Eɴᴅʏᴍɪᴏɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅs Nᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs | 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Eɴᴅʏᴍɪᴏɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅs Nᴀᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀs | 1x1

Postby NinjaKat » Tue May 23, 2017 5:40 am

Archer took a deep breath. "There will be many words for me when I get home and speak of this..... Betrayal, cowardess, many words that should probably not be said aloud....." He sighed heavily. "Your sons must..... miss their father..... What ever happened to him? I never really knew...." His stomach began to tighten at the thought of meeting her children already. "Erm....." He thought to himself. 'I'll have to get to know them sometime right? If of course I go through with this plan. I should probably start now whether or not I agree to marry her.' He looked to her and nodded reluctantly. "Might as well I'm here after all and I shouldn't waste supplies from such a long trip not to at least stay a bit longer." Archer kept looking away from her and thinking about how he would say this to his subjects or more of even do this? He had never loved anyone because he was waiting for the right girl, but now he had to marry someone he had no interest in just for his people. She had already married someone she loved and had two children. He on the other hand had never found the one or had kids. Archer had no idea how any of this would work.

Zeke bit his lip and groaned. "Why do I have to be king why not you? I would never be good at it. Look at me!" He groaned. "I'm not smart enough and brave enough to be king..... I too weak...." Zeke looked sadly to the ground. "Everyone says I look like a noodle."
Last edited by NinjaKat on Tue May 23, 2017 6:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue May 23, 2017 6:01 am

"I'm just as bad!! If anything I'd do worse. What good is a king who can't stand things like... grass?" Zoisite laughed. "And please, we're both little noodles."

Beryl sighed, "I only hope I can manage to have my people understand what I'm trying to do." She glared at Archer at the mention of her late husband, "They never say anything, so I never bring it up. He died the last time there was any sort of war. Is that enough information for you?" She placed her hands on her hips and huffed. "Follow me then." She walked the way she watched Zoisite run off to, but she had no idea where he was. He could be just about anywhere. Hopefully they were in the same place. Hearing Zoisite's voice she followed until they both stood in a archway in front of them. "Are you two doing anything important?" She asked.

Diana saw Beryl and Archer and padded over, rubbing her face against Archer, white fur all over his black cloak.
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Tue May 23, 2017 6:08 am

Zeke smiled a bit and said. "Yeah if anyone wanted ot defeat you all they'd have to do is throw grass on you." He giggled and bit. Yeah they were both pretty tiny and noodle like. He turned hearing his mother speak and shook his head no.

Archer bit his lip as he seemed to have struck a nerve speaking of her husband. "Sorry I was just curious my father never spoke of him only that he had died." He followed a bit behind Beryl scanning the area still curious of the new place he was in. He had finally calmed down from his arrival here and was no longer feeling suspicious or anxious. Though he was still ready for anything, but more relaxed about it. He stopped as he heard her say something to someone presuming it was her sons. Suddenly feeling something at his legs he looked down slightly caught off guard and noticed a cat. "Aw cutie." He bent down to her. "You remind me of Fox though he's a dog and not a cat." He chuckled remembering his white german shepherd at home. He held his hand out to the cat.
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue May 23, 2017 6:37 am

"Grass! Not again! My only, not really only, weakness!" Zoisite cried, clutching his chest, dramatically. Hearing his mother speak he froze and turned. "No,we're not... Diana! Get away from the stranger!!"

"He had no reason to, it's not like it was any of his business." Beryl huffed. She turned to Zeke and Zoisite and smiled, stepping closer to them, "I'm sorry to interrupt your defeat by the likes of grass, but this is important." She gestured to Archer, "This is Lord Archer. You've heard of him be-"

Zoisite gasped, "What's he doing here? Isn't he in charge of the Dark Island?"

Beryl sighed softly, "He is my guest, be respectful."

Diana sniffed Archer's hand before rubbing up against it. Hearing Zoisite call her, she rushed back over to him.
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Tue May 23, 2017 10:49 am

Zeke giggled at Zoisite's comment about grass then turned back to his mother, but froze when he spotted the stranger. "Isn't he the...." His brother took the words right from his mouth. Slowly he hid behind his brother a little shy and worried about the person.

Archer stood up after the cat left and watched as it went to the two boys. Moving over to Beryl's side he looked over the two boys. They looked pretty similar must have been twins. "Yes I am in charge of the Dark Island." He commented at the one boy and chuckled at how the other hid behind his brother.
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue May 23, 2017 11:02 am

Zoisite looked to his brother, "I'm too short for you to hide behind me!" He looked back to Archer, "You better not have hurt Momma or Diana!"

Beryl was surprised at Zoisite's reaction, but not Zeke's. "Calm down, both of you please. He's not here to hurt anyone." She sighed, shaking her head. "The taller one is Zeke, shorter is Zoisite. Twins. The cat is Zoisite's, he's a bit protective... Not normally this... Firey. Zeke is a bit... Quiet and shy."
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Tue May 23, 2017 11:09 am

Zeke whimpered and said to his brother. "But it's still a place to hide....." He looked to his brother in shock when he spoke of the man hurting their mother and his cat. "Did he really hurt them?"

Archer chuckled. "Twins and both name's start with the Z almost poetic." He smiled and looked at the two as she described him. "Don't worry boy I wouldn't dare while I have no soldiers here to fight alongside. I'm not stupid." Looking at Zeke he commented to Beryl. "I used to be like him tall and lanky. No muscule, but he'll grow out of it like I did. It's the quiet ones you have to look out for." He smirked.
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue May 23, 2017 11:23 am

"He could have! He's from the Dark Island... You never know!" Zoisite whispered to Zeke, picking up Diana, looking her over. He looked up to Archer, "I still don't trust you..."

Beryl chuckled, "I suppose. It wasn't my idea, that's for sure." She gave Zoisite a glare, hoping he'd step down this attitude. "That's enough." She looked to Archer unimpressed, "Hm. I'm sure I won't have to 'look out' for Zeke in any other way than I have been."
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjaKat » Tue May 23, 2017 11:49 am

Zeke looked at Diana and then his mom asking. "Why is he here?" He slowly began to move away from his brother's side.

Archer sighed they were a bit different then he expected them to be, but that was okay. "Alright then." He thought a bit then spoke to the snippy one. "So you don't trust me? Do you even know anything about me beside the fact that I'm apparently evil?" He wanted to hear the one boy's opinion what they had heard from their mother and how she also felt about him. If the boys had such feelings towards him then they must have gotten the stories and ideas from their mother or even father.
NinjaKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Tue May 23, 2017 12:54 pm

"I invited him here. An important meeting. Of which I will tell you later on." Beryl nodded. She looked to Zoisite, watching him closely.

Zoisite crossed his arms, "Well, aren't you? The elders all say nothing good has come from the Dark Island. How can you expect me to trust a complete stranger?" He huffed.
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets