[ stranger things 1x1 ] || fish + stars ||

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[ stranger things 1x1 ] || fish + stars ||

Postby fish out of water » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:03 pm

stalking and bookmarking is fine, but please do not post!

if you wish to give some sort of feedback, please pm one of us c:

marvel 1 x 1 ft. foow & chasing_stars
fish out of water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fish out of water » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:03 pm

────────────────────────
Douglas is quite the level-headed girl. She's
extreemly firm in her beliefs and never backs
down. She can be quite stubborn, refusing to do
anything unless it has some kind of use for her
and/or her closest friends. On that subject, Ainsley
doesn't have many friends other than a handful of
schoolmates. Though to many, Aisnley appears
to be quite popular, it is more based upon the
crowd she attempts to identify herself with. This
in itself is part of her downfall. Deep down she is
quite lonely but continues to put on the 'stonewall'
type persona, acting as if nothing effects her and
often putting others down to build herself back up.

────────────────────────
╔═════════════════════════╗
full name || ainsley marie douglas
nicknames || ainsley, ains
age || 15 years old
description ||
Ainsley is a muscular girl with dark brown hair that
rests in a mop of short wavy curls. Her skin is heavily
freckled and she stands at an average height for girls
her age, her eyes are a darker hazelnut brown. Ains
comes from a family of businessmen, her father works
as a car salesman and her mother works in a small st
ore in downtown. Depending on the day, she tends to
be home alone for prolonged periods of time and oc-
assionally into the night. For this reason she tends to
be a pretty big party goer along with a few of her
more mature friends from school.

╚═════════════════════════╝

────────────────────────
matthew, much more outgoing than caleb is a bit
of an oddball. He can be a bit awkward at times,
fiddling with his hands when he gets nervous. He
He really only has two true friends, kim and caleb,
but his name is somewhat known around the school.
he's a bit of a gentle spirit, always curious and wi
lling to try new things. His brother (along with ca
lebs) surprisingly enough is somewhat popular for
his age and is often busy, shuffling off to people's
houses while Matt is left alone. For his friend...
Friends, I guess and his brother he is quite
protective, though, he fears making a fool of
himself in the process. He's quite self-conscious
and tries his best to overcome this, but often times
he overthinks each action before and after it occurs.

────────────────────────
full name || matthew michael hayes
nicknames || matthew, matt
age || 14 years old
description ||
Matthew is a skinny boy with wide eyes and a large
smile. He has short, wavy light brown hair, often
sticking up in random directions. He's slightly taller
than average for his age and isn't very muscular, not
when compared to the jocks, at least. He's a fast
runner and could be described as a bit lanky and
awkward. He comes from a family that tends to
struggle for money when in comparison to many
other families around him. His mom stays home with
his younger brother and his dad works full time at
a bank just outside of the city.

────────────────────────
Caleb has been known around the town for being
quite adventurous. As a kid he was part of the sc-
outs, often running off on his own adventures and
getting in trouble with the group. He can be a bit
of a loner at times, savoring his peace and quiet
while away from his brothers, and it is for this re-
ason that to many in Hawkins his disappearance do-
esn't come as a surprise. Many simply believe that
he finally just up and left the town all together.
Daleigh is a quirky kid with a huge heart for his fri
ends. He'd be quick to defend his friends in any si
tuation. Though he may be slightly aloof at times,
Caleb will often go through any means necessary to
ensure safety for his loved ones.

────────────────────────
full name || caleb alexander daleigh
alias || mainly just caleb or 'lost boy'
age || 14 years old
personality ||
Caleb is an all around average boy. Average height,
average weight and just about average in strength.
He's got dirty blond hair that often sits messily in
a heap of spindly waves. He's got small brown eyes,
an 'average' nose and his skin is dusted lightly with
freckles. He's got broad shoulders and often pale,
colorless skin, often looking slightly drained. He's
got a healthy family, two younger twins brothers
who are good friends with Matt's, a mother who
works as a nurse and a father who works as a lawyer.
It appears that his family knows the whole town.

this will be edited in soon !
Last edited by fish out of water on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.
fish out of water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

why do stars fall down from the sky, everytime you walk by?

Postby paper planets » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:33 pm

──── WE DANCED
while other girls had dreams
of becoming princesses, kimb
erly wanted to be like her da
d, the brave town sheriff. alt
hough she didn't want anythi
ng to do with guns or violenc
e, she wanted to investigate.
figure things out, put two an
d two together. kimberly has
always had an obsession with
solving mysteries and discov
ering new mysteries to help
people, like her father does.
ON TOP OF ─────
kimberly is mature, wise and
intellectual, but that's only s
cratching the surface of her
personality. she is also ambit
ious, she has dreams she wan
ts to achieve. she is also obe
dient, she doesn't like to bre
ak the rules. she is serious, a
nd helpful and has a stubborn
and a brash streak. she's also
curious, and can be gullible a
t times. lastly, she is sensitive,
but won't tell if she gets hurt.
────────── CARS

────────────────────────────────── x UNDER A x ────────────

i. kimberly jane hill ii. fourteen years
old iii. female iv. main char. v. 4' 11"
vi. very short dark brown hair and br
own eyes vii. one younger sister, fat
her is sheriff, mother works at home

────────────────────
TRILLION
character form by luminescence.
────────────────────
first impression. mature, confident p.
traits.
intellectual, kind, independan
t, ambitious, wise, helpful neu. trait
s.
obedient, curious, serious n.traits.
gullible, stubborn, sensitive, brash

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Code: Select all
[list][color=#808080]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color][size=85][ [color=#b2c7b8][b][i]kimberly[/i][/b][/color] ][/size] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[size=85][list]here[/list][/list][/size]
Last edited by paper planets on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝ aaron ] || [ ❝ mila ]

Postby paper planets » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:56 am

── aaron
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name aaron daniels
    alias none
    age fifteen years old
    gender male

appearance aaron is a tall boy, his height being close to five feet teen inches. he has pale skin and dark brown, almost black, hair that is slightly curly and just covers half of his ear. his face is clear of any freckles and his thick, dark eyebrows sit furrowed above his icy blue eyes.

positive traits clever, adventurous, excitable, independent
    neutral traits stubborn, persistent, sly, thrill-seeker
    negative traits gullible, ignorant, defiant, rebellious, tempermental, pushy, reckless

- gullible - ignorant - stubborn
    - defiant & rebellious
    - good with comebacks (kinda clever that way)
    - pretty pushy and nosy - sly - always getting into other's business without any shame - relentless
    - adventurous & reckless - he jumps straight into things w/o a second thought, especially if he considers it a worthy adventure
    - thrill-seeker
    - solitary - tends to stay on his own most of the time

backstory here

family parents and one older brother

── mila

name mila meijer
    alias thirteen
    age fourteen years old
    gender female

appearance mila stands at an average height, for her age, of about five feet three inches. she has dark, warm skin and shoulder length, very curly, black hair. above her button nose she has deep, dark brown eyes, which are very expressive.

positive traits loyal, independent, kind-hearted, generous, gentle, caring, humble, selfless
    neutral traits cautious, over-protective, self-sacrificing, stubborn
    negative traits reserved, insecure, mysterious, secretive, solitary, soft-spoken, tempermental

backstory - her mother & father kept her hidden until she was eight
    - born in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) & moved to hawkins when she was 5 - can't speak Dutch anymore, but can understand it
    - parents hoped they could hide her easier in a smaller town
    - Hawkins lab finds her at age eight & take her in to test her powers, parents' fate is unknown to her
    - recently escaped at age 14

family parents, no known siblings

paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 1 ] || kimberly ||

Postby paper planets » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:45 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ kimberly ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The wind whistled past Kimberly as she rode down the street. The light, mint green, banana seat bike she rode was new. Recently bought to replace her old pink one, which she despised at the end of it's use. She had left her hot pink loving stage long ago and was grateful for the more sophisticated change. Though, right now, her mind was someplace else, as you could tell by her blank expression and her nervous, rushed pace as she swiftly peddled down the street, the house whipping past her in a colourful blur as did the trees. She didn't need to focus on where she was going, she knew this route like the back of her hand as she travelled here nearly every day to hang out with her two closest friends: Caleb and Matthew. Only, now it was only Matt. And she had some urgent news for him. The information hadn't been broadcasted over televisions throughout Hawkins yet, though she could only guess that was coming soon, she had jut managed to hear her parents talking - whispering - in the kitchen about Caleb and she wanted Matt to hear it from her rather than the news broadcaster on his television. Caleb had been the talk of the town recently. Well, he usually was for his adventurous antics, but this was for a whole different reason. Caleb hadn't been seen for a while and his sudden disappearance was worrying for all residents of Hawkins. There were plenty of rumours and Kimberly tried to ignore them all, she didn't want to worry herself even more than she already was.

Matt's house came into view and Kimberly sped up, bumping up on to the grass and biking to the back of the house, where the door to Matthew's basement was. She hopped off her bike and laid it against the house before she stepped slowly up to the door and knocked on the painted wood several times. Now that she was here, she was nervous. Scared to share her newfound information, but also eager to get it off of her chest and share her burden with her best friend. The brown-haired girl sucked a deep breath into her lungs and let it out shakily as she prepared herself for what was to come.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ stranger things 1x1 ] || fish + stars ||

Postby fish out of water » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:00 pm

ᴄᴀʟᴇʙ ᴅᴀʟᴇɪɢʜ

xxxxxxlost boy
      ───────────────────────────────────
      | Location unknown | Tagged -- | OOC; ///

Caleb pedaled down the street in the black of night, a flashlight tied to his handlebars lighting his way down the street.
    Ten minutes prior, he had sat on the floor of Matt's room eating pizza and playing board games. He had been a bit quiet, but nothing out of the ordinary. He had a cold, probably from cycling around town in the night like he did often on the weekends in search of who knows what. Crime? Monsters? Anyone's guess was as good as good as his family's. Now, he coasted down the paved hills of the neighborhood, squinting between the street lights on his way home. There was something both comforting and eerie about Hawkins at night, but he could never quite put his finger on it.

At some point between Matt's house and his home, Caleb slowed to a stop. He had felt a horrible headache rooting at the front of his head. Before, he had assumed it was part of his cold but now he had throbbing pain surrounding his head to the point that he could hear a loud ringing in his ears. He could no longer focus or ride his bike in the straight line it was back home. He crouched on the wet pavement, his bike laying on its side next to him, hands pressed against his ears. Then it came, a bright light and a grotesque, shadowy figure. The pain worsened and suddenly, black.

matthew hayes

xxxxxxthe heart
      | Location home | Tagged kimberly | OOC; ///

Music played gently from Matt's speakers, papers strewn around his basement as he did his best to focus on his studies while it seemed his life was somewhat falling apart. He had multiple tests this week that his parents had pressured him about and for some reason he hadn't seen his friend Caleb since Sunday night. His brother had played with Caleb's so they certainly weren't on vacation... Sure, Caleb left from time to time but never for more than 24 hours. It had been what... 48 hours now? He felt the fear weighing down his gut, unable to shake off the feeling of dread.

Matt lifted his head as he heard a knock on the basement door, immediately jumping to his feet. He tried not to get his hopes up as he raced to the door, ripping it open. there on the other side stood a somewhat wary looking Kimberly. "Kimberly?" He mumbled, stepping to the side to let her through the door. "You look a bit off... What's going on?"
fish out of water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 2 ] || kimberly ||

Postby paper planets » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:35 pm

As the door opened and Kimberly's eyes fell upon Matt she realized how daunting her task truly was. She didn't have enough time to prepare what she was going to say or how she was going to say it. As soon as she discovered the news she was on her bike and headed to Matt's house. That's how urgent it was. All of her previous preparations had turned to dust and were blown away, vanishing into thin air and being carried away on the gentle breeze. She locked eyes with Matt momentarily before her brown eyes looked down, her heart was beating put of her chest and her hands were trembling - no - she was trembling, her whole body shaking like a leaf caught in the wind. The young girl all but ignored the brown-haired boy's words as she stepped past him and entered the basement. The rush of memories associated with this room nearly knocked her off of her feet and she had to stand there for a few moments, catching her balance and controlling her breathing. In. Out. In. Out she told herself. Her eyes were glassy as she stared around before she shoved the memories away forcefully.

Taking a seat upon the couch she looked down at her lap, absentmindedly picking at the thick, piled fabric of the couch. Anything to distract her mind, to keep his news to herself. Though, she soon let out a deep and heavy sigh, slumping back into the couch in defeat. I can't hide from this forever.. she thought. Kimberly rubbed her face and then opened her eyes and looked over at Matt, swallowing past the lump in her throat, she spoke, "I heard my dad - my parents - talking," she breathed, keeping her voice low in case Matt's parents decided to snoop on on their conversation, telling Matt was one thing, but if his parents knew soon it would spread all over the town that Caleb was really gone this time and it would all lead back to her. Or worse, her father. Who knows what kind of trouble he would get into for letting this catastrophic news slip out. Pushing her worrisome thoughts away she continued, her voice barely counting as a whisper it was so soft, "A-and they don't know where he is, the police have searched everywhere, called everyone.. He's just.. Gone," she choked out, her voice shaking and cracking in places, "He's - Caleb's really gone this time.." she finished, her true emotions of helplessness and sadness leaked through her words, despite how much she tried to hide them.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ stranger things 1x1 ] || fish + stars ||

Postby fish out of water » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:48 pm

matthew hayes

xxxxxxthe heart
      | Location home | Tagged kimberly | OOC; I'm so sorry it took so long to get back to you on this! exams are just now starting to clear up !

Matt's eyes followed her as she entered the basement. Theoretically, there was nothing wrong with her coming and barging in, they did it on a regular basis. His parents had come to expect her arrival practically each day now. His mouth slightly agape he pondered over his words, trying to form something to offer her but he drew a blank. If not for the gentle thumping of music from his speaker their once comfortable 'hang-out spot' would be shrouded in an uncomfortable silence. His attention pricked back as she took a seat. Still off guard, he stood by the door, a cool autumn breeze flowing through the room.

He came to his senses for a brief blink of time, shutting the door and walking over to take a seat next to her as she fiddled with the pilings of the couch. Once again, she seemingly avoided his gaze, which made Hayes' original worry only heighten. About to say something, his words caught in his throat as she finally began to speak. The minute she mentioned her parents he sank back into the cushions, letting out half of a sigh. This was about Caleb. Of course it was. She didn't even need to state his name. "A-and they're just dropping it? Like that?" He forced out, shuddering slightly as he felt his emotions drain. "He... He does this all the time. He's probably just at the train station or at that tent he keeps up in the forest... He's not gone.. He can't be that's not... That's not him..."
fish out of water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 3 ] || kimberly ||

Postby paper planets » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Kimberly heard Matthew speak in a shaky voice and she shut her eyes slowly. Her mind had run through exactly that within seconds after hearing her parents talking, but her dad was the sheriff, he knew Caleb's antics and he would've known if this was just like every other time he had gone astray. She looked over at her friend, frowning, eyes swimming with defeat, "They aren't giving up, I know that. They'll keep searching. But, this isn't like every other time. I could just tell by how my father's voice sounded. They'll probably release it today, so everyone knows and then have search parties," she said softly. She looked down at her hands and wrung her fingers together. Trying, still, to come up with an explanation to all of this.

The brown-haired girl suddenly remembered something Matthew had said. About Caleb's tent out in the middle of the woods. Maybe, just maybe, he could be there? "They know about the tent by now, I'm sure," she stated, but a little part of her was unsure about them knowing about Caleb's tent, he kept it pretty secret, she hoped that maybe he was there and maybe his parents didn't know about it and he was just out there escaping reality for a few days. She sat up a little straighter and looked over at Matt, "I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to check at the tent.." she offered, "Maybe they don't know where it is," she finished, her voice hopeful, her brown eyes silently questioning her friend, asking if he wanted to go and do a little searching of their own. Maybe they'd be lucky and find him.

( it's okay! I understand completely c: )
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me