Engaged?? 1x1 with littlewolf

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Engaged?? 1x1 with littlewolf

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Aurora Faye

I smirked as he mentioned if he didn't know who i was there would be in point in being engaged, as i watched the pair extange greetings i watched the tiger striped feline hop off my shoulders and jumped onto the cupboard beside me meowing at the new male in the house, which she obvious hadn't noticed until now, good thing she isn't a guard cat, i thought to myself before hopping off the counter myself, knowing we were going out i walked to the closet by the door and grabbed her spiked jacket before returning to the kitchen, though her parents then told us we should head out and we all headed to the car parked in the area by the house, i hopped in the back and sat in the middle seat knowing it'd be weird to sit the boys together, i watched as my parents took the two front seats before buckling my seat only to realize i forgot my purse and with a sigh unbuckled "i'll be right back, i forgot my bag" i let my parents know as i got out of the car and headed for the front door
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Mon May 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Vesper Echo || The Fiance

He glanced at the cat, hoping that if he left her alone, she would do the same. Not a cat person. he thought, going to his luggage to grab his jacket -- it's probably going to be cold here -- and then following the group to the car. He was happy Aurora decided to sit in the middle; he wasn't sure what to say to her boyfriend. Especially since they were supposed to be engaged, but whatever. "Hurry up, I'm hungry." He called after Aurora, sighing. He glanced at her boyfriend, wondering what she saw in him. Did she like guys with long hair? Because if so there was no way she would like him. Vesper and long hair is not something he wanted to imagine, nor happen.

Arven Sparrow || The love interest

He gave the cat one last pat, before going to the car, silent the whole way. He waited for Aurora to come back, wondering what to say in the silence. Should he talk to her parents, maybe some small talk? Definitely not Vesper though, he had no idea what to talk about with him. As far as he knew, they were polar opposites.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Aurora Faye

I could hear Vespers comment from the door of the house and i did nothing but roll my eyes as i unlocked and opened it, my bag wasn't but mere feet from the door, so i grabbed it before exiting the house once more and relocking it, something people with common sense did, well most people. As i made my way back to the car bag on my shoulder i hopped over vesper before sitting in the middle and redoing my seat belt. once situated my father turned on the car and played the music at a low volume, still audubal but also so they could talk if they liked, my mother was looking through some magizine she had just purchased and i was resting against
arven as i looked out the window, ignoring the look my father gave me through the mirror before clearing his throat "so boys" he began making sure he had both their attention "how have you two been doing? Arven, how's school?" he asked clearly wanting some sort of conversation going on. i simply resumed my window looking as we drove, it was about a half hour before they arrived. My father parked and awaited each of us to get out before locking the van and ushering us inside where he provided our name and we were told to sit in the seats by the door and wait for a table. However being restless from sitting in the car for what felt like ever i strolled over and looked at the little things they had to buy while i waited nearly dropping one or two items but caught them and placed them back on the shelf
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:18 pm

He was looking out the window for the whole trip, not really thinking about anything and content to just watch the other cars pass by. He blinked when they arrived, wondering how long they had been driving, and entered the restaurant, before watching Arven and Aurora looking at the things for sale. He sighed inwardly, wondering why he was here, before going up to the pair and asking her what she was doing.

He smiled awkwardly when he noticed her father's glare towards Aurora, wondering how this relationship was going to end. Yeah, maybe Aurora and Vesper had decided to ignore the engagement, but their parents won't allow that, would they? He replied to his question, keeping up some idle chatter until they arrived. He got out, following her family towards the restaurant and standing next to Aurora, happy to just watch her fiddle with the items on sale. He glanced at Vesper when he came over, before at Aurora.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Aurora faye

I continued looking at the items that caught my eye, currently looking at a plush blue bird, it was adorable, my hands found their way to it as my eyes danced over the beautiful creature, it was then i realized Arven beside me also looking at the little items, i heard my parents talk about boring things together before feeling another presance beside me and looked over at vesper who in turn asked what i was doing, i knew i couldn't ignore this poor boy forever so i shrugged looking from the cart back to him "there's often cute things over here, there was nothing else to do, unless of course you'd like to talk about the news with my mother" i replied with a teasing look before showing him the plush "see, i found a bluebird"i said even though it was the most obvious thing in the world, it was only minutes later the waitress came and gathered us, leading us to a table under a beautiful chandler, i took off my jacket hanging it on the back of my chair before looking at the small child only a table away from us, smiling as he showed her a crayon, i slowly walked over, almost as if me and the child were the only ones there and kneeled beside him "that's a very pretty color" i said with a light laugh as he handed her the colored oil stick and a coloring book, i poiltly took it before drawing a little puppy and handing it back, i was so involved in interacting with this tiny human that i didn't hear my parents trying to get my attention
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:12 am

He didn't reply, wondering since when did the rebellious, sarcastic girl had a soft side. What, does she like little birds or the color blue or something? He followed the group when they were led to the table, and he couldn't help but glance back at the bird plush, wondering if he should buy it. As a gift or something, since he was crashing at their house. But she would likely take it the other way...Even so, he couldn't help but feel competitive when he saw Arven look towards the bird as well. Yeah, he and Aurora decided to unofficially cancel their engagement, but it didn't mean he couldn't like her. Kinda like. The small like towards friends. Friendship. Maybe more. There goes my thoughts. He watched her interact with the little boy, really baffled now that she's actually more than just a punk. Of course, everyone has soft sides, but at some point in the crazy day he decided that she possibly couldn't have a soft side. Well, I stand corrected. While Arven got up to head to the counter, probably to buy the bluebird for her, he used the chance to go over to Aurora, adding to her parents that he would take her back. But not without showing off first. "You call that drawing?" He said, crouching down to smile at the child. Cheerful at the attention, the kid handed him the colouring book, and he quickly sketched a detailed picture of a teddy bear patting the child, smirking all the while. "Now that, sweetheart, is drawing." He said with a flourish, giving the book and crayon back.

He smiled at her admiration of the bird, nodding in agreement. "It's wonderfully made." Arven said, looking at the assortment of items on sale. He could see a few more plushies and stuff she would like, and was pretty glad he brought his wallet along. He looked at Vesper when they walked to their table, wondering what he was thinking. It wasn't like him to be jealous, but he had to admit to himself that he didn't exactly like how they got along easily now. It wasn't like he preferred the shouting match earlier, but he was still her fiance, cancelled or not, and he frowned inwardly, wondering if this relationship would later lead to a competition to win her over. Seeing Aurora was distracted, he got up, not caring what Vesper thought, and went to the counter to buy the bird and some other plush animals that he knew she liked. Fiance or not, Vesper's not going to take her away.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Aurora Faye

I wasn't paying attention to the boys as they both looked at the bluebird i had commented on, i was so involved in hanging out with the little kid i also didn't realize the parents giving me judgemental grossed out looks probably because i was well known, i ignored them as i watched the child play with one of the assessories on my hand, it was then i felt someone kneel beside me and looked over to see Vesper whom was commenting on my drawing and i couldn't help but smirk, though as i heard the "sweetheart"
comment i rose a eyebrow, but before i could say anything he already had the book in his hand and was drawing, i watched as he extanged the book back and scoffed playfully "so you're a artist now?" i teased before getting ready to leave,
but before i could i watched the boy being to fuss, reaching out to me and vesper, i smiled softly before taking off one of my necklaces and placing it over the smaller humans head "there, now you know i'll come back" i said with another smile, once more ignoring the looks i was getting from his parents, it was then i noticed Arven glaring daggers into vespers back and i glanced at the male beside me "what;d you do?" i asked confused
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:31 pm

"Course I am. What, surprised a loser skateboarding kid from who knows where can draw?" He replied, laughing and watching her give a necklace to the boy. "I'm more surprised at you. Don't you eat little kids for breakfast? Or are you gaining his trust before breaking into his house to kidnap the poor child?" He teased, getting up. The child's parent's look quite irritated, probably for good reason. Who wanted their infant child to interact with two crazy immature teens? "Come on, as cute as that kid is, if you don't leave I think his parents are going to call the police for child abuse or something." He whispered, making sure his parents didn't hear. "And hmm? I just told you something, weren't you listening?" He replied to her question, wondering what she was confused about. Was she ignoring him?

Noticing Aurora looking his way, he turned back to the counter, smiling when the cashier placed the plushies inside a decorative box. Feeling cheerful he bought it before Vesper had any ideas, he thanked her, before going to where she was conversing with a young boy. "I think we should start ordering something." He said, smiling apologetically to the child's parents. Aurora had a reputation around here, so it made perfect sense they didn't want her to influence their child. They likely thought she was trying to choke him or something when she placed the necklace around him, from the frown on his parents' faces.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Aurora Faye

I rolled my eyes at vespers first comment, though perhaps he wasn't as bad as i figured, I looked from the boy who was playing with the necklace however as vesper said his comment i turned around and gasped "vesper!"i yell-whispered at him as i pushed his arm, though it wasn't hard enough to do any damage at all, just getting the message across for him to shut up, i glared at him before hearing his joke about the childs parents and i couldn't help but playfully roll my eyes "you're a jerk" i said as i pulled myself up watching as the kid was entertained enough with the jewlrey not to noticed me walk away, so with that i looked over at Arven nodding as he suggested they go get food, i made my way over to him as i leaned into his side while we walked back to the table "see, i can be a decent person" i said half playfully as i looked up at him, once at the table i sat in my seat and began to look through the menu not even sure what sounded good really,
and i wasn't sure why i should buy a whole meal if i didn't want it, though still i looked through the lamiated book while i kept a eye on the two boys, for some reason ever sense me and vesper started getting along i felt like they where going to stab each other with a pen or something, so now sitting at a table with forks and knives i made sure to keep a careful eye on them.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:37 pm

"Pffft, you're just jealous." He said in reply to her eye-rolling. He laughed when she pushed him, shaking his head at her reaction. "You're the jerk, you shoved me!" He whined jokingly. He followed Arven and Aurora to the table, feeling lighthearted and cheerful, and looked through the menu. Seeing some of his favorites, he ordered them, before warning her parents that he was a pretty big eater. "I'll eat you our of your house I bet." He added, grinning.

He smiled when she leaned on him, wondering if he should give the plushies now. Maybe after they ate, so it wouldn't get dirty. "Of course." He replied simply to her 'decent person' comment, nudging her lightly. "Only sometimes though." he sat next to Aurora, looking through the menu and ordering something plain. He didn't have much of an appetite today, and plus, Vesper over there was busy ordering everything on the menu so he thought her parents had enough to worry about. He glanced to Aurora, wondering what she was ordering and why she seemed to be keeping an eye on him. I'm pretty sure she noticed the competition between us. He thought, smiling inwardly. But there's no way I'm going to use forks and knives to attack, that's too aggressive. Something subtle though...that I can do. "What are you ordering?"
[/quote]

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist