onexone with hemmings;;

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

onexone with hemmings;;

Postby `sappho » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:28 pm

this is a onexone between me and hemmings;;, please don't post here unless you are me or them!
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: onexone with hemmings;;

Postby `sappho » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:33 pm

name ;; ade aanjay batari
nicknames ;; jay
age ;; fifteen
sex ;; female
gender ;; cisfemale

race ;; southeast asian
nationality ;; indonesian
accent ;; british(when speaking english)
religion ;; atheist
hair color ;; black
eye color ;; dark brown

house ;; gryffindor
year ;; fifteen
wand ;; apple, kelpie hair, 12 inches, quite flexible
patronus ;; none (she will get one later on)
pet ;; a black cat named malibu
quidditch position ;; chaser

+ traits ;; calm, intelligent, level-headed, kind, outgoing
- traits ;; easily flustered, anxious, doesn't know when to stop, always on work mode, rebellious
fears ;; heights, the dark, having too much power
skills ;; singing, playing the violin, swimming, speaks english and indonesian

sexuality ;; bisexual
crush ;; none
significant other ;; none

other ;; none

name ;; draco malfoy
nicknames ;; none
age ;; fifteen
sex ;; male
gender ;; cismale

race ;; white
nationality ;; british
accent ;; british
religion ;; atheist
hair color ;; blonde
eye color ;; blue

house ;; slytherin
year ;; fifth
wand ;; hawthorn, unicorn hair, 10 inches
patronus ;; none
pet ;; none
quidditch position ;; seeker

sexuality ;; bisexual
crush ;; none
significant other ;; none

other ;; none
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stella & harry.

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:40 pm

stella rose montgomery
nicknames are stell & rose
fifteen
born may 7th: taurus
heterosexual
v v curious & adventurous
stubborn stubborn stubborn
brave as all hell
short-tempered & fierce
halfblood
gryffindor
quidditch position: keeper
patronus is a phoenix
excels at potions
owl, mika.
f.c.: maggie lindemann

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

harry james potter
"the boy who lived"
fifteen
born july 31st; leo
heterosexual
adventurous, always exploring
speaks parseltongue
fearless & brave
kind-hearted
halfblood
gryffindor
quidditch position; seeker
patronus is a stag
excels at defence against the dark arts
owl, hedwig.
f.c.: daniel radcliffe
Last edited by hemmings;; on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmings;; » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:54 am

this would be stella's fifth year at hogwarts. she was looking forward to it. although it wasn't much different than the other four years, she was excited to be able to see all of her friends again. not that she didn't have friends in the muggle world, but she found her friends in the wizarding world to be much more interesting. besides, she couldn't exactly talk about magic or hogwarts in front of her muggle friends.

she had arrived at kings cross with her parents. both of her parents had accompanied her to platform nine and three-quarters to say goodbye. she wasn't exactly too fond of it, but it wasn't a big deal. she understood that her parents cared about her and wanted to make sure she made it onto the hogwarts express. in addition, they wouldn't see her until christmas, which was a few months away. soon enough she and her parents were standing on platform nine and three-quarters. the first years were all in awe, and it was a bit difficult to maneuver around them. she said her goodbyes to her parents, hugging each of them in turn, and turning to board the train. she had found some of her friends who were also in gryffindor in one of the compartments, and instead of bothering to find others, she took a seat with them.

"i missed you. how have all of you been?" stella asked with a smile. the general consensus was that all of her friends had had good summers, and had missed her as much as she missed them. however, she had yet to find any of the friends she had in different houses, but that could wait until they had actually arrived at hogwarts or until they were on their way to hogwarts. she was rather exhausted, considering she hadn't had to wake up early at all throughout the summer and that was the first day since the end of her fourth year that she had had to adjust to a new sleep schedule.

as the train had started to move, stella continued to talk to her friends about whatever came up. since they were all girls in that particular compartment, the topic at one point ended on boys. one of her friends smirked at her and spoke up, "stella has a thing-" before she could get any further, stella urgently spoke up, "shut up!" she was only partly joking, although she didn't want everyone to know about every aspect of her life such as who she liked. she had then redirected the conversation to what had happened over the summer. anything to take the attention off of herself, really. she was grateful that her friends didn't question her sudden subject change and that they just went with it.

after awhile, the hogwarts express finally stopped at hogsmeade station. almost instantly, other witches and wizards were standing up and leaving. why they were in such a rush to get to the school was beyond her. stella had waited until there was less commotion before she stood up and gathered her things. she walked down to the platform with her friends before they climbed into one of the carriages. stella listened to her friends chattering away about how excited they were for the year to come. she didn't really understand the hype, but she just kept quiet, offering a slight nod every few moments to let her friends know that she was listening.

once they had entered the school, stella took the lead and entered the great hall. golden dishes and goblets lined the tables, floating candles flickered around the room, and as she glanced upwards to the ceiling- which reflected what the weather was like outside- she saw that all of the stars were currently visible. above the house tables, there were banners of the respective house colours hanging over each table. obviously, stella made her way over to the gryffindor table and sat down there. she had friends in other houses, but most of her friends were in gryffindor.

x
x

the boy who lived. that was what many other wizards and witches called him. his actual name was harry potter. he was the only one known to have survived the killing curse. both of his parents were deceased, so he had been living with his uncle, aunt, and cousin for the majority of his life. his aunt and uncle basically didn't acknowledge the fact that he existed, forcing him to do all of the chores and housework while his cousin [dudley] did absolutely nothing. harry didn't have a bedroom, either. dudley had two- one for toys, one to sleep, and harry lived in the cabinet under the stairs. so when he had found out that he was a wizard, on his eleventh birthday, he had decided that he had to go to hogwarts to get away from them. hagrid had taken him shopping at diagon alley to get the things he needed for his studies at hogwarts. things such as his wand, an owl, and some books.

this would be harry's fifth year at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. it had been a pretty eventful four years leading up to this year. in his first year, he had somehow managed to prevent lord voldemort from getting his hands on the philosophers stone (technically professor quirrell, who had been carrying voldemort on the back of his head). in his second year, he had been lured into the chamber of secrets, which contained a basilisk, by tom riddle. there, professor lockhart had accidentally erased his own memory while trying to erase harry's and his friend, ron's. he had killed the basilisk with the sword of gryffindor but professor dumbledore's phoenix, fawkes, had had to save him as he had gotten a basilisk fang in his arm (and basilisk fangs contained venom). in his third year, harry had had to learn how to conjure a patronus due to his godfather sirius black escaping from askaban and all of the dementors that followed in search of him. and in harry's fourth year, he had been entered in the triwizard tournament and in the last task, he had witnessed the murder of cedric diggory and the return of voldemort.

throughout the summer, harry had not had any contact with the wizarding world until he had been attacked by dementors in the muggle world. he had nearly been expelled from hogwarts for using his patronus charm in the presence of his cousin dudley. he had spent the last couple weeks of his summer at number twelve grimmauld place with the weasley family, the order of the phoenix, and hermione. it was finally time to go back to hogwarts, and harry couldn't be more glad. finally something we was looking forward to after his summer.

the train ride wasn't any different from the previous years except for the fact that hermione and ron were prefects and therefore didn't spend the entire train ride in the same compartment.

finally, they arrived at hogsmeade station and harry gathered his things before he left the train. he met up with ron and hermione to catch a carriage up to the school. this time was a little different for him; he could see these strange horse-like creatures pulling the carriages. he had never seen them before that year and he didn't know what they were. he furrowed his brow slightly, a hint of confusion crossing his face, before he got in the carriage with the others so they could head up to the school.

when they went inside, there were already quite a few people situated inside at the house tables, and harry knew the sorting ceremony was about to begin. he lead the way to the gryffindor table, sitting next to ron's twin brothers, fred and george, and waiting for the sorting to begin. it didn't take long, and once it was finished, professor dumbledore said a few words to the students before the start of term feast began.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✧. one ❞ ⊱

Postby `sappho » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:42 pm

a small framed, black haired girl rushed around her room grabbing the last things she needed to go to hogwarts. her name was ade and she belonged to a family that had recently moved from indonesia to britain. of course, ade had lived in britain most of her life but always moved back and forth between britain and indoneisa. it was the reason she was so fluent in both english and indoneisan and had her british accent. she loved both britain and indoneisa but that one thing she missed when she moved back to britain was the crystal clear ocean waters and dense jungles of indoneisa. it was always so beautiful there, even if it rained a lot. the only thing she didn't like there was when there was a severe storm or hurricane. tsunamis and earthquakes were also a big problem there. since she went to a different school in indoneisa she had a different pet as well. she had a bird that was called a javan plover that worked as an owl for her. she had gotten special permission to bring him to school. she also had a cat named malibu and was surprised that she was able to keep the peace between her two pets.

she tried not to think too much about her home in indoneisa because it would make her homesick. she finished packing and walked out of her small room to meet with her parents. her mother knew english well but her father hardly knew any english. her mother was a lot like her, having moved back and forth from indoneisa to britian but her father had been a magizoologist in indoneisa and had never planned to leave. of course, things happened and her parents feel in love. once ade was born they knew they had to give her a better life so they moved so she could go to hogwarts. she was nervous about going to hogwarts but she knew it was best for her. she wanted to learn more. she wanted to be intelligent like her mother and father.

she ran through the wall between platforms nine and ten and into platform nine and three-quarters so she could get on the hogwarts express and get to school. she rushed onto the train, after saying bye to her mother and father, and made her way into an empty compartment, riding in the compartment alone the whole way. she hoped people would remember her. she hadn't been in hogwarts since her second year. it had been three years since any of these people had seen her so she guess that everyone who have moved on from to new friends.

she quickly walked to a carriage and got onto a mostly empty carriage. she was too nervous to talk to anyone. usually she was very outgoing and friendly but moving really made her shier than usually. she made her way into the great hall and over to the gryffindor table. one person caught her eyes it was, of course, harry potter. everyone knew about harry potter, even people in indoneisa. she was trying to find a seat when she tripped over someone's bag and dropped all of her things. her face flushed red as people started to look at him and talk to the people beside him. ade did her best to gather all of her things but she couldn't find one of her small bags. she finally saw where it was and her stomach turned when she did. her bag had slid right under harry potter's seat. she didn't know what to do. should she get the bag or just wait to see if he noticed?

__________________________________________________________________________________

the white haired fifteen year old walked around his room, picking up things he wanted to take with him to hogwarts. his name was draco, draco malfoy. he was part of a family who was known to be working with voldemort. draco had been born practically worshipping the dark lord and everything he had done. his father had pushed the ideals of pureblood supremacy on him and had be been raised thinking anyone who was not a pureblood was a disgrace. he knew his father wasn't as much of a supporter of voldemort now as he use to be. he was afraid that voldemort would kill his family if he tried to get out of becoming a death eater. draco was a bit ashamed of his father for not supporting voldemort as heavily anymore. his father had always preached this opinion to him and now he was becoming a hypocrite. his father use to be the dark lord's right-hand man but now he was starting to fall into the lower ranks because he had been failing to do his jobs. draco knew that his father was loosing the heart to do some of the things he was told to do.

draco stuck with a crowd of people who's families were also death eaters or at least supporters of voldemort. he personally thought going to hogwarts was a waste of time. he would much rather be serving voldemort and learning the dark arts. his father always told him about a school called durmstrang, one of the school that had been in the triwizard tournament last year. he had heard that they taught dark arts at durmstrang and draco wished he could go there. he would learn things he actually needed to know when he became a death eater. he knew he would have to become a death eater one day, whether he wanted to or not.

he finally finished packing and walked out of his room into the large living room of malfoy manor. he and his father made their way to kings cross station and to the dividing wall between the ninth and tenth. he looked over at his father and then they both walked through the wall, making their way into platform nine and three-quarters. he carried his bags towards the express, waving to his father before he got onto the train. draco made his way to the back of the train where the slytherin train car was and sat in a compartment with crabbe, goyle and pansy parkinson. the whole ride was boring and he was glad when the train pulled to a stop. he got off of the train with his crew and got into a carriage with them.

the ride didn't seem to be to long and he quickly got out of the carriage, making his way into the great hall and over to the slytherin table. they began to talk about girls. draco wasn't sure how they got on the topic but for some reason, it did happen. he knew crabbe and goyle didn't have a girlfriends but he didn't want to seem like he was on the same level as them. "say, malfoy, do you have a girlfriend?" crabbe asked him with a smirk, looking over at goyle. "why don't you wipe that grin off your face, crabbe, of course i have a girlfriend," he said with his superior tone. "really? who is she?" goyle asked. he curled his lip. who could he say was his girlfriend? "well she's in gryffindor so you wouldn't know her," draco lied. crabbe raised his eyebrow. "malfoy, you have a girlfriend in gryffindor?" goyle asked, stunned. "yes, as a matter of fact, goyle, i do. she is right there," he said, pointing at a random girl at gryffindor table(stella). as soon as he got the chance he would need to talk to this girl and figure out a deal with her to keep this lie covered up.

--- sorry that my posts are a bit short, i am being rushed.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

all good; these aren't great

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:47 am

stella.
      everyone in the great hall was eating, stella's group of friends included. after a bit of time, they had all finished and they started talking again. one of her friends, ally, was talking about her summer when she stopped herself. "ally, what's up?" stella had asked her. "why is draco malfoy pointing at stella?" ally had asked, nudging the brunette. stella suddenly seemed more alert, sitting up straighter and looking towards the slytherin table. her eyes found the head of white-blond hair. he was, in fact, looking right at her. she looked away instantly and her friends started to laugh. before they had the chance to say anything, stella spoke up, "he's probably just making fun of me or something. i mean, he thinks anyone who isn't a pureblood is below him." she slightly rolled her eyes as she finished talking. he was a pretentious snit who didn't care about anyone but himself, but of course, stella had a thing for him. thankfully only ally knew about it and none of her other friends.

after everyone had finished eating and professor dumbledore had spoken to everyone once more about the year to come, their heads of houses passed out schedules. as stella looked over hers, she was glad to see that the next day they would have a double potions lesson. she was probably one of the few students outside of slytherin that professor snape didn't despise. she was also the best gryffindor in her year at potions. not that hermione granger wasn't good at potions, but stella had been excelling at potions since their first year at hogwarts. potions wasn't the only class she was good at, but it was her best class. she let her eyes go over to the table where all of the professors were sitting, her eyes glancing over everyone. there were a couple things that were different about the staff that year. first, hagrid was missing and professor grubbly-plank was there instead; and second, there was a short woman who resembled a toad sitting at the table. she was from the ministry of magic, as dumbledore had announced, and she would be teaching them defence against the dark arts. hearing this, she couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly. she seemed absolutely horrid, but stella enjoyed the class and she wasn't going to let their teacher ruin that for her.

finally, the students were all dismissed. stella stood up with her friends and they all left the great hall. none of them were in a rush, so they waited until there was less of a crowd before they started heading towards gryffindor tower. stella was, admittedly, a little nervous. a part of her didn't want to run into draco malfoy after he had been pointing at her in the great hall, but another part wanted to find out why he had been in the first place. with a quick glance around, stella assumed that he was probably going to the slytherin common room with his cronies. it didn't matter, though. gryffindor had potions with slytherin the next day.

harry.
      the boy was sitting at gryffindor table by the weasleys and hermione. fred and george were discussing some new ideas for their joke shop. harry smiled as he listened, grateful that he had been able to help them get things started by giving them one thousand galleons at the end of his fourth year. he hadn't wanted the galleons he had won in the triwizard tournament. besides, they were meant to be cedric diggory's, but voldemort had killed him. harry didn't feel right about taking the galleons and had tried to offer them to cedric's family; however, they wouldn't accept them. he hadn't known what to do with them until he heard fred and george discussing their joke shop and their skiving snackboxes. he had given the twins his winnings from the tournament but had made them swear not to tell anyone that he had. it had been going smoothly so far. harry was glad to have helped the twins with supplies for their creations.

after awhile of everyone at the table eating as much as they could from the feast, hermione coughed slightly. harry raised an eyebrow at her. "what?" he asked, and she sighed. "honestly, harry, could you pay a little more attention, please? there's a girl looking for her bag which is under your chair." harry seemed a little surprised at this, but he nodded and turned around. he grabbed the bag out from underneath his chair and stood up. he took a few steps over to the girl. she looked vaguely familiar, but he couldn't remember if he had seen her around hogwarts the previous years or not. "um, here's your bag," he said a little awkwardly. he wasn't really focused on what he was saying. he was trying to place a name with the girl's face, but he couldn't remember her for some reason or other. "have you been going to hogwarts every year?" he asked her, hoping it didn't come off as rude or invasive. he was just curious and he wanted to know why she seemed so familiar to him.

what seemed like five minutes had passed in harry's mind before he finally realized why he recognized her. she had gone to hogwarts for the first two years but then had disappeared for the next few. he couldn't remember her name, though, and he didn't want to guess and end up being wrong. he would just wait until she replied to him before he asked her. he wasn't usually great with talking to girls, an exception to that being hermione. he was a little surprised with himself that he hadn't just given the bag back to her and then returned to his friends, and that he was actually attempting to talk to her.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✧. two ❞ ⊱

Postby `sappho » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:19 am

ade felt so stupid kneeling on the ground, waiting for harry to notice that she was on the floor looking for her bag. she still didn't know what to do, ask him for the bag or just wait until he noticed? at this point, it didn't seem like he'd be noticing her anytime soon. she was getting ready to puck up the courage to ask harry if he minded getting the bag that was under his chair when her saving grace, hermione granger, chimed in. she told harry that ade was there and about the bag under his chair. she blushed even hearing someone mention her, not even by name. she would be shy for quiet a while here, at least until she found some friends she could talk to openly. she stood when harry grabbed the bag, jumbled pieces of parchment and objects in her arms. she blushed deeply as harry walked over to her with her bag in his hands.

"oh, um, thank you," she said with her heavy british accent. she slowly took the small bag from harry's hands and felt their hand's graze together for a second. she almost yelped and quickly took the bag. it wasn't really forceful, just fast. she looked at her feet and then looked back up at the boy who lived when he asked her a question. "oh, um, well i was her for the first and second years but then i moved and now im back," she explained to him. god, you sound like an under idiot, she thought to herself. "oh, my name is ade by the way," she told him. she noticed everyone seemed to be staring at them, as they were the only ones standing. "i'll, um, talk to you later," she said in a rushed voice, sweeping a piece of her long black hair behind her ear as she whipped around and pretty much ran to her seat. ugh, you were so stupid, she thought to herself as she sat down. did she just tell harry potter that they would talk later? when would he have any time to talk to her?!

once she was seated, ade let her long, straight, black hair flow around all sides of her face like a lamp shade. she didn't want anyone to look at her right now, even though she heard everyone whispering about her and harry. what had she just gotten herself into? she listened to dumbledore's speech and once they were dismissed she quickly gather her things, making sure not to drop anything this time, and walked out with the rest of gryffindor towards their common room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

why had he just done that? draco's pride had gotten the best of him once again. why couldn't he have just said "no, i don't have a girlfriend"? no, he just had to say that he had one and now he had to talk to this random girl who was in gryffindor. at least he had picked someone from a different house to say was his girlfriend because, though crabbe and goyle were about as sharp as spoons, they did know somewhat about what was going on in their house and they would have known if draco was dating someone from slytherin. draco listened as dumbledore's speak drug on and on. no one was really paying attention. crabbe and goyle were more interested in the crepes that had been presented in front of them. draco was more interested in how he would convince this random gryffindor to be his girlfriend, or at least pretend to be his girlfriend. he could always blackmail her with something, but that wouldn't really work well if he was trying to get her to act like she loved him. maybe he could bribe her with money? it was no secret that his family was rich and he didn't know how wealthy this girl and her family were. maybe she would just pretend to date him because she wanted to. who knows. well whatever the case, he would have to figure out something.

draco listened as the houses were dismissed to go to their common rooms. he stood up and walked with crabbe and goyle to the slytherin line, eyeing the gryffindor line, which was right beside them. "hey draco, why don't you go talk to your girlfriend?" crabbe asked with a loopy grin. "fine, if it will make you shut up," he grumbled. he walked out of the slytherin line and over to the gryffindor line, walking over right to the girl. he tapped her on the shoulder. "hey, i need to talk to you, in private," he urged, whispering the last two words, nodding towards a corner were they could hide and talk to each other. it wouldn't matter if they were late getting to their common rooms, they both knew how to get back since it was their fifth years.

once they were over in the corner, draco started to talk. "listen, i need your help with something, and don't go around telling anyone either," he whispered. "look, i told some of my friends that you were my girlfriend and i need your help. can you pretend to be my girlfriend?" he asked. "p-please," the word just barely came through his lips, it was like he was saying a forbidden curse. "i'll pay you, just give me your price," he offered to her. "oh yeah, and what's your name?"
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:07 am

stella.
      as everyone was leaving the great hall, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of voices. stella was involved in a conversation that her friends were having, but she wasn't saying much at all. suddenly, stella's friends stopped talking. they were all looking in the direction of the line of slytherins. stella wasn't sure why until she felt a tap on her shoulder. she turned to see that it was draco and heard a chorus of giggles from behind her. she shot a quick glare at her friends, before she replied to the slytherin boy, "uh, okay sure." to say she was shocked that he wanted to talk to her would be an understatement. she didn't even think he knew she existed, which he probably didn't until that moment.

as soon as they were over in the corner, stella opened her mouth to ask draco what he needed from her. she didn't get the chance to say anything, however, as he had started talking right away. she found herself staring at him blankly, raising an eyebrow slightly as he asked her for a huge favour. she was tempted to make a snark remark about him saying "please", but she kept her mouth shut and allowed him to finish talking. "let me get this straight, you have no idea who i am and we've never spoken before this moment, but you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend?" she asked, trying to formulate an answer for him. after a few moments, stella finally had decided on an answer. "okay fine i'll pretend to be your girlfriend, but you don't have to pay me; and i'm stella." she wasn't going to make him pay her for helping him out; she wasn't that type of person. even though it was his own fault that his friends now thought that she was his girlfriend, she figured that it wouldn't hurt to just go along with it.

"if that's all, then i'm going to head up to the gryffindor common room. i guess i'll see you around." with that, stella left draco and ascended the stairs to the gryffindor tower. thankfully she was in her fifth year, and was able to avoid any trick steps while on her way. stopping in front of the portrait of the fat lady, she gave the password, watching as the painting swung forward to reveal the portrait hole which lead to the gryffindor common room. upon entering the common room, a couple of stella's friends jumped up from the chairs surrounding the fireplace. "stella! what did you and malfoy talk about?" ally asked, smirking slightly. stella, in response, just shrugged. "he kinda sorta asked me out?" she replied, it coming out as a question. he hadn't actually, but stella couldn't tell her friends the real reason. they would probably go around telling people that she was pretending to date someone because she couldn't get a real boyfriend. stella ignored the surprised looks on her friends' faces, waving them off before she headed up to bed.

harry.
      "no problem," harry had replied, dropping his arms to his sides once the girl had her bag back. then, when she answered his question, he nodded along with what she was saying. "oh i see, that's cool." really harry? that's cool? he mentally scolded himself. you could have asked her where she moved to or if she was glad to be back! it was too late now to ask her anything else, because she introduced herself. "it's nice to meet you, i'm harry." he didn't want to assume that she knew who he was. (she probably did, seeing as the entire school knew him.) he noticed the eyes of all the gryffindors, and even a few hufflepuffs and ravenclaws, looking at them. it made sense. they were the only two in the great hall who weren't seated. "yeah, see you around," harry replied as the girl left. he quickly took his seat by ron and hermione again, just in time to hear hermione going on and on about their o.w.l's. he had almost forgotten that they were in fifth year and would have to take the exams at the end of the year. with a sigh, he let hermione go off about how important they were without interrupting.

dumbledore's speech had been pretty similar to the previous years, except for the fact that the new defence against the dark arts teacher kept trying to interrupt him. harry couldn't help but stare at the toad-like woman until he recognized her. she had been at his hearing at the ministry. over the summer he had used the patronus charm in the presence of his muggle cousin, dudley. he had ended up having to attend a hearing at the ministry to decide whether he would be expelled from hogwarts or not. he was glad that he was still able to attend hogwarts after cornelius fudge so desperately wanted him expelled. finally, they were dismissed, and harry stopped thinking about why dolores umbridge was their new defence teacher. he stood up and left the great hall alone, as ron and hermione had gone to help show the first years the way to gryffindor tower. they were prefects, after all. harry had arrived at the portrait of the fat lady and realized he didn't know the password, so he hesitated, trying to think of what it could be. that was when neville longbottom came up behind him, out of breath and told him the password. the fat lady's frame swung forwards, granting them access to the portrait hole and the common room behind it. harry thanked neville before he went off to bed.
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✧. three ❞ ⊱

Postby `sappho » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:16 am

maybe harry will talk to me again, ade thought to herself. she wasn't compeletly foolish but she had to hope that maybe she had made an okay first impression with him. at least she had the courage to talk to him after the fact of taking her bag. it seemed like mostly everyone was fine around harry but her. did he think she was silly to act so... girly and shy around him? she hoped he figure it was just because she was new but ade knew the real reason she always got so shy around him. even since they had first met, in their second year, ade had felt a sort of pull to him but also a sort of bashfulness around him. you could call it a crush but ade always felt it was something like a magnet. they were a positive and negative forces being pull towards each other. was it just her or did he feel it too? ade didn't want to ask but she would constantly wonder if he felt the same thing as she did. the attraction and fascination. of course, she was pretty sure harry had forgotten about her over the three years she was gone, but he maybe he felt it now that they had met again.

ade walked in with the crowd as they used the new password to get the fat lady to let them into their room. she would try her best to remember the password but she had always been pretty forgetful. having lived in indonesia, she hadn't gone to a formal wizarding school in three years, since she left hogwart. the only way she had been taught was by a tutor that her mother and father had hired to give her private lessons. ade knew that because of this, she would be behind on somethings that she would be learning. the whole reason she had even come back to england was that her father didn't make enough money in indoneisa to support her private studies and they hadn't wanted to go to japan because that was the only near by formal wizarding school but they didn't know the language. she walked up to the girl's stairway the lead into their portion of the gryffindor dorms. she put away her things and then she walked down the stairs again and sat down on the couch in the common room. she wondered what everyone else was doing, mostly she was wondering what harry was doing...

the malfoy son was focused on what he had to do. he had to persuade this girl to pretend to be his girlfriend, for the sake of his pride. he couldn't let his friends know he had lied about having a girlfriend. draco was taking notice of all of her facial and body movements. he felt like he was inspecting every inch of her. he just hoped he had picked and okay candidate to be his "girlfriend". most of all he hoped she was a pureblood because if word got to his father by crabbe and goyle that he was dating a muggle-born or half-blood he knew his father wouldn't be okay with it and if he had to come loose and tell his father that she wasn't really his girlfriend at all his father would probably get angry. other than dealing with deatheaters, draco's father's other hobby was trying to find draco a suitable woman to be his wife and to carry on the malfoy bloodline. draco was the future of the malfoys after all, he had to find the most pureblooded woman in order to keep their bloodline clean of muggle-borns and half-bloods.

as draco waited for he response, he could tell that it was hard for her to grasp the exact words she wanted to say to him. he hoped she would just go along with it, especially since he was offering to pay her. the one thing that he knew for sure was that the gryffindors, hufflepuffs and ravenclaws didn't have the best impression of him. he was sure that pretty much any girl in slytherin would say yes to his offer but he couldn't say the same about any of the gryffindors. most of them hated him, well his opinion on them wasn't the best either. when she agreed to be his "girlfriend" it was like he huge weight was lifting off his shoulders. he nodded. "well it's nice to meet you then, stella. im draco," he said to her. he nodded. "yeah, see you around then," he said before he swiftly walked off and caught up to the slytherin line, heading towards their common room. he was honestly glad that he didn't have to pay her, he wasn't sure if his father would be okay with him stealing from their own bank account at gringotts. he knew it was odd to have someone pretend to be his girlfriend but, hey, if he was able to fool his friends it was worth a shot. plus, he could always say he broke up with her if she decided she didn't want to do this anymore. any love life at all would impress crabbe and goyle.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hemmings;; » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:08 am

stella.
      the next day, stella got up and dressed in her appropriate school robes. she and the rest of the gryffindors would have history of magic first period. this was something that stella wasn't looking forward to. she found the subject slightly boring and to have to start off her week on it wasn't going to be fun. it wasn't that she wasn't good at it, because she was, she just didn't find it very interesting. she was the first one in her dorm to wake up, and she decided against waking anyone else up. instead, she got her messenger bag ready for her class, which basically meant filling it with parchment, school books, and quills to write with. she wasn't really looking forward to any more questions from her friends. she had had to lie and say that she and draco were now dating, even though they weren't. she didn't want them to find out that she was helping him out with this lie. they would probably say that she wasn't acting much like a gryffindor and that she was starting to act like a slytherin. it really was a slytherin thing to do, but at least she wasn't going to let draco pay her like he had originally offered to do.

once she was ready, stella went down to the great hall to get breakfast. she hoped that the news of her "relationship" hadn't spread yet. she didn't really want to deal with any questions about it when she knew absolutely nothing about draco except for the fact that he was in slytherin and in her year. they would actually have to get to know each other at some point, which would definitely be interesting. stella wasn't sure how much time she wanted to spend around the slytherin boy. he didn't exactly have a great reputation around the school, especially with the gryffindors.

it was a little while later, when stella was in the middle of her breakfast, that her friends joined her around the table. they started asking her about draco and she rolled her eyes at them, telling them to quiet down. she didn't really feel like being interrogated about her fake relationship at the moment. it was way too early and she was still trying to process the idea herself. she couldn't exactly answer a lot of questions about her "boyfriend" when she knew nothing about him.

harry.
      harry had taken quite some time to fall asleep the previous night thanks to his scar hurting. it seemed that only a few minutes at a time would pass by when it wasn't searing with pain. he knew it was because voldemort had returned, but how was he meant to prove that to everyone else? dumbledore believed him, so there was at least one positive. at least half of the other students thought he was insane. he didn't really blame them, but it was frustrating to have seen what really happened to cedric diggory and have no one believe that it was true. how else had would cedric have died if not at the hand of the dark lord?

in the morning, when harry gave up on trying to get any more sleep, he put his glasses on and got dressed in his robes. he waited a few minutes for ron to get up, then the two left gryffindor tower to head to the great hall. they had met up with hermione once they were there. harry noticed that hagrid was still missing from the professors all seated at the front of the great hall. he was pretty curious to know where hagrid was, but he assumed that he would find out in time.

harry had just finished eating breakfast when hermione took her schedule out of her bag. he looked over at it briefly and rolled his eyes as he saw that they had to start their week with double potions with slytherin. he hadn't bothered to check his timetable the previous night, which was probably for the best. he would've been mad about it and probably not slept very well. not that he had slept well since the end of the triwizard tournament in his previous year, but knowing that he would have to spend his morning with the slytherins would have put a damper on his mood.

{{i hope this is okay?? let me know if you need more to work with or anything, and once again terribly sorry for the wait!
hemmings;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me