Project Faros: A Halo AU Role-play Invite only

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Project Faros: A Halo AU Role-play Invite only

Postby Crossflare » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:47 am

"Yeah our parents used to breed ghe UNSC's breeding stock so the two of us got to name our horses before Soldiers were given a choice to rename them in those days you got whatever horse they gave you and names couldn't be changed. My father had a horse named Master Chief John 117 he called him Chief for short since that horse had a long name." He said

John relaxed when Kelly help him and slighyly leaned on her, " I don't know what I would do without you Kelly. Probably struggle to stay standing, I have feeling I might be wobbly for a while." John said he sounded frustrated but at the same time relieved to see a someone come to their rescue. Though his healing injury would likely get looked at by the main bases medics and he'd be given some antibiotics just to make sure even though Kelly had done an excellent job of keeping any infection from setting in.

Linda-058 wrote:"I keep hearing from medical that Inna keeps opening her stitches, Not sure what she is doing to make that happen. You know my english is still improving I couldn't speak nearly as well years ago as I can now" Mihaita said

Elena looked at Jarras as she had also noticed what had happened " I think I can help him but someone needs to draw their fire, Before I can get to him" Elena said looking at Jarras and gesturing to the group firing at Koda and to see if Jarras woud provide her with some cover fire, Koda was hurt and her priority was to get over there and help him right now.

Olympia Vale had taken to clinging too James like he was teddy bear, although she was relaxed right now as they had spent time together, she had never imagined she'd be in love with a man who did mercenary work for a living she always thought she'd fall for someone in the UNSC but instead she had fallen for James of all people, her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her own stomach growling startling her and causing her to jump a little.

((flops around like a magikarp omo))

((Currently just quoting to make sure the post is still visible o.o I know peoples be busy so This is simply so they don't have to dig to view it when they get time to post))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:41 am

" Ah, named after out own chief. " Linda said, as she chuckled. Maybe that's where the guy got his name from or something. She smiled as she looked over at him before looking at the horse. She reached a hand out to it as she wondered if the animal would allow her to pet it.

Kelly nodded as she looked over at him. She made sure she kept a firm grip on him so he didn't end up falling onto the ground. That surely didn't need to happen. " At least we will be out of this place now. " She said. She wondered if the other female was alright, and safe. She wasn't sure at all which made her worried.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:41 pm

" I worry about Elena I hope she is alright Buck will not be too happy if something bad happens to her" John said still leaning on Kelly and closing his eyes though his helmet was covering hid face, he was in a bit of pain although the wound was healing it was still quite painful.

"She'll let you pet her in fact she likes the attention, I am concerned though as she's had to have multiple back surgeries to keep her baclfrom swaying in ward." Mikhail said atroking the horses nose.

((I think we should wait for Agent Maine to post before continuing.))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Jarras nodded hear head easily, quick to scoop up the pistol before leaning out and opening fire, sending off a few shots that sent their current attackers to cover so elena could get to koda.

Archangel reached the medical bay, being sure the hall behind her was empty before finally allowing her camouflage to turn off her camouflage then approached kelly and john.

∞|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|∞

>ImageImageImage<
>Personal ryka collection<
>ImageImage<
∞|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|-|↓|-|↑|∞
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:17 am

Elena quickly ran out of cover and headed over to Koda getting back into cover her first priority seemed to be attempting to get a look at the damage done to his arm it looked bad but having made bit over to him she decided to ask about hus secondary weapon "Tell me how your secondary weapon wotks I might have sn idea on how to get both of you out of here alive" She said she knew she could help maybe not his injury at the moment but she could at least help pick off the other Elite's with the weapon before trnding to Koda's wound as this was not a safe area at all.

John opened his eyes looking at the other soldier " I honestly was starting to doubt whether Halsy sent someone who was able to rescue us" John said looking at the UNSC soldier stsnding before them.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Kelly looked over at the female as she smiled. It was good to see a solider. Now, they just had to find Elena. Still, Kelly knew that she had to get John to safety.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:01 pm

She pulled up a holo pd instantly and showed it to the two. 'Designation is Luke 23:44, codename ArchAngel. One of Halsey personal bests from both the two and three projects. Gotta send the best to rescue the best after all. Here to retrieve john 1:17 as well as an AI she's interested in.
Once the two had ample time to read it over, she turned and headed for the door, easily pulling the type 23 carbine rifle form her back, aka the brute shot.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:09 am

" If we can locate Elena, and that Sangheilli whose been guarding her I suspect we might have at least two potential allies, I highly doubt there is any loyalty towards the cat like one he called thr lady. I noticed things seemed quite tense the past few days, so if we can help them and if they will let us I suggest bringing them both back to base as Elena isn't going to want us to kill those two." He said attempting gollow after their rescuer.

((o.o pokes Koda mine all mine no one elses xd))
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:39 am

Kelly looked at the holo pd as she read it. She was about to say something, she saw the female head to the door. She then followed after John. " John. Do you need any help? " She asked, as she was still worried about him. She didn't want anything to happen to him. Not at all.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Maine(Meta) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:10 am

Archangel snorted a bit and took a single hand off her weapon to make a few hand signs. 'They're on their own. My misson only includes one person. And thats you there Johnny boy.' She signed out easily before taking hold of her weapon again.

>ImageImageImage<
>ImageImage<
Agent Maine(Meta)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups