1x1 with SnowRunners

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with SnowRunners

Postby Berenice. » Sun May 07, 2017 9:40 am

Eliza sipped her coffee again and raised an eyebrow as he said tomorrow. "I have to wait until tomorrow? That's ages away." Eli laughed, kind of not wanting to wait. "And why won't I be able to see everything? If I'm going to a royal castle, I wanna most of the castle. Because when will I be able to see another royal castle ever again in my life? Um, never." She explained with a nod. Eliza really just couldn't wait to see the castle and was super excited. "Are you sure we have to wait until tomorrow? And why do we have to wait until tomorrow anyway?" The girl questioned, eventually finishing her coffee.

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 07, 2017 9:47 am

Ryuu just chuckled at her words. She was deffenatly not one for waiting but she was going to need to. Ryuu then said: "You won't be able to see everything because some things I'm not even allowed to enter, like my father's office or bedchambers." he smiles as he drinks some of his coffe before placing down the cup and looked at her saying: It has to wait till tomorrow... my father needs to leave first, he won't find it really pleasant knowing that I started bringing girls to see castles... so it's save to bring you to the castle tomorrow, it will be in the morning so don't worry." he smiles and picked up his cup again then said: "You are pretty excited about this huh? I just think you will need to leave your dog behind since a demon cat is staying in the castle and it kills dogs." he joked slightly then took a quick sip.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun May 07, 2017 10:07 am

"Ugh, fine. I'll just wait until tomorrow then, even though tomorrow is such a long way away." The girl rolled her eyes and played with her hair. "Yeah, I'm excited to see the castle. I'm just questioning who wouldn't be." She laughed, sitting back in her seat. Eli already knew she would have to leave Oliver behind. Not because of the cat, of course, but because he had acted pretty strangely around Ryuu and she didn't want that. "I was going to leave him behind anyway. Not because of that cat, but he was just acting weird so I think it's best to keep him away."

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 07, 2017 10:14 am

Ryuu smiles and said: "Its only a few hours away." he chuckled then took out his phone and a piece of paper writing his phone number on it and hands it to her saying: "Call me tomorrow when your ready, will come pick you up." he then placed his phone away and took his cup drinking the last bit of coffee left. Ryuu looked out the window then said: "Oh you can eat lunch with us as well... but it would only be me and my little brother." he sighs a bit knowing the rest is out... also meaning he is kinda babysitting his younger brother. Ryuu looked back at her as she talked about her dog being strange around him, he knew why but knows she didn't know. Ryuu slowly opened his mouth before saying: "Well... He just needs to see i won't hurt you, I don't think he is strange... overprotective dogs are good for people who live alone." he smiles a bit.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun May 07, 2017 10:35 am

Eli shook her head at what he said. "It's not just a few hours away. It's ages away." She corrected with a grin. Eli got out her phone and added his number for when she was going to call him. "So you're basically babysitting your little brother? That's fine with me." She shrugged, putting her phone away. "I think he's strange. He's never barked at someone like that before. It's probably just because you're weird." Eliza joked, laughing as she did so.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 07, 2017 10:44 am

Ryuu smirks slightly and said: "I could always skip it until two days." he joked and laughed a bit then said: "Days go past fast." Ryuu nodded at her question about babysitting his younger brother then said: "Yeah only kind of since most of the time he keeps himself busy or bugs the butler, sometimes the guards." Ryuu smiles then sits back. He laughed when she started laughing and said: "Who knows maybe I am... or you just have a jealous dog." he chuckled and looked out the window. Shouldn't be that hard hiding that the family are vampires while she came for a visit. Everything should work out perfectly if it goes like it should.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun May 07, 2017 11:01 am

"Don't you dare. Tomorrow is long enough to wait." She replied and huffed. Eli was rather impatient and she knew that because she was waiting for the day to end because she was going to a castle the next day, her day would go by really slowly. That was what always happened when she was waiting for the next day. She peered out the window, watching people walk by, recognizing a couple of them. Eli turned back to Ryuu as he spoke again. "I've got a jealous dog? And what would my dog be jealous of, then?" Eliza questioned, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow as she asked.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 07, 2017 11:12 am

Ryuu smiles and then chuckled a bit as he said: "Don't worry I won't do that." he looked out the window before quickly looking back at her saying: "That only the dog can answer... how should I know what dogs get jealous off, maybe I just smell better or stranger... guess dogs just find me strange but I don't blame them." he chuckled and slowly stood up and said: "So want to go for a small walk? Or do you want to return home?" he watched her with a small tilt in his head. He enjoyed taking to her, she was a fun person to be around and he enjoyed it a lot.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Sun May 07, 2017 11:28 am

Eli rolled her eyes at what he said. "So, because you smell better, that's a reason for my dog to loudly bark at you? Good thinking." Eliza stated sarcastically and grinned. "I guess I should go home and find out if my house has been wrecked or not." She answered, standing up while she spoke. "I will blame it on you if it is." Eli added with a smirk and began to walk out of the cafe.

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun May 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Ryuu chuckled and said: "I don't know... ask the dog." he walked out of the cafe then gave a small nod and said: "Alright... I will walk you home." he slowly started walking next to her then looked at the streets with a small smile. Ryuu shook his head and said: "The dogs seems to behave well so i don't think he would wreck the house knowing it would make you upset." he looked back at her. Ryuu soon saw a group of people with cameras coming this way and sighs grabbing Eli's arm saying: "We might not want to get stuck with them... any long ways around to your house?" he pointed towards the people then slowly started walking into a other detection. Ryuu didn't want others to start spying on her just because she was seen with him.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me