1x1 with *MoonRocks*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with *MoonRocks*

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:03 pm

After what felt like only few more songs, the clock had rolled far past nine and people were starting to die off, the manager of the establishment came out and thanked Caleb and his friends for being there before putting on the radio. "I'll see you at work." he waved to his mates as one by one they packed up their equipment and left, Caleb walked over to where Aubrie was sitting "Any tips for improvement?" he joked, pulling out the same free seat and sitting down.

(Im currently the only one she'll let clean her ears, she doesn't like the ointment so I have been bribing her with food)
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:06 pm

(( XD when my dog got a bone fracture, he wouldnt let anyone near him but me and my brother ))

Aubrie rolled her eyes. "Yeah, don't get so close to the mic, it gets loud." She said sarcastically. "No. You did fine." She said, giggling. Ellie had gone to another table to watch the two happily. Aubrie sighed a little, looking at Caleb.
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Caleb nodded and gave a friendly laugh "I never actually thought I'd see you sitting in a pub." he commented, leaning his elbow on the table.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:10 pm

Aubrie giggled. "I didn't think I would either..." She said, keeping her head propped up with her hand as her chin sat in her palm. Aubrie sighed a little, looking around, trying to avoid Caleb's eyes. "I didn't think I'd see you in general.." She muttered.
Image ImageImage

pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:13 pm

His smile quickly turned into a sorry frown, he hated it when people dug up the past, especially one like that but he had learned to control his temper and replaced it with a more cool headed reaction. "Yeah, you never know what life is going to throw at you." he replied quietly staring down at the table. "You know what?" he stated as it wasn't really a proper question "I just had the sudden urge to buy a dog, are you doing anything tomorrow?" he asked curiously.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Aubrie looked at him, an eyebrow raised. "What?" She asked, chuckling. "I mean, yeah I am, but why?"
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Caleb gasped in a joking manor "Well Im going to need a second opinion on what dog I should get, won't it?" he asked, giving an honest laugh and shook his head. "Are you free at any point tomorrow?" he asked, pausing for a moment "It'll be fun."
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Aubrie shrugged. "I'm free pretty much from three to any time..." She said. She had to work from nine to three then she was free.
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:21 pm

He stood up from the seat "Would you like to help me pick out a dog then? After three of course." he asked and pulled his phone out of his pocket to check the time, it was best that he started heading home but he wanted an answer first.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Aubrie nodded. "Sure." She said, laughing. She checked the time and sighed. "I should get home..." She told Caleb, looking at him for the first time in five minutes.
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me