1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 × 1 with L U C I F E R + taikunfoo

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue May 16, 2017 4:29 am

"I hold my drink well." He smirked with a playful wink as he made his way towards his Cadillac. He whistled some thing that sounded like a hybrid between the BeeGees Staying Alive and Twinkle Twinkle little star.
"I'll meet you at the bar then!" He grinned and climbed in, driving away down the road.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Thu May 18, 2017 1:56 pm

Eric gave a small wave as Rik strolled out of the door, wondering what he had gotten himself into as the other man walked out. He would be in for a rude encounter with his mother if he showed up drunk, but money was money. He sighed heavily, tugging on the brim of his baseball cap before dialing his mother's cell phone number, hoping she would be welcoming to their guest.

(I just started season 5 and now I understand your username/signature xD)
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 am

((Haha He's my favourite character along with Dean and Crowley))

Rik drove hastily down the road, tapping his fingers smoothly to the beat of Nina Simone's Sinnerman that played from the usb that was jammed into a self-installed port. Hebsaw the flickering neon sign that showed the pub and pulled into the gravel parkinglot. He parked and briskly climbed oit, patting a chest pocket for his wallet, satisfied he had some money, He made his way towards the door.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sat May 20, 2017 12:44 pm

(This is such a dramatic season so far! I'm excited to see where it goes. Do you want to do a time skip ahead to when Eric gets off of work?)

The home phone rang a few times before his mother picked up- thankfully she was receptive to the idea of having a paying guest, and promised to have dinner started by the time they got home. She had to step out to get some extra groceries, but they did have the spare guest bedroom that they could turn down for Rik. Thankfully for him, the rest of his shift would mostly be consisting of flipping through the pages in his magazine since he was getting off before rush hour.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun May 21, 2017 6:05 am

Yeah))

Rik had already downed 3 bottles of some lableless beer. He wasn't drunk but was a lot more docile than he usually would be.
He kept glancing st the clock and door, waiting for Erik to show up. He fished out another 10 dollar bill to pay for his current drink and the next. He ignored the raised eyebrow from the bartender, He was used to it.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Wed May 24, 2017 9:36 am

Eric waved goodbye to the owner on his way out of the door, moving a little slower than he normally would due to the summer heat. His mother had already called and given him the go ahead to bring Rik over, so now he just had to find the agent. He spotted the grey Cadillac parked in front of the bar, and hoped that he hadn't gotten himself drunk enough to make a scene or to get in trouble with his mother when Eric dragged him home. He paused outside the door of the bar, listening for a few moments before pushing open the heavy wood door and walking inside. Eric spotted Rik sitting on a stool and walked over, sitting down next to him. "You've been drinking." He observed dryly, looking him over.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Wed May 24, 2017 6:36 pm

"And you haven't." Rik stated. His voice was level despite the alcohol that must have been coursing through his system. "I told you," He began wirh a triumphant smirk. "I can handle a drink." He added the last bit after another drink of his now fourth bottle. He stretched his arms out and glanced over at Eric.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Tue May 30, 2017 9:47 am

(Apologies for the delay- I was on top of a mountain with no internet)

Eric raised an eyebrow at Rik's gesture with his arms. "Alrighty then, come on, time to head over to my place. My mother is working on dinner right now- chicken." He said, hoping to work him over to his house. "Do you have your keys on you?" He asked, wondering just how exactly he was planning on moving his car around- Eric hoped that he would at least let him drive the two of them over. He didn't want to be in the car with someone who had been drinking, hoping that he wouldn't put up too much of a fuss about handing the keys over.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:28 am

Rik dangled the silver keys in front of his face with a grin, the bits of metal jingling against eachother. He didn't offer them to him; no one drove her but him. He also didn't like giving lifts, especially since he had sort of just shoved all of his previously used weapons and IDs onto the passenger seat in his rush to his next case. He hoped he could move them under the blanket he had draped over them.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taikunfoo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:41 am

Eric wanted to move to take the keys from Rik- although he paused, thinking. The man was a federal agent, why was he drinking while on the job, as well as possibly wanting to drive afterwards? A slight crease appeared on his forehead, not wanting to directly question him. Settling on another tactic, Eric leaned in towards Rik over the bar. "You see that gentleman over there?" He said, subtly pointing out a man sitting in the corner table with a cowboy hat placed on top of the pitted and stained wood. "That's the town sheriff. He's here because new is in town, at least provided you haven't introduced yourself yet. He also watches to make sure folks don't hop into their cars and drive out of the parking lot after they've been drinking. It'd be a bad call to try to drive out of here Mr. Law man." He said, trying to make it seem like he wasn't giving the officer an order.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me