1x1 roleplay Erik/Cobra and Skywolfpet01

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 roleplay Erik/Cobra and Skywolfpet01

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:51 am

((What to type?................hmmmmmmmmmm

Preston woke up and looked up at the ceiling. He didn't move from where he was at. "She's gonna regret it." Preston went back to humming to himself.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:53 am

Adrien watched as the train started to move, she smiled, 'this was it' she thought to herself, happily that she was going to get her revenge.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:55 am

"She'll be known as a murderer." He said. Preston laughed. "If that's what she wants then I'm fine with that. I won't tell her what to do." He looked over at his room and stared at his bed. "Not like she'll aloud me back at her house." He growled to himself. "And I left my stuff there. Oh well."
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:59 am

(I got writers block, sorry, Ill post when I get something back.) (Again your having Preston assume the worst about Adrien, I HATE it, I wish you would stop making her sound like he would be allowed back when he is allowed back)
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:03 pm

((I HATE it when she is going to go kill someone. I'm having Preston say alllllll of those things. She will be remembered as a murderer. Which I don't care if she is. Killing someone won't bring her family back. And right now Preston is in a weird mental state. I love it how everyone wants to assume things. Let me control my charters. THEY aren't yours. If you hate my style of role playing then I'm sorry. You can't control me or my charters. Plus Preston never assumed anything about Adiren. Stop saying I made him assume things. THIS is his first time! THIS is just ridiculous. I don't think you would like it if said the same things to you if Adiren assumed things about Preston.
Last edited by frienderman312 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:12 pm

(they aren't evening together, so she cant hear words if they are together)
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:14 pm

((I don't care. Preston just saying those things to himself. If you hate my style of role playing tell me. Don't post it on the forum.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:18 pm

(I don't hate your rping style) (I just wish the mood was different) (I am done)
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:22 pm

(Its sad, I really like this rp too)
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:28 pm

((I don't care. Not my fault. You're just a person on online. WELLLLLL MAYBE IF YOU ACCPECT THE FACT PRESTON WILL SAY THINGS THEN WE CAN CONTINUE. BUT IT WON'T WORK OUT CAUSE YOU HATE IT! NO WONDER OUR OTHER ROLE PLAYS NEVER WORKED. UGHHHHHHHHHH YOU JUST WANT TO CONTROL MY CHARTERS. YOU THINGS TO GO YOUR WAY. DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO ASK TO ROLE PLAY WITH ME AGAIN. CAUSE IT'S GONNA TURN OUT LIKE THE OTHER TWO!
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me