1x1 with [Grinn.] and Shatter_Me

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with [Grinn.] and Shatter_Me

Postby Shatter_Me » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:24 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

This is a roleplay between Shatter_Me and [Grinn.]
Last edited by Shatter_Me on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.] and Shatter_Me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:39 pm

i. Kiara Ava Jones
ii. Female
iii. 21yrs
iv. Princess

A P P E A R A N C E
Kiara has natural ginger hair and soft lime green eyes. She's the princess of the island so obviously, she wears a very puffy dress, but she hates it. When her parents are gone, she changed into jeans and a shirt.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
This ginger can be pretty darn stubborn, she is also really protective and caring for those who are close to her. She can also be quite sassy.

H I S T O R Y
Kiara has no history besides living the royal ordinary life.

O T H E R
Possible wip
Last edited by ace.of.spades on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:03 pm

[ name ] Aaron Warner Anderson
    [ age ] 22
    [ gender ] male
    [ rank ] Captain

[ apperance ]
Warner has natural brown hair and dull, blue eyes.

[ personality ]
Warner is clever and strict. He has grown harsh from the tears of being a pirate.

[ history ] He never knew his mother and his father was previously there caption of his ship, Heart of Darkness.

[ markings ] Warner has many battle scars, but the most obvious is the deep scar down his left forearm. He also has a scar under his left eye that is unusually stained red.

[ other ] Everyone calls him Warner, only people close to him call him Aaron. Most people don't even know his first name.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:36 pm

[ Captain Warner ]

Warner hopped out of a small rowboat and set the anchor down in the sand. It was silent and erie in the darkness of the night. He was alone on the beach. Silently, he made his way towards the castle. It was almost too easy to break into the back door, only taking out two guards. He scaled the spiral staircase of a castle tower, making his way to the center in the large building. There was another guard at the door that lead away from the stairs. He quickly hit the back of the guard's head with the butt of his dagger. Taking the keys, hidden in his pocket, he quietly slid them in the lock, finding the right one after a few tries. Pushing open the door, he made his way around the castle, keeping to the shadows on the walls.

(what if he is trying to steal the kingdom's gold but runs into the princess in the halls and decides to take her instead?)
Last edited by Shatter_Me on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:39 pm

(Sure)

Kiara walked through the halls with an open book in her hands, she gazed down and read the entertaining thriller of the novel. She sighed and talked to herself, " Oh why does the prince have to betray his love? " She huffed continuing to walk around the halls, up and down as she stared emotionless at the words of the story. " She loves you. But you determined to prove your love. " She sighed, shaking her head as her boots clapped against the ground.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:49 pm

[ Captain Warner ]

Warner froze when he heard a women's voice. It was most likely a maid, who could be disposed of quickly. He glanced attend the corner and imeadiatly drew back. He smiled evilly to himself. It was the princess! He sneaked another peak. She was apparently reading a book. There were no guards around. He waited until she passed him and swiftly ran up behind her, put one arm around her, and used the other to cover her mouth. "Don't scream, and I might let you live." He whispered in her ear.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Kiara turned the page, the next chapter was written right there in the fancy writing. She snapped the book closed when she felt someone grab her. She groaned and kept calm, letting the figure keep his dirty hand around her mouth. She nodded, hopefully, they would let her go. Soon, she grew impatient and stamped her boots on the figure's foot, then she bit their finger. Don't think it's a disgusting idea biting someone's hand, although it was, it was the only thing Kiara could think of.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 am

[ Captain Warner ]
Warner cursed when she stepped on his foot and but good finger. At least she didn't scream. Keeping his hand on her mouth, he grabbed a bandana tied to his belt and put it around her mouth. Taking his other hand away, he knotted it and grabbed both her arms to tun her around to face. "Don't you dare try anything else foolish, or you'll be seeing at the bottom of the ocean tonight." He whispered to her. Picking her up, he started to walk back to the stairs.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:13 pm

Kiara gasped, she watched the man tie her mouth. She then rolled her eyes at him, not bothering to put up a protest. She followed the way he pulled and then watched him leave the castle. " What do you want from me? " She attempted to say but it turned out as mumbled words.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shatter_Me » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:12 pm

[ Captain Warner ]
Warner walked her all the way back down to is row.boat and threw her in. He started to row back to his ship that was hidden in a cove. He ignored when she tried to talk. They got to his boat, he signaled to his men to lift him up.

Shatter_Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me