A Strange New Universe)(Transformers)(Private!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Strange New Universe)(Transformers)(Private!

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:48 am

@M+D

Is this RP going to be purely OC based? A complete AU?
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Amethyst The Gem wrote:@M+D

Is this RP going to be purely OC based? A complete AU?

Only OCs are active in this roleplay, canon characters can be mentioned and briefly used when they are needed for communication purposes, but for the most part yes it is an AU OC-based roleplay.

However, this is not the place to be asking questions, if you wish to ask more or expand on your current query, please do so here: Discussion Thread.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:49 am

Oberon Decepticon Commander tagged: open

Of all the places in the universe Oberon had been expecting to end up, this... well... this was not it. Normally the commander was used to being sent to lifeless, cold, or baron landscapes where the most exciting things were the odd solar storm or strangely shapes rock faces; once he even encountered a small alien species that had done nothing but swarm him and his team as they went about their tasks. But this? This planet was... well... gorgeous. His position meant that he may not have been inclined to be positive and it was frowned upon that he had an appreciation for organic life, but the commander knew there could be no doubting it, this Earth planet was rather unique.
The small space craft the team had been given for their task was settled upon the soft ground in what the computers told him was known as a forest, rich with biodiversity and flourishing with life and the calls of wild animals. The shield around the craft was protecting them from being detected by anyone with several hundred thousands miles, and the cloaking rendered the craft near invisible. Oberon turned from the computer screens that had been displaying the areas, his expression cool, calm and neutral, not betraying a hint of his thoughts or his motives. His team had been summoned to the bridge for a briefing and so that he might give them all their tasks, they needed to act quickly in case the Autobots were here as well.

Sparrow Hawk ϟϟ Decepticon ϟ Assassin ϟ tagged: Oberon

To say Sparrow was restless was an understatement, after the first few cycles of travel he had started to get twitchy from being confined to the small spare of the ship for too long, then a few cycles more and she was pacing and getting increasingly irritated with those she was confined with. Of course Soundwave had given her plenty of data pads to read and Oberon many tasks to keep her distracted, but what the two mechs seemed to miss was that nothing compared to the energy burning thrill of being in the air. Not that that kept her from completing said chores and reading said data pads.
Luckily they had arrived at this 'Earth' planet and she could at last embrace the air... after Oberon had given them all the details they'd need to secure the area and protect themselves... or something, she'd not being paying much attention, flight deprivation did that to you. So, to get things over and done with, the femme had made sure she arrived as soon as possible, which meant she had actually gotten their first, standing to the side and mostly to the shadows, twitching her wings impatiently and glancing from the monitors to the door and back again. If she'd not been so grouchy, she would have engaged in conversation with her new commander, but the femme couldn't think of a single topic she wanted to bring up. She'd read up on him before they left, and all the others she'd be stuck here with, weeding out weaknesses within them and creating plans and back up plans if any of them happened to be the nasty sort or were out to get her, or if they were a danger to one another of course. Oberon however, well, she'd heard good things about him, he promised to be a good leader.
Last edited by myth; on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:17 am

Kakashi inhaled deeply before slowly venting it out. She looked out across the vast desert landscape, although currently quite of any natural wildlife it was still alive. Much like how Cybertron had been, eons ago. Kakashi looked to the heavens, smiling sadly. "You would love it here, Steel. It's so beautiful and peaceful...much like how home was before the war. Even with one optic, I can see this planet's beauty in everything. The natives are small, as are the animals here, but they survive. They're so much like us." She said. She vented out another sigh. "I miss you, old friend. But I know you're one with the All-Spark now."
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:34 am

Mech-_Autobot-_Warrior_-Open
Wildstreak

The red much was running the perimeter, which was just a foot patrol for now.
Although getting an Earth alternative mode was defiantly on the 'to do' list.
This was one strange planet, from the terrain to the organics that inhabited it.
So far they were yet to actually see these organics with their own optics but Wild streak was sure that day would soon come to be.
He shot the Ninja femme a comm link as he had seen her head out as he had left the ship.
Anyway she was a Ninja...Ninja's were cool, right?
"-_Kakashi...femme, I am dyin' out here._-" he vented as he trudged on through the orange granular ground.
"-_I can't decide which I hate more, the sun burnin' ma paint off or this madness under ma peds that's getting' all up in ma circuits.
Even when the wind blows it's like Unicron's breath, freakin' particles in ma optics 'n' scrap._-" he rubbed at his optics again as he mentioned it.
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:44 am

Kakashi chuckled softly at Wildstreak's words. She didn't mind the elements of the planet, having need through most in her training. "-You'll stay online, Wildstreak.-" She replied, still chuckling.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:57 am

bayflight * autobot * mech

bayflight was inside the base today, he was glad for it to. he didn't like being outside very much. t least not in this area, it was so empty and his visor could only see so far, it was a bit scary not being able to tell if your about to fall into a hole until its to late. luckily for him swift had sent him to repair the energon lines feeding the computers. a leak had been detected on the console, nothing major yet but still something to keep him busy for a time.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:49 pm

| Paws| Decepticon | Mode; Bot | Alt mode; Energon Kit|
    Paws shrieked when the aircraft landed.Not because it scared her but all her medical tools jumped; some crashing on the floor. "Fraggin' commander.. I thought I told him to land lightly!!" She exclaimed, her tiny tail flicking like a dark energon scraplet. She hurried over and collected her tools in her servos before transforming. With the tools now in her mouth she leaped up onto the high shelf and put them where the belong. She snorted in disapproval of the height of these silly shelves. Leaping down, she transformed back, crossing her arms. "What's the point of these stupid shelves? I can't even reach them for all sparks sake!" She hissed bitterly. Sure, she was a skittish, shy, tiny bot. But oh boy, when she was alone, or felt comfortable with you, you better be prepared for her.

She exhaled, pressing her comm just below her ear. "E-excuse me, Oberon? Could I hav-ve somebot come fix the shelves in the medical room? P-please?" She stuttered, her nervousness radiating through her comm.
| Flight Taker | Decepticon | Mode; Alt | Alt mode; Predacon |
    Flight laid, curled up like a sleeping cat. She let out a bored snort, smoke whithering out of her nostrils. Her pericing optics slipped open and gazed the bland room. First she arrest her her broad wings, though they clinked on the containing walls. A deep and disgruntled 'churr' escaped her voice box before she made her way to the smaller hall way. Her massive frame and build appeared larger the smaller the rooms or halls became. Hissing and shooting a harsh glare at any pass byers, she made her way to the deck.

The doors opened at her presence, and a natural gust of air rushed in. Her wings bursted open as she stepped out to the ships deck, satisfaction filling her.

(Ayyy I just got back from seeing transformers the last knight!!!)
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Mech-_Autobot-_Warrior_-Kakashi

Wildstreak

"-_Oh yeah? How can you sound so chill in this heat?
Must be a Ninja think 'cause ma Energon sweat has sweat._-" the red mech asked, wiping his brow with his forearm.
"-_I'm headed back._-" he said, coming to a stop.
"-_Ain't nothin' out here but--_-" he cut off, squinting as something poked up against the horizon.
"-_Hold up...I see somethin'.
And it ain't a 'con._- he debunked after quickly checking his radar.
He began walking again and then turned it into a jog, dashing over to a sand dune tall enough to cover him.
He crept up to the top and looked over, focusing his optics.
"-_It's some kinda vehicle._-"

Femme_-Decepticon_Rogue/Logistics_-Open

Blindside

The Rouge femme came online gradually from stasis.
She stretched and looked around the ships mechanical walls, remembering she'd shut herself in the stasis pod just after landing.
Blindside clenched and unclenched her servos, making fists and then relaxing them.
She thought that she had better inspect where they had landed and establish some basics before reporting to Oberon.
Working her was around the ship, she came up to the doors and stepped out onto the ground.
She was instantly hit with just how different this planet was with the location they had arrived at.
Lush green plant life surrounded the whole area, and where they thinned out large hills stood.
She crouched down and felt the ground, coming up with a servo full of rocks and dirt.

(No way?! What did you think? In terms of did you like it?
No spoilers! As much as it kills me to say :') )
Last edited by Crimson_Raven on Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:56 pm

"You forget that my training had me survive in harsh conditions. Extreme heat, cold, jungles, even a place mostly covered by water." Kakashi said. "It's not that much of a ninja thing." She added. She listened as he said he was heading back before seeing something. "Where are your coordinates? I'll met you there. And stay out of sight."
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me