1x1 with ~NatureSword~

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with ~NatureSword~

Postby Boomer » Wed May 31, 2017 4:49 am

Alessa looked to the chicken for a moment, then sniffed it. She wearily ate it, unsure if it was safe to eat. She continued to shake, mostly from fear but she was a little cold with her thin coat. She wasn't used to the cold. Maria felt some pain and sat up. She waited a few minutes before settling back down again.
~~
Carter gently petted Cosmo and gave her a few more pieces as he examined her. Carter then looked to Moon and carefully picked her up. "This is what you were hiding..." he murmured, "Oh man." He looked at the bite wounds and noticed her leg. Carter decided to clean out her wounds and give her antibiotics before worrying about her leg; he wanted to wait a couple days to get her strength back up. He moved to get a syringe and some alcohol. Mary pricked her ears as Moon whimpered. Whether it was the hormones in her body or her natural motherly nature, Mary wanted to comfort the tiny pup.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed May 31, 2017 4:59 am

June smiled a bit more,"Isn't that tasty?" She asked softly before before putting another piece inside the cage, but a little closer to the door.

Cosmo happily ate the pieces of chicken before she turned her head to watch the vet and the pup.

Moon whimpered a bit more with a soft yelp as she was moved before she found herself on top the table. She began to shiver and shake again. When she thought the cage was cold, the table top was just as cold.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 31, 2017 5:06 am

Alessa sat for a few minutes before eating the piece of chicken. She didn't feel drugged from eating it, so she thought it was safe. Alessa still kept up her guard, knowing it was only a matter of time before she'd get poked with needles. Alessa looked to her toy and nudged it closer to the back of the cage.
~~
Carter swabbed the pup's paw and poked her with the shot of antibiotics. He tried to be as gentle and fast as possible. He then cleaned out the bite wounds just as gently, but made sure not to miss any part of her wounds. He took a quick look at her mouth and saw her tiny baby teeth. "You can't be more than two months old..." he sighed. He noticed that Cosmo wasn't lactating, so he knew that Cosmo wasn't her mother. Carter looked over to Mary, wondering if she would adopt the pup as her own, at least for a few days to help Moon put on some weight.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed May 31, 2017 5:24 am

June smiled as she watched Alessa,"I told you the chicken was tasty. Want a bit more?" She asked softly as she set another piece into the cage near where the last one was. June hoped that soon the chicken would lure Alessa out of the cage so she could examine her instead of her having to pick up the pup and bring her out of the cage. June wanted to make sure that dogs could feel comfortable with her. I guess you could say that was the mother side in her.

Moon yelp a little louder then her last one when she felt something sharp enter her paw before being pulled out. She whined weakly, her eyes partly opened as she slightly looked around before she tried shifting her position a bit. The pup soon laid still, still making soft whines as she shook a bit.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 31, 2017 5:31 am

Alessa ate the piece of chicken a bit quicker than before. She was hungry and weighed her options; she could eat chicken for a while, but it'd take longer for her to see Mary or she could get a full meal and see Mary, but would run the risk of receiving more burn treatments; with her living outside, it wouldn't shock her if she got an infection somewhere. Alessa decided to be brave and she slowly ventured out of the cage.
~~
Carter moved Moon to Mary's cage, hoping the pup would nurse. Mary sniffed Moon and looked to Cosmo, a bit unsure if the female wanted Moon to nurse. Henry laid down and simply watched, not wanting to butt in. Carter started on the four dogs' charts to keep track of what happened.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed May 31, 2017 5:46 am

"There's a brave girl." June smiled happily before setting a two more pieces of chicken on the ground. June had made sure the doors were closed, so she decided she'd let Alessa walk around a bit as she examined her,"Alright, girl. I'm just going to look you over right now, okay?" She said softly as she gently petted Alessa's back. It didn't take her long to notice the burn marks on the fea, making a mental note to herself to see if they were infected.

Cosmo laid down in the other cage, watching them before looking around the room again.

Moon whined silently as she was moved once again before she froze and tensed just a bit when Mary began to lok her over. The pup sniffed a bit before the scenr of milk caught her nose. It didn't smell like her mother's milk, but at least it was milk. She used what strangth she had to lift up her head taking a gentle hold on one of Mary's tutes before she started sucking slowly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 31, 2017 5:55 am

Alessa's back twitched as she was touched; it was more or less a reflex. Alessa ate the chicken, then looked back to the cage where her toy was sitting. Alessa was tempted to use her power, but she wasn't sure how June would react. She decided against it for now. Maria had fallen asleep during the process of Alessa getting out of the cage.
~~
Mary rested her head on her paws as Moon nursed. Henry curled up on the floor and yawned. Carter got up and left to feed the dogs. Mary felt some pain and softly winced, then moved a little to get comfortable. She moved Moon a little as she had her first puppy. Mary cleaned off the pup and set her close to Moon. The little runt squeaked as she felt Moon against her.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed May 31, 2017 6:18 am

June noticed Alessa looking back into the cage before she smiled,"You left your little friend behind." She smiled before reaching inside the cage and then pulling the toy out,"Here you go, girl." She smiled as she set the toy on the ground. June looked her over a bit more before standing up and quickly walking over to the counter.

Moon whimpered as Mary moved before she was also moved a bit, making sure to keep her hold on the tute. She stopped for a minute until she was sure that Mary was done moving and began to suck again, weakly glancing at the newborn pup before closing her eyes again, still a little cold.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed May 31, 2017 6:26 am

Alessa laid down and nuzzled her toy. The pup noticed June going to the counter, then Alessa started to feel anxious. "Maria?" she winced, "Maria, wake up!" Maria groaned as she was woken up. "What is it?" she mumbled. "You've got to make sure I don't get poked at." whined Alessa, scurrying over to Maria's cage. "I can't, kid..." murmured Maria, "They don't give up easily. Look, if the liquid in that shot is pink, then I'll attack, okay?" Alessa nodded a little, then laid down by her toy.
~~
Mary cleaned Moon and fluffed up her coat. She wasn't in any pain at the moment, so Mary covered the two pups with her tail. Henry looked up as Carter returned with three bowls of food and three empty bowls. He set down the food bowls for Cosmo, Mary, and Henry, then filled up the empty bowls with water. He heard Mary's pup and could see her back legs. "That was quick..." he commented, setting the bowl of water down for the new mother.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Wed May 31, 2017 1:31 pm

June grabbed a syringe and took the right amount of medicine needed, keeping an eye on the dogs to make sure they couldn't see what she was doing. Attaching the little needle and then the cap, she stealthily slipped the needle into the pocket of her lab coat without the dogs noticing, as well as a small alcohol wipe. She then left the room for a few minutes to grab some dog bowls. She filled two bowls with dog food and another two with water. She walked into the cage that Maria was in and set down two bowls,"There you go, girl. Some fresh food and cool water." She smiled before going out the cage, closing the door behind her before grabbing the other two bowls for Alessa,"Here you are, pup." She smiled setting the bowls on the ground. Petting Alessa with a caring and gently hand, she carefully lifted up one paw before taking the alcohol wipe and cleaning the area. Her hand went into her pocket and grabbed the syringe, pulling the cap off with her thumb and index finger before pulling out of her pocket. As swiftly and gently as she could be, June inserted the needle and injected the medicine before taking the needle out, replacing the cap before putting it back in her pocket, letting go of the pup's paw,"I'm sorry I had to do that." She quietly apologized to her before she remembered one other thing she was going to get. Getting to her feet, she put the syringe away and opened one of the cupboards, pulling out a blanket before she walked back to the younger female,"I bet you're a little chilled with that short fur." She said softly to Alessa as she sat down and then laid the blanket on the ground with a smile.

Moon sucked for a couple more seconds before she let go, yawning widely as her tiny baby teeth came into view before her head laid down on her one paw. With a soft whimper, she closed her eyes to try to sleep.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me