1x1 with Alexkeeeler

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alexkeeeler

Postby buckskin. » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Amelia let herself into a large paddock and held the gate open for the young man, this was the paddock where her favourite rescue horse resided "Her name is Epiphany, she's a twenty-nine year old ex-race horse." she explained as the big grey horse walked towards them, her back swayed from old age and ribs noticeable from lack of nutrition "She's the sweetest animal I've ever met, anything the world chucks at her she just keeps going." she added as she walked towards the horse. Why was Xavier like this? He seemed so distant even though she was trying to be his friend. What was going on inside his head?
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Following her inside the paddock, the male became very nervous. Was life playing a game with him? Did someone enjoy torturing him? If today went well he would be thanking them, but today was a crazy day. What if a horse made him fall and break his neck? Hearing the horse was twenty nine was sort of a shocker. "Wow, she's old." Xavier smiled at the adorable ash grey horse making her way towards them. He didn't want to break the poor thing though, she was all skin and bones. "Yeah, I don't know if that's safe though. I don't want her to collapse and die on me while I'm riding her. I mean, I think she needs a rest for her last few years." He truly felt sorry for her. It was understandable. Somehow he felt connected to the animal and wanted to know more about her.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:33 pm

Feeling that he had thought that she meant that he was going to ride her, the teenager quickly shook her head "No..um, she's retired." the words floated out her mouth quickly "We...I mean, me and one of the other riders who board her, decided to go to a horse sale a couple of weeks ago just for a look and we found her, Al was kind enough to buy her for us. We figured that she might as well know kindness for however long she has left, I like to come out and spend a little bit of time with her each day I come to see Herc." she explained the situation as best as she could, they didn't know much about the history of the horse but from what they did know, the old grey hadn't had the best run in life after her racing career ended after a mere four years. From what they could gather, for almost twenty years after being retired from racing, she was bred year after year to produce prize-winning offspring and many of which were. But once she became too weak to breed again, was thrown into the sale yards most likely to go to slaughter but lucky for her, Epiphany didn't end up like so many others.
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me