onexone with hemmings;;

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ✧. four ❞ ⊱

Postby `sappho » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:19 am

the previous night, ade had time to talk to some people before going to bed. she had been able to meet some gryffindors, some of them she had known from before but most of them were new faces to her. she hoped that at some point she would make some more friends. a lot of people just wanted to know what had happened between her and harry last night. she knew that their whole conversation had probably looked a bit odd. plus, they were talking in front of a whole hall of people. people from all of the house. she sighed. she had probably looked like an idiot.

anyways, that was probably what she needed to worry the least about. she barely had time to get dressed! she rushed in putting on her uniform, hoping to have time to eat a full breakfast. when she had rushed down the stairs to the common room, everyone was gone. she practically ran down the halls and stairs to get to the great hall. thankfully, she had made it just in time. she looked around to find a seat and one of the only ones at the gryffindor table was by hermione granger.

it took her about two full minutes of planning in her head to decide to ask hermione if she could sit beside her. she was nervous, of course. what if she was turned down and looked like a massive loser in front of everyone. if that happened she'd probably have no friends. she'd probably spend her time sulking in the bathroom and talking to the ghost of moaning myrtle. no, she'd probably become a ghost after she died from embarrassment. she closed her eyes, gather her courage, and walked down the isle towards the empty seat. "may i- um, may i sit here?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

draco had woken up about an hour early so he could get ready. he put on his robes first and then did his hair for quite sometime. it wasn't his fault he had been born with near perfect hair. he walked out of the boy's dorm and into the common room. he was nervous thinking about his fake girlfriend, what was her name again? oh, yes! stella, his fake girlfriend stella. the word had already spread around the slytherins, because crabbe and goyle couldn't keep their mouths shut, so he was sure that soon it would spread to all of the houses, especially gryffindor. god, he was glad he had pointed out a girl who was willing to go along with his scheme. well, she had something in it for her as well, it wasn't just him. they both would get to brag to others that they were dating. of course, he didn't really know was stella was like at all. he didn't know if she was the kind to brag or be proud. he also didn't know how the gryffindors would react to the fact that one of their own was "dating" a slytherin, especially one like draco malfoy. he sighed as he walked out of the common room with everyone else, coolly strolling down the hall to the great hall, ready to eat breakfast.

walking with crabbe and goyle, draco made his way down the slytherin table and sat down at their normal seats. he felt like his ears were going to bleed with all of the questions everyone was asking. he pretty much just ignored everyone, eating a pancake that had been conjured up for their breakfast. he looked across the hall, eyeing the gryffindor table and searching for stella among all of the people. he saw some people looking over at him, he was pretty sure they were stella's group of friends. he saw one of them giggling as they whispered something to stella, probably telling her that he was looking at her.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: onexone with hemmings;;

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:26 pm

stella.
      the questions had started pretty quickly once stella got to the gryffindor table, but she had managed to either brush them off or ignore them. no one really seemed to be pushing for answers, knowing that she could get quite fierce if aggravated. she lifted her gaze up from off of the table as one of her friends nudged her and giggled. stella raised an eyebrow slightly, before her friend explained that her "boyfriend" was looking at her from across the great hall. she looked over towards the slytherin table and met draco's gaze, smiling a little at him before looking back at her friends.

it was a little while later when everyone started to leave the great hall and go to their first class of the day. the fifth year gryffindors all started down towards the dungeons for potions class, although none of them seemed to be too excited. that is, except for stella. she was one of the best students at potions not just in gryffindor but in her year. when they arrived at the potions classroom, stella and her friends gathered outside the class and talked amongst themselves for a bit. it seemed as though all her friends wanted to talk about was her "relationship", which she wasn't willing to talk about. she barely knew anything about draco and she didn't want her friends to find out that something strange was going on with them. she figured that draco probably wouldn't like it either if anyone else found out that they actually didn't have a relationship and that they had been lying to everyone.

not too long after, the door opened and snape appeared in the doorway. he told the students to hurry up and get out their potions books once they found a place to be seated in his... classroom- if you could even call it that. the place was an actual dungeon, and stella always felt as though all happiness had been sucked out of her once she got into class. it was probably the atmosphere that snape had about him. either way, stella was good at potions.

stella found a place to sit in the middle of the class and when her friends left a seat empty beside her, she raised an eyebrow slightly. "we're leaving a spot for your boyfriend," one of her friends said with a giggle. stella rolled her eyes at them slightly, but she didn't complain. if she did, her friends would assume that there was something.

harry.
      lifting his head up when he heard a voice, harry saw the girl from the night before. what did she say her name was? honestly, harry couldn't even remember if she had told him her name. he assumed that she had, but he couldn't seem to think of it at the moment. "sure, that's fine," hermione said, while harry and ron both nodded to show that it was okay with them as well.

it was after the girl had sat down that her name returned to harry's mind. it was ade. he nodded to himself as he thought about it, mentally reminding himself not to forget it again. he was usually good with names, but for some reason he hadn't been able to recall her name until a few moments earlier. if it had come down to it, he would have just asked her again, but he was glad that he didn't have to do that.

the remainder of their time for breakfast was spent with harry and ron goofing around and ron stuffing his face with as much food as he possibly could. as the other students began to leave the great hall, harry rose to his feet to do the same. he shrugged his bag over his shoulder while waiting for ron and hermione to join him. "hey ade, do you want to sit with us during potions?" harry offered, earning a weird look from ron at this invite. normally hermione would be the one to have asked this, but it didn't hurt that it had been him. after all, he didn't want ade, who was new at hogwarts, to end up stuck at a table with some slytherins, or even worse, sitting alone. with snape, it wouldn't be beneficial to sit alone.

harry and snape didn't exactly see eye to eye. of course there were students who snape happened to be more fond of, but harry wasn't one of those students. he believed that the professor was quite rude and unfair. he would hate to see someone have to sit alone for their first class in three years, especially when that class happened to be potions.

ron started to walk to the potions classroom, so harry and hermione followed. hermione checked to see if ade was following them, before picking up her pace to catch up to the two boys in front of her. she followed at a step behind, and the group arrived at the dungeons for potions a few minutes later. they found a table with four empty seats and sat down, leaving one of the seats open for ade if she decided to sit with them.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✧. five ❞ ⊱

Postby `sappho » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:44 am

the small girl waited patiently and nervously for hermione, ron or harry to say anything. ade felt a bit sick, she was so nervous that they would strike her down. they were so popular at hogwarts and she was just a nobody, no one had even tried to talk to her or become her friend. she felt like a thousand pound weight was lifted off of her when hermione said it was alright for her to sit with them. "thank you," she said quietly, silently taking a set with them. she took some food off of the table in front of her but didn't take too much. she didn't want any of them to think so was some sort of hog. she eat silently, not wanting to cut into their conversations.

she grinned a bit as she watched ron stuffing his face full of breakfast foods that the enchanted gold plates constantly produced. she was already done eating, she didn't usually eat a lot anyways. she was nervous, this was her first year back at hogwarts and she had to face snape as her first teacher everyday. even though ade had been gone for a while, she remembered how hard professor snape had been on her. she snap out of her thoughts when harry spoke to him. "that'd be great!" she said excitedly before realizing how loud she had been. she looked at her lap shyly, letting her hair drape over her face. "eh- sorry."

when harry, ron and hermione rose from their sets at the long gryffindor table, ade did as well. she had a fear of being left behind. she didn't want to be left in the dirt but she was too afraid and shy to speak up to anyone. as she walked with the three other students all of the memories of potions class floated back to her. she had forgotten the order of one ingredient in a potion and, because her family was know for being good at potions, snape had decided to give her a zero on the potion, even though it was better than half of the class's potions. she took a seat with them, glad that someone was at least being kind of her.

__________________________________________________________________________________

being the heir of the malfoy family was hard enough for draco. now he had to make everyone believe he was dating someone that he hardly knew anyone about. he hardly knew how to date, something that he would never admit. in fact, he was afraid to commit to anyone, he didn't want to be tied down or forced to do anything. he was nervous, something that he didn't feel often or at least didn't admit feeling. he grinned at stella as she looked back at him when their eyes met a bit. he then broke their gaze and returned to eating and talking to crabbe and goyle about normal things. school, family, crushing the other houses in quidditch. he hadn't thought about quidditch since summer because of everything that had happened in the past day.

he finished up eating breakfast and made his way down to the dungeons for potion class. he didn't want to brag but he was pretty good a potions. he wasn't great at most subjects in school and didn't really value school that much. his father could teach him more in one week than hogwarts could teach him in a whole year. he walked beside crabbe and goyle. "so you going to sit with us or with your girlfriend and her friend?" goyle questioned in his husky voice. draco shrugged. "i guess ill do whatever," he said to with a sigh. "look, if i don't sit with you than don't be surprised," he told them both. he finally made his way into snape's class room. he watched the two sit down and made his way over to the cupboard full of potions textbooks when snape instructed him to. he wondered if stella and her friends had saved him a set. he expected her to tell him while they were getting their textbooks since it would be the most convenient time.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:01 am

--- boop
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmings;; » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:09 am

stella.
      it was definitely going to be strange to pretend to be someone's girlfriend. it already was weird. people kept asking her about draco and she hardly knew anything about him. how was she supposed to answer questions about someone who she had talked to only once in her entire time at hogwarts? once everyone had set their bags down at a seat, snape told them to grab textbooks from the cabinet behind his desk. stella stood up and made her way to the cabinet. she was one of the first people there, so she had taken one of the better quality textbooks. (no one ever wanted the ones that were already falling apart at the spine.) as she turned around to head back to her seat, she noticed draco was approaching the cabinet to get a textbook.

"draco, we saved you a seat if you want, but you don't have to take it if you would rather sit with your friends," stella told him. she didn't really wait for a response, figuring she would just leave it up to draco to make a decision. there was a seat next to her if he wanted it, but obviously she wasn't going to force him to take it if he didn't want to. she set the textbook on the table in front of her and sat down. potions was a pretty difficult class but she was proud to say that it was easier for her than most people.

once everyone in the class had grabbed a textbook and was seated around the classroom, snape told them to open their books to a page for a calming draught. he said that it was fairly simple and that everyone was to make it for the end of class for grading. stella raised an eyebrow slightly. they usually didn't make potions on their first class back after summer, but she wasn't going to complain. it was a lot better than having to write essays for the class, anyway. after receiving a few more instructions from snape, the students got the required ingredients from the cabinets by snape's desk and got to work.

harry.
      harry had almost groaned out loud when snape had announced that they were to be making a calming draught that day. he wasn't the best at potions, but he got by. it wasn't that he wasn't a great potion maker. it was more the fact that snape seemed to detest him. the feeling was pretty mutual between them. sighing, harry had stood from his seat and grabbed a textbook as everyone else was doing the same. he wasn't happy with the fact that right after he had sat back down, snape had told them to go get the ingredients to make the potion. he stood back up and went to the cabinet to do so, not really in the mood to get on snake's bad side so early in the year and in the day.

every once in awhile snape would stand from his desk and wander around the class, glancing over the work of the students. even though half of the slytherins hadn't made even a half decent calming draught and weren't exactly on their way, he would tell them that they were doing well. whenever he would pass a gryffindor, however, he would look at the potion and walk away without a word. the only exception to this was stella, who was a few rows ahead of them. she was the best potion maker in gryffindor by far, and probably the only gryffindor student whom snape actually liked. it was honestly a little surprising that snape hadn't demanded that she be moved into slytherin. harry would have thought that she would be a slytherin as they tended to be better potion makers than the other houses.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✧. six ❞ ⊱

Postby `sappho » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:48 am

ade listened carefully as snape told them what they would be making today. a sleeping draught. it was a fairly easy potion in her mind. in her schooling from her parents when she lived in indonesia, she had learn much more advanced potions than she would for her current year at hogwarts. her parents had always wanted her to excel as much as possible. they had always known they would come back to hogwarts and because of that they had pushed her past what she would normally be learning because they wanted her to be great in school. they wanted her to be better than anyone. of course, this wasn't what she wanted. once she turned her page to the instructions on how to brew the sleeping draught, she walked to snape's desk to get the ingredients for the potion. she did her best to keep her eyes off of the potion's teacher. he never liked her and he had told her that he thought of her as a failure because of her parent's potions expertise.

she worked hard at her potion, crushing lavender sprigs and standard ingredient in her mortar until they were a fine paste. she then added two blobs of flobberworm muscus and two measure of standard ingredients to her cauldron, carefully timing thirty seconds before pouring the mixture from her mortar into her cauldron. she pulled her wand from her pocket and waving it above her mixture. now all that was life to do was to wait. she now had time to read. she pulled a book from her bag and started to read silently.

as the students piled onto the cabinets with textbooks in them, pushing each other and trying their best to grab the new books, draco was lucky enough to get a new books and no one that had a spine falling apart. he smirked, he would have gotten one anyways somehow, even if he had to steal it from someone from slytherin while they were in their common rooms. he knew it seemed petty but he was always use to getting the best things from his parents. he saw stella getting her own textbook, which also seemed to be one of the better ones. it made sense she had gotten one of the better ones as well, she was one of the first people to get to the cabinet.

he turned to stella when she spoke to him. he nodded, deciding that had would sit with her. "ill sit with you and your friends, then we can work on this lie together," he said to her. it would be better for them to both know of any information that the other made up about their fake relationship so they didn't slip up. no one could know that this relationship was fake, especially not his friends or his father, well that was if he decided to tell his father. if she was anything less than a pureblood, his father would call him a blood traitor. he couldn't stand his father not being happy with him.

he made his way over to the area were mostly gryffindors were sitting. he saw that stella's friends had left him a spot beside her and he took the seat, putting his textbook onto the table beside his cauldron. he flipped through the pages of his textbook, finding the instructions to make the calming draught. after retrieved the ingredients from snape's desk, he started to brew the potion, adding four sprigs of lavender to the mortar then two measures of standard ingredient before crushing it into a paste with the pestle.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmings;; » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:13 am

stella.
      it was sort of strange, really. stella had never spoken to draco before in the four years she had been at hogwarts. until now, that is, and it was only because he had made up a lie to impress his friends and she ended up getting caught up in it. even though stella's friends all thought it was a little weird, they also found it funny. anyone who knew draco would obviously know that he wouldn't give a second glance to a gryffindor, who also happened to be a half-blood. it was no wonder the news had spread quickly among all of the houses and among all of the students in their year.

stella knew that she had to do well in potions, considering they would be having their o.w.l.'s that year. even though it was only the first day of classes, she always wanted to be prepared. what if there was something about a calming draught on their o.w.l.? she needed to know how to make one as close to perfectly as she could, and she also had to know the properties of a calming draught, just in case.

potions making had always been sort of natural for stella, and usually it was more difficult for gryffindor students. that was probably the reason that other students thought she should be in slytherin instead of gryffindor. she began to make her potion, adding the lavender and standard ingredient into the mortar. it didn't take her very long to combine all of the ingredients in the mortar, and when she had, she waited the thirty seconds before she emptied the mortar into her cauldron. after giving her wand a small wave above the cauldron, she set her wand down beside the textbook while watching over her potion, just in case anything started to go wrong.

however, stella did now have time to sit and relax while her potion brewed in the cauldron. she turned towards draco to see if he was at the same stage as she was. if he was, they could start to talk about their lie and figure things out. they would definitely need to learn more about each other if this was going to work without them getting caught lying about it. it would be embarrassing to be caught in a lie like this, even more so for draco than for stella.

harry.
      harry had mentally groaned upon hearing that they were to be preparing calming draught. snape was always looking for a reason to try to fail him. it had been that way for the past four years, and there was no way it was suddenly going to change in their o.w.l. year. as long as snape was his potions teacher, there was no way he was even going to be able to take potions in his sixth year unless he managed an outstanding. harry sighed. it was only the first day of their fifth year and he was already worried about his o.w.l. results and what classes he would have in his sixth year.

trying not to worry too much, harry continued to work on his potion. he combined the lavender, standard ingredient, and flobberworm mucus in the mortar before adding the mixture into his cauldron. it was that moment when snape walked by and harry heard him scoff slightly. with an slight eye roll as he tried to ignore snape, harry took out his wand and waved it over his potion. ron was a little slower than harry had been, and hermione was trying to make sure hers was perfect.

glancing around the room, harry saw that ade had finished as well. pretty soon, snape would be asking for flasks or vials of everyone's potions, seeing as the end of class was near. he raised an eyebrow slightly as he noticed that draco malfoy was sitting with stella montgomery. that was definitely unusual. malfoy usually would never sit with a gryffindor. he would usually be sitting with his goons, crabbe and goyle. harry decided not to question it, and looked back towards his potion to make sure it was still going well.

{{this took awhile & is also rough, but here's a post for you finally ^^
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:10 am

--- im really sorry but im going to have to kind of put this rp on hold because im just at a loss of muse right now, im really sorry again.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me