1x1 With KadeRadio and rumioki

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 With KadeRadio and rumioki

Postby phenol » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:42 pm

-Charlie Bradbury::Child of Aries
-Hunter Harper:: Child of Minerva
-Silas Reyes::Child of Janus
-Caleb Rosner::Child of Mercury
-Skylar Easton::Child of Hephaestus
-Parker Twells::Child of Hades
Last edited by phenol on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 With KadeRadio and rumioki

Postby phenol » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:51 pm

────────────────────────────────

Name: Charlie Bradbury
Sexuality:: Bisexual
Daughter of: Aries
Power: Combat mastery
Appearance: Charlie has bright ginger hair that matches her personality and has people always guessing whether or not it's dyed (it's natural). She has blue-grey eyes and countless freckles, as well as several scars from scrapes she gets into.
Personality: Charlie lives for the moment and excitement and is often known for being the one that's dragging the friend group out to insane adventures such as biking through the woods, camping, and parties in the middle of nowhere at four in the morning. People can rarely keep up with her endless energy, but are often drawn in anyways because of her fiery personality. But like fire, she is very volatile and can easily snap at others, especially if they're being rude or slow in a way she can't understand. However, this anger never lasts long and she is always quick to apologize, then it's always off to adventure again, making people's heads spin and forget that they were irritated at her in the first place.
Likes: Game nights, coffee, pretzels, staying out late with friends
Dislikes: Dark nights, studying, waking up early
History: Charlie is the firstborn of her parents and they expected a beautiful, graceful little girl to perfect their lives. Little did they know, that they had a little ball of fire and energy that would never cease to chatter and get caught up in trouble. However, this did not faze them, even when she insisted that she wanted to change her name from "Charlotte" to "Charlie", just because she felt like it fit her better. Because of all the love and support her parents have given her, she has grown up with this brilliant personality intact, bringing adventure to every life she meets.
Family: Rebecca Bradbury (Mother), Rowan Bradbury (Adoptive Father), Riley Bradbury (Younger sister)
Friends: Anyone she meets
Enemies: None
Crush: Open

Name: Hunter Harper
Sexuality:: Demisexual
Son of: Minerva
Power: Photographic memory
Appearance: Hunter has black hair that's slightly wavy, but becomes curly when wet. He has light brown eyes and a long scar down his shoulder from a childhood accident.
Personality: Hunter is always on edge, especially when it comes to his reputation and how other people perceive him. He always maintains a diplomatic front and rarely forms any close relationships other than his immediate family, fearing that relations will ultimately lead to the wrong person knowing too much about him and awful consequences to follow. He always has a short temper and often has to bite back harsh words and his rage to keep up a calm exterior.
Dislikes: The cold, ignorant people, circular arguments
History: Hunter has always been the firstborn, even in comparison to his twin, as his twin had always been a bit more coddled than he had. With so much expectation on him, he learned quickly that getting into fights with his classmates only lead to his family as well as other adults being disappointed in him. He had been intelligent since he was young, but only began to show signs of actual genius once he entered high school and the material became more difficult. Hunter began to be known for his incredible memory, but he never told anyone how much he could actually remember, scared of being signaled out as different again in his life.
Family: Emily Renee White (Adoptive mother), Tristan Harper (Father), Aria Harper (Twin), Chase Harper (Younger brother)
Friends: Open
Enemies: Open

Name: Silas Reyes
Sexuality:: Bisexual
Son of: Janus
Power: Prophetic sight, emotional intuition
Appearance: Silas has brown hair that's too soft to style into any which way. He has green eyes and a small scar on his lip from falling into a fence.
Personality: Silas is quite soft-spoken and tries to be nice to everyone he meets. He is the kind of person that no one ever knows whether or not he actually likes them, as he keeps a friendly front to everyone he meets. Even so, he largely avoids others because many people know him as a pushover and often request things that he is either uncomfortable with doing or just doesn't want to. He has a few close friends that he loves dearly and likes that he disappears into the background in most social situations.
Likes: Warm sweaters, tea, crepes, movie nights with his friends
Dislikes: Pushy/oppressive people, loud music, dreaming
History: Silas has spent his entire life in a dazed state of deja vu because even if he never really paid attention to it, his dreams always revealed moments from times up to the next month. He grew up as a quiet child because of this disjointed feeling being constantly around him and because people would tell him off every time he pressed a topic because he believed he could sense they were lying (he has always been right).
Family: Amelia Reyes (Mother)
Friends: Open
Enemies: Open
Last edited by phenol on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:08 pm

Basic
Name: Caleb Rosner
Nickname: Cal
Date of Birth:
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Son of: Mercury
Language: English

Physical Description
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 159
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Forest Green
Build: Lanky with lean muscles
Piercings: He has gauges in both ears

Personality
Personality: Caleb is a trouble maker who constantly getting in trouble with authority. He is very smart and resourceful and is able to make a lot out of nothing. He is independent and a bit of a loner who has very few friends even though he can get along with just about anyone. He is a wanderer at heart and hates sitting or staying in one place for very long. Caleb is also quick on his feet and very nimble.
Powers: Caleb is a skilled thief. He has quick foot work and the ability to pick up just about any skill with a bit of practice. By far his best ability is his pick pocketing.
Likes: Stealing, pulling pranks, teasing people, skateboarding
Dislikes: Getting caught, being punished, large groups of people
Goals/Ambitions: To travel the world and see the sights
Fears: Blindness, being stuck in one place forever
Hobbies/Interests: Skateboarding, collecting strange objects, learning about different places in the world
Strange Behaviors: He steals his friend’s things when he’s feeling nervous

Relationships
Family: Just his mother
Relationship status: Single
Partner: N/A
Crush: N/A

History: Caleb grew up with just his mom and no father. He didn’t mind since he and his mom are very close. From a young age, Caleb did whatever he could to help his mom out with the bills. He couldn’t work however so he took up stealing and selling what he stole in order to make money. The skill came almost naturally to Caleb much to his mom’s concern and frustration. While she told Caleb to stop, he never did since he wanted to make life better for her. As he got older, he started to get in trouble with authority figures for both his pick pocketing and sharp tongue but he always managed to talk his way out of punishment.

Basic
Name: Skylar Easton
Nickname: Sky
Date of Birth: January 21
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual
Son of: Hephaestus

Physical Description
Height: 5’ 8”
Weight: 127
Hair: Naturally brown but has it currently dyed silver
Eyes: Dark brown
Build: Short and fairly skinny

Personality
Personality: Skylar is a gear head who is bubbly and kind. He is overly trusting and loyal to a fault. He loves to help people and make them smile. He can talk a lot if you get him going but can also be very quiet if he is concentrating on something. Skylar likes being around people but he is also perfectly content to spend all his time around machines
Powers: Skylar is very good with his hands and able to build just about anything. He can take things apart and put them back together with ease and use any machinery without any training. He has a very slight ability to create fire but struggles to control it
Likes: Building, tinkering, warm days, Summer, Hot chocolate
Dislikes: Rain, having his tool belt taken away, Winter, bitter foods
Goals/Ambitions: To become an inventor after he graduates
Fears: Hypothermia
Hobbies/Interests: Reading manuals, cleaning, people watching
Strange Behaviors: When around fire he is liable to get distracted by it

Relationships
Family: his mother and Uncle

History: Skylar was raised by his mother and Uncle having never known his father. His mother never takes about the man so Skylar assumes he left them before he was born. Skylar spent a lot of his time as a child in his Uncles shop, elbows deep in cars and other machines helping to fix them. He took to the activity much more then anything else, and would skip school in order to spend more time in the shop much to his Uncles amusement and his mothers chiding.

Basic
Name: Parker Twells
Nickname: None
Date of Birth: September 17th
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Son of: Hades

Physical Description
Height: 6’ 0”
Weight: 160
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Build: Fairly bulky

Personality
Personality: Parker is quiet and tends to keep to himself. While not a loner, he doesn’t have a lot of friends. He has a strange sense of humour which is usually fairly dark. He can get very gloomy when his mood drops which is rather frequently. He can be kind and caring to those he feels protective of.
Powers: He has the ability to shadow travel to places he has been before. He also has the ability to control and manipulate bones
Likes: Being close to the earth, wandering around at night, being left alone
Dislikes: Large groups, bubbly people, high places
Fears: Heights, water

Relationships
Family: His mother and step father

History: Parker has always had a rough relationship with his parents. He doesn’t get along with his step-father and thus resented his mother for bringing him into the family. As a child, Parker would spend as little time as possible at home to avoid the pair but since he was a minor he always had to return home or was brought home by police who found him wandering late at night. As he got older, the rift grew to the point where he barely ever speaks to his mother anymore.
Last edited by Kipori on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Caleb Rosner
    Caleb winced as he was shoved against the lockers of the hallway by one of the jocks whose name he didn't know. The guy had yelled something about giving back his money, which Caleb had denied having before throwing him up against the lockers.
    "Give back my cash you punk." The jock snarled, making Caleb roll his eyes.
    "I told you I don't have your money." He shot back, watching as the jock's buddy pulled his arm back as if to punch him. Normally Caleb would have just steeled himself for the blow, seeing as there was no escaping it with how he was pinned against the lockers but everything seemed to slow down as the guy's arm swung forward. Caleb blinked, startled by the sudden slowness but he was never one to question things so he used the few seconds he figured he had to duck under the punch. A slam and cursing indicated the guy had hit the locker instead of his face, a much preferred option in his opinion.
    "You punk!" The guy yelled, swinging back for another hit which Caleb easily dodged again. It was like his brain knew what was coming and his feet acted accordingly without any actual thought. Not wanting to push his newfound luck, Caleb used the next swing to duck and bolt away from his captors.
    "Thanks for the cash!" He yelled over his shoulder at them before melting in the crowd of students rushing off to class.

Skylar Easton
    Skylar knew he was supposed to be heading for math class but ignored the ticking clock in the corner, instead focusing on the project in front of him. He had spent weeks on this prototype dog robot and he was sure he almost had it figured out. There was something that wasn't working, a part that was missing or a wire that wasn't put in the right place, there had to be something he was missing. Groaning in annoyance, he ran his hand through his hair as he stared at the lifeless creation on the table.
    "Come on little guy, just work for me alright?" He whispered, reaching out and patting the head of the robot. Just as his hand connected with the metal that made up the head, the robot seemed to spring to life. Skylar jerked back at the sudden movement, eyes widening at the sight of the robot dog blinking its LED eyes at him. That couldn't be right, he had to be seeing things, he hadn't had the power source plugged in. There was no way this could be happening and yet, there in front of him was a the robot he had been working on for weeks, alive without any power source. What was happening?

Parker Twells
    Parker had decided to skip his next period of the day and wander the field instead. Math class was useless anyways so he didn't really think much about the choice before making it. He wandered out into the back field, making his way over to a small grove of trees that was good for hiding in if one didn't want to go to class since you couldn't see into it from the school building. Grinning to himself, he settled down on the soft earth and leaned against a tree. Parker had every intention of taking a nap but a chirping caught his attention instead.
    Frowning, he looked up but didn't see any birds in the tree above him. The chirping seemed to stop for a moment so he settled back down only to be interrupted again.
    "Stupid bird." He grumbled, looking around. To his surprise, he saw a bird a little ways away on the ground, bouncing along the earth. Now, Parker didn't know very much about birds but we was pretty sure they were supposed to be in trees not on the ground hopping about. A bit worried that maybe it was hurt, he got to his feet and moved closer. The closer he got the stranger the bird seemed to look until he got close enough to realize what he was really looking at. The sight caused him to jerk back and fall down, staring wide eyed at the skeletal bird hopping across the ground. He rubbed at his eyes, sure he was seeing things but the bird remained, now staring at him with hollow eyes. Parker made a sound of horror in the back of his throat before scrambling to his feet and bolting out of the grove as fast as his legs would carry him.
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:28 pm

C H A R L I E

Charlie quickly changed into her gym uniform, the only thing in school she ever did quickly. Then again, gym was her favorite class and for this unit, they were starting boxing, which was something actually useful, in her opinion. She flipped her hair over her shoulder before tying it back into a messy bun, not caring how it looked like. No matter how neatly she tied it, it was bound to come undone quickly anyways.
"Come on girls, hurry up!" the coach barked, spurring the other students milling, chatting their lives away in the locker room to quickly toss on t-shirts and shorts.
"Why boxing?" Charlie's friend groaned from beside her, slowly folding her clothes and shoving them in her locker, "Why can't we do something easy? Like yoga, or something."
"Oh come on, Ames," Charlie said, punching Amy's shoulder lightly, "I think it'll be fun--plus, you can whip out your pro boxing skills when you're mugged or something."
"Of course you'd say that," Amy groaned, rolling her eyes, "You have infinite energy. And yea right--we're going to have pro boxing skills after a month of basic training in a school that doesn't have enough gloves for half the bloody class."
"Whatever, let's go," Charlie laughed, jogging out of the locker room and joining the students already running along the track in the gym, laughing again as she heard her friend muttering mutinously from behind her.

H U N T E R

Hunter was staring at the board in a half-daze, looking like he was paying attention but not actually listening to a word the teacher was saying. He knew that he could just go home and flip quickly through the textbook to absorb the information better than the teacher was portraying it to them, and frankly, he thought he'd be able to teach the class better after his short study session than the teacher, droning on about the politics involved in the second world war. He took a quick glance around the classroom, noting that half the class's eyes were glazed over and the other half were lazily doodling in their notebooks, stifling yawns and sparing disappointed glances to the clock on the wall. Satisfied that the teacher wouldn't call him out for not paying attention (he was doing a much better job of hiding that he wasn't than anyone else in the class in the first place), Hunter turned his attention back to the board, bringing up the image of the organic chemistry book he had read last night. It was a harder concept to grasp and far more interesting, in his opinion.
He had always had this ability--to scan quickly over anything and remember the exact details, including books and their contents.
Of course, Hunter had read scientific papers disproving that "photographic" memory false and claiming that the only thing close to that was eidetic memory. But Hunter knew that whatever he could do was much more powerful than that--but he'd never admit that to anyone. He didn't want to become subject to prying from doctors and scientists alike, ultimately drawing attention to himself.

S I L A S

Silas glanced around the room of his math class, looking for Parker. It was one of the two classes they had together, but it seemed like Parker didn't have any plans on attending the class. He let out a small sigh, looking out the window of the classroom towards the area that he knew Parker hid in often to cut class. It wasn't likely that Silas would see him unless Parker left the grove and got closer to the school, but he felt compelled to anyways, a strong sense of unease building in his gut.
He didn't notice that the teacher had started class, but no one said anything--it wasn't as if his grades weren't any good in the class and almost all the students along the windows were staring wistfully outside, desperate to get away from pre-calculus. Silas frowned as he saw Parker running out of the grove, not paying attention to where he was going and that he could be seen in plain sight from the school building. That wasn't like him.
Silas shot up, the dread growing and swirling in his chest, almost to the point where it choked him.
"Silas!" the teacher snapped, narrowing her eyes at him, "Is something the matter?"
His attention was dragged back to the classroom and he paled, looking around the classroom, "I'm sorry..." he said, "Er... I have to...
go to the nurse." he ran out of the classroom before the teacher could stop him, jogging down the halls and only slowing near the back entrance. Something was up with Parker and he had to make sure he was safe.
Last edited by phenol on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:00 pm

Caleb Rosner
    Caleb slipped into his English class right as the bell rang, shooting the teacher a wolfish grin. She couldn't punish him for being late since he had been over the threshold when the bell went. The women looked ready to reprimand him for his close call but seemed to think better of it at the last second and instead just waved for him to take his seat. His grin still in place, Caleb headed to his usual spot in the back and flopped himself down. He tuned the teacher out almost instantly, having no interest in learning about some ancient book that was probably written in the stone age or something similarly stupid. Instead he let his mind wander, thinking up places he could visit and recalling snippets of information he read about all kinds of exotic places. He had wanted to travel the globe since he was a small kid, the horizon always calling him to come explore the unknown but instead he was stuck in an uncomfortable chair listening to a women that should have retired years ago drone on and on. Sighing, Caleb shifted his thoughts to what had occurred earlier in the halls. It felt like a dream almost now thinking back to it, the way the punch had slowed and his body had reacted without thinking. Caleb was a skilled pickpocket but he knew for a fact that the rest of his body was not capable of keeping up with his quick hands, at least that had been his thought. The evidence from break falsified this idea which threw Caleb for a loop and made him frown into his desk. He loved unknowns and adventure but when it came to his body, he sure as heck didn't like not knowing what was going on.

Skylar Easton
    The ringing bell snapped Skylar out of his growing panic and confusion. Taking a deep breath he cleared his head and tried to approach the problem logically. Somehow his robot, which was battery powered and had not been functioning up until a moment ago, had turned on while the battery was unplugged and seemed to be functioning perfectly. He sighed, there was nothing logical about that, it didn't make sense at all.
    "How did you turn on." He asked, tilting his head at the robot who mirrored his moments before barking and spinning in a circle. Skylar laughed despite himself and shook his head which caused a thought to come to him. Maybe when he patted the robots head he shifted something inside? He shook his head again, that wouldn't explain the sudden boot up without a power source.
    He groaned loudly and rested his head against his work bench, shooing the robot away when it came up and pawed at his head. Maybe he should show his robotics teacher, he would probably have an explanation for this insanity.

Parker Twells
    Parker liked to believe he was generally a calm person who didn't get spooked easily by strange things. However, seeing a skeletal bird and having it stare at him with hollow eyes was way past his crazy threshold and Parker wanted nothing to do with it. He kept running, refusing to turn back to see if the bird had followed him. That thought only caused him to freak out just a little bit more which was not great considering he was already pretty seriously freaked out right now. When he got back to the school building he quickly ran inside,
    yanking the doors closed behind him. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself as his eyes darted around looking for any signs of the creature. Instead of seeing a bird, he saw Silas a little ways down the hall which was a welcome sight considering what he had just seen. A familiar face was much preferred to whatever in the heck that was outside. Instead of going to Silas, Parker waited for him to get closer before speaking.
    "I'm not crazy right? I'm totally sane right?" He asked, sounding genially concerned about his own sanity. He had to be going insane if he was seeing skeletal birds right?
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 pm

C H A R L I E

Charlie pushed back a stray strand of hair from her face impatiently as the class slowed to a stop, all in varying degrees of exhausted. Charlie herself hadn't broken a sweat, shifting from one foot to the next as the coach dug through the supply room, bringing out a cart with boxing gloves, most of them matched with feeder gloves, but it was obvious that there were an uneven number between the two of them. The coach pulled on a pair of feeder gloves and raked her gaze over the students, an amused smile on her face.
"So," she said, stepping to the middle of the gym, "Anyone already know how to box?"
No one stepped forwards, all looking at each other, eyes wide and owlish.
The coach sighed slightly and nodded, "Ok then," she said, "Anyone brave enough to want to help me demonstrate?"
The coach received the same reaction as before, except this time, some students actually shrank back, as if moving closer to the back would hide them from sight and being selected for a demonstration.
After a long silence, Charlie finally sighed and raised her hand. She might as well try. During her entire two years at the school, she had always been the one to demonstrate whatever sport they were doing--whether she knew what she was doing or not. She stifled her laugh as an audible sigh of relief rose over the class.
"Great," the coach said, and gestured to the cart, "Get yourself a pair of gloves, and we'll go over basic positions."

H U N T E R

Hunter could picture the reactions in his mind perfectly, turning over the images of the bonds of the chemical structures in his mind, taking them apart and piecing them together in accordance to the instructions in the textbook. He honestly didn't know what level of work he was doing, or how long he was taking--it was just a good way to pass time in the most boring class he knew.
Without someone else to talk to in class, or much talent in art at all (he had tried to study anatomy and mimic it intensively,
but it had never produced good results) the one thing he could do was study a subject that was vaguely more interesting. He supposed that he could browse through a book earlier in the day and re-read it in class, but the pleasures of reading a book normally were too good for him to want to do such a thing. He cared about benzene rings much less.

S I L A S

Silas half-walked, half-jogged over to Parker, a small, worried frown on his face.
"You're alright," Silas reassured him, the foreboding constricting his chest once again, "You're ok," he said, reaching out to rest a hand on Parker's shoulder, almost as if to ground him. He didn't like the pallor of Parker's skin, sharply contrasting with the high color in his cheeks from running too hard. Silas didn't think it was likely, but he really hoped that Parker didn't faint. It was
possible, given how stressed he seemed and given his heaving breaths.
"Just take deep breaths," Silas instructed him quietly, glancing around the hallways to make sure that there weren't any teachers or monitors sweeping the halls for students wandering the halls. He pulled Parker into the bathroom, closing the door gently behind him and raised his eyebrows, chewing the inside of his lips nervously, "What happened?" he asked, "I saw you run out from the hiding place."
Last edited by phenol on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:27 pm

Caleb Rosner
    Unable to come up with a solid explanation for what had happened earlier, Caleb decided to leave it alone for the time being. It was likely just a random coincidence, he had gotten used to the jocks swing and reacted accordingly. It had to be muscle memory or something similar, there was no other explanation that satisfied him. He grumbled under his breath, thankful he sat at the back of the room and the teacher couldn't hear him. Shaking his head, he returned to his day dreaming and ignoring the class going on around him. It was becoming increasingly difficult to do so however as his body was beginning to feel antsy and jittery. He knew it was a sign he needed to get up and move but since he was stuck in the middle of a class he didn't have that luxury. Instead he started tapping his foot and drumming his fingers, hoping the movement was enough until class ended. The girl sitting beside him shot him a nasty look and glared pointedly at his tapping foot. Caleb shot her a wide smile and kept taping his foot even though it only seemed to annoy her more.

Skylar Easton
    Much to his disappointment, the robotics teacher didn't have an explanation for Skylar other then what he had already come up with. The teacher did congratulate him on his success even though Skylar didn't feel to happy about it himself. He was pleased the robot worked sure, but he didn't like the unknown factor at play. Sighting, he patted the robots head which earned him a happy barking sound and a robot dancing around his legs as he walked. It did act like a real dog would, something he was proud of considering just how much time went into the coding, but it was still a little unnerving. It felt like he had make a mistake somewhere and the unease wasn't pleasant. He resigned himself to ignoring it until he had time to think about it more clearly and instead moved on to trouble shooting the code through a range of different tests. At least the test he was missing for this wasn't worth very much. It was unlikely it would hurt his grade to much and if it did well he could talk to the teacher about doing extra work or something in order to make up the marks.

Parker Twells
    The sound of a familiar voice did a lot to ground Parker in reality and calm him down. The sudden contact on his shoulder made him jump but relax once his brain made the connection of what the pressure belonged to.
    Just like the voice it was grounding, something he desperately needed in that moment. Not for the first time he was really glad he knew Silas. The guy had an almost freaky ability to tell when something was wrong or someone needed something and while Parker normally found it a bit creepy, in this moment he was thankful for it.
    He allowed Silas to pull him into the bathroom, barely putting up any fight at all as he was pulled along. Instead he focused on doing as he was told and trying to take deep breaths. He sort of succeeded, every few breaths still stuttering and ragged. It took him several minutes of breathing after Silas asked him what had happened before Parker was confident enough in his own voice to answer without panicking again.
    "I think I might be losing my mind Silas." He laughed, voice shaking as he took a few more gulps of air. "I swear I saw a bird, a bird made of bones, just bones nothing else. I swear I saw it, it was chirping and staring right at me with hollow eyes." He had to shut his mouth then, both because he knew how crazy he sounded and because he could feel panic racing through his veins again and didn't want to have another breakdown so soon after the last.
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:16 am

C H A R L I E

Charlie quickly pulled on a pair of gloves as instructed, the gloves fitting better than she had expected. Somehow, the boxing gloves felt like slipping into comfortable clothes after a long day and settling down at home--she felt eased and powerful, not clumsy and indelicate as she thought it would feel like with the gloves on.
"When you're ready," the choach said, drawing Charlie's attention back to the gym, "Just throw any punch. I'll fix your form and give instructions afterwards."
Charlie scowled slightly, never having liked the first part of the demonstration that usually involved her messing something up, and the coach making an example of her. But when she stepped up to the coach and raised her fists,
her body automatically shifted into an eased fighting stance, as if she had been training for the entirety of her life, not seeing boxing gloves up close for the first time ten minutes ago.
Without thinking any further, Charlie landed a series of quick, clean jabs at the coach's feeding gloves, earning a surprised raise of her eyebrows and a low whistle from the students watching.
"Are you sure you've never learned boxing?"
The coach asked, lowering the pads and looking at Charlie quizzicaly.
"Never," Charlie said, slightly out of breath from the exhilaration, "Was that good?"

H U N T E R

The worst thing about having a mind that worked too quickly was that he was never entertained for very long. By the time ten minutes had passed in the period, he had gone over everything about chemistry he would need or even want to know for the test and the subject had started to dull for him. Hunter dragged his attention away from his own mind to glance at the clock and stifled a groan. There was still a good thirty minutes until the period ended and he couldn't think of anything vaguely interesring to pass the time. Nor could he doze off, sitting in the second row, right in the center, in perfect eye-line of the teacher if he turned around from the bored.
Hunter stifled a yawn and settled back on his chair, crossing his arms and staring at the clock again, watching the second hand tick by.

S I L A S

Silas blinked at Parker, stunned silent,
both because of what he had admitted and the almost choking, horrifyingly echoing feeling of having lived this before. There was no doubt about it--this was a moment he had already lived through, but he couldn't grasp at a memory of what he had said next. All there was, was a dread that something terrible was building and that he knew it, but had no control over it. As Silas stared at Parker, he felt as if reality was slipping through his fingers like fine grains of sand and as if he was trapped in a hyper-realistic dream.
Silas shook his head viciously to get rid of the cobwebs in his mind. No matter how he felt, first and foremost, Parker needed help.
"Are you sure that's what you saw?" He asked, the words coming to him as naturally as if he had memorized them previously, "Could it be some kind of sick prank?" Silas had always passed anyone's radar, thus usually avoided teasing and pranks, but he knew that it wasn't like that for Parker.
"Maybe it was someone from the robotics class's stupid idea of a funny animatronic," Silas offered, trying to find a reasonable explanation.
Or maybe it's supernatural a small voice in the back of his head egged. Silas pushed it away roughly and offered Parker a small, reassuring smile.
Last edited by phenol on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:56 am

Caleb Rosner
    After another ten minutes of foot tapping, the girl seemed to finally get sick of the noise because the put her hand up and complained. Caleb rolled his at the glee his teacher eyes as she told him to leave if he was going to distract other student. He shrugged. "Alright, I didn't want to be here anyways."
    Getting to his feet, he shouldered his bag and left with the note telling him to report to the office. With another eye roll he threw the note in the first garbage can he saw before deciding he would just wander the halls instead. His wandering lead him to the gym since there was always something fun happening there.

Skylar Easton
    Troubleshooting his robot was easier then he expected. While he was sure there should be a bug somewhere, everything seemed to be functioning perfectly. That, like most of what had happened so far, was nearly impossible. Rubbing his eyes, Skylar closed the program and looked to his robot who was patiently sitting on the table waiting for a task.
    "I guess I should name you?" He thought out loud, tilting his head. "I mean it be wrong not to give you a name."
    The robot barker in what seemed like confirmation so Skylar started to rattle off names, a smile growing on his lips at each shake of the robots head. After many names and a few web searches, both Skylar and the robot decided on 'Spark'. It was a fitting name.

Parker Twells
    Parker frowned slightly when he saw Silas expression change. He gave him a concerned look but Silas seemed to get over whatever it was his mind had thought up because he started asking questions.
    He nodded sharply but then hesitated when Silas brought up the idea that it could be a prank. It was logical or course, Parker had been on the receiving end of many horrible pranks over the years.
    " It didn't look like it had any wiring...and the movements seemed to realistic for it to be robotic..." He was starting to doubt what he saw now, maybe in his panic he had missed something.
    "I don't want to go back out there to find out." He tensed at the very idea of returning to the grove any time soon. He was going to need to find a new hiding place it seemed, this one had been ruined.
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets