1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby owl0430 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:41 pm

~ Despite the lies that your making , your love is mine for the taking, my love is-just waiting- to turn your tears to roses ~
In the midst of the Apocolypse, you had thought the only person left you could trust, was the childhood friend that always stuck by your side? In a apocolyptic world, where the roses of the purest white are tinted with blood, and the river reflects the corrupted landscape around it , and the sunset is no longer a thing of beauty , but a siren of the coming of another death-filled night? Buildings crumbling, no peace, only chaos and destruction. Yet what if the one you thought you could trust, was not human at all? What if they were nothing but a beast in human form , and the worst kind- a pureblooded vampire. Their bite is dangerous- and bite to the neck will either turn or kill. same with the shoulders. the arms and down are fine, but the shoulders up, is not. They have kept their secret for what seems like a eternity...but what happens , if a blood link is formed, without blood being spilled? What if your childhood friend loves you so much, that your blood is the only one they desire, the only one their vampire body will allow them to drink? Yet even more so, what happens, if your death is the only way to return to being a human? Only during a lunar eclipse, a vampire can drain the one they love of blood, and may return to a human, even as a pureblood, with no human DNA in them... but the love must be true, and not faked. The blood can be either willingly given or took, but the blood must be that of a human....
A forbidden love in a land in which only the strong survive, a dangerous bond , and only one night can change it all , for the better, or worse. What path will you choose? and where, will your story , begin......

I will be the one that's gonna hold you, I'll be the one you run to , my love is - a burning , consuming fire ~
♔KEEP GENDERS EVEN- you must make 1 male , and 1 female

♔ Keep the balance of supernaturals to humans even. 1 supernatural=1human.

♔No more than 2 pages without me.

♔More than 3 days of inactivity earns you a automatic boot.

♔ No text typing or baby language.

♔ Character age limit- 16 at the youngest- 19 at the oldest.

♔Give everyone time to post. Dont rush them

♔ Anime pics only please.

♔ AT LEAST two lines of typing per post, per character

~ No, you'll never be alone , when darkness come's i'll light the night with stars , hear my whispers in the dark ~

username;;
▽ name;;
▽ gender;;
▽ age;;
▽ birthday;;

▽ Human/supernatural?(please specify):
▽ eye color;;
▽ hair color;;
▽ height;;
▽ scars;;
▽ tattoos;;

▽ + traits;;
▽ - traits;;
▽ likes;;
▽ dislikes;
▽ history;;

▽ crush;;
▽ secret crush;;
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;;

~ No , you'll never be alone , when darkness come's , you'll know i'm never far , hear my whispers in the dark ~
Last edited by owl0430 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Iona

Postby owl0430 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:43 pm

▽ Username ▽
Owl0430
▽ Name ▽
Akemi Sangu
▽ Gender ▽
female.
▽ Age ▽

▽ Species/Rank ▽
vamp

▽ Eye Color ▽
Lavender
▽ Hair Color ▽
silver
▽ Height ▽
tall for her age, like her mother was.

▽ Traits ▽
While definetly open and friendly with her family and those she feels close to, when anyone else is around or she meets someone she doesn't know she shuts down. While having a tough exterior, she is a soft person at heart. The female is rather fragile though from a weak immune system due to being born too early. She gets injured easily, and feints quicker from loss of blood than most. She is also rather pale despite being in the sun more than one might think.
▽ Likes ▽
Aika enjoys all forms of art. sculpting, drawing, painting, crafting, and what not. Aika also loves the night sky and flowers. Just she is a cat person, and has a soft spot for the small, fluffy animals. Especially munchkin cats.
▽ Dislikes ▽
Those who deceive and betray people, those who smoke or drink. Aika also has a slight fear of bugs and bats.
▽ History ▽
Well, the female has a bit of a interesting history. She comes from, little to her knowledge, a line of vampire hunters. Only her parents retired years ago after a vampire nearly killed them. Fear of any vengeful vampires caused them to send her to an orphanage...eventually she was found by the eldest child of the vengeful vampire, and turned. she never told her friend, though.

▽ Crush ▽
Ah, no crush here.Nope. Just a empty blank space.
▽ Secret Crush ▽
If there is no crush above, what makes you think there would be a crush here?
▽ Boyfriend/Girlfriend ▽
Now your pestering me, ( I kid, I kid) , but seriously. None.
lacrimosa- english version

username;;owl0430
▽ name;;Kio Nightshade
▽ gender;;male
▽ species/rank;human
▽ age;;18
▽ eye color;;light green
▽ hair color;;red

▽ + traits;;protective and caring- loyal.
▽ - traits;; secrative, a bit too serious at times.
prefers to get his way, often secretive, keeps to himself.
▽ likes;; roses, chinchillas, winter, koi fish.
▽ dislikes; parties, large groups, people who drink.
▽ history;;

▽ crush;;none
▽ secret crush;;none
▽ boyfriend/girlfriend;; none
theme song; Kill the lights

▽ Username ▽
Owl0430
▽ Name ▽
Crystal Evernight
▽ Gender ▽
female.
▽ Age ▽

▽ Species/Rank ▽
Human

▽ Eye Color ▽
light blue.
▽ Hair Color ▽
platinum blonde
▽ Height ▽
tall for her age, like her mother was.

▽ Traits ▽
▽ Likes ▽
art, music, nature.
▽ Dislikes ▽
bugs, bears, snakes.
▽ History ▽
Her life has been pretty normal, up to the apocolypse..

▽ Crush ▽
Ah, no crush here.Nope. Just a empty blank space.
▽ Secret Crush ▽
If there is no crush above, what makes you think there would be a crush here?
▽ Boyfriend/Girlfriend ▽
Now your pestering me, ( I kid, I kid) , but seriously. None.
theme song; The great deception
[/center]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Mark. I'll make my characters hopefully tonight.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:08 am

is it ok to use my own forms for my characters ?
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:09 am

yes.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:17 am

Scatty
Name;; Scatty
Nickname;; Scat
Age;; Looks like 20 years (120)
Gender;;Female
Species;; vampire
Personality ;;Relaxed, trouble maker when bored, easy can get annoyed if something bad happened, likes to have fun, friendly and caring and gentle once she knows you, very protective, musical, loyal, good person to hang out with, does not like being ordered around.
Crush;; open
Boyfriend;; none yet
Theme song: Power by Little Mix
Powers;; she can control shadows and darkness and she can hide in shadows, she can teleport from shadows and she can fire shadow balls from her hands and become a shadow
History;;scatty birth parents where killed by vampire hunters and she was found hidden in a dark ally by a kind woman who adopted her giving her a second chance, she was toddler by then. scatty started protect her human mom from other vampires from a young age till they bumped a male vampire who was a good vampire clan leader and he fell in love with scattys human mom and he had to earn scattys trust with difficultly and he manage to do so and scatty accepted him as her foster father and the male trained her to be the next leader of the clan as she grew up while her mother trained her to act like a human. when the Apocalypse broke out, her father and the mother and their clan went fighting an evil clan of vampires for control of the city and sadly lost the fight and died leaving scatty to hide and fend for herself and the clan got separated and fell apart. it was not long before she found kio, trying to fight off a scorpion as big as a dog and scatty watched him kill it and she watched him for a year in the shadows for a year and then kio was in trouble with a big spider, she gave him a hand to kill it off hiding the fact that she was a vampire. and they paired up after that.
other;;she used to have a white rat for a pet and knows to play many music instruments

Sam
Name:Sam
Nickname:Sammy
Species : Human
Personality: he is a book and nerd, clumsy, fast runner when he is being chased (he had a lot of practise from running form bullies, freaky smart, when he warms up to you he can be fun to have around and likes to test and experiment, likes to please.
History; Sam was a book nerd before the Apocolypse came. He was bullied during those years because he read that much books including survival books. When the Apocolypse came Sam was prepared and knew what to do because his knowledge of the survival books he read. When he was prepared he started to help others around him and became a better and braver person.
Crush:open
Girlfriend;; none yet
Theme song: Radioactive by imagine dragons
Other;none yet

Kar
Name:Kar
Nickname:N/A
Species : vampire
Personality:unable to resist to help others (RP'D out)
history: Kar was a younger vamphire was told to do things he didn't like. He joined a evil vampire gang not knowing that it was a dangerous gang under spite of his parents. When the Apocolypse came Kar had clouded his thought of what is right or wrong and did what is asked of him and one of those unrefuseable requests to turn humans. He went out of control and start turning humans. It began to dawn on him that he is in the wrong when he turned a girl (akmei )into a vamphire in the orphanage and feeling ashamed of his actions, he went back to make it right and somehow fix his mistakes and started to teach the girl the basics of being a vampire and maybe asking her to help him to form a good vampire gang to fight against the evil ones. But the vamphire gang found out about his plans and chased him away into exile before he could ask the girl he turned. while Kar was thinking of plan B he made his new home in the middle of the woods. Then he started to hunt down the evil vampire killing them, one by one, getting rid of his exile. By the time he got rid of his exile and visit the girl who he turned he found out that she was gone.
Girlfriend;; none yet
Theme song: coming soon, looking for a perfect song for him
Other;

Name:Teddy
Nickname:N/A
Species : Human
Personality: not afraid to kill for defense or to attack first, brave, leader,(RP'D out)(she a new character that need developing)
history: teddy was adopted from a fallen orphanage. scatty's foster father saw her defending herself from vampires at a young age and decided to adopt her to be a good human companion and sister for scatty and to be the next beta in the clan. when the Apocalypse broke out, her father and the mother and their clan went fighting an evil clan of vampires for control of the city and sadly lost the fight and died and after a while the remainder of the clan gathered up and with no sign of scatty and with then thought of her being killed too, they made Teddy the leader of the clan.
boyfriend;;N/A
Theme song: coming soon, looking for a perfect song for her
Other;she is scatty's adopted sister and is taking care of her pet white rat who is always on her shoulder. She has lots of scars but the big ones are at her side and on her right eye and left cheek. She has scattys Mom's dagger and dadshe heavy sword
Last edited by Fizzy-Pop on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:37 am, edited 14 times in total.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 am

k. just inform me when you get the pics changed to anime ones.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:51 am

ok, I found them. ready to start?
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:19 am

Once I get back from band
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:54 am

--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
It was barely the crack of dawn when she had ventured outside of the building she and her friend had chosen to reside in. Her goal;
to find food, and hopefully some blankets. Then it had begun to rain. So much for an early start and scavenging. she had been able to find a few things, though, as she returned. Hoping Carter was still asleep, she quietly re-entered the building, soaked. Her late night hunting hadn't gone well though. She wasn't able to find any food, not even a rabbit. She had only be a vampire for about four years. Still extremely young for a vampire. Being that young of a vampire, she couldn't go more than about two days without animal blood before she would start to feel sick. She could go about a week without human. However, that was as long as she had enough animal blood. She was starting to reach her limit without animal blood, and i was only a few days before she would start to need human again. With a defeated sigh she sat down in a chair. The one who turned her hadn't taught her anything..though it probably didn't help she was, and still is, too mad at him to let him teach her about this new life of hers.

Kio Nightshade-18-male-human-tagged;
e grumbled unhappily as the early morning light shone in through the windows. darn it. the apocolypse just had to happen i his lifetime, didn't it? grumbling to him he eventually sat up, flattening down his messy hair as best he could. Gosh, why were mornings still so annoying? the apocolypse didn't help. The rising sun was just a reminder of the fact they had to survive another day in this messed up world. Though, it was also a reminder they had survived this far.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me