Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:14 am

[[ make up a random warrior ]]

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:30 am

{Potentially Ratwhisker could have a sister, and she could become deputy?}
{Her name would be Mousefeather :3}

{Also, I think after Minnowkit becomes Minnowfin, he would make a fine deputy following his fathers steps, and maybe even have him die as deputy like his father?}

Moonrose dipped her head, and her heart was heavy. Mousefeather and Cricketpaw blamed her for Windheart's death. She dismissed them with the flick of her tail. "Tell Poppywind and Swiftrun to come in later to help with the flowers." She mewed. Poppywind was Mintypaw's mother, and Swiftrun was Windheart's mate. The two cats nodded, and left the den. While she was cleaning up, and moving the two cats to the nest where the flowers would be placed, a familiar scent touched her nose. It was on both of the cats necks and scratches. It was the familiar scent of Ratwhisker. "You've become what they all thought you were." She mewed. "You have become the monster I thought you were not.

Mousefeather was still upset about her brother's exile, but she knew it was for a good reason. She hoped. She had taken Moonrose's orders and wen tot summon the closest cats to the deceased to place flowers on the body. She went with Cricketpaw to tell the cats to go to the medic's den. Sh knew that there would be a new deputy crowned, but she had no idea who. She could just hope that people saw her for Mousefeather, not Ratwhisker.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:48 am

being the stubborn and bad boy tom that he was, he snuck into camp. this time, to steal prey. all was going well, until something grabbed him by the scruff and bit down. it was a new warrior. "Moonrose?" He called, pain going through him as he fought back.

the tom, who's name was bonetail, was the one attacking. he had the larger Tom pinned and he was clawing and biting.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:55 am

Moonrose perked up at the call of her name. "Ratwhisker?" She said to herself, coming outside. She saw Bonetail attacking Ratwhisker. She held her head up high and approached the situation. "Bonetail?" She said, titling her head. "Did you question him before attempting to kill him?" She asked, knowing that Bonetail did not. "B-but Moonrose, h-he was stealing prey. He is a kitty-pet, he can't catch his own prey." He tried to defend, stepping away from the rouge. "Yes, but what if he was simply donating prey? Just to set himself morally straight." Moonrose said, pointing at a new mole which lied on top of the pile. She flicked her tail, as if saying play along."He is insane if he were to do that!"Bonetail spat. "He killed an apprentice Bonetail He is clearly insane." Moonrose said. That made sense.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 am

the tom growled. while the two were talking, ratwhisker tried to lick a bleeding cut on his upper back. he sighed angrily. "how am i insane?" he hissed. he sat down, his tail batting the ground.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:27 pm

"Did I not give enough reasons?" She mewed, gritting through her teeth. She flicked her tail again, saying 'Play along you mouse brain!' She dismissed Bonetail, and he ran off to the warriors den. "Are you all right?" She mewed, titling her head. "I could give you som herbs, but you would have to treat yourself." She added, inspecting his wound.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:07 pm

"its Okay." He meowed. "i can't even reach it. totally fine~" he meowed sarcastically with a purr.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:21 pm

"Then go, I will end up just like you if I am spotted seeing you" She hissed, lifting up one paw.
(Sorry it is short!)
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:45 pm

"goodbye!" he licked the shecats cheek and nuzzled her. he ran off again, but climbed a tree just near camp. he had a perfect view of the camp.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:42 pm

"Yes. Goodbye." She mewed. She had just saved at cat who urderedbher appretince and the clans deputy. Why did she defend him like that?

(Timeskip to about a couple days before Bluekit and Coalkit are born?)
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me