Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Who Will Save Me? - TF2 Inspired 1x1

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:57 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
A R I S T I D ExxxL A F L E U R
──────────── [ " They'll never see us coming! " ] ──
Cecaelia _ Form _ 25 _ Bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

He figured he should stop talking about the touchy subject and just deal
He smiled and put a hand on Felice's chest to support himself as he connected and kissed back
It was nice to relax.. know that everything would be alright and it was just Scout being Scout
"I love you.." he purred softly while sitting there against Felice and smiling
Mekhl had his eyes closed, yet he knew exactly what was going on within the other room
"Took you long enough to figure them out.." he grunted to her gently
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:26 pm

J e ѕ ѕ ι e••H α r p e r
Eᴀʀʟʏ 20ѕUɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴEᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏRED Sᴄᴏᴜᴛ
Jessie nearly gasped at Mekhl's comment, "Well it's not like I can read minds like you!" She reminds him, "It's just kinda unexpected, you know? Like Pyro are made to take down Spies..kinda the same way on how Spies are meant to take care of Engineers." She explained with a shrug, "How long have you known anyways?" She pouts as she crosses her arms, "I was thinking that Py had the hots for you with the way he acted after you declined his handshake..I swore I felt his heart break!" She jokes before letting out a content sigh and lays back in her seat.

By now, all of Pyro's fears and worries over the flight had diminished away as his full attention turned to his lover, he no longer required the alcohol's assistance. Pyro held the kiss for several seconds before breaking away, "I love you too, sunshine.." He returns the smile and was about ready to lean in for another kiss until the plane started moving, "Uhh..we should probably sit somewhere a little more secure.." He suggested, only now noticing the Scout was no longer in the same room, "Guess the couch is ours." He chuckles as he pulled Aristide along with him, maybe now would be a good time for them to get some more rest.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:38 pm

He smiled and moved his hand down the others chest gently before then feeling the plane move
He lost the smile a little and turned his head, realizing that they were probably going to take off soon
"Good idea.." he hummed and let go of Pyro in order to follow him to the couch
"Resting is good for your body, and good to pass ze time.." he chuckled
"Killing two birds wiz one stone 'ere..."
He then waited for Felice to get on before moving to top and lay on him gently like a large warm pillow
-
Mekhl chuckled softly and opened one brown eye to look at her
"One is Blu, one is Red.. One is Pyro.. one is Spy." he said while shrugging and moving to exhale and cross his arms a little more
"Relationships can come from craziest of people."
He then scoffed and shook his head
"Known since Spy first got here. Pyro was hard one.. for a while.. until they got together again. Then it was clear."
He knew that Felice acted friendly towards him only because of his class
Pyros were always friendly to him.. only because he was an Engineer
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:35 pm

J e ѕ ѕ ι e••H α r p e r
Eᴀʀʟʏ 20ѕUɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴEᴍᴘᴀᴛʜʏRED Sᴄᴏᴜᴛ
Scout's expression of astonishment slowly faded into a small smile, "Yeah..I guess you're right about that.." She agreed, "Love works in mysterious ways..it's probably the strongest emotion out there in fact." She lightly chuckles as she shifts in her seat to face Engineer, "Ever love anyone, Engie?" She curiously asked him since they were already on the subject, "Actually..you don't have to answer that, I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong." She rolled back over and grows quiet as she curls up, she hardly slept in days and it seemed that she was finally crashing from it all.

After making himself comfortable on the couch, he held his arms out to welcome Aristide into his loving embrace, "Exactly.." He snuggles Spy close as the plane moves down the runway and takes to the sky. He was comfortable enough to drift into a deep slumber as they headed towards their next destination. They would need it considering how much of a nightmare it was to get through the next airport. Two and a half hours in, there was some light turbulence that awoken Pyro, it was perfect timing however for they were nearing close to Atlanta. About fifteen more minutes and they'll be landing for their next little adventure.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:53 pm

He smiled and soon nodded off, not knowing for how long
After two or so hours he awoke when his Pyro woke, stirring a little while trying to fully wake up
"Mon petit chou-fleur..." he muttered while moving to get up and rub his eyes
""ow long 'ave we been out...?" asked the frenchman while trying to get a read on where he was and what time it was
-
Mekhl scoffed again and shook his head before the Scout asked if he ever loved anybody
And he raised an eyebrow before opening an eye to watch her
As if she would want to know.. his story was boring.. and sappy.. nothing more
So he didn't speak up, and she didn't want to hear it so it all quieted down and he managed to slip off to sleep
He didn't wake when the other two did, rather kept sleeping through the turbulence
Managing to snore softly while he was at it
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:47 pm

ℱ 𝒆 𝓵 𝓲 𝓬 𝒆••ℛ 𝒆 𝓲 𝓷 𝓱 𝓪 𝓻 𝓽
FᴏʀᴍLᴀᴛᴇ 20ѕBɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟWᴇɴᴅɪɢᴏRED Pʏʀᴏ
"Did you just call me..oh.." He has almost forgotten he was even on a plane, "I don't really know.." With the time changes, it was now early morning, likely sometime around 4 or 5am, so the sun wasn't visible quite yet. As if on the cue the staff from earlier poked her head into the room and announces, "We are coming up to our stop shortly, I suggest you use the bathroom on the place before leaving, the bathrooms at the airport are.." She hints, "Anyways, start getting your belongings together and make sure you have your tickets on you!" Once again, Pyro was hesitant on having to wake up, but he was quickly reminded that he is still dressed down. He sat up, still clutching Spy like a teddy bear as he tried shaking off his sleepiness, "I'll be right back." He muttered, excusing himself so he could dress back up in his suit and mask.

Jessie meanwhile, was already up and active. She was currently occupying the restroom so she could stand in front of the mirror and adjust her outfit to her liking, only exiting just as the plane began to descend, "Okay! A few tips for this airport!" She eagerly calls out to them, before her voice drastically changes, "If you stray from the group and find yourself lost, say hello to your new home!" She was dead serious about abandoning whoever wanders off too far, so she hoped they, Spy and Pyro, took her warning seriously for Mekhl and herself were their only hope of finding their next flight. Pyro returned to Ari's side just as the plane made contact with the earth, he was now suited up and had both of their suitcases in hand before gesturing him to follow. He hurries over to the section where Jess and Mekhl were already at and takes a seat across from the snoozing Engineer.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:07 pm

He got up off Pyro after he was hugged, and moved to run his hands through his hair a few times
He sighed while yawning softly and finding his balaclava on the floor, pulling that on and making sure his tie was tight
"Right.. got it.." he mumbled while moving to stand and fixed his suit up
He made a quick stop to the restroom just in case, and joined back with the team
Making sure he would keep an eye out for them just in case something happened
-
Mekhl soon woke from his slumber and blinked a few times, before yawning and moving to stretch
"I assume we are on ground now.." he mumbled before looking around
His assumptions were correct and he rubbed the back of his head
"Will be arriving soon.."
He then spotted the Pyro sit across from him and nodded an acknowledgement before sitting up a little more
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:56 pm

It wasn't long before they landed and had to bid their farewells to the staff inside as well as the plane that provided them with their last bit of comfort for the next following weeks. There was no doubt about it, this airport was massive..hundreds of times bigger than their base in fact! Pyro now understood why Scout warned them about staying together. As soon as the doors opened and they were released into the airport terminal, it seemed as if all hell was to break loose. The walkways in every direction were crowded with what seemed to be thousands of people and before they could even take a single step, at least a dozen people moved in their path to take pictures of them. Turns out many knew that this was an often visited spot for Mann. Co Mercenaries and so they took advantage to get a lot at these so-called celebrities. It was annoying though, even Jess didn't seem to enjoy the extra attention. She struggled to take her ticket out to make sure she would be heading in the correct direction, but after a quick confirmation, she leads the group towards some type of safety. Pyro was overwhelmed by the vast amount of people and clung onto Aristide for dear life while also trying to keep up with Scout. Engineer wasn't forgotten however as Pyro continuously checked over his shoulder for him, but unknowingly, Jess kept in touch with him as well through her thoughts. After what seemed like forever, Pyro swore he heard a train of some sort in the direction they were heading. Confused, he turned towards Ari as if he had some sort of explanation. Turns out the airport was so large that it had its own subway systems to transfer its passenger to and from different sections of the building. As they waited for the next train, Pyro noticed a man who was sitting against one of the walls dressed in a dirty, old, tattered BLU Demoman outfit. His hair was unkempt and he had a fair amount of facial hair..all in all, he looked homeless. Felice tilts his head and pokes Spy before pointing in the direction of the unknown man. Whoever he was, he seemed to catch sight of the group and perks up just as a train pulled in, "J-Jessie? Jessie!? Is that you!? Its been so long!" They yelled out across the crowd as if he was expecting some sort of rescue. Hearing her name, Scout turns and immediately catches sight of him, "Aw ****.." She mutters before corraling the three towards the open doors of the train, "Hurry..get inside, don't look at him!" She warns as she rushes them inside while he desperately tried to reach them. Unfortunately, he was a second too late. The doors were closed and they were now heading off in a different direction. Although she didn't address this right away, she mutters "Don't stray from the group.." just before they exit the train.
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:42 am

He sighed and wished they could just take the nice plane for the rest of the ride
He tried to keep up high hopes though and continued on up into the terminal
Though the amount of people.. the pictures, he frowned and avoided them as much as possible while also sticking with Felice
Mekhl brought up the back, he made sure the two werent slowed down.. and if they were the large man would gently push them forwards
Soon enough he heard a train, which confused him
When Pyro turned for an answer seemingly for the same thing, he shrugged
They sat there waiting for the train.. he was next to a chatty woman on the phone and swore the next time she said 'oh my god' or 'Becky please' he would take the phone and chuck it
Until Felice showed him a ragged.. man.. he frowned and noticed the suit, wondering who he was and why he was there
It was only when they were exiting when he fully understood
From that moment forward he did not leave Felice's side again.. following the others off the train
_
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rancid Roadkill » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:14 am

He was horrified. Felice had many questions he wanted to ask about that poor Demoman, but for now he needed to be sure that he wasn't going to be left behind like him. They were led in a few more directions until Jess suddenly stops at a loading area, "Annnnd here we are!" She announces before taking a seat and checks her ticket once more, "We have about an hour and a half before they allow passengers on, soooo..now that you two know where we are stationed, feel free to pass the time at the shops!" Just across the loading area was a line of several different shops, Felice noted that one was a Cafe and beside it was a gift shop. He wasn't entirely sure what the others were. He sets his luggage down with Scout and steps towards the inviting smell of coffee, thankfully it wasn't as crowded here, but he suddenly remembers the Demoman and quickly returns to his lover's side, "Don't worry, just as long as you stay within these few shops!" She assures him as she stretches out.

(Feel free to skip around a little if you want!)
Rancid Roadkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me