1x1 roleplay Arya22 and SecretShadows

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 roleplay Arya22 and SecretShadows

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:36 am

This is a 1x1 between SecretShadows and myself. Do not post unless you are one of us!
Stalking is fine by me.

Elena lives in a small farm house near a small village, in the wealthy kingdom of Nyditha. She does not go out much, usually doing inside work like sewing or cooking. One day, a knight knocks on the door...
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 roleplay Arya22 and SecretShadows

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:50 am

Name: Robert Nelson Qemilon

Appearance: He is a tall muscular man with long silver hair and blue eyes, he has a rather pale skin but it does show a tan like color from the sun. He usually wears his royal clothing and ties up his hair. He always has his sword with him.
Hair: A silver color and long
Eyes: A light blue color
Body: Muscular with a pale to slightly tan skin
Height: 6'4(193 cm)
Scars/Marks: He has a few scars over his back from when he was younger. He also has an scar over his arm.

Personality: He is a serious man who is usually honest, he can appear cold at times and does have a slight aggressive side. He is actually really friendly and can care easily. He can be stubborn. He is bad with direction so does get lost easily but will never say he was lost. He has a strong will and works as hard as he can.

History: Robert was born in the kingdom of Qemilon, it is a kingdom that has an bunch of land along with a few islands. He was use to boats and ships when he was young and traveling for long times. He enjoyed the books and reading from a young age also had to get use to jumping down from things and places for getting lost easily. He has always been an friendly child but had his bossy cold side. He got arranged to marry a princess from a other kingdom and accepted his responsibility going over the ocean on ship to meet this princess.
Other:
Last edited by SecretShadows on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:08 am

Elena Stanles

Age-
    18?

Gender-
    Female

Rank-
    Poor farmer, will be replacement princess

Appearance-
    Elena is very pale, since of course she never goes out in the sun, or rarely. Despite being very thin, she gives off an impression of strength and confidence.

Hair-
    Dark blonde

Eyes-
    Bright green

Body-
    Very thin (doesn't get lots of food usually)

Height-
    175 cm

Scars/Marks-
    A small, curved scar on her right shoulder, usually hidden by clothing.

Personality-
    Strong and confident, Elena will never tell anyone if something hurts. She always hides her emotions, thinking it would be 'weak' to show them. But inside, she is just a young girl that didn't have the luck to be born into a rich family. She still wants the comfort and tenderness anyone needs.

History-
    Elena was born into a poor farmers family, with already three older brothers and an older sister. When she was born, her mother died in childbirth due to the poor conditions and the whole of Elena's family resents her because of that. She grew up by herself, always being the last one to be given the food. In a big family like hers, there were many nights she went to bed hungry.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:31 am

alright who should start?
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 am

(You can if you want, I have to go eat now. Sorry!)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:42 am

(Alright ;)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:55 am

The day was young and a few morning birds still sang happily as the blue sky was mostly open, only a cloud or two passing by. At the castle everyone was in panic, a prince was arriving and the princess was no where to be found. The young girl has ran off to get away from the life of royalty while the king was sick and in bed his life slowly going away from him each day. They needed the princess more then ever now. A knight was ordered by the king to find a girl who looked the same as the princess and bring her back to act as the missing princess. The knight left the castle quickly only hearing the clinging of the metal in his amour. After getting an black stallion and wagon they set off towards the village.

Not far off within the ocean the Qemilon Royal ship, Robert slowly walked to the front to the ship hearing the sound of the waves crashing against the ship. The smell of the ocean waters he was use to by now and the blue waters dancing around the ship. He could see the land coming closer each minute while the ocean breeze lets his silver hair slowly move along with it. He was only doing this for his kingdom so wasn't much excited for the fact he was getting married to an princess he has never seen before. He only hoped it won't be as bad as some say it could be. After a small while he turned around to head back into the ship towards his room.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:04 am

Elena had already been up for a long time, making a meager breakfast for her two remaining brothers. She took the bread out of the oven, smiling a little. It was fresh baked, and she knew that there was enough for her to eat. Despite this, she didn't look forward to breakfast time. Her brothers always found a way to make her feel down, they made her do their bidding with the threat that, if she didn't, they would kick her out of the house. And Elena wouldn't survive it. Her bones already showed through, her hips and elbows sharp. Only a week outside of what she had to call her home, and she would die of hunger. No-one would want to help her in fear of her brothers. Elena sighed. Her brothers were lazy and wouldn't wake for some time yet. Knowing that, Elena left the house and stood in front, a small smile on her face. She was facing the rising sun, which made her hair bright and her green eyes were happier than usual.
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:17 am

The knight remained going through the village, they did send him towards a house where there should be someone that appears as the princess looking closely the same. His horse entered a trot and you could hear the clicking of his hooves on the dusty ground, the knight gazed around at the people some who watched her pass by with a wagon following behind. After finally seeing the house he hurried the horse up a bit until he came to a stop at the house. He saw a girl there and she did seem to look a lot like the princess did besides for seeming a bit underfed. He sighs getting off the horse and asked: "Hello miss... I need you to come with me to the castle, we will exsplain everything there."

The ship came to the harbor, after it stopped Robert got up from his bed and left onto the deck. Two knights soon following him as they made their way down the ship. His blue eyes scanning the faces of the people around him before someone came from the castle ready to take him there.
Last edited by SecretShadows on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:39 am

(sorry to pause, but Elena is standing right outside the door...)
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me