1v1 Fairy Tail Rp with SecretShadows

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1v1 Fairy Tail Rp with SecretShadows

Postby Ghost Fox » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:19 pm

This is a 1x1 rp between SecretShadows and I please don't post unless you are one of us or a mod. Thanks

Rules

-> Have Fun!
-> Don't be your own crush
-> Please let me know if you are going to be inactive and for how long
-> Please tell me if you ever lose interest in the rp

Character

Code: Select all
OC or Canon:
Name:
History:
Magic:
Guild:
Crush:
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1v1 Fairy Tail Rp with SecretShadows

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:30 pm

OC or Canon: Oc
Name: Ryuu Yasuo
Nickname: Masked Shadow
Description: He is a tall athletic man with long slightly curled white hair that reaches his middle usually kept in a pony tail also has a piece of braided hair on the left side of his head that goes towards the ponytail and ends there, he has a tan skin with ice blue eyes and usually wears a black half unbutton shirt along with black pants, he likes being barefoot and likes wearing a mask hiding some of his face including a large scar going over his right cheek. He also has his guilt mark on his left upper arm.
History:
Magic: Controlling Shadows but its weaker during mid day and strongest at night.
Guild: Fairy tail
Crush: None

OC or Canon: Oc
Name: Takeshi Wilson
Nickname: Cursed Death
Description: He is a muscular man with a olive skin going slightly pale, he has red hair some that is covering his left eye, he has heterochromia eyes so his right eye is a dark green color while his left if a hazel red like color that he usually hides under his hair. He usually wears brown slightly ripped pants ending at his knees and black boots. He also wears a white shirt and a black jacket. He has an earring on his right ear that is the form of a snake made from ruby. He also wears white gloves to make sure he doesn't accidently kill someone by touching them.
History: He was born in a rather small village and grew up poor with mostly only his father since his mother died at a young age. After working hard for most of his child hood an attack came on the village leaving almost everyone dead, he and a other girl where the only to get away and because of this he learned magic, his usual magic use to be dark arts and he went out for revenge. After killing the people violently who attached the village years ago he also ended up killing others accidentally leaving a curse placed on him known as the Ankhseram Black Magic. This got him to stay away from people since he had little control over it and killed everything he walked pass. Years went by before he learned better control over it but still has small problems. He remained staying away from people and will silently kill anyone he sees as evil or wish to bring destruction to small villages or people who can't protect themselves. He wonders around the towns silently and mostly sleeps in the forest. He was then attacked and place into a sleep for around three hundred years, after that he got awoken by a man who found his body. He however killed the man since the plan was to use him to destroy a town. He then ones again started wondering around the place not getting close to people.
Magic: Ankhseram Black Magic but does have smaller ones Bind Snake, Telepathy and Thought Projection
Guild: None at the moment
Crush: None
Other: I found the Ankhseram Black Magic a rather interesting power, I know it was used by Natsu's older brother.

OC or Canon: Canon
Name: Lyon Vastia
Description: Lyon is a slim young man of average height with a muscular and toned body. He has bluish silver hair, most of which are spiky strands that jut upwards on top of his head, except for some which are kept pointing down and partially cover the upper left part of his face. Lyon’s eyes are slanted, with dark round pupils and surrounded by similarly dark lines. He has small, linear, dark eyebrows. During his first appearance, he donned a small, light-colored earring on his left earlobe, which takes the shape of a stylized snowflake. After joining Lamia Scale, Lyon had the guild stamp imprinted on his right chest.
History: It is unknown what had happened to Lyon's parents, but as a child, he spent years searching for the strongest Mage in hopes of becoming their apprentice. It was Ur who took him in and trained him the fundamentals of Ice-Make Magic. Some years later, whilst walking through the ruins of a town destroyed by Deliora, he and Ur found the town's sole survivor, Gray. They took him in, much to Lyon's chagrin, and the two trained together. When Gray ran after the Demon Deliora, he and Ur followed after him and Lyon attempted to cast Iced Shell because he believed Ur was not fighting the Demon seriously.
Ur quickly froze him, knocking him unconscious, and proceeded to sacrifice herself by using the same spell. Ur's body turned into the ice the effectively sealed Deliora, but she asks Gray to tell Lyon she had died instead, believing if he knew the truth, he would waste his life attempting to thaw the ice, in order to "surpass" her at last.Presumably afterwards, the two training partners went their separate ways with Lyon spending the next ten years gathering knowledge and recruiting comrades and then, after learning about Galuna Island, brought the frozen Deliora to the island, three years before the present story line.
Magic: Molding Magic (Ice-Make)
Ice Magic
Snow Magic
Moon Drip
Guild: Lamia Scale
Crush: Juvia
Other: Got most his information here

WIP still need to add a girl later on.
Last edited by SecretShadows on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 13 times in total.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:30 pm

OC or Canon: OC

Looks: her hair is Black hair with red highlights and her hair goes to her waist, she has Blue eyes, you will see her in like black and red boy clothes.

Name: Stevie King

History: I'll rp it out

Magic: nature

Guild: fairy tail

Crush: Lyon

More characters will be in later
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:26 am

Ryuu Yasuo::27::Shadows::Male::Fairy tail

Ryuu was silently looking at the missions available, he needed to get started with one again sooner or later unless he plans on going poor. His ice blue eyes scanning the posters swiftly until he sighs softly crossing his arms. He walked over towards the tables and sat down quickly tapping his finger on the table while watching the rest of the guild memebers going on like usual. He got a small chuckle as he watched them with a happiness. After finally making up his mind he stood back up and grabbed one, it was something about helping someone to their destination so nothing really fancy. He most did something easy enough for one person to handle since he didn't really have a group and usually just wondered around on his own when it came to missions. Unless Stevie decided she wanted to do something together. He looked over the piece of paper then frowns slightly as he read it, after that he pushed it into his pocket.

Takeshi Wilson::Unknown::A few::Male::None

The lonely stanger ones again wondered around keeping his distance form anything that has life. He scanned the area he was walking within the forest and soon entered a town. After taking out a few coins from his jacket he looked at the amount then got ready to get himself some food. Usually he tried not talking to people and staying away from them but even he needed to eat. After entering the streets he started looking around to find a small shop for a small amount of food. As he got to a shop selling bread he entered in and bought himself some without saying a word. He took his bread and walked through the streets eating the food while his heterochromia eyes watched the happy people. He was glad they where safe and happy never knowing the feeling of being alone. They where safe and sound and had other's protecting them within the shadows of this world. Each little place with their own guild and their own family.

Lyon Vastia::26::Ice magics::Male::Lamia Scale

Lyon was busy chatting with his friends at the guild. He left after a while to go well around for a bit. A small smirk on his face as he gazed up at the sky. He felt a small breeze pass and started wondering how Juvia is doing. Getting slightly dreamy but gets snapped out of it soon enough. He made his way through town watching the people around him.
(Short sorry just not sure where to place him)

(Oh sorry for miss spelled words on my phone at the moment.)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:55 am

Stevie King = Unknown = Female = Nature = Fairy Tail

She headed for the guild hall, She ended up getting stuck with a job with Juvia and Gray, they just got back from the job, She headed for the guild to see her best friend Ryuu, If she knows him rather well then He should be getting ready for a job, She ran all the way from the train station to the guild, She hadn't seen Ryuu in such a long time. She never ran so much before so she is hoping he is still at the guild hall, She could see the guild in the distance.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Ryuu got his things ready to go off on the job, he yawns a bit then quickly got himself a glass of water. After that he grabbed his backpack and started leaving. As he got outside he gazed around slowly until he spotted Stevie coming towards the guild hall. He smiles a bit and waited right there to greet her knowing she would most likely be upset if she didn't get to see him before he left. He leans against the wall and waited not removing his eyes from her and have a small wave with his hand towards his best friend.

(Continue a bit later)

(Continue a bit later)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:01 pm

Stevie King = Unknown = Female = Nature = Fairy Tail

As she got closer to the guild she saw someone that looks like like her bestest friend in the world, "Ryu!." She said in a
Happy/tired voice as she got closer she was really tired, when she got the guild, she leaned against the wall and started to catch her breathe, "geez, I did to much running today." She said in between pants, she looked at her best friend, "going on a job?." She asked tilting her head to the side, "any fun jobs?." She asked in a serious tone, she was ready to go back into a fight evening though she is really tired, she would go on any job at any time with Ryuu, that's how close they are.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:03 am

Ryuu chuckled softly and shook his head then said: "I can see that, so what did you and those other two do that made you run so much?" He tilted his head then gave a nod saying: "Yes I'm taking a job but its nothing big, just need to help some man safely get to Margaret Town... don't know why he needs protection and is most likely just using me to find the town but oh well its still something." He sighs and said: "All the fun jobs are team jobs, I get all the walk this man and help the other kind of jobs... but I'm going to try getting a funner one next time."

(Continue a bit later)

(Continue a bit later)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me