Miraculous 1x1 with Shatter_Me and wolfrunner

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Miraculous 1x1 with Shatter_Me and wolfrunner

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz2a-juSpEk

Wip until I figure out how to put our plot into words here....

Rules~
#Tess Rules
#Do not post here if you are not wolfrunner or Shatter_Me!
#Basically what we expect from each other Shatter.

Form~
Name:
Other names:
Residence:
Hero, Villain or Normal:
Alter-Ego(only is applicable):
Affiliation:
Wielded Miraculous(if applicable):
Kwami(if applicable):
Transformation Phrase(if has a Miraculous):
Powers and abilities(normal abilities and those of Miraculous if applicable):
Weapon(if has a Miraculous):
Love interest:
Appearance(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego appearances):
Personality(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego personas):
History:
Powers and abilities(both normal and Miraculous if applicable):
Other information?:

Members:
+Nino Lahiffe l male
+Alya Ceasire l female
+Lila Rossi l female
+Lila Rossi "Volpina" l from the future l female l akumatized fake Fox Miraculous
+Marinette Dupian-Cheng "Ladybug" l female l Ladybug Miraculous
+Adrien Agreste "Chat Noir" l male l Black Cat Miraculous
+Adrien Agreste "Chat Blanc" l from the future l male l Black Cat Miraculous
Last edited by wolfrunner on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Miraculous 1x1 with Shatter_Me and wolfrunner

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:53 am

-So just as a side note, I am more used to the English translations of "Cat" and "Kitty" but have decided to put the French versions on the forms below. If you would rather we use the English variants then just let me know and I will fix it. I just went off our PM conversation to avoid confusion in the rp.

Form~
Name:
Adrien Agreste

Other Names:
Adrikins, by Chloe Bourgeois
Minou, by Ladybug
Chat
Tomcat
Pretty Kitty
Naughty Kitty

Student
Superhero
Fashion Model

Residence:
Agreste Mansion in Paris, France

Hero, Villain or Normal:
Hero

Chat Noir

Affiliation:
Gabriel (Brand Name)
Miraculous Holders

Black Cat Ring

Kwami(if applicable):
Plagg

"Plagg, claws out!"
"Claws in!"

Fencing
Piano Playing
Speaking Chinese
Night Vision (as Chat Noir)
Chat Noir's Cataclysm
Dancing

Chat Noir's Staff

Love interest:
Ladybug

Appearance(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego appearances):
Adrien Agreste
Adrien is about half a head taller than Marinette. He has brushed-back blond hair and light green eyes. His skin tone is fair with a rosy tint, especially on his cheeks, nose, and the tips of his ears. He wears a white button-down shirt with an upturned collar and sleeves rolled up above his elbow, which he keeps unbuttoned. Underneath, he wears a black shirt with five horizontal stripes around the chest which are colored, from top to bottom, yellow, olive green, bright green, dark green, and periwinkle. He wears blue jeans and orange sneakers with white laces and a logo of a black butterfly in a circle on the sides. On the ring finger of his right hand, he wears the ring of the Black Cat, which is silver when he hasn't transformed.

Chat Noir
Chat Noir is about a head taller then Ladybug. Chat Noir wears a textured black skin-tight catsuit with metal details. He wears matching gloves that have claws on the fingertips and boots with a hidden wedge, silver toes, and paw-shaped treads. He has a golden bell on his neck, connected to a zipper on the front of his costume, and a long belt that wraps around his waist and hangs out from the back like a tail. He wears black cat ears and a black mask around his eyes. His eyes become cat-like with green sclerae, dark green irises, and oblong pupils. His hair becomes longer and untamed, covering his normal ears. His ring turns black and gains a bright green paw print on its face.

Personality(Miraculous Holders must include both Civilian and Alter-Ego personas):
Adrien Agreste
Adrien is charismatic, shy, a bit reserved, and slightly innocent — partially due to his unfamiliarity to much of the world beyond his father's reach. While liking to have fun, he is more serious, obedient, and less lively due to his strict upbringing. Wanting to change, make friends, and experience new things is important to him, but it's a bit of a struggle for him and it worries him every now and then. If something makes him sad, he tries to downplay his feelings on it, like his relationship with his father, but he will act on impulse if he is emotional enough. He thinks reasonably and will express annoyance and frustration when someone is being difficult or something is going wrong. Though not very openly emotional or affectionate to most people, he is friendly and encouraging. He has an easier time letting his feelings show to those who he's close to.

Chat Noir
As Chat Noir, Adrien has the freedom to act however he wants outside of his normal life, and lets his wilder side come out, becoming cocky and outgoing. More optimistic and open, Chat Noir says whatever comes to his mind and makes plenty of typically cat-related jokes and puns. In his attempts to get Ladybug's attention, along with other people, he brags and boasts about himself in a comedic way. Much of Chat Noir's exaggerated personality, especially his flirting with Ladybug, stems from entertainment such as anime, television, and movies due to his lack of experience with people his age beyond Chloé. His change to his superhero status doesn't diminish his kindness and concern for others, though, among a lot of his other personality traits like irritation proneness and loyalty. While more prone to goofing off, Cat Noir gets serious when needed, like when fighting an akumatized villain. It's rare for him to reveal his vulnerable, Adrien-like side, but it does come through at times. Determined to help others and save the day, Cat Noir really cherishes being uninhibited by his civilian life as a superhero.

History:
Adrien lives in Paris his entire life. The son of famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste and Renee Agreste, for most of his life Adrien lived a sheltered, privileged life growing up at Agreste Mansion. His mother up and disappeared leaving her son and husband some time before Adrien was fifteen. He was homeschooled and his only friend was Chloe Bourgeois until he was fifteen, being allowed to attend public school thanks to his father's assistant having a talk with the Agreste Patriarch. This was also the time he first found the little box containing the Ring of the Black Cat and the Camembert Cheese-loving Black Cat Kwami Plagg in his room. With help from Plagg and the magical ring, Chat Noir was born. Consequently not long after that was Chat's first meeting and instance of falling head over heels for Ladybug.....his new partner and fellow Miraculous Holder.

Adrien Agreste
In addition to being a model, Adrien takes basketball, fencing, piano, and Chinese lessons. Thanks to the Chinese Lessons he is able to speak the language fluently enough to hold an entire conversation and even act as a translator. Other then Fencing, Adrien also does Karate which lets him be able to fight in hand to hand combat as well. He is also quite good at video games, enough to be one of the top players at school.

Chat Noir
Cat Noir has enhanced skills such as speed, agility, strength, and near-invulnerability. Like a cat, he also has enhanced senses such as hearing, smell, and night vision, and has super stealth. He uses his staff efficiently, being able to spin it at high speeds, wield it like a sword, and take advantage of its duplication and length-changing features. He can also throw his staff with great skill and precision and have it be deflected back to him. To travel long distances, he uses his staff and its variety in length to vault over obstacles. His special power, Cataclysm, allows him to negatively effect anything that he touches with his ring hand. While it is normally used to destroy objects, Cataclysm can be used for a variety of different effects, such as causing a bus' controls to go haywire, creating a platform or even being used as a temporary shield/counter measure against an attack. However, using Cataclysm drains his power and reverts him back to Adrien typically five minutes afterwards.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Form~
Name:

Adrien Agreste

Other names:
Chat
Minou, only ever called by Ladybug
Alley Cat
Tomcat
Naughty Kitty

Supervillain
Superhero
Fashion Model
Student

Residence:
Agreste Mansion in Paris, France

Hero, Villain or Normal:
Villain
Hero

Chat Blanc
Chat Noir

Affiliation:
His Kwami
Miraculous Holders
Gabriel (Brand Name)

Black Cat Ring

Kwami(if applicable):
Plagg

"Plagg, claws out!"
"Claws in!"

Fencing
Speaking Chinese
Piano Playing
Night Vision (as Chat Blanc)
Chat Blanc's Cataclysm
Chat Blanc's Black Hole
Dancing

Chat Blanc's Staff

Love interest:
Marinette Dupian-Cheng/Ladybug

Chat Blanc
Chat Blanc wears a textured white skin-tight catsuit with metal details. He wears matching gloves that have claws on the fingertips and boots with a hidden wedge, silver toes, and paw-shaped treads. The golden bell on his neck is smaller in size then what it was when he was once and now sits much lower on his chest, the suit having a dipping opening as opposed to all the way up to his neck. A long white belt wraps around his waist and hangs out from the back like a tail. He wears white cat ears and a white mask around his eyes. His eyes become purple and cat-like with purple sclerae, dark purple irises, and oblong pupils. His all ready long and untamed hair becomes longer to form into a blonde ponytail starting at the back of his neck, covering his normal ears. His ring turns black and gains a bright green paw print on its face. Ladybug's yo-yo is wrapped around his waist and rests against his right side.

Adrien Agreste
Adrien doesn't drop Chat around other people meaning he is only ever seen publically while transformed. However, for the most part, Adrien looks much the same as he did at fourteen minus a few small noticeable changes. Being an adult as opposed to a teenager now, the former male model is taller and has more the broad muscular physique befitting a man rather then a kid. His eyes are the same bright green, same rosey complexion and his hair is the same blonde. Though his hair is now longer and more wild to mimic Chat Noir's appearance rather then the brushed back neat style of his school years. As a civilian Adrien wears black men's combat boots and a pair of dark blue jeans held up by a black belt. As for his shirt, the former model wears a dark gray long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled partially up his arms and a black vest buttoned over it. Around his right wrist is the Good Luck Charm Marinette gave him while they were in their teens worn as a bracelet, and never takes off.

Chat Blanc

Adrien Agreste
Despite his duel identity as Chat Blanc now, Adrien's personality matches more closely with Chat Noir's. In fact his persona pretty much is Chat Noir's, though he isn't as outgoing anymore and more hesitant now. Adrien hasn't spoken to anybody as himself aside from Plagg and the few times he has come across teenager Marinette to offer a few words of advice, or briefly enjoy her presence again. Also, just like as Chat Blanc, the blonde young man can't seem to stay away from the baker's daughter. It's not uncommon to catch him rubbing the wrist which the Good Luck Charm is tied around being constantly worn as a bracelet now.

History:
Adrien lived in Paris his entire life. The son of famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste and Renee Agreste, for most of his life Adrien lived a sheltered, privileged life growing up at Agreste Mansion. His mother up and disappeared leaving her son and husband some time before Adrien was fifteen. He was homeschooled and his only friend was Chloe Bourgeois until he was fifteen, being allowed to attend public school thanks to his father's assistant having a talk with the Agreste Patriarch. This was also the time he first found the little box containing the Ring of the Black Cat and the Camembert Cheese-loving Black Cat Kwami Plagg in his room. With help from Plagg and the magical ring, Chat Noir was born. Consequently not long after that was Chat's first meeting and instance of falling head over heels for Ladybug.....his new partner and fellow Miraculous Holder.

Things were going well without incident, aside from Akuma attacks, for the next seven years. That is until Lila Rossi returned to Paris in their seventh year as being partners. One night on what was supposed to be a routine patrol for the super duo Lila...then Akumatized as Volpina again....attacked Ladybug. Chat Noir managed to rescue his spotted partner at first but she ended up being killed by Chat when he used Cataclysm on her which was meant for Volpina, despite the tomcat's attempts to protect her. It was here that Chat found out Ladybug was actually Marinette Dupain-Cheng. In his furious heart brake, Chat transformed from the superhero Chat Noir into the supervillain Chat Blanc. Determined to save Marinette from Volpina and blaming himself for her death, Chat Blanc returns to the past to deal with teenager Lila and keep teenager Marinette away from Chat Noir thinking she'd be safer that way.

Chat Blanc
Cat Blanc's abilities are largely the same as Cat Noir's with his enhanced skills such as speed, agility, strength, and near-invulnerability. Like a cat, he also has enhanced senses such as hearing, smell, and night vision, and has super stealth. However, due to his age and experience, Cat Blanc's skills are much more refined...practiced....then his black suited self. Traits like his physical strength are also higher due to this same reasoning. He is a veteran at using his staff and it's duplication abilities to their potential. His superpower, Cataclysm, is pretty much is the same though with a doubled time limit and can now be used more then once per transformation. Aside from the destruction aspect of his Miraculous Chat Blanc has tapped into the bad luck portion of his Miraculous as well, able to induce it on his surroundings on a whim. He also has gained the power Black Hole, which allows him to disinigrate the fabric of space and travel through it.

Adrien Agreste
Adrien is a former model and his father was a famous man who owned a highly successful fashion brand. Therefore Adrien, though unwittingly, picked up both an eye for design and business sense from his father growing up. Thanks to the Chinese Lessons he is able to speak the language fluently enough to hold an entire conversation and even act as a translator. Adrien's Karate and, more importantly as well as used, Fencing skills have also greatly improved and ben refined upon since his teen years. Adrien's piano skills have far from diminished with his age too. He was also taught how to bake chocolate chip cookies by Marinette as a teenager and still keeps that skill today as an adult.

Other information:
^Chat Blanc's Akumatized Item is the Good Luck Charm that Marinette gave him, which he wears constantly as a bracelet. It's hidden as Chat Blanc though, being tucked away into his gloves.

^While Black Cats are usually thought of as bad luck, White Cats are thought of as bringers of good luck.

^Because Chat Blanc is Adrien as an adult from the future, he is well aware of Ladybug's true identity.

^Despite being a villain, Chat Blanc's attitude towards Marinette/Ladybug has not changed. Fact is he is still in love with his version of the wannabe designer, which leads to him showing more Chat Noir then Chat Blanc towards teenager Marinette and her heroine persona.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 11 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:12 pm

Name: Marinette Dupian-Cheng

Other names:
Ladybug
M'Lady - By Chat Noir

Student
Superhero
Part-time Baker

Residence:
Dupian-Cheng Residence

Hero, Villain or Normal:
Hero

Ladybug

Affiliation:

Earrings

Kwami(if applicable):
Tikki

"Tikki, Spots on!"
"Spots off!"

Ladybug- She has the power of Lucky charm. She can summon an object to use that can alter the probability of an event in her favor.

Marinette- Marinette is smart, a good Baker, and a good designer. She helps out at her parents bakery and sews clothes and accessories for contests and competition.

Ladybug's yoyo

Love interest:
Adrein Agreste

Marinette- She wears a white shirt with brown and pink flowers, a brown jacket rolled up to her elbow, and pink pants and flats. She has Black hair, which she always wears in low pigtails and Bluebell eyes.

Ladybug- She wears an all red jumpsuit with black dots, along with a matching mask that covers the upper half of her face. She has a clip on her belt for her yoyo and always wears her hair in low pigtails.

Marinette- She is kind and funny, but shy as well. She always puts others before herself and get nervous easily. She is very thoughtful.

Ladybug- She is a strong leader who always looks out for others before herself. She is confident and thoughtful.

History:
She has lived in her parents bakery her whole life and has always loved to help them out. Marinette became Ladybug at age 15, at the beginning of the school year. She was unsure at first if she was suitable for the honor, but soon found that she was the perfect person. She quickly made new friends at her school, including Alya, Nino, and Adrein. During the day, she is a normal school girl with a normal life. Then, at night she turns into ladybug and fights akumas.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:03 am

In the present....

He was an idiot.

A complete and total idiot who could already hear the speech he was going to get from his Kwami partner later on for this. He knew that what he was doing wasn't making anything better or going to change fate. At least this particular action wasn't going to. Yet here he was perched unknown on top of the bakery' s roof, while gazing through the hatch. Glowing purple cat eyes piercing the darkness of the room to rest on the snoozing dark haired teen directly below. Beside her was a smaller form of her own Kwami.....Tikki was the sprite-like Ladybug's name. The figure rested a hand tenderly on the red and black spotted yo-yo at his side as he watched the sleeping teen. He was tempted, boy was he tempted, to drop down and wrap the sleeping dark haired girl up in his arms to keep close until morning. It wouldn't be the first time she fell asleep leaning against him or in his arms. It had happened multiple times over their tenure as partners and even vise versa on occasion. It served especially well on cold nights after the duo had completed their regular patrolling duties. Simple harmless cuddling by a avaliable smokestack for a while, kept both feline and bug warmer then most blankets could then. It instantly became his favorite part of the day.

But what good would that do now? None. In fact, when he thought about it, it might actually do more harm then good. After all this sleeping girl, though very much like his partner, was not her. At least not yet. His partner was gone and there was nothing he could do to bring her back. He was painfully aware his power was destruction. After all it was his fault she was gone........that Paris's most beloved hero was reduced to nothing but a memory that brought tears to everybody's eyes. It was his fault that Ladybug was dead.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

7 years into the future.....

The sun had set a few hours over the City of Love, the city below the dark skyline now lit with artificial lights, as a lone figure stood on a near by rooftop. He was hidden well enough thanks to his dark suit blending him to the Pairsian shadows on the roof tops. The only thing to distinguish the masked figure from the quiet Paris night was the pair of glowing green eyes that stuck out from behind the equally dark mask. The tail-like belt behind the masked figure swished silently back and forth as he waited patiently for his companion. Ears poised for the tell tale whizzing sound of a yo-yo. Though the pair of hero's typically met at the Effiel Tower they figured they'd make tonight different. They thought meeting some place else and then finishing at the iron monument would be a nice switch up for a change of pace. So Chat Noir waited in eager anticipation for his partner.

If only he had an inkling of an idea of what would occur on this night.....
Last edited by wolfrunner on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:24 am

present

The black haired girl slept innocently in her room, unaware of the white cat watching her. Next to her was her Kwami, Tikki. She too was asleep. She felt a cool draft of air come in through her open window. She curled up closer to Tikki. She pulled her blanket up to her chin. She felt weird, almost as if someone was watching her. In her dreams, she drempt that of a black room with purple eyes staring at her. She wimpered in her sleep and her eyebrows were pinched together.

future

Suddenly, her alarm went off and she jumped, almost falling off of her bed. She had slept so soundly, she forgot she was only talking a small nap before going to meet Chat. Yawning and rubbing sleep out of her eyes, she looked over at Tikki, who was perched on her shoulder, doing the same. Smiling at the large bug, she said, "Tikki, Spots on!" Transforming into her alter-ego, Ladybug, she opens her roof door and hops up. Swinging her yoyo, she jumped from one building to the next. She was meeting Chat in a new place today, ending their patrol with the Effiel Tower. She silently hoped that there would be no trouble tonight, so that she could get an actual good nights sleep for the first time this week. She sighed to herself as she thought of all the homework she still had to do, not to mention the project due soon.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:53 pm

The black cat had to hand it to the hours.....everything was oddly quiet tonight. Apparently even supervillains needed their beauty sleep. Not that Chat was going to raise his hackles over it, fact was it was quite the contrary. He saw the quite night as a way to spend more time with his Lady and less worrying about protecting Paris. The duo could use a brake. It was the perfect time to just sit back and enjoy his female partner's company for a few hours. Besides that Ladybug had never let Chat down before and she was far from being late. The infamous flirty kitty was just eager to see the spotted heroine that he had arrived earlier then she.

No big deal. Chat Noir could wait.

Besides tonight it was especially good that Ladybug was not yet at the roof top. It gave the catsuited hero plenty of time to think and mull things over yet. The pair had been working together for seven years. It still seemed like she had crashed into him only the day before and gotten them both tangled up in her yo-yo's string at times. During those years Chat Noir had flirted with Paris's beloved spotted protector and attempted to figure out who she really was. Figure out who he was really racing across roof tops and fighting Akumas with...who he really loved. But all those seven years Ladybug had insisted on secrecy as far as their civilian identities were concerned. Chat had respected her wishes too despite his curiousness need to know. Sure they'd both drop occasional hints but they were always so vague that they didn't help. Eventually the green eyed hero realized that, perhaps, Ladybug assumed his flirting was nothing more then games.

His Lady would banter back and once and awhile even flirt back with him, but she never seemed to take his advances seriously. Sure they amused her yet that was all. Needless to say that wasn't one hundred percent the reaction which Chat was hoping for. So the black tomcat decided it was time to try a new approach. Tonight was the night. Tonight, after their evening patrol as he and Ladybug sat a top the Eiffel Tower relaxing, Chat Noir was going to tell his partner the truth. The male hero was going to tell the crimson suited young women that he loved her...really and truly was head over heels for her. Chat had attempted it before a few times but never managed for one reason or another. No matter if it was an Akuma or his own nerves. Something just always seemed to get in the way. But not tonight. Tonight she would find out that all his flirting was more then just his attempts at amusing her or childish behavior.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Ladybug smiled as the sillouette of a lone figure came into view. Pulling on her yoyo one last time, she landed on the roof of the building. She stumbled a little and yawned. Looking down, she gained her fitting better in the roof. "Hey, Chat." She looked up and was surprised to find he was not there. Confused, the hero looked around for him.
She spotted him again, this time on a balcony two blocks down. "Chat!" She called out to him, but he did not answer back. That was weird. She sighed and prepared to jump again. It was probably just one of his silly games. Throwing her yoyo, she latched on to a lamp pole. Swinging across to another complex, she stopped again to look for Chat.
Where was he?
She wasn't in the mood for his games. "Chat!" She listened as her voice bounced back at her off the walls. "Come one, I don't want to play any games tonight!" She waited for a response, but it never came.
Just as she was about to head off to find him again, she heard his voice. "Aww, why not? I love games!" Wait, that wasn't his voice. It seemed almost like a girls voice. "Come find me!!" Again the voice came. She rushed off in it's direction. She jumped and ran until she found her self at a dead end road. "Come find me!" The voice taunted. It seemed so familiar, and so close. It was coming from inside an alley way. She wondered if she should go find Chat first. No, the voice would be gone before he got here. She raced after the taunts another time, into a graffitied alley way.
"Hello?!" She called out. "Who's there?!" She waited, on edge, for the voice to come again, but it didn't. The only thing that came, was a net. A metal wired net with small steel balls. It feel directly on top of her, pushing her to the ground with it's weight, and bruising her in many places. She struggled but it was no use. The net was too heavy.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Chat Noir was still waiting at that night's meeting point, the feline hero having taken to lounging on the flat surface. Over the years it had seemed as though the growing young man had become increasingly more like his Kwami. That is to say he was becoming more cat-like with each transformation. He still couldn't stand the smell or taste of the imp's favorite food, but the changes were more subtle behaviors. At fifteen Chat had often run around on all fours like his namesake and occasionally purred. Now at the young adult age of twenty-two, however, the feline superhero was often teased how he was more cat then man. Instead of running on all fours, it was just how he moved now along with prowling. The green eyed hero purred near constantly even while just breathing in a state of relaxation. He hissed to express annoyance, and his faux tail and ears moved just as those belonging to an actual cat did. Chat was also much lazier then he was first starting off with his Miraculous. Lounging around watching the darkened Paris skyline while waiting for his Lady was nothing all that new.

Chat Noir was just about to close his eyes and take a cat nap while he waited when he sat bolt up right. His eyes widened into glowing emerald saucers behind his black mask as a sensation came over. A sensation foreign to the blonde feline, yet one the dark hero understood the meaning off. Weather this was his gut or Kwami somehow warning him the young man had no idea. Nor did he care either way. Chat reached behind to take hold of the metal staff resting at the small of his back. With a press of the green pawprint engraved on the front of it the tomcat dialed Ladybug.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:31 am

Ladybug struggled under the net with all her might but it was no use. Giving up, she started to try and formulate a plan. She could call chat with her you! She slowly moved her had to her waist clip, but realised she had dropped it. But where? It was too dark to see, and even if she could, could she even reach it under this net? Growling in frustration, she heard a nosie. It was a slight noice, but apparent. She listened closely as it grew louder, it was also combined with shuffling feet. It was laughter. Someone was laughing at her! "Oh Ladybug," the voice said. It was definitely female, and close. "If only you had you precious yoyo to save you." She struggled to lift her head up to see who the voice was coming from. She finally got in a good position and squinted her eyes to see who it was. Should could make out long hair, ears, and perhaps, a bushy tail? "Who are you?!" Ladybug called out.
The female laughed again. "Who am I? Who am I? Oh, well, Ladybug, don't you see, I'm your worst illusion!" She laughed again. It was an evil laugh filled with hate.
Worst illusion? That was a strange way of putting it. She then sucked in her breath in realization. It had been a long time, but she was back. Volpina. She had created those sillouettes of chat on the roofs. She definitely knew one thing, though, this net was no illusion.
She flinched when there was a loud beeping sound. No, wait, it was chat calling her! She watched as volpina's was illuminated by a light and saw her look at the yoyo in surprise. The villain then smiled and pressed the answer button.
"Hello, dear Chat. Looking for your precious Ladybug? Well it's too late!" She then quickly drew up an illusion of Ladybug laying on the floor with blood pooled around her. Showing it to chat on the you, she smiled.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:33 am

The black cat was so relieved when the signal picked up on the other end, he almost didn't recognize the person on it. Well actually he didn't. "I mew you'd see things my way eventually M'Lady, it just took a few years of purr-suasion. But a game of Cat and Bug works better if both sides know they're playing. Though I don't mind being it.", Chat quipped thinking it was Ladybug that picked up. In reality it was a bit difficult to play a real game like this thanks to the tracking features of both the yo-yo and his staff. Difficult but not impposible. Especially when his opponant was the spotted hero of Paris. He knew his partner well enough to picture her a challenge in such a game.

However everything collapsed when the voice on the other line spoke. It wasn't the amused-annoyed voice of his Lady....oh no....this female voice had more malice in it. More smug triumph, and was colder then the warm voice full of stubborn determination of his female partner. It was a voice that Chat Noir hadn't heard since his first year wearing the Black Cat Ring. A voice that he'd never expected to hear again after graduation from high school, let alone like this. Looking at the screen of his staff, the blonde feline came face to orange masked face of Volpina. "Lila!?", the supervillian's civilian name escaped him in his shock as fear bubbled into his stomach. A chilling sensation came over Chat and he swore he felt his heels raise like his namesake' s hackles. Though this fear didn't last long, soon hardening at the thought of the fact the fox-based villian had Ladybug's weapon. "Where is she!?", the black catsuited hero demanded with his useual playfull kitten tone now absent, "If you've done anything to M'Lady it will only end in a catastrophe for you!", he growled. The green eyed masked blonde didn't have to dig for information on his partner very much though....at all really. Volpina was so proud of her accomplishment that she stepped aside to reveal an image of a broken Ladybug on the screen. Chat stared at the image for a moment before the screen on the yo-yo suddenly shut off going black. The connection had been cut off on Chat's end.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me