[ another ] 1 x 1 with mary jane.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:41 am

seriously needs to stop coming up with ideas cx

anyways. this is between spider-man and mary jane.
    do not post if you aren't me or her.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ another ] 1 x 1 with mary jane.

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:02 am

PIECE BY PIECE
( BASICS )
i. full name is nicola ross stark. ii. nicknames are nics, nicky. iii. born on july 24, 1997 [twenty years old]. iv. second daughter of robecka and michael ross. v. is heterosexual; sorry girls. vi. positive traits are loyal, endearing, v affectionate, smol bby. vii. neutral traits are rebellious, hella shy, clingy. viii. negative traits are inescure, gets jealous easily, obstinate, abandonment issues. ix. fc is alexis ren. x. vc is zoey deutch. xi. sc is demi lovato. xii. adopted daughter of tony stark.

( MORE DETAILS )
nicola's mother robecka was once an old flame of tony's, but they both settled as a brother / sister relationship. so in other words, nicky isn't blood related to tony whatsoever; but he was the one person her mom trusted with her daughter more than anything. but sadly, robecka didn't live very long after nicola was born. when she passed away, the young girl was only 2 and the death of her mother caused her father to become well... a monster. she was six years old when she was abandoned; and that was when she was taken in by her uncle tony. tony spent years trying to get the adoption papers so he could adopt nicola as his own and when he was finally able to, she had already taken to calling him dad. when she was sixteen, she was recruited for the avengers, but she politely declined; but she was secretly training herself to be vixen. While she wasn't born with any super abilities much like her dad, she's pretty advanced in hand to hand combat and has actually learned how to predict a persons move before they make it. She is also v flexible and agile, making her hard to catch. Her costume is much like black cats but with an orange stripe going down the side.
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:02 am

n. peter b. parker nn. PETE age. twenty-one gen. male
role. SPIDERMAN sexuality. hetero hair. brunette
eyes. hazel crush. soon to be nicola faceclaim. tommo

wip ;00
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:03 am

that gif gets me every time.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:13 am

same tho honestly
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:25 pm

because im too lazy to code cx

nicola's heels clicked against the tile in avengers tower. her long blonde hair was pulled over one shoulder as she made her way to the kitchen, where she was greeted by her dad and steve. "have you two kissed and made up yet?" she said teasingly as she smirked at tony. "morning to you too, nic. oh - before you do anything else today; i'm going to need you to show the youngling around the tower, got it?" she raised an eyebrow before letting out an oh. spider-man... or well. peter parker. "yes, sir."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:27 pm

peter had done it. he'd really done it. he'd proved himself to tony and was, as of that day, officially an avenger -- and just in time, too. he'd graduated high school and could fully dedicate himself to this now. only ned knew, and texted him for updates sometimes, which peter was willing to give.
he approached the avengers tower and let in a deep breath, grinning and chuckling to himself. he'd really done it!
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:30 pm

heading down the hallway that led to the front doors, nicola tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder before opening the doors. "You must be Peter." She gave him a quick once over, something she was accustomed to doing. "I'm nicola. I'm supposed to show you around."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:51 pm

peter saw a young woman approaching the glass doors and was confused for a second. he didn't recognize her. was she an avenger? he kind of expected to be greeted by captain america -- which would be awesome, by the way -- but this was okay, too. he took a step back and grinned sheepishly as she opened the door. "y - yeah, i'm.. peter." he let out a soft sigh and tried to calm his nerves. shy, awkward high school peter was gone. i'm spiderman peter was in business. he cleared his throat and straightened, nodding. "cool."
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:55 pm

"welcome to the avengers, Peter. Let's hope you can show off that talent my father so otherwise sees in you." Stepping inside and closing the door behind Peter, she started off down the hallway. "This is the main hallway, nothing too bad. The tower used to be run by Jarvis, but now since Jarvis has basically become Vision, it's now run by Friday." With that, a female voice sounded over the intercoms, "Ms. Stark, Hawkeye has seem to have blown a hole in the training facility again."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me