one x one | [Grinn.] x andromeda.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one | [Grinn.] x andromeda.

Postby diana, » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:14 pm

Isla was surprised that he hadn't really reacted to her confession that she didn't know how to react to his. "Having no family isn't anything to be ashamed about," She reassured him, though the fatigue from the surgery was slowly sinking in. "Do you have anything at all to say about... well, my situation? WCKD controls me. How do I stop them?" She would have waited for his answer - she wanted to - but her eyes began to droop and and her head fell softly against her pillow. She didn't want to fall asleep. Isla lifted her head again quickly and blinked a few times, struggling to keep her eyes open. "If I could just.. stay... awake.." But alas, it was no use - the medication Greg had given her was settling in. She lay her head down on the pillow, deciding that the best course of action was to settle down. There was no point fighting the fatigue. Max would have to give her his answer the following morning, if she woke up then. "Good night, Ma..." She mumbled quietly before slipping into a deep sleep.

(sorry short as well, and sorry that it's late - i have so much assessment lol)
diana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:29 pm

Max sighed, looking down. Ashamed of his confession. " Well. About your problem, they must've put something in you to get you to do thin- " Before he could say anymore, he saw Isla slowly droop her eyes and plonk her head on the pillow. He chuckled and tapped her back as she fell right asleep. " We'll talk tomorrow morning. You're not going in the maze, too risky. " He said, lifting himself up and walking out of the tent, heading to his tent and leaping into bed and covering his body with the blanket, he shivered slightly but then warmed up, slowly falling asleep.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana, » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Early the next morning, Isla woke up. She was feeling extremely fatigued, but she knew that the runners would be leaving soon - she would have to get up now. Groaning with the effort, she lifted herself and found that her head spun when she did so. Ignoring it, or at least trying to, she heaved herself to her feet. There was a sharp stabbing pain coming from her stomach - she lifted her shirt to find a long, horrifying scab. Her eyes flung open in shock before she recalled the events of the previous day. Right. Makes sense. Shaking her head to clear it, she stumbled forwards in an attempt at walking. "I can do this. I'm not tired," She muttered under her breath. She managed to make her way to the other side of the tent before she realised how terrible she must look. How long had it been since she last washed herself? She'd have to make a trip to the river later on. After she'd been into the maze, of course. She fixed up her hair quickly, running her fingers through it as though she was brushing it. She tied it up in a messy ponytail before exiting the tent. Her arm immediately moved up to cast a shadow over her eyes - it was bright. Too bright. Eventually, she got used to it and began to make her way to the campfire where the other runners would be eating breakfast and getting ready. How much longer would they last? I mean, they were going to run out of supplies eventually - that box was never returning. Isla reached the campfire, feeling slightly less tired than before. John put a hand out, shaking his head. "Isla, you're not coming with us. You have to rest." His eyes flickered at her stomach, where the griever struck her. She glanced down - her shirt was stained red. How had she not noticed that before? She grunted. "I'm fine, it's dried... I'm coming with you." She spotted Max. "Right, Max? I'm coming." Bad idea. She knew that Max would say no - sometimes he was too protective of her. She wondered, also, whether Max would tell - or already had told - the group about his and Isla's past. Would it change anything? Would they turn against the two?
diana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:00 pm

Max was up early, he woke up the rest of the campers and they all huddled around the camp fire. He whispered to them so no one else could and they stayed close to each other. " Alright. Guys. I need to tell you something about Isla. She is being controlled by this thing called WCKD. I am not sure what it means but I think it's abbreviated from Wicked. Apparently, they are controlling her... " He mumbled to all of them then saw Isla walking out, all messed up with a bloodied shirt and knotty hair. They all quickly parted and continued to eat their breakfast, Max stood up and wiped the dust off his hands using the back of his pants. He glared at Isla and tried to give a warm smile, but it turned out as an awkward grin. Max walked up to her and then trailed behind her as she walked towards the campfire. As soon as she opened her mouth to talk to John and he replied. He saw her look at him. Max didn't know what to say. He didn't want her to get any more hurt but he didn't want her to turn out really crappy when he says no. " Er... " He rubbed the back of his neck. " No. I think it's best you stay. " He said softly. " Listen, you are still all medicine-d up and you can't go out, you will get really sick and dizzy. " He informed her as he stopped behind John.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana, » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Isla scoffed, then held back a yawn. "I'm fine. You think I'm not capable of running through a maze? I knew you hated me. You're all idiots!" She walked off with a huff. Oh no. Why was she being all moody? Yes, she got hot-headed easily, but... ah. Of course. Well, let's just say that it wasn't only her shirt that was bloody. Isla stalked off towards the river - she was going to need to wash her clothes, and herself, of course. Her hair was all kinds of disgusting and knotted at the moment. While she was walking, she wondered whether Max had told them about her... situation. WCKD. And more importantly, that he used to work for WCKD - currently only she knew what that was - but she doubted it. Max was so selfish and didn't want anyone to hate him, but he wanted them to hate her 'cause he hated her and she hated him and she hated everyone and everyone hated her and - Isla hissed in anger. A few Gladers turned to give her strange looks, then they must have realised why she was so angry. Was it that obvious? It's not just Gladers that come once a month... She thought, then broke into a grin. She was so happy now. She skipped towards the forest, where the river was. So that she could have a bathe - ah, she hadn't done so in ages. Because she was kidnapped by WCKD and put into a crazy maze! Isla laughed loudly as she entered the forest. Well, at least the Gladers knew to stay away from her now. She sighed in content and made her way to the river. She'd been in the forest once, to collect soil. It was near the river. She followed the sound of a stream and immediately jumped into the streaming water when she located it. She sighed, and began rubbing the dirt off of her arms, legs and face. Her scab stung slightly, so lifted her shirt off. That way, it hopefully wouldn't get infected.
diana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Max watched Isla storm off into the forest. He sighed and looked at the others who couldn't help but laugh at the anger that Isla screamed at Max. The male turned to the boys and grunted, " Shut up, all of you. " He mumbled before walking off into the forest where Isla went. Soon, he got lost. He retraced his steps and made his way back to the campfire. There wasn't much to do, considering he took a break from the maze, he was too tired to go, so it was only John, Tyron and Graham with someone new. He looked at the wide maze walls that opened up not so recently and sighed. (The griever is going to come) Max sat down on the wooden log that was in front of the fire that blazed in the sky. " I am so stupid! " He said to himself as he grabbed a stone and threw it far away, into a bush. A large sound filled Max's ears, no one would quite describe that sound, it was really weird and creepy. Max lifted himself up from his sitting position and looked at the maze wall - where the sound was coming from. He gasped and saw legs coming out of the doors that held up a big round-ish body. A Griever! Max ran to a tent, grabbed some armor and held a spear in his hand. The mechanical spider pounced into the Glade and began attacking everyone. " Everyone, GET TO SAFETY! " He screamed as much as he could. He attacked the spider but it deflected the spear and it tossed Max away. Max stumbled to the floor with his spear near the Griever, he widened his eyes and soon thought. Isla! He quickly got up and ran through the forest, dodging all the trees and big bushes that were in his way. He found a river that streamed along the side, he followed it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Isla huffed as she scrubbed her arms. I hope they're having fun in the maze without me. Of course they weren't - the maze wasn't a fun place. Usually. For a reason she couldn't explain, a smile appeared on her face - not a nice one. Just a small, knowing smile. Her eyes narrowed at the same time. The maze is a fun place. And suddenly she couldn't think at all - her mind was filled with some sort of darkness and a loud beeping sound, like you hear when your ears are blocked. And then she heard a voice - a woman's voice. It was quiet, but she heard it perfectly well. Wicked is good. At this, she snapped out of the faze and gasped for breath. Apparently she hadn't been breathing the whole time she was in that... faze? Whatever it was. Isla shook her head to clear it and pinched her arm. What had just happened? She couldn't think or see or hear... except she could. She saw darkness and she heard a voice. Wicked is good. She glanced down at the scab on her bare stomach. If she was being perfectly honest, she would say that it was faintly glowing red... but this possibility frightened her so much that she pushed it away. "Wicked can't control me any more. I can resist it." But she knew that it wouldn't be so easy. "Everyone, GET TO SAFETY!" The shout sounded from a distance, but it was perfectly clear. What was happening? She thought that she heard the rustle of footsteps coming from up the river, but ignored it. She had to get to the Glade. Isla slipped her shirt on over her head, put her hair back up in a ponytail and ran. Back to the Glade, where, when she arrived, she saw that there were Gladers running towards tents and huts to get to safety. Why were they - oh. Isla's face went pale and her blood ran cold. Oh. "No, no, no..." She mumbled under her breath. "Grievers." She took off back into the forest - perhaps she could find the person whose footsteps she had heard before. Where was Max? Was he safe? She had to find him.
diana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:34 pm

Max spotted Isla in the distance, he ran towards her. Thoughts spilling out of his mind as if someone was just knocking his head with a bat multiple times. Before he could even open his mouth, Isla ran off, running back to the Glade. He cursed under his breath. For some reason, he didn't talk. He felt like his mouth was zipped up. He just let her run off. He panted, he bent down and splashed some cold water on his face. He couldn't run anymore, he felt as if he ran a marathon. Why did he feel so tired? He never does. His shoulders hunched like there were a million tonnes on them. " Isla? " He panted again, slowly falling to the ground. His mind went all fuzzy and his vision turned blurry. All he could hear was a piercing buzzing noise. He looked around but didn't notice anything. Max stayed where he was, not even bothering to move and soon, he closed his eyes. It was pitch black at first. Then, a flashing light lit up the room when it turned on and then off. There were sparks flying out of some machines and he seemed to be wearing a lab coat. He looked around and on the walls, there were letters that spelled WCKD. Oh no. He gasped and stepped back. Falling over to the ground with a thud. Soon, the lights stayed on, no more flashing. Then a lady walked up to Max with some other people with coats next to the lady who seemed to look like she was a business person. " Max. You are here. For safety on what's going on in the outside world. " The lady spoke softly, but firmly. Max grunted and looked around, he saw a room with a girl lying down, scientists entered the room and stuck a needle in the girl, she began to scream and she sat up right. It was Isla! Max almost fainted. He wanted to go there and save her, but he stayed in case. " Where am I?!" Max screamed at the lady. " You are in a safe place. We have you now. " The lady smirked, why did she though? It wasn't a laughing matter...Nor evil. " ISLA! " Max shouted, placing his hands on the cold hard glass that covered the room. He stood up and stumbled slightly. Then he limped his way towards the door and turned it. He walked inside but the scientists stopped him. Max kicked and squirmed but couldn't get out of their grip. One of the lab workers grabbed a needle and stuck it in Max's neck. He gasped for air and then fell to the ground. He woke up, what had happened?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diana, » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:55 pm

Isla ran through the forest, the wind having picked up and was now whipping her ponytail into her face. A storm was coming. A light drizzle of rain began to fall from the darkening sky, and her heart began to pound with worry. Where was Max? She had no idea where she was now. It was so dark, and wet, and... there! She let out a cry of relief. "Max! Max, what are you doing?" He was on he ground in the dirt - which was slowly turning to mud as the rain became heavier - and seemed a bit dazed. "We have to go, there are - " As she said it, a loud stomping and crashing came from a hundred metres or so away. "Okay, we have to hide," She told him, and helped him towards a tree. "We have to climb. They might not be able to see us from here..." As she said it, another loud crash and a scream sounded fifty metres away. A few Gladers sprinted past them, obviously looking for somewhere to hide. "Hurry, Max!" She began scaling a large tree just as the rain began to pour down. A loud bang of thunder and a lightning strike came from high above, but it was obviously nearby - Isla stopped where she was and covered an ear with one hand so as not to fall down to the ground. She grunted with the effort of pulling herself up the slippery tree trunk, but eventually she resided on a thick branch. The forest was quite dense here, so this branch connected with a few others - an easy escape route if they needed one. She noticed a few other Gladers following her lead and climbing up trees in sight. Her head whipped around to the sound of very close-by crashing. A griever! She could see it now, and her hand flew to her mouth as it leaped on and crushed Graham. They had gotten back from the maze, then - at least, Graham did. She spotted John sitting in a tree nearby, covering his face. Another runner dead. Isla's eyes narrowed and she snarled aloud. I am going to destroy WCKD, even if it destroys me.
diana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Max gazed up from the dirt, he didn't know what was happening. He got up from the ground and held his head as it felt like someone shook it a hundred times. His vision was still blurry and the piercing noise still filled his ears. He then saw a fuzzy figure running towards him, as the figure got closer, his vision focused on the figure, it was...Isla. He smiled slightly, but then it faded as soon as he could see the emotion in her face. She was worried and scared. " Isla? " He attempted to say but it turned out as a mumbled. When she left, he reached out his arm to grab hers but missed. He lifted himself up and leaned on his wrists for the support. He attempted to run to her but tripped over a root that was sticking out from a nearby tree that she seemed to be climbing. He grimaced slightly as he fell to the ground. He stammered, but got up again still running, he still couldn't see so he just looked up to see if he saw any other fuzzy figures. He did spot a few and one of them was Isla. Max reached for the first branch and gripped it tight. He pulled himself up, but before he could make another move, he heard the Griever. It was coming towards him and he screamed. The Griever grabbed Max with its metal claw and flung him across the forest. Max winced in pain and rolled down a hill, his head collided with the edge of a tree and he was out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items