[ ✦ '' this shadow world // one on one ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

[ ✦ '' this shadow world // one on one ]

Postby cherubim » Fri May 12, 2017 2:44 pm

it's been three years since inaba's serial murder case was solved, and the town is back to it's calm, peaceful self. no mass media coverage, no popular idols causing a ruckus, no more dead bodies hanging from powerlines.
however, this small town is about to have a major culture shock; the murders are happening again. one body has been found near the local high school, yasogami high, and all students and teachers are on edge once again.
one thing just doesn't add up, though; the murderer was caught and put behind bars. so, this shouldn't be happening, right?
four yasogami high students will soon be thrown into the mess involuntarily, with nothing but their common sense and knowledge to help solve the mystery behind the murders. will they be able to solve the case and steer clear of suspicion?

a persona roleplay between crep. and SometimesDefinite
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ '' the chariot arcana ]

Postby cherubim » Fri May 12, 2017 2:47 pm

──────  ──────
family name. watanabe given name. shinji
age. sixteen gender. male year. second year

from a young age, shinji was always the one who started
fights. his feisty temper paired with his violent, short-fuse
d nature is a recipe for disaster with anyone who looks at
him the wrong way. as the youngest of four, shinji has fel
t that he had always had to fight his way to the top, or he
would never be able to get anywhere in life. his persona,
thor has an intense physical attack, just like shinji, but is
weak to wind. shinji also uses an axe in the tv world.
Last edited by cherubim on Fri May 12, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ '' the empress arcana ]

Postby cherubim » Fri May 12, 2017 2:49 pm

──────  ──────
family name. nakamura given name. maiko
age. seventeen gender. female year. third year

maiko is your typical 'mum' friend; always concerned,
always watching, always making sure no one gets hu
rt. living in inaba her whole life, maiko cannot stand cr
owds and overpopulated areas; especially okina. how
ever, she gets lonely from time to time, as both her pa
rents work, and will seek out comfort in all forms. eve
n if it means going to the city. maiko is also pretty sm
art in school subjects, but lacks common knowledge t
hat most have in order to survive socially. being 'socia
l' for her is quite abnormal; she is normally found stud
ying in the library or working at the book store. she ha
s lots to learn, but a heart big enough for everyone. her
persona, isis, boasts of healing abilities and strong ice
attacks, but is weak to electricity. maiko uses a hand g
un as a weapon in the tv world.
Last edited by cherubim on Fri May 12, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✦ Sun Arcana // one on one ]

Postby hero's solace » Fri May 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Name: Akemi Suzuki
Year: Third
Personality: Akemi has, what some would consider, a large persobality. She's pushy, boastful and doesn't know when to be quiet. In addition, coming from a small town, she grew to admire the city life and attempts to use large words to sound smarter. The teen is a being of whims and lacks the ability to think ahead. Despite this, she has a cheerful disposition and tries to push her friends to try new activities. Her persona being Asura, strong in fire and weak to force. She uses brass knuckles in the tv world.

Last edited by hero's solace on Sat May 13, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✦ 'Justice Arcana // one on one ]

Postby hero's solace » Fri May 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Name: Masato Takashi
Year: Third
Personality: Quiet and compliant, Masato has become a wallflower to most people; but when he seeing something he disagrees with, Masato impulsively jumps in, usually in a physical sense, only to get beat down. He lacks knowledge and athleticism, yet has a profound ability for analysis and planning. This leads him to believe to be above others and further isolates him from the louder crowd. His persona is Sraosha specializing in fast and strong hits with a weakness for darkness. He uses dual blades in the tv world.
Last edited by hero's solace on Sat May 13, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Sat May 13, 2017 12:01 am

ooc// whoo !! I finished my two chars :> I can't wait until we start. who would you like to post the starter?
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✦ '' this shadow world // one on one ]

Postby hero's solace » Sat May 13, 2017 2:07 am

(Yeah! I'll probably start it soon, if not, by the end of the day.)
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Sat May 13, 2017 6:43 pm

Akemi Suzuki~Sun Arcana~ Walking Around Shopping District

"Graaagh," Akemi groaned, her eyes in a tired glare with a piercing noise screeching through her room. "It's Sunday, right?" she asks herself, nodding. The young woman folds her blankets around her, trying to return back to sleep. Her hand reaches out of the self made heat dome towards her blaring phone, fumbling to silence the thing. Moments pass, and Suzuki struggles to find the right button. Her fingers tighten around the phone, while her thumb wildly prods the phone expressing her emotions. Her frustration only escalates, as her phone grip makes her phone slip out of her hands. She rolls and falls. Her fall cushioned by blankets stops her from waking up everyone else in the house.

Akemi sighs basically awake and stomach urging her to eat. "I could eat left overs, or I could pick up breakfast outside." She weighs her options, deciding that she would rather not have microwaved or cold eggs with dry rice, and leaves the house, still in her nightware. The young woman gets odd looks from some and head shakes from others, as she cruises the shopping district for a quick meal.

Masato Takashi~ Justice Arcana~Floodplain

Masato grins, flipping the pages of a mystery novel. It was going just as he predicted. That person stole that, he did this because of that, and she was there for that. "That was rather well woven," Takashi muses, his legs hanging off the cement platform, river flowing just below. Being right always gave him temporary boosts in confidence, and he was basking in the glow. His eyes were closed, and he wondered how easily plots could be picked apart if they always followed the same genre outline. "Same could apply to humans," he laughs, an odd sight really, a lone boy laughing to himself early in the morning.

Although, his laughs soon came to an end. Masato had been silenced by a poverish looking fellow asking for money. He of course wanted to, but his mouth and hands were frozen. Takashi hadn't expected to meet a needy today and had not brought any money with him. In the time it took for Masato to think, the fellow already figured out what had happened and gave a smile. "It's okay; I understand," he said, patting Masato on the back walking on. The high disappears and guilt fills it position in his head. The silver haired teen sits dejectedly on the bed.

(Sorry if it seems rushed or short, not very good with beginnings, but I wanted to try.)
hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ✦ '' one ]

Postby cherubim » Mon May 15, 2017 7:27 pm

ooc;; sorry for not posting sooner !! I had to quickly do summary sheets for my midterms. I should be able to reply every day from now on :^)

NAKAMURA MAIKO !!
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────

maiko's eyes were open even before her alarm was set to go off. rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, the brunette shuffled around in her futon before kicking her sheets off and standing, gingerly stretching her waking muscles. yawning, maiko shuffled towards the door of her room, heading towards the kitchen. one thing maiko couldn't do was fully wake up without breakfast. as she shuffled into the small kitchen, the brunette scrunched her nose at the sight of last night's meal, dishes scattered all over the bench. 'of course,' she thought, narrowing her eyes at the mess. 'I forgot to clean up last night.' glancing at the clock, maiko mentally calculated the amount of time she had to clean the dishes, eat breakfast, bathe and then dress herself before she had to go to her part-time job. deciding that yes, she could very well do that within an hour and a half, maiko quickly set to work filling the small, stainless steel sink with heated, soapy water and placing the dishes in a neat pile beside the sink, ready to be cleaned. she rolled up her pajama sleeves, brushing away the stray hairs from her face while she was at it, and dipped her hands into the water, submerging a plate as she did so. with a quick, yet thorough, scrub, maiko rinsed the plate off and set it on the drying rack, proceeding to repeat the process with the other dishes stacked next to her.
        it was around a quater past six when maiko finished her chore, letting the water drain from the sink. she sighed, wiping her wet and pruned hands on a dishcloth and grabbed herself a so-called 'energy' bar from the pantry; the brunette honestly would kick herself if she had to make more mess making herself a normal breakfast. half the bar gone, and maiko was gathering her work clothes upstairs, preparing herself a nice, warm bath. she folded the white blouse and black pants into a pile and scooped them up into her arms, padding her way to the bathroom, grabbing a towel in the process. she slipped into the bathroom, sliding the door shut behind her and quickly shed her sleepwear. she made her way to the steaming bath and slowly slipped into the water, humming in contentment.

WATANABE SHINJI
        ───────────────────────────────────────────────────

shinji was never a morning person. he even less so a morning person when he was woken by a yell in his ear, and the warmth of his covers being taken from him, allowing the coldness of the early morning to hit the boy with vengeance. groaning in annoyance, shinji looked up to see his older brother, jun, sneering at him with a pleased smirk. "rise and shine, buttface, you need to get outta the house." shinji groaned, swatting his brother away with a forceful hand. he shut his eyea and tried to curl up again, only in pure spite, ignoring the cold breeze that nipped at his heels. sunday mornings were always like this; the one day off that shinji got, his brothers always had to have a band rehearsal on. in the garage. which meant that jun did not want to be seen with his 'loser brother' when with his fellow band members. it wasn't like shinji wanted to see his brothers' band anyway; from what he heard, it was like a trainwreck on a monday morning. "fine, fine, I'll get out then. just give me a couple of minutes, a'ight?" shinji mumbled, waving a pleased jun off and sitting upright in his futon. damn you, older brother. he quickly rose, ignoring the rush of blood to his head, and walked over to his cupboard, pulling out a clean t-shirt and faded jeans, putting them on quickly and rustling his hair with his fingers, trying to make it look as though it was at least somewhat brushed. he sighed, back hunched, as he shuffled downstairs and passed his two other brothers, sitting around the television with limbs spread everywhere. scrunching up his nose in distaste, shoving his arms into a light grey hoodie and flipping the hood over his head, quickly stepping outside ad shielding his face from the sun. his stomach rumbled as he stepped out onto the pathway in front of the house, reminding shinji of his empty stomach and rather large appetite. groaning, shinji made his way towards the main shopping strip, making sure his wallet was secure in his jeans pocket.
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hero's solace » Tue May 16, 2017 6:30 pm

(Cool! Have you ever played a Shin Megami Game? I haven't met many people who have played a game from the main series.)
    Akemi Suzuki~Sun Arcana~ Gas Station

Akemi rotated her head side to side, searching for a gut feeling. Her eyes rapidly darted from store front to store front, while her hand subconsciously patted her pajama pocket for money. She was assured when she felt the faint extrusion of money. Akemi had really jumped out of bed and onto the town without any thought, even to put on proper shoes. The young woman wore her bunny slippers out, and they were wearing down walking down the rough sidewalk. It depressed Akemi that she sullied her precious slippers; the bunnies' ears had been slightly torn from being stepped on and the rubber dots on the soles worn away. But she shook the thoughts out of her head for a more important goal, grabbing breakfast.

Her plan to grab a quick bite had tunred out to be rather tiring. Suzuki was prepared to go to the gas station and grab something. Something cheap, unhealthy, and came in quantity was what she was looking for. So, she walked down to the station, a couple minutes passing, and perused the tiny store as the shopping district started to liven up.

Masato Takashi~ Justice Arcana~Floodplain

After the man had disappeared from sight, Masato continued to sit there in his thoughts. Quietly he stewed over the possible possibilities. Many what ifs and self-deprecating thoughts being thrown around in his mind. He was like the polar opposite of how he was moments ago. His inability to react to the beggar, a rather simple task, had left him shook. Minutes past, as he stared into the sky contemplating. The white clouds drifted over his head. Eventually, he came to the conclusion that nothing of benefit would come from his actions, making his previous actions rather silly. And once again, he had wasted his own time getting stuck in his own principles. "Probably why not many people hang around me," he mused, "although I should probably be grateful to the people who do." Masato stood and dusted himself off, once again accomplishing nothing in his weekly session of reading by the river. "Now, what should I do?"

hero's solace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me