1x1 Roleplay Fraus and Tigermeow

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay Fraus and Tigermeow

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:51 am

(What?))

Gisselle nodded with a large smile and another curtsey. "Yes sir, thank you sir! I understand the risks!" She smiled happily before looking as Connor ad he left. Now, how was she going to get him to go to the doctors without hurting him. She glanced around before heading towards the doctors. She didn't know what would happen, nor what he would say but hoped it would be good, not bad
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigme » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:56 am

For both this rp, and the one with Arya, my Connor character has saved the both of them from drowning.))

Connor simply followed Gisselle, not really knowing what else to do. After all, she would know best now, would she not? He still held his arm in his hand, careful to make sure nothing touched it. Although luckily the worst of the pain seemed to have subdued, his arm still throbbed, and stung with each small movement it made, or even light surface it rubbed against.

XNYAX
XXMEOWXHello it's me,
the worst Ace tiger you'll ever meet

Cats are cool.
Dragons are cool
as well.
All animals are
pretty awesome
ImageImage
And that's pretty much
my entire personality
XXXXXXXXImageXXX

If you ever wanna talk, or start an rp, just shoot me a pm!
Tigme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:03 am

(Yay! Drowning! Twice... Twice here))

Gisselle reached the doctor's room before pushing the door open for Connor. It felt a bit weird to do so as it was normally the other way around but guessed it was for the best she helped him. "You still ok? I didn't walk too fast did I? I know its sore and all..." She mumbled, mainly to herself before glancing around the room. It was completely white and full of herbs and flowers
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigme » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:11 am

Connor nodded his head. He wasn't doing all too well at all, but he didn't want to worry her too much with a negative response. And it wasn't as though he could do much talking anyways. When he reached the doctor's office, he looked around the inside, but couldn't focus too well on much of the room. Right now, he just wanted to wait for the doctor, or a nurse, or anyone to be available to help him.

(Who should be the doctor this time?
Aaand I also did it. I made at least one part of the au in my mind. I'll pm it to you, it's pretty long. Tell me what you think!)

XNYAX
XXMEOWXHello it's me,

Cats are cool.
Dragons are cool
as well.
All animals are
pretty awesome
ImageImage
And that's pretty much
my entire personality
XXXXXXXXImageXXX

Tigme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:45 pm

(Well I played the doctor last time...))

Gisselle was still tense, feeling as if she could pace back and forth but couldn't as she wouldn't allow herself to leave Connor's side. What if it was his last moments? It was a very small chance but she couldn't leave him. She kept watch outside, watching all the maids and busboys passing as she looked for a nurse or a doctor. Connor was in pain, what else was she supposed to do?
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigme » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:55 pm

The doctor came out, and saw the burn on Connor's arm. Still, his face didn't change from his serious look, "Hey, can you speak?" He asked Connor. He was calmer than before, but even as he opened his mouth, he could only cry softly in pain. He came over, and took Connor to the back where he could be treated. Looking at Gisselle as he did so, he told her, "You ought to stay out here."

XNYAX
XXMEOWXHello it's me,

Cats are cool.
Dragons are cool
as well.
All animals are
pretty awesome
ImageImage
And that's pretty much
my entire personality
XXXXXXXXImageXXX

Tigme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Gisselle nodded simply though continued to stare at the door. Connor was in so much pain and she couldn't help him in anyway. She leant against the wall, looking around. Gisselle was lost in thought, trying decide what to do. She could wait for Connor to come out and hold him or she could get back to work and clean corridors. The answer was clear but knew there might have been a punishment
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigme » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:19 pm

Connor was still holding his arm as the doctor walked him into the back room, his knuckles white, and his skin bleeding from his tight grip. However the slight pinching pain was nothing compared to his burn. The doctor took his wrist, and straightened his arm, moving Connor's other hand out of the way. He had gotten a bucket of water, and a sponge, and was now soaking the burns in the water. It stung terribly, but eventually it started to relieve the pain. Next up, he put some strange oils on it, and wrapped his arm up tightly, "You should be good to work in the next few days, I'll talk to your boss to let you get some rest for tomorrow. Practice moving your arm if it feels stiff, and come back to me in a few weeks, or if anything starts smelling funny." Without waiting for a response, Connor was practically kicked out of the back room, and back into the waiting lobby. His arm still hurt tremendously, but it was so much better than before.

XNYAX
XXMEOWXHello it's me,

Cats are cool.
Dragons are cool
as well.
All animals are
pretty awesome
ImageImage
And that's pretty much
my entire personality
XXXXXXXXImageXXX

Tigme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:10 am

Gisselle travelled around the back of the room as she saw the doctor alone in the room. She was ever so scared of what the doctor had said, either way, Connor was the main concern now. As soon as she had seen him, she ran over and wrapped her arms around Connor. "Are you ok? Please tell me your okay!" She had a tight grip when panicked or scared
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigme » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:13 am

Connor felt all the breath come out of his lungs as Gisselle ran over to him, "Yes, I'm fine." He said in a somewhat strained voice, "I've just gotta rest for a couple days." Although he could understand her worries, he was tired from dealing with the pain. Still, he let Gisselle have her moment with him, but knew she should get back to her own work soon.

XNYAX
XXMEOWXHello it's me,

Cats are cool.
Dragons are cool
as well.
All animals are
pretty awesome
ImageImage
And that's pretty much
my entire personality
XXXXXXXXImageXXX

Tigme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me