[ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: [ ✧ // 1x1 Kies & it.will.rain]

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:28 am

Anthony smiled as he watched the kids play tag. He looked over at his parents as they spoke. "Good morning. It was no problem. It was fun spending some time with them. I am glad they had fun. Thanks for letting me stay to talk with Kacey for a while." He said and ran after Ash. He picked him up. "How about you play more after you eat so you don't get hurt? It would make me really sad if you two got hurt." He asked him and sat him down on the couch and Quinn next to him when he caught her before getting a doughnut and water. He sat down and started to eat. He hoped that Ash and Quinn would stay on the couch until they finished eating.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:47 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Ashton and Quinn turned bashful and looked almost ashamed as Anthony caught each of them and asked them to sit quietly so they wouldn’t get hurt. They didn’t want to worry Anthony, one of their top idols, especially after last night. So they settled down on the couch, though after barely a minute they were pushing lightly at each others shoulders and giggling softly between bites of food. When Anthony went to sit down, they both scooted over, looking up adoringly at him so he could sit between them. Their parents and Kacey watched it all with fond gazes and soft, happy smiles. ”He’s so good with the kids, and so responsible.... he really is a good boy in general if we’re being honest. It’s never a problem to do him a small favor like staying over. Remind him of that for us Kacey,” his mom spoke softly once Anthony left the kitchen as she and her husband finished off their coffees and headed off to do what they needed to that morning. Mr. Sherwood went to the office/study room to do some work so it wouldn’t pile up, and Mrs. Sherwood had errors to run. She bid goodbye to everyone before grabbing her purse and keys and then leaving for an hour or two. By now, Kacey had gotten the donut and coffee drink he wanted, and he took a seat at the end of the couch, since the twins were currently hogging his boyfriends company. He didn’t mind though as he looked over with a small smile and took a tentative sip from his mug.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:16 am

Anthony had caught a glimpse of the looks that his boyfriend and his boyfriend's parents were giving him and he smiled back before turning his attention back to the kids. He was happy to help out with them anytime that he could. He knew that kids could be really crazy sometimes. He was glad that they looked up to him so much but he still was surprised that they did. He did not know why they thought so highly of him. He thought that it could be just because he was older and not related to them. Anthony smiled at the twins seeing that they wanted him to sit by them. He ate his doughnut happily. He was glad that they liked him and wanted him to sit and relax with him while they ate. He was glad that they had calmed down a little. "Did you have fun last night?" He asked the two of them between bites. He looked over at his boyfriend when he sat down. He smiled at him. He was glad that he did not seem to mind that his siblings where wanting all of Anthony's attention. He liked them so he did not mind that they wanted to spend more time with him. He finished eating his doughnut.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:38 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Ashton and Quinn nodded enthusiastically at the question before they both started babbling about the night before, talking over each other as they did so. Snippets of what they were saying could occasionally be heard. ”-when the quarter back-” “-that throw was awful-“ “-their defense had no idea-“ “everyone was so loud-“ “all those snacks were great-“ “that’s final touchdown-“ it was all a gibberish mess, but it was clear that they actually had enjoyed the night immensely. Eventually the conversation turned to the crowning though. ”I still can’t believe you got crowned king. That’s so amazing. And it’s so cool that I know the king...” Ashton exclaimed, though he was cut off by a snort from his sister. ”Well, duh he got king. Anthony is the best. He’s smart, and nice, and fun, and talented, and....” Quinn sat there and continued rattling of all kinds of positive traits of Anthony, even repeating herself a few times. Kacey had gotten concerned when the twins brought up the crowning since he knew Anthony still wasn’t happy about it,but didn’t say anything at first. Eventually he spoke up though. ”Heyguys, why don’t you clean up your crumbs and go make sure you get your chores done. Today’s a busy day and I’m sure Anthony has other things to do other than sit here and talk to you all day.” The twins seemed to deflate a little at this, but did as they were told, actually going up to Anthony and hugging him before scampering off to get their work done.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:27 am

Anthony laughed as they talked. He thought it was funny that they were talking gibberish. He watched them as they talked. His smile faded just a little when they talked about him being crowned king but he could not help but smile when Quinn started to say what she thought of him. He was not upset with the kids. They did not even realize why it had happened. "Well thank you. I am glad that you like me so much because I like you two too." He said to them. "Someday, you could get crowned too." He said to them. He was hoping that it would be for a better reason. He hugged them both back when they hugged him. "I am glad you had fun." He said to them. He was glad that Kacey had saved him. He moved closer to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek. "Hey love." He said smiling at him. He watched the kids run off. He looked at him. "I should probably get going. I know that you need to get ready for tonight." He said smiling at him. He was glad that he had him. He gently rubbed his boyfriends back.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:04 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey watched the twins run off, though he looked up as he felt Anthony sitting beside him and smiled brightly at the kiss. ”Hey” he responded quietly before falling silent so he could here what his boyfriend had to say. He looked a little sad when Anthony said he should’ve going, much like the twins had when he had told them to get started on their chores, but his smile remained in place and he nodded slowly. ”Yeah.....you’re probably right, and while I’m sure you’ll look amazing, I should give you the time to go get ready. he paused, leaning into the other’s tough slightly, before adding. ”Just text me whenever you are ready and your mom wants to take pictures, ‘Kay?” He tilted his head to kiss the other on the forehead, muttering an ”I love you,” as he did so.

(Hey, things are doing better now, so I will be replying again, but they may still be a bit scattered or short.....)
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Anthony noticed when his boyfriend looked sad. He thought that it was really cute. "Thank you. I am sure that you will look amazing as well. I have no doubt that you will look amazing as well." He said to him. He nodded when his boyfriend said to text him. He smiled up at him and kissed him. "I love you too. More than anything." He said and slipped his shoes on and left. he went home and started to get ready to go. He took his time doing his hair and getting everything ready. He got ready to go and then went downstairs. "Hey mom. Are you wanting to take pictures soon?" He asked her. She nodded. "You will need to leave soon to go." She said. Anthony texted his boyfriend.

(Okay! I am glad things are calming down a bit!)
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:32 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey didn't do much after Anthony left. He was busy keeping the other kids occupied while their parents were busy and even after that he was helping calm Jasper down some. This year Jasper was going with a girl and had last minute nerves. Thankfully Kacey was able to talk him back into a calm state and focus on his own getting ready for homecoming. He was just finishing up as he got Anthony's text a d he smiled as he sent back that he would be over in a few minutes. Things were a bit hectic downstairs, seeing that Jaspers date had arrived and that the twins had gotten it in their heads that they were supposedly going to the dance as well. Kacey hated to just leave right then, but his mother shooed him off, kissing his cheek and wishing him and Anthony a fun night. So he went to Anthony's, knocking when he reached the front door and chewing g lightly on his lip as he waited.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:39 am

Anthony smiled at Kacey's text. He was so excited to see his boyfriend. He talked to his mom while they waited and she took some photos of just him. Anthony went to the door and opened it when his boyfriend arrived. "Hey Kacey." He said and kissed his cheek. "You look handsome as usual." He said with a smile. His mom smiled. "Hey Kacey. We can start by taking photos here or go straight to the park if you want some good outdoor photos. But I do want you two to come back after the dance because I have three batches of brownies for you to take to your family." She said to Kacey. Anthony laughed a little. "So that is why you were making all those brownies." He said to her. She nodded. Anthony looked up at Kacey. "It is up to you. We can do whatever you would like." He said. He thought it was adorable that they were matching but still different. He liked it a lot.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:44 am

────────────────
K A C E Y
────────────────

Kacey smiled at the other’s greeting and replied happily, ”Well you look even better.” He might have added more to that but then Anthony’s mom came over and he just stood there listening with a smile as the two of them spoke. When the other looked up and said it was up to him, Kacey thought for a second before answering. ”It probably wouldn’t hurt to get a few here. Then we can go to the park....” he trailed off, looking at both of them to double check they were okay with it, though his gaze quickly drifted back to Anthony.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me