire life. Until the night he dreamed up Shadow Flyer, a superhero with a dark black and red suit, he had an ultralight design that could be used for flying and fighting and once it was completed he began his reign of justice. His name is now well throughout New York even though his identity behind the mask is unknown at this point.
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:50 pm

T O B Y
Basic Info
Full Name; Toby Ford
Age; 23
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Bisexual
Villain Name; Vulture
Height; 6'0"
Weight; 170 lbs
+ Traits; Good at repairing things. Tries his best to make things better. He stands with his beliefs.
- Traits; Replies with sarcasm when hurt. Doesn't have a filter between what he thinks and what he says.

Likes;
Anything techy
Metal and hard rock
Anything that explodes
Guns
Birds of prey
Playing pranks

Dislikes;
Classical music
Anyone who tries to screw up his version of justice
Ponies (they're scary okay??)
Classwork

History;
Toby was born in California, but moved to New York City for college. He had a knack for chemistry his whole life, more specifically things that go 'boom' when you mix them. When he was little, he wanted to be a policeman, but as he grew up he began to think that government is inherently corrupt. He eventually decided to take matters into his own hands, and took on the alias 'Vulture' and donned his homemade suit. Since then, he's been using his expertise to bring his own sense of justice to the city.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Brendon
Brendon as Shadow Flyer had just finished another round of kicking butt and taking names when he looked at his watch. Oh crud he was late for his date and he had promised Toby he’d be on time. He took off running before opening the wings of his suit and catching air and flying upwards towards the restaurant, his boyfriend was going to kill him, he landed about a block away and tapped his watch the suit folding away as he ducked into an alleyway tapping another button and a formal suit recollected itself on Brendon. He sighed and dusted off the suit and walked out checking his hair and bow tie in the store window, he prided himself on his apperence especially around Toby. What would his excuse be this time? He felt panic rising in his xhest the last thing he needed was to lose Toby, he loved Toby and he couldn’t afford to lose someone as awesome as Toby even though he wasn’t the neatest boyfriend a guy could ask for.

He arrived at the high end restaurant walking in as he fixed his cuffs and noticed Toby, his boyfriend had his back turned and Brendon sighed walking behind him placing a hand on his shoulder. “I am so sorry I’m late! I got caught up in work” He kissed the other male’s cheek with a small smile as he sat down rubbing his neck, “I know I said I wouldn’t be late but I didn’t check my watch until it was to late. I’m really sorry Toby” He sighs softly, “Can you forgive me?”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:25 pm

TOBY
Toby walked into the restaurant a few minutes late, shoving his handgun into it's sheath on his belt and putting his shirt over it. It had been a rather uneventful day in the life of the Vulture, but at least he didn't get his butt handed to him by that Shadow Flier. Gosh, he hates that guy. Why can't a guy ever blow stuff up without some 'hero' coming to stop him? After all, he's just trying to help everyone, and he will. Eventually.

Toby smiled as he watched Brendon walk into the restaurant. He adjusted his bow tie and shook his head jokingly. "Oh no," he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "My boyfriend was five minutes late to our date, how could I ever forgive him?" He looked up with a stupid grin on his face. "Of course I can forgive you, nerd. After all, I did just get here, I had some, uh, errands to run." He pulled out a menu, hoping his boyfriend didn't notice how bad of a liar he is, but it was probably obvious. "How was work? Probably better than another chem lecture, huh? College is boring."
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:58 am

Brendon
He smiled and rolled his eyes, “Well if all is forgiven I’m ordering a bottle of wine, work was....tense.” He sighed as the waiter walked over, “Can I please get a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon?” The waiter nodded and walked off as Brendon leaned on his hand, “So have you been keeping an eye on the news lately? That Vulture has been wreaking havoc wherever he steps” Brendon shook his head, “It’s a terrible shame.” Brendon watched as the wine arrived and was poured and he picked up his glass, “To us” He laughed softly. “and hopefully to many more years of us”

He still couldn’t believe that he’d ever gone out with Toby, the boy had blown up their science presentation. But the look on his face was something Brendon has found so adorable. He sighed softly and then snapped into reality again as he sipped his wine, “I don’t know what I’d do without you Toby” he smiled at the other male, hearing his question he laughed p, “It was as fun as can be when you’re me” he pushed his hair back
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:27 am

TOBY
"Oh no, I've been so focused on my papers that I haven't been doing much of anything." He picked up his glass and smiled. "To us." He took a sip and set his glass down. "But what about that Shadow Flier guy? From what I've heard, he does more harm than good." He shook his head slightly, and then looked up.

Toby smiled, reaching over the table and taking Brendon's hand. "Jeez, only you could find work fun," he paused for a second, just like he was thinking something profound, but just ended the sentence with a joking "nerd." He took another sip of his wine and leaned back in his seat. "Hey remember when we blew up Mrs. Park's trash can in high school? She totally freaked." He laughed softly. He loved thinking of the day that Brendon and him had met, after all, most couples meet at bars or online, they met because Toby blew something up, how great of a story is that?
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:17 am

Brendon
He laughed softly, “Shadow Flyer is a hero dumbo.” He laughed again and kissed Toby's Hand, “Either way I think work is fun. I have a great job, working on Broadway is amazing” It was a fun side job when he wasn’t saving people. “I’m not a nerd I’m just intelligent and you wouldn’t have passed a Chem if I hadn’t been there” he reminded him, “I told you not to but the sodium stuff in the trash can because it would explode but did you listen to me? Nope. Not my fault you got in trouble”

He laughed softly as he ordered food, only a small seafood salad with some steak on it, “What are you going to eat?” He was still holding Toby’s hand, he didn’t realize he was squeezing it but then he released it quickly as he sat back, “Sorry.” Suddenly his watch beeped and he looked down, another message from the police chief. He quickly tucked back under the table tapping his foot
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snubbulls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:35 am

TOBY
"Whatever, he hasn't done smack for me." He fidgeted with his napkin a bit, then set it to the side. "What do you even do on Broadway again? You never talk about it." Toby wished he had time for a job between school and being the Vulture. He shrugged. "Hey I think I could have passed that class. Just with like a C-." he laughed. "But hey, passing is passing. Also I knew it would blow up, I just wanted to be able to leave class early."

"I'll have whatever has pasta on it." He smiled. He turned to the waiter and ordered seafood linguini with a salad. When Brendon let go of his hand he frowned slightly. "It's alright." he took his phone out of his pocket and murmured "I'm sorry, I have to see what he wants." He walked a few feet away and took the call. When he came back to the table he looked a bit disgruntled, but he knew he couldn't just ditch his boyfriend on a date this important.
| millie / millipede |
| any / all | adult |
❤ metal ❤ re7 ❤
❤ 70's slashers ❤
sharks ❤ clowns ❤
❤ monster high ❤
snubbulls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:18 am

Brendon
“Well don’t knock him until you meet him” He laughed softly and pushed his hair back, “I’m a background dancer. It’s kinda boring but I love to dance.” He rolled his eyes, “A C- would never have gotten me to date you” He laughed and leaned back in his hair as he sipped the wine

“You and carbs.” He sighed and laughed softly. He watched his boyfriend take the call and decided he’d try and see if he could go. “Toby. I just got a work text and I have to go I’m so so sorry can we get a rain check?” He pulled out his wallet, “I’ll pay for dinner”he sighed, “I’m so sorry”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me