Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Exiled✩ {1x1 with Kao & Me}

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:07 am

[[ ooc- yes. :3 ]]

ratwhisker suddenly stood up. "i should. i should kill him. im a rogue now-- the clan can't do anything to me. i don't live by their foolish rules anymore!" he meowed. he raced back to camp, circling the camps trees. he didn't take foot into the camps safe area. he let out a hiss to draw attention to himself.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:03 am

The hissed shot through the camp like lightning. Mintypaw had shot to the back of the den shaking. "It's a rouge." He mewed, his voice shaky. "It's Ratwhisker."

Windherat had urged Springstar to the leader's den where he would be safe, leaving himself out in the open.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:16 am

he took a few steps back, his eyes locking on windheart.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 am

Windheart was trying to calm down the scared cats, so he did not notice the bright eyes locked on him.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:37 am

a pregnant queen was scared the moment she heard rogue. she paced around the nursery, clearly frightnened.

the tom leapt out of the bushes, running towards the deupty. he leapt onto him and latched onto his neck.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 am

Windheart was clearly surprised when the tom attacked him. Even though Windheart was a lot larger then Ratwhisker, his attacker was clearly overpowering him. This of course, was all happening in front of the medic's den, so Mintypaw nearly had a heart attack. Moonrose had ran back to comfort the young tom, and therefore did not see Ratwhisker killing Windheart. Finally, Ejbdheart shook Ratwhisker off, but while doing so, the teeth that were lodged into his neck tore deeply. He Had only just clawed at his stomach, when the wound set in, and he saw the pool of blood forming underneath him. Suddenly, he collapsed, causing all the other cats to scream in horror. "You fox-heart" Windheart rasped. "Starclan will reject you for this." He gasped, right before he passed out.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:03 am

he smiled, then raced into the medicine cat den, blood covering his jaws. he leapt onto mintypaw, growling at him. he also bit the toms neck, then bolted off as fast as he came.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:18 am

Moonrose was comforting her frightened appertince when it happened, as fast as lightning. The rouge had killed her apperentice. "Mintypaw!" She yowled, to foucused on her dying friend to see that Ratwhisker had murdered him. She quickly began to mix some herbs together with water, and started forcing them down Mintypaw's mouth, when the unconscious deputy was rushed in by Cricketpaw and Mousefeather. She had her nose stuffed into Mintypaws neck, just below the bite mark, to search for a pulse. She only found a tiny faint pulse, almost like a whisper. Then, it disappeared, and she watched Mintypaw's eyes full. There were scratch marks on his side, which were clearly inflicted by a cat. His grey pelt was stained with blood, and tears fell silently on his pelt, matting it down. Moonrose tried to hold her tears when she rushed to Windheart. "You Mouse-Brain! When you were saving Mintypaw, Windheart died!" Cricketpaw spat. Minnowpaw rushed to the scram of blood. "Windheart!" He yowled, dashing to his father. "Wake up! The naughty rouge cat is getting away!" Swiftrub gad sobs escaping her mouth. "Come Minnowkit" Its time for bed. At that time, Moonrose knew that she had failed her clan. Again.

(Expect Typos)
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:41 am

the tom curled up on his own again. he hadnt bothered to leave clan territory. he sighed,
    thinking about moonrose.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:55 am

{Before I post reply, who will be Springstar's choice for deputy?
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me