1x1 with *MoonRocks*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with *MoonRocks*

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:09 am

Caleb was about to say something when his phone rang, being attached to Bluetooth to the car he didn't have to use his phone "Hey Matt." He greeted and quickly explained that there were other people in the car "Hi whoever is in the car and you coming tonight mate?" asked the voice on the other end.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:10 am

Aubrie chuckled and said hi quietly. She let Caleb speak as she continued to text her father.
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:14 am

"Of course, Mia is staying with my father for the weekend. It's at the pub across from all the cafes right?" he asked, making sure he had got the right address "Yep, just bring you and your voice, everything has been set up. See you tonight, Caleb." replied the voice before handing up on the phone. "He has great timing." he said sarcastically, glancing over at Aubrie.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:35 am

Aubrie giggled. "Yup." She said, wanting to ask what he was doing, but decided against it remembering what happened last time. She sighed at the thought and shook it out.
Image ImageImage

pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:40 am

Feeling as if he needed to explain himself, Caleb began to talk "Shortly after I got my life together, I got my degree to be a tradie and met a few guys who shared in interest in music." he paused for a moment to see if she was listening "Now we play gigs every weekend, it's a great deal, we get payed for having a good time."
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:43 am

Aubrie looked at him and nodded. "That's cool..." She said, smiling. Aubrie had always loved music and she had, as a kid, wanted to be a singer. Those dreams ended once her stepmom was in the picture. She sighed in contentment. "What kind of music do you play?" She asked, not wanting to stop the conversation.
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:45 am

Caleb hesitated for a moment "We mostly do covers and suggestions from the crowd, so basically everything and anything." he replied with a small chuckle as he turned at the GPS' directions.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 am

Aubrie chuckled. "That sounds nice." She said, smiling. "Where are you playing tonight?" She asked, looking at him. She looked on the street and noticed they were only about five minutes from her apartment.
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:50 am

Caleb slowed slightly as they approached her apartment, careful incase a child or a dog or something ran out infront of him "We're playing at the Old Carlton Pub." he replied and pulled up out the front of what he assumed was her apartment "Is this the right address?"
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:52 am

Aubrie nodded. "Yup." She said. "What time are you playing?" She asked, looking at him as she grabbed her bag.
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me