UNSC's mounted Division: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: UNSC's mounted Division: 1x1 with XxBarricadeXx

Postby Crossflare » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:03 am

" Look she'll be alright, and honestly if it makes you more comfortable you can carry her to the infirmary if Kelly says it's okay. I don't want to get complaints from her about how she doesn't like to be picked up and carried by anyone except you. To be fair I wasn't really given much of choice and Kelly and I were the only ones there to help. " John said patting Tom on the back to simply reassure him that Sarah was in good hands and okay. Although John had ended up having to carry Sarah the last time he'd gotten an earful from her about how she didn't like being handled by anyone but Tom but John hadn't had a choice as Kelly had told him to move her since she'd gotten very dehydrated.

Sarah actually didn't enjoy having to be sedated but didn't protest she couldn't have anyway but it didn't take but a few minutes for her to actually pass out and that was good thing because as soon as she was unconscious the muscles in her body finally relaxed which was good as it meant they could now focus on figuring out why this was happening again.

Jack seemed to just let out a yawn and opened his eyes blinking a bit "I think I'm starting to fall asleep, I mean you're welcome to continue to hold me if you want to but you might have to carry me inside, I don't weigh as much as the spartan's do. I mean yeah Foros soldiers are augmented but we're not nearly as heavy as you Spartan's are." He said trying not to but it was hard when the one thing that relaxed him was hugging, it was basically like that one weakness he had if you hugged him and held him long enough he usually fell asleep as close contact with people made him sleepy and relaxed.

"Do you think I"ll be able to walk tomorrow or is it reasonable to assume I'll fall down if I do, I just really want to get better and out of here you know," Inna said closing her eyes she'd slept plenty today already right now she was just resting her eyes while she spoke with Cayde.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:32 am

Tom nodded as he looked at John. He knew she would be alright as Kelly was the best medic here. He didn't mind carrying her at all. After Kelly was finished, she looked over at Tom. " You can pick her up. Just be careful. " She said, as she got up to talk over to John. She would make sure Sarah would do well as she knew Tom did care about him very much. She noticed Tom nod before walking over to the other female, and picking her up.

Ikora giggled as she looked at him. " Alright. " She said. She didn't mind carrying him as she was rather strong. Just because she was small and slim didn't mean that she wasn't strong.

Cayde shrugged as he looked down at her. He wasn't sure if she would be able too. It was up to Kelly to decide. " I'm not sure. That's a good question for Kelly. " He said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:52 pm

John sighed thinking about what could have caused this aside from nightmares "I think she stopped taking the anxiety meds Kelly, it's the only explanation for her having this issue now, the question is how do we get her to start taking them again, I suppose Tom could monitor her, he's going to have to if this keeps happening." John said as he looked at Kelly waiting for her to walk out the door so they could take Sarah and get her situated in the Infirmary before actually seeing about the medications.

Sarah may not have been conscious completely but her hearing was still working and so she knew that when John said that she probably wasn't that she'd have to come clean about that and tell them that she wasn't taking them because she thought she was doing better.

"Okay yeah you need to carry me I am falling asleep" Jack said he seemed to cough a bit as the wind had started to pick up s sure sign of a sandstorm an alert went off on his armor and everyone elses as well. " Okay that was a weather alert do you mind just picking me up and heading inside." Jack said

Mikhail sighed hearing an alert go off on his wrist communicator ans looked at it. " Sandstorm alert they are asking anyone who isn't putting away the animals to head inside looks we'll be stuck inside" He said

Usze sighed having introduced himself to hazel only to hear the alert go off "Why on earth did your suit just go off buck?" Usze asked

" Sandstorm alert they are ordering everyone not putting away animals inside" Buck said

Frederic frowned as he'd just met Victoria " why did it have be now" Fred said

" Well maybe we should ask Kelly tomorrow if she'd let me try and walk with your help of course." Inna said she had started to shiver a bit from the room being cold and attempted to.press herself against Cayde for warmth, she seemed spazz a bit in her back since the room was quite cold to her.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:55 am

Kelly nodded as she looked over at him. " I think Tom can get her to take them. I don't think we could sense Tom knows her more then we do. " She said. Plus, he was spending more time with her too. " Well, let's get going. " She said. She didn't want the female to end up waking up as they were heading there. It wouldn't be good at all if she did. She then walked out of the door, and waited for the other two.

Tom followed after the two as he still had a hold of Sarah.

Ikora chuckled as she nodded. " Very well. " She said, before she lightly put him over her shoulder. Hopefully he didn't get a headache from being upside down. If he did, he could simply just tell her. Heck, would he even fall asleep if she carried him like this?

Linda nodded as she looked over at him. " I'm sure there's at least something to do well were locked up inside the base. " She said. She didn't like storms, and hated how they ruined any perfect day.

Victoria shrugged as she looked over at him. " I don't know, but we should head inside. I don't want to be caught up in one. " She said, as she looked over at him.

Hazel looked at the two before she sighed. " Ah, great. " She mumbled.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:19 am

John glanced back at Tom as they walked to the infirmary it wasn't that far of a walk but he knew that Sarah's tolerance for sedatives was fairly high so if they didn't get her to the infirmary now she'd wake up within a matter of 15 minutes since as quickly as sedatives worked on they also quickly stopped working.

"Oh there are lots of things to do, I was half tempted to say something flirty when you said that but you know that would been a bit rude of me," Mikhail said as he began to walk back to the base.

Frederic sighed looking at her and just motioned for her to follow, as he began to head back inside the base. "My guess is it's whiteout conditions with this storm." He said

Jack was a bit surprised when she picked him up like she was carrying a wounded soldier off the battlefield "You know of all the positions you could have carried me in you picked the wounded soldier to carry," Jack said tolerating it and literally clinging to her armor

Usze seemed to decide to be a bit interesting and just picked Hazel in one arm gently and buck up in other before he started to walk into the base. "You humans walk too slow," Usze said

Buck let out a sigh "Seriously Usze what is it with you and picking me up!" He said Usze had done this on several occasions when he thought buck was being too slow but now he had hazel too.

((O-o Because picking slow humans up is what Usze felt like doing :P))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:32 am

Tom followed after him as he was still worried about Sarah. It was like he couldn't keep his mind of her. Not at all.

Linda chuckled as she looked over at him as she smiled. " You know, I would never be mad at you. " He said.

Victoria followed after him. " Yea. " She said, as she looked over at him.

" Well, it will be quicker this way. " Ikora said. It was true indeed. Carrying him like this was indeed quicker.

Hazel chuckled before she looked over at Buck. " I rather be picked up like this then over the shoulder. It gives me a headache. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:56 am

"Really that comes as a surprise because I kind of pictured you as the type to get a bit offended at that, But we could probably do some indoor target practice we have shooting range indoors not much entertainment but hey it's something to do" Mikhail said trying to be polite he had only recently met Linda so he figured it was best to spend more time with her, hopefully, they'd get to training on horseback tomorrow.

"They have a firing range you know probably a good source of entertainment I would guess since we're stuck inside for now," Frederic said looking at Victoria and glancing behind noticing Usze had picked Hazel and Buck up. Frederic made his way into the base it was quite odd to see people scrambling to actually put animals away and people getting inside before the storm hit he reckoned that they wanted to make sure everything was in order so that they could clear out the sand in a few hours the next day.

"Well I mean there is that but you know the first time he picked me up I almost freaked out before I realized he was an ally," Buck said as Usze seemed to follow Frederic inside the base.

Sarah had started to slowly regain consciousness she wasn't fully awake but this was a bit concerning as they obviously would have preferred her to be out for a bit longer since Kelly needed time to get her set up so that she could be monitored for a few days. She'd likely protest being hooked up to an IV line so she wouldn't get dehydrated but with Tom around, there was no way he'd even let her get away with skipping any medical protocol or procedure. Sarah seemed to let out a a bit a whimper since she was waking up a little bit.

John let out a sigh of relief as they finally reached infirmary and it was a good thing too because Sarah was actually starting to regain consciousness which was both a good and bad thing. It was bad because she'd protest but good because they needed her awake to ask her if she was indeed taking the medications Kelly had recommended to her last time.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:21 pm

Linda nodded as she smiled. " Sounds good to me. " She said. It wouldn't hurt to practice at all. Plus, she got to spend time with him which is what she liked.

" Sounds good. " Victoria said. She didn't mind at all if they went to the shooting range.

" Really? I didn't know that. " Hazel said, as she looked over at him.

Tom looked over at her as he watched the female. He was still worried about her of course. When he heard her whimper, he held her hand.

Kelly looked over at her to see her start waking up. She waited until she was fully awake. She didn't want to already bug her with the question.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Sarah seemed to open her eyes taking a minute to refocus everything seemed to be normal again she was glad for that she felt a hand holding hers and just squeezed Tom's hand tightly and taking a deep breath it seemed that she was alright and that sedating her had been the right choice. " Guess my tolerance towards sedatives is fairly high," She said looking at Kelly expecting her to ask a question, though she glanced over at Tom wanting to be held again at the moment, that would have to wait.

"He's lucky I didn't shoot him considering that I was injured in the middle of a battlefield fighting covenant forces and he shows up on our side to drag my ass off the battlefield," Buck said

Frederic sighed walking to firing range " You think Usze is going to put those two down or is he going to carry both of them throughout the base" Fred asked

Usze seemed to stop and set Buck on his feet refusing to put Hazel down "The lady deserves to be carried you, on the other hand, can walk" Usze said he was being polite to Hazel as he wanted to talk with her anyway.

" I uh well I guess he wants to talk to you without me there," Buck said chuckling at the Sangheili.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:09 pm

Tom smiled when he noticed she was waking up. That was something he wanted to see. He then looked over at Kelly as he knew that she would sure ask her the question. The male was queit as he would let the medic speak.

Kelly looked over at her. " Have you been taking the medication? " She asked, as she looked at her.

Victoria shurgged. " That I really don't know. " She said. Maybe or maybe not. She wasn't sure at all.

Hazel smiled. " Well, I don't mind talking to him. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you