1x1 With KadeRadio and rumioki

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With KadeRadio and rumioki

Postby phenol » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:59 am

────────────────────────────────
C H A R L I E

Charlie stifled a laugh as her friend swung and missed yet again.
Amy let out a frustrated groan, rolling her eyes, "How do you make it look so easy?" she asked, "Come on, just admit it--you've been training for several years, right?"
"Nope," Charlie said, frowning slightly, "I dunno--maybe? If I was, whenever I was--I most definitely was not awake for it."
"Huh," Amy said with a shrug, "Weird."
Charlie huffed slightly--she could tell that Amy didn't entirely believe her, but she wouldn't have believed herself either.

H U N T E R

"You've got to be kidding me," Hunter muttered, glancing at the clock. Not much time had passed since he had begun planning his plan on being a homework consultant--for the lack of a better word for it. He sighed and raised his hand, excusing himself to the bathroom. He was probably better off wandering the halls than sitting in class. At least that way, he'd get some kind of exercise--he certainly wasn't getting any kind of mental stimulation from the class itself.

S I L A S

Silas deflated as Skylar explained quite reasonably why there couldn't have been anyone making a bird shaped robot. He looked down as the eerily realistic dog that Skylar had created nosed against his leg, tilting its head. The light caught on its eyes and flickered, making it seem like it was actually alive--its eyes were surprisingly warm. Silas bent down slightly, giving the robot a soft pat on the head, the pup surprisingly relaxing. He looked up at Parker's voice, carefully kept under control, but clearly still trembling. Without thinking, he lifted up the robot dog, straining slightly--it was surprisingly heavy, although he shouldn't have been surprised, as it was made out of metal--and held it out to Parker.
The pup tilted its head again and let out a little whine, pawing at the air to get closer to Parker.
"Pet it," he suggested, "It's warm... and relaxing." he glanced over to Skylar, flushing slightly, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be just handling your work--just..." he trailed away, giving him an awkward smile.

(I'm sorry for the short posts and slow reply ;v;
It's the end of the semester for my school and I have a lot of work to turn in ;v;)
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:46 am

Caleb Rosner
    Caleb turned down another hallway and caught sight of a person farther down.
    A grin spread on his lips at the sight since he had been growing bored again. At least he could get a few minutes of fun out of pick pocketing the guy. It seemed like he was pretty caught up in his thoughts or whatever so he made a perfect mark for Caleb. He quieted his steps as he approached, making himself as unnoticeable as possible. He moved past the guy, bumping his shoulder slightly. He kept walking past, hands moving to his pockets with a slight scowl. He hadn't gotten anything, probably meaning the guy had nothing on him.
    "That sucks." He grumbled under his breath, slightly annoyed that his bad luck had continued.
    He was going to have to get past that soon or he was really going to get annoyed.

Skylar Easton
    Skylar could tell his answer wasn't what either had wanted from him. He didn't really understand why they both seemed so defeated about it however. The answer the one gave barely made sense either. Either he was lying or wasn't telling the whole truth about why they wanted to find this bird robot.
    "Are you sure you didn't just see a normal bird?" He asked, tilting his head. It was possible the guy had just been mistaken about what he saw. He was planning to ask a few more questions but stopped when he saw that the other guy had picked Spark up. A small smile grew on his lips at Sparks attempt to get to the other. It was pretty adorable honestly.
    He waved off the apology. "Nah it's fine really, she's pretty sturdy. If anything it gives me good data if she acts like a real puppy or not like I programmed."
    He didn't actually need more data on that, he had already confirmed she was basically a robotic puppy. He was still confused as to how since he had not programmed her with this many programs. Unless she was learning on her own, which he hadn't programmed either,
    he had no idea what was happening.

Parker Twells
    Parker shrugged at the question that Skylar asked, not sure how to really answer that. There really was no way of going about explaining that he had seen a skeletal bird and not seem crazy at this point.
    When he caught movement in the corner of his eye he flinched back slightly, relaxing when he saw it was just Silas holding out the robot dog, Spark, Parker thought that was what Skylar had called it. The robot was very animal like, it was similar to that of the bird actually if he thought about it but Skylar didn't seem the type to pull pranks on people considering how apologetic he had been about hitting him in the face.
    He glanced at Skylar waiting for confirmation it was okay to further touch the project before patting the robots head carefully when he said it was fine. Silas was right, something about petting the robot was very comforting and relaxing. Though, it was still sort of freaky how lifelike its reactions to the petting were.

(No worries, I get it. End of semester is always super hectic.)
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:32 pm

C H A R L I E

Before Charlie was able to confront Amy about her disbelief--although she didn't see it as unfounded, it did sting slightly that Amy didn't trust her as much as Charlie thought she had--the coach blew the whistle, indicating that the class should return their equipment.
"Alright," the coach called out, clapping her hands together, "Everyone did great today--we'll continue next class--for now, let's stretch so no one cramps."
Charlie took the boxing gloves from Amy and jogged over to the cart to place them, along with her own feeding mitts into the box. She let out a small sigh as she saw the pile of gloves, most mismatched and varying sizes. As much as she was thrilled of the prospects that she was a natural born genius in fighting, she slightly wished that they had done anything else than boxing--then she wouldn't have been so conflicted, nor would be feeling the irritation that came with the confusion.
When she turned around, Amy was waving her over, mouthing "hurry up". Charlie closed the box, pushing the thoughts away and found a spot next to her friend, focusing on stretching all her worries away. There was no point in mulling over it in the first place.

H U N T E R

Hunter had been wrapped up in his thoughts enough not to notice the other person in the hall until he had bumped slightly into him.
"Sorry," Hunter mumbled, not thinking twice about it, until the guy had moved past him. He stopped, something striking him as strange. It was the middle of class and they were the only two in the hallway. There was absolutely no reason for the two of them to have brushed together so close--they had the whole expanse of the hallway to avoid each other, as people were prone to do around him, even when the hallways were crowded. Something was up.
Hunter turned on his heel, mind working a mile a minute, a slight frown on his face, "Hey," he called out, reaching into his pocket, "Did you just try to take something from me?"

S I L A S

A small smile spread over Silas's face as he saw Parker relax slightly as he pet the dog. He held it up for as long as he could before his arms started to tremble.
Silas knelt to set it down, giving it a final, soft pat and whispered, "Thanks, pup," he stood up, returning his attention to the conversation between Skylar and Parker.
He shook his head, answering the first question that Skylar had asked, "I don't think so..." he said hesitantly, "We thought it may have been some kind of prank and well..." he glanced over to Parker, hoping that he wasn't making him uncomfortable by sharing this information with Skylar. He knew it was strange information, but he felt as if Skylar partly deserved to know why they were interrogating him, "We thought that the bird could have been some kind of... er--robot, or something..." he said,
breaking off into an awkward laugh.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:38 am

Caleb Rosner
    Caleb was to busy grumbling about his lack of success and almost missed the mark yelling after him. It caused him to stop and glance over his shoulder at the guy. Despite the easy expression he kept on his face, internally he was freaking out a little. Rarely was he caught out by a mark and it hadn't happened in years. His mind frantically went thought everything to try and figure out what he had done to tip the guy off but came up with nothing. Sure, it had been risky to do in an empty hallway but it had been clean regardless. This guy was either the paranoid type or smart enough to put the pieces together.
    "What are you talking about?" He decided, grinning slightly as he held up his empty hands. "I have nothing of yours."
    For once it wasn't a lie since he hadn't managed to get anything which still really annoyed him. Still he didn't outright deny taking something, since he was curious about this guy who apparently figured him out.

Skylar Easton
    Skylar watched the one guy carefully pet Spark and seem to relax a bit. While he had no clue what was making him so tense, he was glad to see that Spark was able to help some. He kept quiet through the exchange, only focusing back in when the other one answered his previous question. He frowned slightly, they thought someone had built a bird robot for a prank. Even if they had the stuff do build one, just doing it for a prank seemed far fetched.
    That was a lot of time to put into just making someone scared for five minutes.
    "Well, I hate to tell you but I don't think it was." He offered with another apologetic smile.
    He didn't like not being able to help them out or offer any suspects for them. An idea popped into his head and he clapped his hands.
    "Why don't you show it to me?" He asked with a grin, pleased he had thought up a solution.
    "Everyone here has a tell tale way of designing things so if I see the bird I can tell you who made it!" He left out the fact that it was a lot more likely to have been a real bird that probably just fell from its nest and startled them.

Parker Twells
    Parker felt strangely better after petting the dogs head for a few minutes. He almost pouted when Silas put it back on the ground but kept himself from doing that since it would be childish even for him. Instead he turned his attention to what Silas was telling Skylar.
    He shifted slightly at what he was saying, glad he was doing the talking and not him since Parker doubted he would have been able to say anything without stuttering or freaking out again. He was getting sick of feeling panicky but there was nothing he could do to stop the feeling now. Even with the additional information, Skylar seemed sure in his belief that the bird they had seen as either not a robot or had at the very least not come from this room. It was disheartening to hear him sound so sure about it and Parker was about to apologize to him and retreat from the room when Skylar got a grin on his face that was actually a bit concerning looking. He blinked when Skylar offered to take a look at what they had seen and tell them where it had come from. Parker looked to Silas for a second before turning his attention back to Skylar.
    "I guess we could show you..." He hesitated, unsure if he really wanted to do that or not just yet.
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:11 am

C H A R L I E

They stretched in silence, although usually, they would have been talking quietly, laughing, and generally irritating everyone in their immediate vicinity.
Finally, Amy broke the silence, "You know, I'm not mad at you for not telling me," she said, "I'm just confused why you won't."
Charlie shrugged, wincing as she stretched her shoulder further than she should have, "It's not that I'm not telling you, because I am," she said, "I don't know how I'm good at fighting--really. I've never taken any classes or anything like that."
Amy fell silent, then glanced over at her with a grin, "So you're saying you're either somehow a fighting genius this world has never seen before, or some kind of sleeper agent?"
"Great minds think alike," Charlie muttered, "Yea, basically."
"Wicked."
Charlie blinked at her friend, then nodded. Even if she didn't know how she had ended up knowing how to fight, it was still extremely useful--and hey--she didn't have to go through the hassle of actually learning anything.
She gave Amy a relieved grin, then paused, "Wait, did you just say 'wicked'?" She asked, "Jesus Ames, what century are you from?"

H U N T E R

"That's why I said try," Hunter said, fighting the urge to add 'idiot' at the end of his sentence, "Of course you couldn't have--I don't have anything on me right now." He fixed the teen under a level gaze, assessing him. He seemed like the type who didn't take anything seriously and if he did, it was certainly bound to be something that Hunter didn't have any interest in.
"Well, whatever," Hunter sighed, "If you didn't manage to take anything, I don't care."
Hunter began to turn to leave, keeping the teen's face in mind. He'd have to watch out for him next time around--especially when he had his bag. He didn't carry around anything particularly valuable, but he got the sense that the teen wouldn't care--it it was something vaguely of use, he'd probably take it. damn sticky fingers.

S I L A S

"I could show you," Silas suggested, glancing at Parker's uneasy expression before giving Skylar his most convincing smile, "I know where the groves are, so I could show you where he saw it," Silas began to chew on the inside of his lips, hoping that he hadn't crossed any boundaries by offering to show Skylar the grove so that Parker didn't have to go again. He had spoken out because he knew that it wouldn't be easy for Parker to go back to where he first saw the bird, but at the same time, Parker could have decided that he was ready to face it again. Perhaps he had read his expressions wrong and jumped to conclusions again. Typically his conclusions were right (almost eerily so) but whether he was right or not usually didn't matter to people--they just didn't like him jumping to conclusions in the first place.
"If that's ok with you," Silas finally added, giving Parker a nervous smile.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:26 am

Caleb Rosner
    Caleb grinned at the almost annoyed tone the guy had taken on as he spoke. It was pretty clear he thought Caleb was stupid or something, or at least not all that smart. He wouldn't be wrong by most peoples accounts but Caleb liked to believe he was smart in his own right. Sure, he sucked at school and could care less about grades but when it came to practical, real world stuff, he was pretty smart. He rolled his eyes when the guy pointed out that he had nothing on him.
    "Obviously." He said, drawing out the word in a teasing manor as. "We both know that, no need to state the obvious, idiot."
    Even though he had just admitted to attempting to pickpocket the guy, Caleb really didn't mind. Sure the guy could try to get him in trouble for it but Caleb hadn't actually taken anything so he had no proof of it happening other than his word. That hadn't ever been enough up to this point for anyone so he doubted this guy would be any different.

Skylar Easton
    Skylar beamed when the one said that they could so them where the bird was. At least he would be able to help this way! When the other guy cut in and suggested he show Skylar himself, Skylar frowned slightly but nodded.
    "Sure, whatever works for you guys." He wasn't sure why they both couldn't show him but when he thought back to the rest of the conversation the one had looked pretty shaken by whatever had happened. Maybe he was just trying to save the other more stress?
    Either way, as long as he got a chance to see the bird and help out, it didn't really matter who showed him. Both or just the one,
    it made little difference. However, Skylar got the feeling it wasn't so simple for the pair considering the flash of irritation he saw cross the one guys face.

Parker Twells
    While Parker was thankful for Silas attempt to save him from having to deal with the grove again, a part of him resented him for it as well. He knew he was in no shape to go back to that grove or the freaky skeleton but he needed to know for himself. He took a deep breath and calmed his irritation, knowing it wasn't Silas's fault and his friend was only trying to help him.
    "If it's all the same to you, I'd rather come along." He muttered softy. He gave Silas a reassuring and thankful look, trying to convey that he was alright with going along even if he wasn't mentally ready to. Parker needed to see and hear on his own that it had just been a real bird or a robot or whatever that thing was. As much as he would have loved to avoid it, it was something he was just going to have to do.
    "Besides, you don't know exactly where I saw it anyways." He offered in way of explanation as to why he was coming along. A flimsy reason at best, since Silas knew the grove pretty well and would have been able to figure it out, but it was the best he had
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:33 pm

C H A R L I E

The coach clapped her hands together twice brusquely as they finished stretching, "Alright you maggots," she said, good-naturedly, "Get out."
Charlie laughed as she pulled on Amy's arm towards the locker rooms. She loved gym class, but she also had a free period next and she was more excited for that. Charlie planned on heading to the back of the school and exploring the grove of trees she had never seen before--of course there probably wasn't anything interesting, but perhps she'd find something another student hid.

H U N T E R

Hunter let out a slow sigh, closing his eyes and willing himself to calm down. The guy was just trying to push his buttons--he could hear it in the teen's voice. The joking mocking that people usually reserved for close friends and relatives that would accept such things. Certainly not the tone anyone--anyone sane at least, would use for strangers. He considered continuing to walk down the hall--he really did. But the voice of the teen was grating in his head, making him tense.
He turned on his heel, keeping his face blank as he stared at the teen, "All I need to know is that you'll never be able to steal from me again," he said flatly.

S I L A S

"Oh," Silas said quietly, "Right, sorry." He glanced over, seeing Parker's irritated expression melt into one of reluctant gratitude and he flinched away slightly. He didn't like it when he did something wrong and people tried to make it seem like everything was ok--he could always tell when it wasn't. But he gave Parker a smile anyways and kept silent, nodding slightly. He turned to Skylar, waiting for either one of them to lead the way out of the class. The warning bell that rang five minutes before the end of a class echoed in his ears and Silas scowled slightly, tempted to cover his ears.
He blinked, the bell feeling like it was vibrating through his body. An image flashed before his eyes--he caught a glimpse of flowing red hair, then a high, clear laugh. He felt incredibly warm--almost to the brink of burning for a moment, before plunging into a choking cold as he saw a bird hopping along--but something was wrong with it--it was entirely hollow and skeletal, cocking its head this way and that as it pecked at the ground. Silas was jerked out of the vision as a high shriek pierced his ears.
Silas was breathing heavily when he came to, shivering slightly. The painful cold hadn't entirely passed yet and he wanted to vomit, but he had skipped breakfast and he knew he had nothing to hurl up. What the hell was that?
Last edited by phenol on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:43 pm

Caleb Rosner
    Caleb's grin only grew wider when the guy turned back to look at him. It was always fun to push peoples buttons and he had apparently stumbled upon one of this guys. This was going to be a lot more fun then he originally thought it would be.
    "Underestimating your opponent is never a smart move dumby." Caleb mocked, rocking in the heels of his foot. "If I really wanted to take something of yours, you'd never even notice. You aren't all that bright are you?"
    He rocked back again, hands shoved in his pockets as he eyed the other guy. It was unlikely he would be able to steal something from him at this moment since the guy had noticed him but in a crowded hallway, he wouldn't be any the wiser to his lost items until Caleb was long gone.

Skylar Easton
    Skylar's eyes jumped back and forth between the pair as if he was watching a tennis match. He opened his mouth to intervene before one of them got angry or something but stumbled when the bell rang, cutting him off. He scowled at the sound,
    the noise echoing through the space in a way that was never pleasant. He had talked to the teacher about dealing with the echo but none of his ideas had ever stuck or been taken seriously. By the time the bell stopped ringing, and he turned his attention back to the pair, he knew something had happened. The one who had quietly apologized suddenly looked a lot worse for wear and the irritated guy seemed to be freaking out again.
    "Are...Are you alright?" He asked, voice raising slightly in concern. The guy looked like he was ready to throw up or faint or something and Sklyar felt himself panic a little. He had only looked away for a second and then this happened, what was with today?

Parker Twells
    Parker felt a bubble of guilt well up in his chest at Silas's quiet apology. He felt stupid for getting angry and irritated at his friend for trying to help. Silas didn't need that, he was a good guy who just wanted to help out and yet Parker had snapped at him. It wasn't the first time he had either which made the guilty feeling even worse.
    "Silas-" He started, planning to apologize himself but was cut off by the ringing of the bell to signal the five minute warning. By the time the few seconds of the ringing had past, he could see the difference in Silas.
    "Silas!" He felt a new wave of panic crash over him as he tried to figure out the cause of his friends sudden heavy breathing and shiver. "Dude are you okay?"
    It was a stupid thing to ask since it was obvious Silas was very much not okay but Parker had no clue what to do. Obviously something had happened and the bell had triggered it but Parker had no idea what that could have been. Instead he shrugged off his hoodie and draped it over his friends shivering form, hoping to help combat the shivering. It was a warm hoodie, way to thick for the current weather but he was grateful he had decided to wear it today and not something thinner. Of course in giving Silas his hoodie, it left Parker in a t-shirt which was not his favorite thing since he liked layers but for Silas he was willing to deal with it for a while. Besides, it was the least he could do after upsetting him earlier.
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:32 pm

C H A R L I E

Charlie had tried to convince Amy to come to the grove to her, but Amy had refused--she had class and was also convinced that all she would find in the "creepy" grove were couples making out. That didn't sound too bad to her--it'd be amusing, at the very least, but Charlie understood that Amy didn't want to cut class just for that. She shoved her hands into her pockets as she strolled out to the back of the school, heading towards the trees. She shivered slightly. It was colder behind the school than anywhere else--perhaps it was the shade that the school cast over the yard, or perhaps it was the apprehension she felt at what she would find in the grove. Brushing away the feeling, Charlie headed for the clump of trees, humming softly.

H U N T E R

Hunter took a deep breath, letting the mocking tone of the teen wash over him. He would not beat another student. The last time he had done so, it had brought more trouble than anyone was worth. Yes, this thief was irritating, but he had to try his best to take the advice of his sister--they were just flies, and he'd have to take the higher ground.
"Right," Hunter said dryly, noting that other students were beginning to slowly trickle out of their classrooms. He brushed past the teen, heading back to the classroom for his things. At least the thief had helped waste a bit of time. He supposed he should be thankful for that.

S I L A S

Silas swayed on his feet for a moment, his gaze fixed on the floor as he tried his best to will the nausea away. He took a deep breath, feeling as if a slow haze was passing through his mind. He glanced up at Skylar and Parker and almost couldn't believe that they were there in front of him. The haze made it seem like he was stuck in a strange dream and if he thought about it, the events of the day made it seem even more so. His thoughts seemed to stall as he tried to think back on what flashed before him--he didn't have any idea who the first person was, but he was almost certain that the bird was what Parker had said he had seen. Had Parker also felt the impossible cold when he had seen it? If so, he understood why Parker had returned so horrified--he hadn't actually seen it himself, but it felt as if all the warmth had left his body.
Silas started as he felt a warmth drape over his shoulders and the world seemed to come back slightly into focus. He looked up--properly this time--and saw the confused and concerned faces of both Skylar and Parker.
"Oh," he said, his voice barely above a whisper, "I'm fine--it was just..." Silas shook his head slightly, "I'm ok." he noted the sweater around his shoulders, recognizing it as Parker's. He gave him a small, forced smile, hoping that Parker understood that he was actually extremely thankful for the gesture, "Thank you."
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kipori » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:23 am

Caleb Rosner
    Caleb grinned as he watched the other guy take a deep breath, probably trying not react to his words. It was disappointing in a way, he had been hoping for a real reaction.
    He opened his mouth to tease the guy more to see if he could get a response, but was cut short by students leaving their classes and filling the hallway. He felt a small scowl appear on his lips at that, but it didn't last long.
    "See you around!" He yelled after the guy as he brushed past, waving after him before turning on his heels and disappearing into the crowd of students.

Skylar Easton
    Skylar felt a bit of relief when the guy, Silas was apparently his name, seemed to come back to reality or whatever. He still seemed a bit out of it but at least he was responding now which was good right? The other guy seemed less panicky so he took that as a clue that Silas was probably fine. Whatever had happened had seemed to have passed.
    "Um, so are we still okay to go to the grove?" He asked hesitantly, trying to sound like he wasn't pushing them to go or anything. If they didn't want to take him after what just happened he would understand and offer to go himself and then get into contact with them later.

Parker Twells
    Parker felt himself calm down slightly when Silas started talking again, even if it was just a whisper and had taken longer then he would have liked. He frowned, not believing for a second that Silas was as okay as he said he was. The guy had been shivering and breathing like he had run a marathon, there was nothing okay or normal about that. He opened his mouth to question him but closed it again with a nod.
    "No problem." He said, deciding he would interrogate his friend at a later date. "I expect it back though."
    He smiled slightly at that, trying to make a joke out of it. His head turned at the sound of Skylar's hesitant voice asking if they were still going to the grove. He frowned at that, unsure if they still should.
    "Are you still up to going?" Parker asked, looking at Silas, trying to convoy that it was his call now.
Name’s Kollie or Kol
=
He/Him
=
Absolute nerd
=
Roleplayer
=
Caffeine Addict
=
Kipori

My pets