1x1 with Kanoodle and Grinn.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Kanoodle and Grinn.

Postby lmao, » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:49 pm

ETxAIL !!
────────────────

Mermaid x Pirate roleplay with Grinn.
Do not post unless you are either of us.
Thank you!
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Kanoodle and Grinn.

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:23 pm

(Btw I am following the layout of yours. c:)

name is angus parsh
is twenty three years old
is a male

traits are
stubborn
flirtacious
bubbly
friendly
protective

Is a PIRATE c:
Last edited by ace.of.spades on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reservation.

Postby lmao, » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:29 pm

- strong-willed
      - extremely stubborn
      - efficient
      - name is kasadora
      - enjoys trickery
      - relishes in playing hard-to-get
      - can be flirtatious, just so she
      can get what she wants
      - heterosexual
      - looks to be about twenty
      - cisfemale
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:38 am

Angus approached the doors to the captain's cabin, he turned the cold wooden knob and opened the door, the sail mates all greeted the captain and Angus gave a smile to everyone. He grabbed out his little spy glass and set it on an area. It was land, with a giant hole in the middle that looked more like a giant cave. " Land ahead! " He pointed towards the misty area and walked towards the big helm that sat at the back of the ship, he turned it towards the direction of the mountain.

Soon, they arrived. They anchored the ship and Angus was the first to set foot off the ship. He looked around with his hands on his hips and had to squint it was so misty. He kept searching around for anything valuable they could use but there was really nothing. It was an abandoned Island.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lmao, » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:45 am

xxxxKasadora felt the grainy sand beneath her, which felt awfully strange. If she were to touch anything, it would be the water bed down below the sea. But even then, it wasn't anything familiar to her. She hoisted herself up by securing her wrists into the sand, coiling her waist as she sat upright. Kasadora soon found herself wincing, and took notice of a tricking gash plastered quite deeply towards the end of her tail-fin. And of course, it hurt. A lot.

xxxxKasadora wasn't sure where it came from her how it got there. But the only thing she was thinking about was how bad it hurt. It must've come from a sharp rock by the water's edge, or even farther than that. Where were her sisters? Did they leave without her? She raised a wary arm from the sandy ground to rub the back of her neck, but it felt strange, as though something was dripping slowly into her palm. Kasadora slowly recoiled her arm from the crook of her spine, and her hazel eyes flicked over to the blood streaming down from her fingertips. More blood? Kasadora had a feeling that it was going to be a long day for her.
Last edited by lmao, on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Angus crouched down on the sand, he felt it and rubbed the grainy solid against his two fingers. He grunted and lifted himself up from his stance then looked around, still squinting from the misty island. He walked around, along the shore and saw marks in the sand as he kept walking, some kind of creature that dragged themselves across. He followed the tracks then found an unrealistic creature. Angus ducked behind a rock and studied the creature's moves. It looked injured so it couldn't do much. The pirate sighed and came out from behind the rock, walking up to the injured figure. Then he crossed his arms, his eyebrows creasing to a frown and he coughed loudly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lmao, » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:57 pm

xxxxKasadora's gaze furrowed at the sound of treading footsteps. They seemed to be getting closer. Could they be trespassers? Thieves? The last choice of her consideration made her heart skip a few beats. Pirates. The very thought of them made her blood boil with angst. They were selfish, ruthless, and...

xxxxKasadora found herself looking up at a rather eye-catching man. If she hadn't had him mistaken, surely another trait would be that pirates were helplessly charming. She played off an innocent grin, while her eyelids fluttered like the beating wings of a butterfly. "Who are you?" she asked, shifting her stance to completely focus her attention on the man. She quickly winced at her sudden movement, but coolly shook it off by softly adjusting herself. She couldn't help but feel a tad bit curious as to who this man was, and why he was out here. But those questions were left unanswered. At least, for now they were.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:33 pm

(Sexy man to the rescue.)

Angus looked at the weird creature and couldn't help but stare. After moments of staring, he snapped back into reality when the creature spoke. He kept his hands on his hips and gave a look, " No no no. Who are YOU? " He snapped back, putting the question on the figure. " What are you? " Angus asked again, trying not to sound rude. Then, as Angus was studying the figure's appearance, it had some sort of tail. With unrealistic colours that were scales. Then Angus saw two fins at the end of the colourful tail. He grunted and crossed his arms. He waited for the reply of the weird creature.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lmao, » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:42 pm

(ahh sexy man)

xxxxKasadora raised a brow at the man's upraising tone. She would've wanted to insist on him answering her question first, but she didn't really care. If he wanted to play it that way, then Kassie would be more than happy to play right on back. "The name's Kasadora; surely you've seen a mermaid at least once?" Kasadora frowned as the man leaned in to further examine her features. "It's awfully rude to stare, you know," she said, her smile growing as a hint of tease enlightened her.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:50 pm

Angus nodded, liking the name, though he thought it was too long for his liking. Wait what is he saying. Did that creature just call herself a mermaid?! He widened his eyes, " You're a mermaid?! " Fireworks in his mind fired off, he was so happy. As a child, Angus has always wanted to see a mermaid but everyone kept saying they weren't real. Hah, take this you bullies! The pirate slowly looked away at her teasing comment then his eyes fluttered with glee. " I'm Parsh. Angus Parsh. " He greeted, stepping closer to the mermaid.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items