The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Real Greek Life [.celestinal. x G.L'S]

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:39 pm

Rianon shrugged. "It's alright, Apollo cabin is probably so hectic right now that no one has really noticed that I haven't dropped my things off yet," she replied. She felt strangely sad at the idea of having to leave and she didn't want to say goodbye yet.
The only problem was that she did really need to get to her cabin before dinner, she was still carrying all of her things with her. Seeing no other option Rianon turned to go. "Well, maybe I'll see you around?" she said, a sort of hopeful tone to her voice. "Preferably not with you almost nailing me with a pillow." She picked up her bag and gave a small wave. "It was nice to meet you, Keegan."
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:49 pm

- K e e g a n -

They nodded in understanding. Apollo had a ton of kids and Keegan almost wondered what it was like having all those siblings. They were grateful that a new Hecate sibling tended to show up either once a year or once every other year, keeping things pretty simple and quiet where they lived.
      Although Rianon had to go, much to their stifled dismay, they were glad to meet her and laughed at the response to pillows, "Sure thing, and sans pillows, got it!" They waved her off and turned back into the cabin. They weren't even in the door before all attention was back on them.
      "Well?" Jasmine said in that singsong voice kids do, unabashedly.
      Keegan plopped their pillow back on their bed and brushed off their secondhand embarrassment, "get tidying before the harpies show up. You guys are ruthless."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Rianon continued walking quickly toward the Apollo cabin. She hadn't lied when she said that their counselor probably hadn't noticed she wasn't there yet, but if she wasn't there by the time they were lining up for dinner her siblings would start to worry about her. She ran up to her cabin door and inside, just as Derek, the counselor for Apollo cabin was calling for them to line up. "Someone's cutting it a little close," he teased her as she squeezed in and tossed her bags to her usual bunk, which her siblings had left for her.
Derek was only a year or so older than her and liked to give her a hard time. Rianon stuck her tongue out at him and took her place in line for dinner, which was right behind him. "Why so flustered?" he asked. "Did you see someone you have a crush on?" Rianon didn't answer, and Derek grinned. "You did" Rianon gave him a shove as they all began walking to dinner. "I did not," she replied, though she wasn't sure if she was entirely telling the truth. Thinking about Keegan made her feel tingly in her stomach.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:05 pm

- K e e g a n -

The cabin was soon tidied and everyone was ready to go to dinner. They all walked out and down towards the dining hall, naturally falling in step behind their new cabin leader. Keegan was learning to like this but being older also meant the target was on their more. Looking back to their siblings, they gave each of them a smile before looking at Marcus and waving him forward. The taller macabre-looking beanpole looked at them and shuffled up to the front.
      "What's up?" he asked quietly.
      "Since you're six weeks younger than me, you know you're next in command should something happen," they said trying to to be overheard.
      He looked at them quizzically and shook his head, "Keegan, I can't-"
      "You must," they interrupted, not letting him get sentimental, "I doubt it will but you're next up and they all look up to you. You'd do be proud anyways. Now enough of that and let's get ready to eat."
      "Okay, thanks Kee," he said and shuffled back to join the group as they all converged on a table, ready to start the feasting when everyone else arrived.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Rianon followed behind Derek as their cabin trekked toward the dining pavilion, pointedly ignoring him as he teased her about her potential crush. As their cabin continued on, she caught herself looking through the crowd of half-bloods to see if she could catch a glimpse of Keegan, but being on the short end of things, she couldn't see much over everyone else's heads. Quit being weird, she scolded herself. They probably aren't even going to think much of you. The encounter this afternoon was just a short little thing. She tried to clear her thoughts as she filled her plate with food then went over to the table designated for the Apollo cabin.
She slid onto the bench and looked into her empty magic goblet. "Cream soda," she said clearly, watching happily as the cup filled with the light brown soda. She made a point of not letting her eyes wander around the dining pavilion to try and find Keegan. She didn't want them to think she was weird or anything.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:24 pm

- K e e g a n -

Everyone happily chatted as the others shuffled in. Keegan themself was too distracted by questions and comments from their own cabin to keep a proper eye out for Rianon. Plus, if Jasmine caught them looking one more time, they'd have to shove a chicken leg in her mouth before she started singing the k-i-s-s-i-n-g song. Thankfully everyone was now distracted with the magically filling plates and left them in peace.
      They commanded deluxe pizza slices and cola to their person and licked their lips in anticipation. They knew though they had to offer first before diving in so they stood and brought their plate over towards the fire. Settling into a spot in line, they waited to drop a few slices in and please their mom before diving in.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Rianon ate her fill of her food and pushed her plate further away from her toward the middle of the table. She sat and talked happily with her siblings, glad to finally be back at home. She loved her mom, of course, but it wasn't the same as being back at camp.
She was able to keep her mind off of Keegan for the rest of dinner, or in any case she kept from searching for them among the other demigods. As soon as the announcement was made that it was time for the campfire Rianon jumped up excitedly. The campfire was one of her favorite parts of camp, and she couldn't wait for the first one of the summer tonight. It always made her feel content.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:53 pm

- K e e g a n -

Soon they were back at their seat and shovelling the food as fast as it was appearing. They ate so quickly that their stomach started to cramp a little but it was worth it. As much as they loved their Dad, his taste in food wasn't great.
      Soon everyone was moving to go to the campfire and the scraping of benches filled the hall as they all stood and filed out in a noisy chatter. Keegan found themself conversing with a guy they shared a bunkbed with in the Hermes cabin their first year who they hadn't seen since their parents claimed them. He was ironically one of Dionysus' but the god was so indisposed he didn't realize his own kid right away. Their conversation lasted until they reached the fire pit and they said their goodbyes as all the cabins sat together. During the wait and all the chatter though, a large boom echoed throughout the camp, rendering silence amongst everyone.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .celestential. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Rianon was sitting among her half siblings, talking and laughing and just having a generally good time. It felt good to be back among other kids who understood her and didn't think she was weird or a freak. She sort of wished she had run into Keegan on the way over to the campfire, even if she wouldn't have been able to sit with them. She was looking at the faces of her half siblings, trying to figure out which group of them were going to lead the singalong since that was her cabin's job, when she was pulled from her thoughts by the sound of a loud crash echoing across the camp. She tried to keep her face neutral for the sake of her younger siblings but she had a feeling of dread in her stomach. She leaned over to Derek and whispered, "What was that?" Derek only shook his head, telling her that he had no idea what was going on either.
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:25 pm

- K e e g a n -

Before the murmurs could get out of control, Chiron cantered in, checking in with all the cabin leaders with everyone's safety and numbers. It didn't seem like anyone was missing or hurt so there was that relief, however, the problem didn't completely go away. That was beyond wishful thinking in camp half-blood eyes. At this point, everyone was around: the dryads, the satyrs, even the harpies came down to hear the address. That's when I knew something was really wrong.
      "I am not telling you this to cause alarm, but it's obvious I can't hide it any longer. Camp Half-blood is under attack again," he announced and murmurs shot through the crowd, "now I know that seems scary but we must be vigilant and strong until a prophecy is called."

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.