1x1 with Alexkeeeler

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alexkeeeler

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 7:28 pm

The girl had began to walk slowly up to him and looked over to see what he had said, he told her that everything was okay but his body language seemed to show her a different story. "Are you sure?" she asked, hoping that he would open up even the slightest bit but she knew that there was more of a chance that he wouldn't tell and would try to reassure her that everything really was okay. Was she over-reacting or was he really hiding something?
Thunderbolt Tolter Stable-Gypsy stable
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Fri May 26, 2017 7:33 pm

"Yes, I'm sure." Xavier flashed her a fake smile before darting off. "Let's race!" The male yelled out, wanting her to stop bugging him. Maybe if he interrupted her other questions, she'd forget. Running ahead of her, he felt him get more upset. Why was he always hiding? What would happen if he told her? There was always a possibility she could either break him or help him.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Amelia pushed herself into a good paced run, she could hold this pace for almost a kilometre due to her pushing her 'running' leg further and further each week. The teen had began to catch up to him when she decided that she might as well let him have to lead to now at least, besides she enjoyed a good competition.
    one day i woke up and smiled for the memories we had, instead of crying for the memories that we cant make
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Fri May 26, 2017 7:39 pm

After a while, he grew exhausted and slowed down to a walk. Glancing behind him, he noted how far she was. Slowing down his pace again, he waited for her to catch up. It was boring without her. She was fun to be around, even though he'd never admit it. Was he developing a crush?
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 7:46 pm

The girl was barley puffing when she finally reached Xavier's side "Run out of energy, did you?" she asked and slowed down to a walk in order to give her muscles a small break. If she were on her own she would have kept up the pace for a few more minutes but today was different in some small insignificant way, for some reason she enjoyed the young man's company which was rather strange for herself,
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Fri May 26, 2017 7:53 pm

He chuckled and nodded. Maybe he should of stretched before the run. Surely he would be sore tomorrow. "That's just the warm up." Xavier said jokingly, before letting out a laugh. It felt weird because it was an actual laugh, rather than the fake and forced ones. What was happening?
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 8:01 pm

Amelia gently pushed him on the shoulder in a playful way "Sure it was." she replied cheekily and watched as the boy seemed to lighten up a little bit. "Do you want to start jogging or keep it at a walk?" she asked, glancing around for a moment at the wide blue sky. It was a rather nice day and there was hardly a cloud in the sky.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Fri May 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Xavier grinned like an idiot. She was making him laugh and smile.kre than he was used to. And he liked it. "I'd say we just walk. I don't wanna be sore tomorrow." The dark haired male said before walking down the sidewalk, glancing down at the dog, Brutus.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri May 26, 2017 8:32 pm

The girl smiled at the fact of how their moods had changed, for some reason they seemed to make each other happier "Not so fit after all." she teased lightly as she walked beside him. When she caught him looking down at the dog she held the lead out to him "Do you want to walk him?" she asked with her head tilted slightly.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alexkeeeler » Fri May 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Xavier gasped and put his hand to his heart. "How could you?" He joked, before letting out another laugh. "I'm totally fit. You're just jealous." The man joked once again. When she asked if he wanted to walk the dog, he nodded as he took the leash. "He's a good dog." Muttered the male looking at Brutus once again.
Alexkeeeler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me