Faults and Victories [Consulting_Angel X G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Faults and Victories [Consulting_Angel X G.L'S]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:20 am

Logan watched silently, wanting to criticise and make comments about the rider in his mind, but he knew that he really had no place to do that - even if it was in silence and to himself - because he'd never competed in cross country. He'd given it one go, years ago, but that had only been for a very short amount of time, as he couldn't make it over the first jump. However, he did have to commend the rider for his time - which was clearly much faster than the previous two competitors - and agreed with a couple of audience members that had commented that it had been impressive. He stayed to watch the next two competitors - both of whom were slower than the intriguing rider - then Logan wandered off. Clearly, something was giving him some sort of sign, if this other rider kept appearing to be so prominent and noticeable to him. Or it actually meant nothing. Either way, he wandered back to Jetstar and Jupiter, and he slipped a headcollar and leadrope onto Jupiter, and lead him out of his temporary stall. Since Jupiter tended to have quite a lot of energy, Logan often took him for walks around the showground, or he would go and exercise him in the warm up ring. This time, though, he walked towards the other trailers, and he soon spotted the other rider and the mare.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:21 am

- R e i d -

Practically rushing, Reid stripped the mare of her tack and immediately began to wash her legs and underbelly. Her grungy saddle pad and boots now sat aired out against the side of the trailer as he let Fae dry and cleaned off them martingale and bridle off. Once she and her things were clean as a pin, he tore his vest and shirt off to find his nice collared shirt and jacket. As he put them on, he looked down at his wet breeches and cursed to himself.
      "Oh man! These were my good pair..." He looked over to Fae and knew he didn't have much choice in the matter. Moving on, he went to dry and tack Fae again as they were going on in the stadium jumping in forty minutes.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:41 am

Taking a deep breath, Logan slowly started to approach the rider and the mare, with Jupiter walking along slightly behind him, getting distracted by everything, now that he wasn't meant to be working or showing off for the judges. He did not have any real conversational tactics in the slightest - mostly because he did not start conversations, and most of the ones that he did have with other people were usually cold on his end.
One of the first things that he quickly noticed was that while the mare was now clean, the rider's breeches were still wet. Not a good look for the arena, and Logan guessed that he was going to be showjumping. Of course, he knew that while he didn't compete in that discipline himself, he figured that points might get taken off if horse and rider did not look presentable to the judge's standard. Silently sizing up the other rider, he guessed that they were of a similar size. "You're not going to be competing like that, are you?" Logan asked, unable to stop himself, his tone a little cold.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:54 am

- R e i d -

He looked up to see the rider with the Friesian mare staring at him. Now he felt completely embarrassed and unsure of himself standing there in a nice jacket and filthy breeches. He looked down at himself and gave the other guy a wry smile.
      "Doesn't look like I have much choice. You should see my other ones," he said with a laugh. It was a tad self-deprecating but he knew how things worked around here. There'd be lots of people looking down their noses at him so he'd at least make it light.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:06 am

Looking rather unimpressed - though also a little surprised, because most of the time he tended to get rude and cold responses back - Logan raised an eyebrow. He was not sure if he wanted to see the other ones, but then he figured out that it was likely a figure of speech. He also knew that they were technically in competition with each other, so he knew that he should probably turn around and walk, and not say anything more. But he found himself unable to do that. Instead he said, his tone still a little cold, "You can borrow some, then. I always take spares with me. If you want to, or whatever. I don't care."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:23 am

- R e i d -

He wasn't sure to feel flattered, insulted or what. It was a rather nice offer though and he could use it. Deciding not to feel slighted, he'd address the offer, "well thank you but you don't have to." Perhaps it was a tad flippant but he didn't want to impose or brush off right off the start.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:54 am

Logan couldn't help but roll his eyes. He knew that he was being rude, and spiky, and just making sure that even though he was offering help, he was still holding the other rider at a distance, as if to make sure that there wasn't a chance of them becoming friends. "No, I don't have to." Logan agreed. Then, he turned around, leading Jupiter just behind him, and walked off. His trailer was not far off, and was in fact just a few down from the other rider's. He tied Jupiter to the trailer, then he went into the back of the truck, and got a pair of clean, cream breeches, and jumped back out. Then, he untied Jupiter, and walked back towards the other guy, and held out the breeches.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:08 pm

- R e i d -

He wasn't sure when he walked off if that was it of what. He looked over at Fae who inquisitively watched as the guy and stallion left. He was ready to just go ahead when he returned with a clean pair of breeches and held them out to him.
      "Since I hate owing favours, think of something while I compete and I won't take no for an answer," he said and thanked him as he took the clean breeches before running into the trailer to change.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:19 pm

"You don't owe me anything." Logan responded, even though he'd been told that the other rider wouldn't take no for an answer. But he just couldn't come up with anything. He was tempted to wander off and not return or stick around for much longer, but Jupiter seemed to be interested in making friends with the Warmblood mare, so Logan decided that he'd stay a little while longer, just to allow for Jupiter to sniff the mare, and try and make friends. One downside he could see to lending his breeches was that he was going to probably have to find some way to meet with the other guy again, to get them back - they were expensive, after all, so he wasn't keen on just letting them go.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:26 pm

- R e i d -

He skittered out of the trailer in the new breeches, which fit quite well, and untied Fae as she happily sniffed the chestnut in greeting. He had twenty-five minutes until his slot in the arena so he had some time.
      "Well take it as a favour then. In my experience with the A circuit, nothing goes for free so think of it as a nice gesture in a not-so-nice world," he said as he scooped up the reins.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.