β™₯ 𝒇π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝔂 𝓽π“ͺ𝓲𝓡 β™₯ with Myderks

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

β™₯ 𝒇π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝔂 𝓽π“ͺ𝓲𝓡 β™₯ with Myderks

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:35 pm

FAIRY TAIL!

This is a 1x1 rp between Myderks and I, Please don't post on here unless you are one of us.

Rules

1. Don't be your crush in the rp
2. Be Nice, Be respectful
3. Please let the other one know if you are going to be gone for awhile and for how long.
4. Please let the other one know if you lose interest in the rp
5. Have Fun!

Coding

Code: Select all
Name:
Looks or Description:
History (Small or Large):
Guild:
Magic:
Best friend:
Crush:
Exceed:
Last edited by Ghost Fox on Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ 𝒇π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝔂 𝓽π“ͺ𝓲𝓡 with Myderks

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:12 pm

Name: Brooklyn Star
History (Small or Large): Brooklyn Lost her mother when she was young she was so close with her mother, so you can image the pain she is in from the death, Brooklyn doesnt get close to anyone because she is scared to lose them, She has an Australian Accent.
Guild: Fairy Tail
Magic: illusions and Telepathy
Best friend: Kinana
Crush: Erik/Cobra
Exceed: Doesnt have one
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myderks » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:52 pm

Name: Mavis Vermilion
Looks or Description: small, with long, wavy pale blonde hair. Large green eyes, and wears a pink rope with a red ribbon.
History (Small or Large): In X679, Mavis, as a child, worked for the Red Lizard Guild, where she would do even the biggest tasks. In the year X679, Mavis awoke to find that her guild, Red Lizard, was under attack by another; Blue Skull. While the battle was going on, she found an injured Zera, which she quickly saved. Despite the hate Zera had for her, she asked Mavis to be friends. Agreeing to this, Mavis turned as Zera collapsed, dying. Thus Mavis created an illusion of her. After years, she figured out it was just an illusion. She created Fairy tail after a long adventure with Precht, Warrod, and Yuri.
Magic: Illusion magic, Fairy Glitter, Black arts, Fairy law, Immortality, Master Strategist, telepathy
Best friend: Zera, deceased
Crush: Zeref
Exceed: Doesn't have an exceed
Myderks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Awesome. This rp is going to be so fun :D
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β™₯ 𝒇π“ͺ𝓲𝓻𝔂 𝓽π“ͺ𝓲𝓡 β™₯ with Myderks

Postby Myderks » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Name: Cobra/Erik
Looks or Description: Spiky upward styled maroon hair, with purple eyes. He wears a white coat, and a dark shirt along with crimson red leather pants.
History (Small or Large): Jellal enslaved Erik as a child until Brain arrived at the Tower of Heaven and took Erik and four other enslaved children to become members of his own guild, all with Jellal's permission
Magic: Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, Sound Magic
Best friend: Kinana
Crush: Brooklyn
Exceed: Doesn't have one
Myderks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Brooklyn entered the guild hall, going right to the counter to wait for her best friend Kinana. She sat there listening to her guild mates thoughts, listening the comments they have about her this time. Everyday it was different, mean, as she listened she got angry. After some time of listening she went to the pool to put her feet in the water, she sat on the edge of the pool wondering where Kinana, She remember that Kinana said she had someone that she wanted Brooklyn to meet.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myderks » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Mavis was sitting in one of the guild chairs, kicking back and forth as she couldn't reach the floor because of her small figure and short height. She had a bright smile, as usual, watching all the guild members. Her eye caught Cobra, which she already knew he was likely listening to what her thoughts were.
Myderks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:34 pm

Brooklyn sat at the edge of the water, swinging her feet back and forth, Her fairy tail guild mark was on her right ankle, She looked at it, as she remembered that Fairy Tail treats each other like family, although she isn't being treated like Family but she learned over the years to hide her feelings and ignore the mean words that come from everyone, Kinana is the other one who cares for her, that's all she needs. "Kinana where are you?." Brooklyn said out loud. She wonders what this someone Kinana wanted her to meet, she was so happy to brag about this someone and how great they were. She patiently waited, looking around the pool, the guild members kept their distance from Brooklyn as if she was some sort of enemy that enter the guild without permission.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Myderks » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Cobra's eyes were tightly closed. He heard someone complaining about food.
-Food is food, just eat it- He thought, although caught himself from saying it. Fairy Tail was supposed to stay 'friendly' after all so it would have been pointless to argue with the guild members. When he opened his eyes, his head looked side to side,
-I haven't seen Kinana today at all? Where could she have wandered off to?-
Myderks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:47 pm

(Whos going to be Kinana first, you or me?)

Brooklyn continued to sit there, she laughed a little when she heard a guys voice came into her head, how he sounded annoyed about Food, saying Food is food just eat it. That was priceless, she continued to wait for her best friend, She wondered where she was, it wasn't like her to not be around, maybe she over slept, or is on the way, She looked at the doors that lead to inside the guild, She could go back inside and talk to someone to see if they seen Kinana but she knows how they are going to react to her, when she talks to them. She was trying to picture the someone she is suppose to meet in her head. Boy or girl, tall or small, fat or skinny. She laid down on the ground her feet still in the water.
"Kinana this isn't like you." She said with a sigh, before sitting up again, she looked at herself in the water, her long black and grey hair fell in her face like always covering her left eye, her right eye shining from the sun.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me