✘ sub rosa [ 1x1 ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Brooklynn - 18

Postby exempt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:32 pm

Brooklynn Byroot
She returned a few minutes later with an armful of plastic water bottles. It was the only thing that she'd been able to find. While she had gotten some odd looks, nobody had stopped her or even said anything. She returned just in time to hear him murmuring something about wolfsbane. With a small, confused frown, she set the bottles down next to him. "Isn't that a flower? What's that got to do with anything?" The entire situation was rather odd. She sat next to him on the curb, unscrewing the top of one of the bottles and holding it out towards him. "What's with the helmet? You try to ride off again?" Her voice carried just a hint of tease to it, despite the situation, as well as a small slur. She winced as soon as it left her mouth, her eyes glancing over him in worry.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✘ sub rosa [ 1x1 ]

Postby BurnedOut » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:22 pm

Hearing Brook get back and ask about wolfsbane made him sure she heard of it as he mentally regretted speaking that word aloud. "Its just a pretty flower..what can I say.. It came into mind " he said finishing his sentence inside his head: 'except it kills werewolves slowly' he said watching the bottles as they were placed beside him. He took off the helmet taking the water bottle bringing it to his mouth, where he chugged it completely down within a few seconds. "Yeah.." He said with a look to her unscrewing another water bottle, doing the same process over and over hoping he would feel the need to throw up. "You won't wanna see the next few parts.." He said barely managing the words out. Feeling the water make its way to the wolfsbane in his stomach, pushing it up. "Thank you." He said as he managed to get up and go beside a car leaning on it as he started throwing up, most of it being the blood from the damage the wolfbane did. The water had faded to a light red color, as spots of purple also came out.
───────────────────────
hello i'm burnedout (they/them) and i'm
just a person trying to collect things
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
games i play! genshin impact,           
honkai star rail and alicia online           
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
─────────────────────────
things i'm interested in! solo leveling,
link click, tgcf, roleplaying, reading,
and writing.
Song - Current Event Swaps - 12-18 Swaps
──────────────────────────────
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brooklynn - 19

Postby exempt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Brooklynn Byroot
She lifted her brows as he explained the flower, but she didn't dwell on it for very long. Brook murmured something under her breath as he chugged the water, surprised at how quickly he was able to do it. She leaned back on her hands, moving her fingers through the grass as she did. "Ah, alright. No problem." she replied simply, grimacing lightly as she realized what he was doing. With a huff, she adverted her eyes, looking the opposite way back to the party. Its noise was still very predominate, but Brook had been ignoring it for the most part. Allowing herself to fall back against the grass, she laced her fingers together over her stomach. After a moment, she laughed, as if at nothing or perhaps just her own thoughts. It wasn't a humorous situation, not in the least, but her tipsy demeanor made it out to be. "I'm sorry," she murmured, glancing over at him before back to the darkened sky. "Are you okay? Well I mean, clearly not. But...better at all?"
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:50 pm

He wiped his mouth from the blood that resided as he finished up. Hearing Brook laugh. Straightening his back he looked at what he did and felt sorry for the driver's car he just threw up beside. "Its fine, Ill heal on my-" he said as he cut off realizing what he said. Changing up the sentence. "At a doctors or something yay medicine." Dylan said. "Thanks to you miss tipsy." Dylan said already going back to normal the healing factor was quick but he still had to do something for the wolfsbane that remained. For now it was equal with damaging speed and healing. Though what had been damaged already couldnt be healed just yet so the pain was still there. He ignored it grabbing his helmet off the floor as he sighed. Thanks to it, he was able to hide the changing eyes and fangs, At the cost of it getting dirty. "Lets get you home.. Where's it at I'll take you." Dylan said offering. She drank more than him and he could see the alcohol take effect to her. It was time for him to help her so he could go without worrying over her.
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
and writing.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brooklynn - 20

Postby exempt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:04 pm

Brooklynn Byroot
Brook's lips turned downward as she noticed the blood, realizing that this incident was probably a hell of a lot more serious than she'd given it credit for. Her frown deepened at his words. "You...literally just said that you couldn't go to the doctors. Or, you said..." she trailed off, trying to recall what was really said. She sat up, lifting a hand to run it through her partially tangled hair and push it back from her confused features. Whatever it was, he'd been adamant on her not calling for help. She ingored his offer, standing up and brushing grass from her clothes. After a small stagging step to the side, she regained her balance. Narrowing her eyes just slightly, she studied Dylan. "What, so that's it? No police report on someone drugging you, a probably nonexistent doctor visit, and you're good?" Even in her partially inebriated state, she knew that made no sense.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:32 pm

Dylan looked at Brook as he nodded. "Yup, I think I did. I must've not been in my right mind, now that I think about it." He said trying to go along with whatever she thought it was. As he looked at her stand up and regain her balance. "Its a highschool party. some people were bound to get drugged. " he stated as he looked at her. "I think your speaking nonsense at this point, Brook" he said looking over to her as he put the helmet hanging on the handles. "I'll even give you a doctors note when I visit them if that'll make you happy, Now get along." He said as he waved slightly. If she were to leave he'd just simply follow a bit behind to make sure she got home safe.
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
and writing.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brooklynn - 21

Postby exempt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:44 pm

Brooklynn Byroot
She shook her head, looking at him is disbelief. "So what? That doesn't make it right. That doesn't mean you should just dismiss it like it never happened. Were some poor girl been drugged and taken advantage of, that's fine, right?" Her features dropped as he dismissed her worries as nonsense. She knew for a fact that she was right, at least about the seriousness of the situation. "And I think you're an ass." she muttered, her angered clearly displayed with a scowl and pair of clenched fists. She'd tried to help him so much, had been so worried, and he didn't seem like he could care any less. He wasn't worth it. She shook her head once more, turning and heading in the same direction she'd been before she stopped to talk with him. Realizing she still had his keys, she snatched them and tossed them into the next yard she passed, really not caring if he had trouble finding them in their overgrown lawn. Without turning, she flipped him the finger and continued towards home.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:58 pm

Dylan sighed and just stared at her. He wasn't able to do anything or was feeling in the condition to go hold her off. He rolled his eyes getting on his bike, forcing he'd just buy new keys at this point. He lifted a small patch in the seat opening a hidden compartment. As he took a spare key out. He tied the straps of his helmet onto the handle getting on his bike. Turning it on, as he prepared to leave. Probably best that he'd forget he was ever here. Giving out another sigh he lifted his feet, as the rubber of the wheels made a screech onto the road as he dodged a car on his way out. Stopping just a few houses away out of sight. His guilt started to take a toll on him. As he growled to himself using his smell to find where Brook had been. Finally spotting her waiting for her to go to her house already.

(Anddd sleeping)
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────
───────────────────────

══════════╗

─────────

█████████████████
and writing.
BurnedOut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brooklynn - 22

Postby exempt » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Brooklynn Byroot
She frowned as she heard his bike start up; he must have had a spare somewhere. It only took Brook ten minutes or so to arrive at her house, but she found herself stopped in the driveway. Her mother's car was there, indicating that she was inside. It probably wasn't wise to walk inside angry and partially drunk. After a few moments of deliberation, she emitted a sigh and turned left, walking down the sidewalk towards the woods. There was a small clearing there, where she used to often go when she was younger. She hadn't been back in what seemed like years, but her feet never forgot the way, carrying her there without much thought.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BurnedOut » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:39 am

Dylan headed back home seeing as she arrived to her home. As he made his way back into the road for a few minutes driving. Going passed another cars. He sighed waiting at a stop light, looking at the other cars beside him. The black vans had been on his way as well. Which was a bit suspicious, he shrugged and looked at his helmet. Watching as the red lights turned to red, he continued on his way losing sight of the vans. He parked at his house taking his helmet to later clean it. Entering his home, as he made himself into his basement where a bunch of weapons lied hidden. He took a small case, opening the brown leathered case as he saw the purple liquid contained in a small bottle. "Finally.." He sighed opening the small bottle drinking a small amount of it. "Gotta make you last don't I..?" He said taking to himself as he closed the bottle back placing it into the case, closing the case itself and hiding it away. The effects quickly working its way already. He went back up to his room showering, and dropped dead onto his bed after finishing up.

(Im open to a time skip, Unless you have your plans)
───────────────────────
───────────────────────
█║
█║
█║
█║

╚═════════════

───────────────────────