mountainclan

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: MountainClan Invite-Only

Postby dollissa » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:09 pm

Pinestar//tags; Tansykit, Dappleshade
    He couldn't help let out a mrrow of laughter as the kit became lodged underneath the piece of prey. In no rush, he ventures out of the shadows and lifts the fresh-kill off Tansykit. "Be careful, little kit." The leader warns with a playful tone. "I know you're hungry, but sometimes it is wiser to ask for help rather than manage on your own. Remember that, okay?" He picks her up by the scruff and pads to the medicine cat's den.

Silvershade//tags; Sunsplash
    "Sorry?!" She blinks her eyes with disbelief. "Why are we trying to find Tansykit's mother? No queen worthy of such a darling kit would leave her in a burrow in the cold!" She lashes her tail, her grey fur bristling. "I refuse to aid in this patrol!" Silvershade knew better than to argue with a senior warrior, especially since she had only just been made a warrior herself, and she should be trying to prove her loyalty instead of starting fights, but she was too stubborn to care.

Whiteclaw//tags; Snowstorm
    "Are you hungry at all?" He stood by the pile, ready to take a piece of fresh-kill for her if she needed it. At that moment his father walks by, carrying the rogue kit. He scrunches his nose with displeasure, and holds back a snarl. Great, he thought, more feral-bloods. Next Pinestar will be inviting rabbits to join MountainClan.

Honeyfrost//tags; Leopardstrike
    "I am." She reassures him. "MountainClan needs more cats, our kits will be the next greatest warriors, and I don't need a prophecy from StarClan to know that." Honeyfrost then adds swiftly, "and the kitting will be fine, don't worry."

Larkpaw//tags; Sparrowpaw, Sandpaw
    "I sure did!" She didn't wait for Sparrowpaw's response. "Which means we should get moving! We have a lot of territory to cover before sunhigh, and if there are wolves prowling about, it'll take us even longer to make sure we don't run into any of them." Larkpaw stands up and without checking to see if the others were following, bounds down the side of the mountain, picking her route quickly and carefully between the jagged rocks.
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It's Chloe » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Sandpaw | Larkpaw, Sparrowpaw
"Hey, Larkpaw!" She started, shaking her head. She turned to follow, looking back at Sparrowpaw. "Come, Sparrowpaw!" She dug her claws cautiously into rock and snow as she made her way down.

Leopardstrike | Honeyfrost
He purrs, touching his nose to her cheek. "I can't not worry. You mean too much to me," He murmured, finishing off his mouse. "You must be tired," He pointed out, brushing his tail over her belly.

Snowstorm | Whiteclaw
Snowstorm was warmed by his kindness. "We could share?" She mewed, following his gaze to Pinestar striding across the clearing with Tansykit. I like Tansykit, but I know Whiteclaw isn't too keen on her.. Great Starclan, it's a mess!

Nightcloud | Silvershade, Sunsplash
"Hey," He mewed gently, gazing around. "Sunsplash.." He begun, his whiskers twitching. "Did Pinestar ask us to search for the kit's mother? I don't exactly see the point if he didn't.. I mean, what if we found the mother, and she wanted Tansykit back? We'd have trouble then, Tansykit is now part of Mountainclan."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
libra - female - aussie
hi my name is chloe <3
i love little mix, roleplay, my dog,
writing & my friends xx
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aveus » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:51 pm

Tansykit~ Pinestar
Tansykit let out a huff of annoyance, but also quite intimidated by the light tabby as she was grabbed by the scruff and dragged back over to the strange medicine den. She let out a sneeze, and sniffled. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all.

Sunsplash~ Silvershade, Nightcloud
The tomcat wasn't surprised by her irritable attitude. "This cat could be a danger to our clan, Silvershade. She could be on our territory! She could bring even more trouble to MountainClan, and we've already gone through enough. Now is not the time to argue." He stated firmly, his light coloured eyes warned not to take it any further. Sunsplash lowered his tone. "Look, I know you're concerned, but the kit is in no state to return. For now, she will stay in the safety of the Medicine Den." He then turned to Nightcloud. "He didn't specify specifically, but that's what patrols are for. They are to secure the borders and make sure nothing strange is going around in our territory. We won't go any further than the border."

Sparrowpaw~ Sandpaw
The tom jumped, but nodded quickly. "I heard something, but I can't be sure it was wolves. We'll just have to keep an eye out." He braced himself as he began to leap down the mountainside behind Larkpaw.

Dappleshade~ Tansykit, Pinestar
The jumpy medicine cat dashed around the den in search for the light-pelted kit. She saw Pinestar stroll over with the familiar clump of fur in his jaws. "Pinestar! Oh... thank goodness!" She took the kit and began to brush her tongue over Tansykit. "I am so sorry... I was so exhausted from last night... I..." The she-cat tumbled over her words apologetically.

Deadtooth~ open
The elder heard a rustle in the bushes, and stopped to listen. Before he was able to continue his journey, his long but weak legs struggling up the nearest tree, a dark figure grabbed him by the scruff which made him freeze. He was flung into an open clearing in the woodland trees, as he scrambled to his paws. The wolf's thorn-sharp claws dug into his back as he yowled in pain. The elder twisted and turned as he tumbled backwards. He managed to get in a few swipes at the muzzle which gave him an opportunity to escape into the trees. The old tom didn't look back until he was high in the canopy. He could feel the blood trickling down his back, something he hadn't felt in moons. His eyes were full of trauma as he struggled back to camp. He stumbled through the entrance as blood stained the snow behind him. "Wolf... near the stream... lots..." He managed to get out.

𝐡𝐞𝐲 ,, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐮𝐬 | 🎔
    ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
    ᴛʜᴇʏ/sʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ ᴛʜ ʟɪɴᴋ
aveus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dollissa » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:11 pm

Pinestar//tags; Dappleshade, Deadtooth
    "It's alright." He hears commotion and after a quick glance outside, announces, "Deadtooth has been attacked by a wolf, stay here, I will send him to you. Make sure Tansykit stays within your sight this time." Pinestar leaves the den in a hurry. After quickly ordering the hurt elder to see the medicine cat, he approaches the patrol that was about to leave. "Sunsplash, Silvershade, Nightcloud-" he takes a moment to catch his breath "-go to the lake. Stay in the treetops. Scout the area and report back to me what you see, as quickly as possible! We cannot afford to waste any time."

Silvershade//tags; Pinestar
    Pinestar arrived in a hurry to break the tension between the two warriors. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Deadtooth covered in blood. It was fresh, too, and she hoped whatever gave him those injuries wasn't nearby. Silvershade hated wolves. She hated them more than anything--much more than arrogant russet toms. They had killed her family without remorse, and as much as she wanted to avenge them, serving and protecting her clanmates was her first priority now, revenge would come later. "You can rely on us, Pinestar."

Whiteclaw//tags; Snowstorm
    "Sure-" he watches as Deadtooth stumbles into the clearing "- prey will have to wait." He sighs. Whiteclaw could tell by his injuries that it had been a wolf who attacked the elder, and he was more annoyed than concerned. Now we're relying on elder sentries? He snarls quietly. It's the job of patrols to reinforce our boundaries and keep the area around our camp safe! Not old cats!

She purrs but is quick to cut it short. "What's going on?" Fear-scent filled her nostrils and she could taste blood in the air, and it wasn't the scent of prey-blood; it was cat-blood. Deadtooth was struggling to stay on his legs in the far side of the clearing, and she could tell he had been viciously attacked. She looks around, wondering if he had led the predator to them. "Leopardstrike?" She cuddles into his fur, closing her eyes. Why must you allow this, StarClan? She asked silently. My kits will be born soon, and they don't need this kind of trouble while they are growing up.

The sun was above the horizon by the time the group had reached the bottom. "It's a lot easier down than up." Larkpaw remarks, wondering if her friends even heard her. She was panting but it didn't stop her from going, she kept a steady pace as she took the lead and ran into the forest.
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It's Chloe » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Leopardstrike | Tom | Warrior | -Honeyfrost
He wrapped his tail protectively around her. "I'm here." He soothed, narrowing his eyes while he looked at the elder. What was he doing out anyway..? Leopardstrike wondered. "Don't worry, my love.." He murmured softly, fixing his attention back to Honeyfrost.

Snowstorm | She-cat | Deputy | -Whiteclaw
Her eyes filled with fear as she pressed against Whiteclaw. She soon realised what she had done and ducked her head in embarrassment. But she felt safe next to the tom. "I don't think there is much we can do." She murmured to Whiteclaw, her tail twitching.

Sandpaw | She-cat | Apprentice | -Larkpaw
She gasped as she slipped, and dug her claws in harder, pain shooting through her paws as she cut them on sharp rock. "Sure." She muttered as she briefly heard her sister.

Nightcloud | Tom | Warrior | -Pinestar, Sunsplash
He gazes at his father, and glances up at the trees. He hated climbing trees - and he was also afraid of heights.. But he'd do anything to protect his clan. "Alright." He mewed, keeping his new steady. "And Sunsplash--" He lowered his voice. "--there isn't a need to remind me of what patrols do." With that he leapt into a nearby tree and started padding along the branch, not waiting for the others - even though he wasn't meant to be in leading position.
libra - female - aussie
hi my name is chloe <3
writing & my friends xx
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aveus » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:28 pm

Sunsplash • Nightcloud, Pinestar, Silvershade
The russet tom didn’t bother to reply, and nodded quickly. He bursts into the canopy behind Nightcloud in the direction of the stream that laid near the border. They should be as quick as possible. The apprentices. His eyes shone with worry.

Dappleshade • Pinestar, Deadtooth, Tansykit
The flighty medicine cat jumps in to action, and shoes Tansykit to the back of the den. She helps the elder to one of the fresh nests that was placed in the back of the cave. He was struggling, it seemed he had already lost a lot of blood. She rushes through herbs and sunset stone. There were deep scratches down his backside. It seemed that it might have been too late. The elder seemed frail and weak already, but she would try her best. She takes a deep sigh at the old tom’s words. She couldn’t even begin to imagine what would happen to the rest of her clan mates.

Deadtooth • Dappleshade
The old furball felt queasy after all the herbs he was given. The blood he had lost probably didn’t help either. He stumbled on his words as his lip quivered. “You know, maybe my time is up.” He seemed to slur on his words. “Maybe I can apologise to Cedarkit, reunite with my kin.” He wheezed as he felt his lungs strain.

Sparrowpaw • Sandpaw, Larkpaw
“Be careful!” He calls as he nearly lost his balance. They seemed to get down it more quickly, which didn’t seem to make sense. He could’ve sworn it was steeper.

Tansykit • Dappleshade, Deadtooth
The kit didn’t understand what was going on, but watched from the back of the den. Her eyes widened at the huge claw marks on his back - not to mention the blood that seemed to pour from them. Tansykit didn’t want to look away, even though it wasn’t a pretty sight. That huge black and white tom would probably tell her off again. His stare seemed to look right through her.

𝐡𝐞𝐲 ,, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐮𝐬 | 🎔
    ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
aveus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dollissa » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Pinestar//tags; Whiteclaw, Snowstorm
    "Snowstorm," he seemed ignorant to the fact his deputy had son been getting so close, "start rounding the clan up. I'm aware the only cats out of camp are the apprentices and the three warriors I sent to survey. Deadtooth probably won't be able to make the journey to the evacuation spot in his state, so I urge you to go and see Dappleshade and help her move along so we can get them all to the safety of the cliffs. Whiteclaw," he turns to his son, "keep an eye out for the apprentices. As soon as they arrive, take them to the highcliffs and wait there."

Silvershade//tags; Sunsplash, Nightcloud
    She took up the rear of the scouting patrol and kept her eyes glued to the forest floor below. Her strong legs worked swiftly as she leaped from branch to branch, it came at ease with her amount of practise. Any cat who could hunt knew wolves didn't climb trees,
    and after the ambush on her mother and sister she didn't dare leave the canopy if it wasn't necessary. "Are you okay?" Silvershade noticed Nightcloud hesitating before each jump and wondered what he was afraid of.

She felt safer with her mate, and trusted he would protect her if the worse did indeed come. Honeyfrost had overheard the conversation between Pinestar and his two warriors, and wasted no time preparing herself for the brief journey to highcliffs. She knew it would be a struggle in her state, and felt a pang of worry when she realised her swollen belly might slow them all down and cause more strife to the group.

Whiteclaw//tags; Pinestar, Snowstorm
    "I won't let you down, Pinestar." He was glad his father still hadn't lost his touch. With all these new rogues joining the clan, he was afraid his father was beginning to soften. How could I think that of him? Whiteclaw watched him stalk away and jump onto the highrock, which he made look so easy, even in his old age. My father may be close to retiring, but he is anything but vulnerable! He is a vicious and cunning leader. He touches Snowstorm's nose with his. "Be careful out there, I'll see you soon." He bids her farewell and darts into the forest.

She led them through the Weeping Wood far quicker than on the way they. They had remembered to leave scent markers, so it would be a much swifter journey on the way back. "We'll be back at camp by sunhigh if we keep up this pace!" She announces, hearing the familiar rush of the frozen stream nearby, and something else...she halts and lifts her nose in the air. "Wolves!"
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It's Chloe » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 pm

Leopardstrike | Tom | Warrior | -Honeyfrost
He rests his muzzle on her head briefly. "It's going to be okay.." He tilted his head to the sky. Starclan if anything, keep Honeyfrost and Mountainclan safe. Leopardstrike let out a tiny worried sigh.

Nightcloud | Tom | Warrior | -Silvershade
His tail lowers in embarrassment. "I don't like being so high up." He muttered, cautiously digging his claws into the branches. Only once did he look down, and felt sick in the stomach. Shaking his head to clear it, he continued at a steady pace.

Snowstorm | She-cat | Deputy | -Pinestar, Whiteclaw
"Okay, Pinestar." She dipped her head and stared after Whiteclaw. "Be safe," She quietly whispered before turning and darting to the Medicine den.

Sandpaw | She-cat | Apprentice | -Larkpaw, Sparrowpaw
Sandpaw almost crashed into Larkpaw as her sister suddenly halted. She pricked her ears. "Let's stick to the treetops." She mewed calmly, before darting around her sister.
libra - female - aussie
hi my name is chloe <3
writing & my friends xx
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aveus » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:23 pm

Sunsplash • Nightcloud, Silvershade
He leaped from branch to branch, following the stale scent of Deadtooth. There was a stench of a wolf, whether it be one or a whole pack. They were nearing the stream near the border as he took the lead of the patrol.

Dappleshade • Deadtooth
“You’re going to be fine, you old flea-bag.” She half-teased. She trembled on her words. What if she failed as medicine cat? What is she couldn’t heal him? Stop. She told herself firmly as she continued to work. It wouldn’t be your fault. Life happens. He looked in so much pain. She took in his words and sighed. Maybe there was nothing else she could do. The poor elder had already suffered enough.

Deadtooth • Dappleshade
Please,” He pleaded. “I wish to talk to Honeyfrost.” He foamed at the mouth. “And then I feel it’s time.” He coughed. Old and limp, he knew he couldn’t evacuate camp even if he tried.

Sparrowpaw • Sandpaw, Larkpaw
“Sounds good to me.” He jumped to one of the low branches aa he escalated into the trees.

Tansykit • Deadtooth
She watched the elder in horror. Star...Clan? Was it where cats go when they’re sick and need help? He’d return, right? Teach him all the tales of their pasts? Has anyone caught a hawk before? Would she get to say goodbye?
Last edited by aveus on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

𝐡𝐞𝐲 ,, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐮𝐬 | 🎔
    ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
aveus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It's Chloe » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:38 pm

Snowstorm | Dappleshade, Deadtooth
"Dappleshade--" She started as she burst into the den. "We need to leave the camp now," her voice softened as she saw the medicine cat and Deadtooth. Snowstorm walked over quietly. "You'll find forever peace in Starclan." She whispered to the elder, lifting her head to meet the she-cat's gaze. "We must leave.." She repeated, starting to move to the back of the den where the medicine cat kept the herbs.

Sandpaw | Sparrowpaw, Larkpaw
She jumped up after the tom, her paws tingling. "Larkpaw!" She called, peering down at her sister. "Come up here, before you get eaten!" She teased, shaking her cream coat. She balanced easily on the branch and gazed at the mountains. "I'll never forget," her whisper faded slowly into the cool breeze.

Leopardstrike | Honeyfrost
He rests his muzzle on her head briefly. "It's going to be okay.." He tilted his head to the sky. Starclan if anything, keep Honeyfrost and Mountainclan safe. Leopardstrike let out a tiny worried sigh.

Nightcloud | Silvershade
His tail lowers in embarrassment. "I don't like being so high up." He muttered, cautiously digging his claws into the branches. Only once did he look down, and felt sick in the stomach. Shaking his head to clear it, he continued at a steady pace.
libra - female - aussie
hi my name is chloe <3
writing & my friends xx
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes