mountainclan

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: MountainClan Invite-Only

Postby dollissa » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:08 pm

Pinestar//tags; Whiteclaw, Snowstorm
    He wasn't worried about himself, he still had more than one life left to guide to his clan. After both warriors proceeded to do their duties he bounded to the top of the Highrock where he waited for the patrol to return.

Silvershade//tags; Sunsplash, Nightcloud
    She smiles sympathetically. "It's like running on the ground. Follow your instincts and just let go." Silvershade closes her eyes and continues to bound effortlessly through the treetops. "Trust me."

Honeyfrost//tags; Leopardstrike, Dappleshade
    "We should go see Deadtooth. He didn't look like he was in a good state." She murmurs softly and gets up to lead the way to the medicine den. "Dappleshade?" Honeyfrost saw Snowstorm and the distraught look on her face. Surely it can't just be deputy duties that's upsetting her?

Whiteclaw//tags; open
    He sat in the middle of the clearing, his tail twitching with anticipation as he waited for the apprentices to arrive. Come on, he urged, you must hurry, we don't have time to wait. StarClan will not be forgiving today. Then their scent filled his nostrils and he stands up quickly, waiting for them to run into the camp.

Larkpaw//tags; Sparrowpaw, Sandpaw
    With a keen nod Larkpaw leaps into the trees and soars through the canopy, Sparrowpaw and Sandpaw flanking her. Soon the familiar smell of home hit the back of her throat and she found herself pushing even harder. But she could also scent wolves, and they were nearby, and so was freshly-spilt blood. Larkpaw tried to be quiet as they continued forward, and then burst through the leaves and into the camp clearing.
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It's Chloe » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Snowstorm | Honeyfrost
"Deadtooth wishes to speak with you, Honeyfrost." Her voice was a low murmur. Snowstorm hoped Whiteclaw was okay.. she didn't want to lose another cat in her life again. It was already hard to see Deadtooth like this.

Sandpaw | Whiteclaw, Larkpaw, Sparrowpaw
As she chased after Larkpaw, a familiar scent was hanging in the air, mingling with the heavy stench of wolves. "Whiteclaw!" She yowled in delight, jumping down to meet the tom. She touched noses, and noticed his gaze. "What's going on?" She demanded. She was sure it had something to do with the wolves.

Leopardstrike | Honeyfrost
The tom nodded and stood to follow, stepping inside the medicine den. His eyes darkened when he saw Deadtooth, and pangs of worry flooded him. If we don't leave soon, the wolves will do the same to us all.

Nightcloud | Silvershade
Nightcloud watched her, and quickly bounded after her. He took up the rear, peering past Sunsplash. Red drops of scarlet where patterned on the snow, and he looked around. There was definitely more than one wolf here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
libra - female - aussie
hi my name is chloe <3
i love little mix, roleplay, my dog,
writing & my friends xx
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dollissa » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:36 pm

Pinestar//tags; Whiteclaw, Snowstorm
    He appears at Whiteclaw's flank a moment after the apprentices arrive. He was glad to see his son taking immediate action, but not as pleased as he was to see the apprentices all still in one piece. It was a false omen after all, he thought grimly. No harm came to your kits, Honeyfrost.

She scents the air. "They're going towards the camp." Silvershade lashes her tail hastily, and without a word leaps back up into the treetops and follows the wolf-smell back to the clearing.

Honeyfrost//tags; Snowstorm, Deadtooth
    She nods. "Alright." Honeyfrost pads forward and sits beside the elder. She hadn't been this close to him since she was a "paw", it was hard to believe they were so close. Apprentice and mentor. She blinks her eyes. "Yes?"

She presses close to her sister and nods. "Will Deadtooth be alright?" Larkpaw glances at the medicine cat's den. He was an old cat and even if you were lucky enough to escape a wolf's grasp, the injuries were enough to kill the toughest and most resilient warriors.

Whiteclaw//tags; Sandpaw, Sparrowpaw, Larkpaw
    "Sandpaw." He returns the affection with a lick between the ears. "A wolf attacked Deadtooth near the lake so we're evacuating the camp." Whiteclaw acknowledges his father with a nod, then spins around. "Follow me, you three. We're going to Highcliffs."
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It's Chloe » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:17 pm

Snowstorm | Honeyfrost
"Deadtooth wishes to speak with you, Honeyfrost." Her voice was a low murmur. Snowstorm hoped Whiteclaw was okay.. she didn't want to lose another cat in her life again. It was already hard to see Deadtooth like this.

Leopardstrike | Honeyfrost
The tom nodded and stood to follow, stepping inside the medicine den. His eyes darkened when he saw Deadtooth, and pangs of worry flooded him. If we don't leave soon, the wolves will do the same to us all.

Sandpaw | Whiteclaw
Her heart dropped, and shivers made her fluff out her pelt. "Will Deadtooth survive..?" She whispered, even though she felt like she knew the answer. "Where's Honeyfrost?" She asked instead, pricking her ears as she begun to follow Whiteclaw.

Nightcloud | Sunsplash, Silvershade
Heart racing, he spun around and followed Silvershade through the treetops. He started to feel more light on his paws, and soon enough he caught up to the she-cat. He stayed right behind her as they kept steady pace climbing the branches.
libra - female - aussie
hi my name is chloe <3
writing & my friends xx
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aveus » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Sunsplash • Nightcloud, Silvershade
The stream shone in the late afternoon sun as it escalated down the mountains. Scarlet was scattered and stained across the clearing, indicating a harsh battle had taken place. The scent of wolves smelt quite terrible, and blood wasn't any better. Of course, he wasn't going to complain. Cautiously, he leaped down to investigate the area. The trail was stale, which wasn't a surprise. "They're gone. We should continue to scout from the canopy and follow the trail they took. We'll probably find some dead corpses along the way, the disgusting things don't even bury their crowfood."

Dappleshade • Deadtooth, Honeyfrost, Snowstorm
She nods in agreement with Snowstorm. She watches from a distance as she sighs. Dappleshade would grab some herbs to ease the pain on his way to StarClan. Maybe it was better to give them some space.\

Sparrowpaw • Whiteclaw, Sandpaw, Larkpaw
He gasps softly at the news. He knew something must have been going on, but the only elder that was left in MountainClan? He had been alive for so many moons, he was the one cat he'd look up to, even Dappleshade sometimes. He had been father to Echowisp, their mother. His tales were always dramatic and captivating, like he had experienced them, and was right there in the moment. Every detail was counted. He was honest, and also very committed. From what he was told from Dappleshade, he had been one of the most selfless cats she had ever met. When the incident happened with Cedarkit, he had done it out of sacrifice. Apparently he had had a major concussion. What he never seemed to understand was his name. Was it always 'Deadtooth'?

Tansykit • Deadtooth, Honeyfrost
The kit curiously strolled over. She sat between the patched she-cat's front paws. She felt a feeling of safety and warmth from her, like her mother once felt like. Her eyes were wide with fear and curiosity. Her attention was turned to the elder as she crouched down. She trembled as she pawed the dying sandy tom. Red stained his back tremendously. She didn't really know what to feel. Not that she could really feel much sympathy, being so inexperienced and young.

Deadtooth • Honeyfrost, Tansykit
Deadtooth stuttered as he foamed at the mouth. "I...I will not leave this land with regret.." He began. "Cedarkit was to be saved completely out of sacrifice and loyalty. I.. hope we can leave on good terms.." He struggled with every sentence. "I have a request to be remembered as Owlgaze, what I was once known as. May... StarClan light your paths, all of you. The-" He began to shake and fidget. "-Apprentices, little Tansykit even.."

𝐡𝐞𝐲 ,, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐮𝐬 | 🎔
    ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
    ᴛʜᴇʏ/sʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ ᴛʜ ʟɪɴᴋ
aveus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dollissa » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Then she, accompanied by Nightcloud, who followed closely behind, burst into the canopy. Sunsplash must have hung back and Silvershade hoped he'd handle himself if he came across the pack. "Pinestar," she hurries over to the leader. "We scented the wolves but didn't come across them on our way back to camp. They are certainly nearby and hunting."

Pinestar//tags; Silvershade, Nightcloud
    "Honeyfrost is in the medicine den with Deadtooth." He dismisses the apprentices with a quick nod and turns to the returning warriors. "Alright. You two may go Highcliffs now. Do NOT come back until I, or Snowstorm, order you to." He adds sternly, then spins around and pads hastily to go fetch Dappleshade and the others.

Honeyfrost//tags; Owlgaze
    She narrows her eyes for a moment then sighs. "Of course. Even you cannot change the fate StarClan has prepared for all of us...I thank you for trying to save Cedarkit." Honeyfrost touches her pink nose to his. "And you will be known as Owlgaze forever, I will talk to Pinestar myself." A few tears escaped her hazel eyes as she leaned comfortingly into the elder's fur.

"Let's go." She rises to her paws and hurries to Whiteclaw. Larkpaw saw the concern on her sister's face and mews, "don't worry about Honeyfrost, we'll be reunited with her soon. We need to focus on getting ourselves to safety first like Pinestar said."

Whiteclaw//tags; Sandpaw, Sparrowpaw, Larkpaw
    "Stay close." The white warrior spins around and dashes across the clearing. It was a quick trip to Highcliffs, so long as you were a good climber and had no fear of heights.
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dollissa » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:38 pm

d
Last edited by dollissa on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dollissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It's Chloe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Snowstorm | Tansykit
The deputy started to gather the most important herbs the medicine cat would need, her ears pinned back. She stepped around the gathered cats and gazed outside, seeing Pinestar quickly bounding across to the den. "It's time," She mewed as she turned back around. She leaned down and licked Tansykit's ear. "Are you okay?"

Nightcloud | Pinestar, Silvershade
The tom dipped his head, and turned to Silvershade. "The journey to Highcliffs is easy, we might as well go along with Whiteclaw and the apprentices." He mewed, touching his nose to her ear.

Sandpaw | Larkpaw, Sparrowpaw
"We won't even receive our warrior names." Her voice was hollow, and her ice blue eyes reflected fury. Starclan, why are you allowing this to happen? She silently yowled with frustration, unsheathing her claws which sank into the snow. I can't believe we're being chased away by wolves.

Leopardstrike |
He touched his tail to Honeyfrost's flank before he stepped outside the crowded den. He sniffed the air, jaws parted to pick up scents. He padded towards the entrance and sat, his yellow eyes piercing with worry. Blood was dotted on the snow. Soon enough the wolves would pick up on it, and find their way here. Not even Starclan can stop them. He thought icily to himself.
libra - female - aussie
hi my name is chloe <3
writing & my friends xx
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aveus » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Owlgaze • Honeyfrost, Dappleshade
"Thanks." He said quickly. A tear fell down his cheek as he grinned helplessly. Dappleshade had hurried a few herbs over to him, from what he last saw. They were forced into his mouth. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, and his body fell limp. The next thing he knew, was there were cats upon cats with blinding silvery coats and piercing eyes. StarClan. From here on out, the reformed tom would watch over the cats of MountainClan. Deliver messages and prophecies. Silverpelt would shine brightly that night; Owlgaze was where he belonged.
----------------------
Dappleshade • Owlgaze
The medicine cat hurries and forces the herbs into his throat. She whispers her goodbyes, nudging his fur softly. She sighs deeply. It was really sad to see him go, he would be missed dearly.

Tansykit • Snowstorm
The clumsy kit looked up at the deputy with wide, frightened eyes. "What's wrong with him? Where's he going? What's StarClan?" She mews. She had so many questions and not enough answers. Her innocent stare was curious.

Sunsplash •
Sunsplash followed the trail, a few corpses of rabbits and even a bird could be spotted from above. They had found a den near the bottom of their territory which stretched out to the moors and beyond. Strange. Before he was scented, he booked it back to camp. He spotted Pinestar and raced up to him "Pinestar. I've spotted the pack's whereabouts."

Sparrowpaw • Whiteclaw, Larkpaw, Sandpaw
He looked across to Sandpaw, and shared her irritation. Is StarClan this cruel? He followed after Whiteclaw as they glided across the leaf-less canopy. He remembered when Snowstorm had shown him the Highcliffs when he was just a new apprentice. Afterwards, she had begun to become busy with her duties as deputy; meaning that he had to join Larkpaw and Sandpaw when she wasn't available.

𝐡𝐞𝐲 ,, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐮𝐬 | 🎔
    ⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
    ᴛʜᴇʏ/sʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ ᴛʜ ʟɪɴᴋ
aveus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It's Chloe » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:21 pm

Snowstorm | Tansykit
"Starclan--" Her voice faltered as she watched Deadtooth--Owlgaze pass. "Starclan is a place up in the sky. A safe place for every cat who chooses to live there. Owlgaze-- you won't see him again, little Tansykit." She whispered, trying to keep it a safe conversation. "He'll be watching over you, me, the whole clan."

Sandpaw | Sparrowpaw
She drops behind and pads along beside Sparrowpaw, feeling comforted. "Are you scared? I am," She confessed quietly, her tail twitching with embarrassment. "They could be anywhere, and we're so helpless against them.." Sandpaw lowered her head as she gazed around, jaws parted to let the scents sink in.

Nightcloud | Pinestar, Silvershade
The tom dipped his head, and turned to Silvershade. "The journey to Highcliffs is easy, we might as well go along with Whiteclaw and the apprentices." He mewed, touching his nose to her ear.

Leopardstrike |
He touched his tail to Honeyfrost's flank before he stepped outside the crowded den. He sniffed the air, jaws parted to pick up scents. He padded towards the entrance and sat, his yellow eyes piercing with worry. Blood was dotted on the snow. Soon enough the wolves would pick up on it, and find their way here. Not even Starclan can stop them. He thought icily to himself.
libra - female - aussie
hi my name is chloe <3
writing & my friends xx
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes