1x1 with 333lk22

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with 333lk22

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 17, 2017 3:53 am

(Still there? Are you alright?)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed May 17, 2017 4:15 am

yea sorry have alot of stress with school, i knew i missed a 1x1]

can we time skip to into the hotel?]
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 17, 2017 4:15 am

(Its fine ;))
(And sure)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed May 17, 2017 4:27 am

thea sat on the bed or the hotel room quietly not entirely sure what to think of the whole situation. one minute she was cooking and the next she was tied to a chair then on a motor cycle. she silently stoked the kitten curled up in her lap they looked at ryuu who looked much different from when she had met him before and she tilted her head, she thought she was good at reading people but obviously not. "are you sure we are safe here" she asked

sorry its short
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 17, 2017 4:57 am

[Ryuu got them into a hotel room on the top of the building, he was standing next to the window and gazed out at the streets below that seemed far far away. Ryuu heard Thea speak and turned around looking at her as he said: "Yes... A hotel is usually the last place you would look for a gangster." He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms and said: "Besides if any of those mutts want to bother us again I have my gun with me." he looked back out the window. Ryuu soon said: "Oh I will return you home tomorrow, its not safe at the moment... any idea why those mutts even wanted you in the first place?" His eyes slowly fixed back on her as he spoke.

(Its fine)
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed May 17, 2017 5:06 am

thea sighed, sadly she knew exactly why "like i said before, my brother is on a case involving gangs." she looked down at the kitten "and of course this guy got mixed up in all of this too" she smiled petting him already back into a happy mood, thea could do that she could go from sad and worried to happy and calm in seconds. "why do you call them mutts? is it gang slang" she almost giggled saying the last two words somehow finding the situation funny.
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 17, 2017 5:13 am

Ryuu nods and said: "So they are after your brother? This is why they are idiots who challenge cops but can't even defeat a small gang." He sighs then closed his eyes but soon opened them to look at the kitten and said: "Guess so... luckily he is safer then you are at the moment, your the one who got mixed up in dangerous places." He slowly stood back up and walked over to a chair where he sits down removing his gun and placing it down on the table after placing it on the safe. Ryuu looked back up and said: "Gangs don't like each other and it always goes about getting more territory, we call them mutts because their name has wolf in it and they are weaker then us."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed May 17, 2017 6:00 am

"oh.." she said but wasn't entirely listening. she was eyeing the gun, she always felt nervous around them. "im gonna go to the cafeteria here, ill be right back" she smiled, she wasnt really hungry but she didn't want to be here with this gun. she thought about calling her brother to tell him she was ok but decided it was best not to since ryuu would get blamed for taking her and her brother wouldn't listen to her if she tried to tell him it wasnt ryuu, her brother never listened. she stood up to leave hoping ryuu wouldnt stop her
Happily Wrathful

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Wed May 17, 2017 6:06 am

Ryuu nods and said: "Alright but be safe... Call me if you need help, oh and you can have the bed I am fine with a couch." Ryuu stood up walking towards the bathroom and said: "I am taking a shower quickly... enjoy the food." he entered and closed the door then turned on the shower before getting undressed. Ryuu knew he shouldn't have just let her go like that but he didn't want her to feel unsafe, if she did leave it will be at her own risk but he didn't want her in danger. Ryuu sighs getting into the shower thinking why he would even care, he seemed to care a lot about her even if he rarely knows her. After finishing his shower he got out and back into his pants, he walked out drying his hair with the white towel that was in the shower as he sits back down on the couch.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happily Wrathful » Wed May 17, 2017 6:47 am

any idea of what should happen next?]
Happily Wrathful