1x1 with [Grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:01 pm

This is a 1x1 between me and [Grinn.] Will maybe pretty it up a bit later.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:09 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i. name: alyx
ii. nickname: aly, al
iii. gender: female
iv. age: twenty years and a half
v. crushing on: none
vi. partners with: none
vii. sexuality: heterosexual
viii. parents: mick and sally
ix. siblings: __
x. later-on weapon: dagger

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:53 pm

Name: Takeshi East
Nickname: Taka
Height: 6'1
Body: Athletic
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Golden hazel

Appearance:
He is a tallish man with a slightly tanish skin, he is athletic and has short brown hair. He has golden hazel eyes and usually wears a white shirt with some black or dark brown pants and shoes.

Personality: He is a rather quiet man who doesn't often speak and can have a rather cold side to him. He is stubborn and short tempered at times but has a strong will. He can be friendly and talk nicely if he trust and likes you and has a caring heart when it comes to others. He has a wild side and would often do something crazy or not always think about what might happen.

History: He had a normal live and grew up in a rather small town with just his father and older brother. His mother died when he was young so never knew her, he was usually one that easily made a bit of trouble and loved being around his older brother while working on a ranch. After they got older he left for the city to start up his own live and worked in a bar for some time. Then he decided to go home for a visit but ended up in a plane accident.

Other: None at moment
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:51 pm

(:o Sexy character! Should we start in the plane?)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:16 pm

(Yeah that is a good idea, but could you please start? I'm going to have a really busy day and not sure if I'm going to manage to reply until a lot later sorry)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:31 pm

(Sure thing)

The red headed photographer sat in her plane seat, gazing down at the beautiful sights that she could take a million pictures of and not get bored. She sighed, beginning to grow parched. She put up her hand for a waiter and they refilled her drink. Alyx coughed and then looked around at the other passengers; some reading, sleeping and watching the small television that was in front of them. Soon, an announcement echoed through the plane.

" Engine failure? Crap. " Alyx mumbled to herself as she sat up, watching all of the passengers begin to panic. Was Alyx the only one that didn't panic? She just simple got out her luggage from the top and held it next to her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:51 pm

After one hell of a morning Takeshi was glad to finally be in the plane and off the ground going back home. It has been a few years and he couldn't wait to see his family and the ranch ones more. He had fallen asleep on the plane not that he found it really confortable in the small seat but luckily he was next to a window and tested his head against the side of the plane. He was slowly awoken by the sudden announcement and he could feel the shaking of the plane, for someone who just slept it took him a while to actually realize what was going on. He was now glad he was right next to an emergency door or more like window, he sits up and waited for the announcement to come.

Takeshi finally heard the man say: "Brace yourselves!" He lowered himself against his legs and waited for the emergency landing to happen, little did he know it wasn't going to be much of a landing but a straight on crash into a forest. He wasn't as scared and just hoped the other people would calm down. Soon he started feeling to much shaking and the loud sound of the plane about to hit the ground hard and he closed his eyes. The plane hits the ground and he was knocked out almost instantly.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:59 pm

As soon as the photographer heard the announcements saying brace yourselves, she obeyed the orders. Having the possibilities of dying in a plane crash is very likely. Surviving...Not so much. She leaned forwards and tucked herself into her knees. Was she scared? Hell yeah. But Alyx was one of those people who don't show any emotions. Considering she used to be an actor, it would've been quite hard to put all of her emotions into the character when she didn't even have any.

" Why the hell did i have to pick this plane? " She cursed under her breath and kept a straight face as she stayed in the bracing positions. "Geez, I need a good explanation to this if i live. " Alyx frowned, mumbling to herself once more. She took a few deep breathes to keep calm...Now was the time everyone should panic because another announcement said the plane was going straight down and they lost the other engine.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Takeshi just remained silent until the plane finally hits the ground. A loud boom straight down into the forest where a few trees got taken down with it. The plane broke into two, and Takeshi passed out when his head hits the side and his body almost being thrown around like a ragdoll. Flames bursted out and then everything went quiet with only the cracking and burning of fire to be heard.

(Short sorry... on the phone and we are busy driving.)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:57 pm

(All good)

Alyx was pretty scared now. Both engines gone and going into a nose dive? Unbelievable. Probably one of the worst days Alyx would've had so far. Or maybe the last days...That is if she survives. She kept in the brace position waiting for the next instruction. But before anyone could even blink, a loud boom thundered. The plane split into two. Alyx was at the back of the plan so she went with half of the wings and the back.

Before Alyx could even realise what was going on, her head bumped forward, so forceful, she was out like a light.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items