1x1 with your best nightmare and *~Blizzard~*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with your best nightmare and *~Blizzard~*

Postby Esther~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:55 am

"We did attack some of his men."Carl admitted, knowing that Alexandria had first stirred trouble with the Saviors over an agreement with the Hilltops."Either way, he'll be sorry he ever did that. I'll be sure to kill him myself."he turned to where Alexandria would be, knowing they should be heading back soon."We should get going soon. There are a few walkers nearby."he motioned to a nearby walker before heading towards his home, but keeping a pace so Asriel could follow.

Link had met a few lazy people in his life, but Sans seemed to have to worst habit of it all. Then again, they did come from different places. Link from Hyrule, and Sans from a place he had not told Link of yet."Is this normal for you? To just lay around all day?"he asked suddenly, though the tone was curious and not intended to be taken in a harsh way."It seems like this is normal for you."

Serpent knew that this place wasn't friendly. This was easy to tell by just looking at the man in front of him, holding a weapon he didn't want to see in action. He shot a quick glance behind them, wondering how far they could get if the man decided to send people after them. The fence would help to slow them down, but these people were different from the ones he had met in the past. Giving a small shake of his head, he turned his gaze back to the man."What are we?"he asked, as if seeming a bit shocked by the question. Most humans knew what they were with one quick glance."Pokemon. This is Avi and i'm Serpent."he gave a small dip of his head."I'm guessing your the leader of this place. Any reason why you have that bat there?"
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:45 am

Asriel Dreemurr
He frowned "Y-you don't have to do that. I'm sure we can find another way without.. killing.." Asriel glanced in the direction of the walker that Carl pointed to. It looked like a person but.. a lot scarier. "What's a walker?" The young monster asked as he followed after Carl

Sans
He glanced over at Link, slightly amused. Most people probably would have taken offense to that, but not him. His brother already screamed at him every day for being lazy, to the point where it had no effect on him at all anymore "Yep. It's what I do best. Besides making hilarious jokes, of course. I mean, I don't see the point in actually being productive. It's so boring. Seriously though, what's the benefit?" Sans commented as he made his way to the living room

Negan
"A pokemon? What the hell..?" Negan muttered under his breath as he began to circle the two. He smiled at Serpent's question, chuckling quietly. He found that amusing for some reason. Negan lowered the bat down so it was pointing at the blue pokemon's face, only about an inch or two away from his face "I guess you could say I'm the leader. I'm Negan. And 'that bat' has a name. Her name is Lucille." His voice got slightly harsher. "She just.. helps me keep order around here."

Avi
She narrowed her eyes as Negan circled them, keeping her gaze fixed onto him. Avi's fur bristled once she saw him lower the bat uncomfortably close to Serpent's face "Hey, back off." She growled, her whole body tensed. Even though this guy looked dangerous, she was sure she could take him down with a shadow ball or two.
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:55 am

"I have too."Carl replied, though it was mostly to himself. Now he fixed his head to where Alexandria was, listening to Asriel as he spoke."When a person dies, they come back. When they do they aren't the same. Instead they seek out any living creature, trying to eat it. A bite from one of those and your infected."he explained as Alexandria came into sight

Link knew that others may see their actions in another way, but Sans did seem to have a different view point then he expected. Link himself was always on the move, working while on some dangerous adventure. It seemed he barely got time to do anything else with all the work he had, but he didn't mind it. He had grown used to it long ago."Depends on what your doing. I live in Hyrule as I said earlier, but it seems like trouble never rests."

Serpent watched the guy, clenching his jaw as he began to speak. The baseball bat didn't help at all, making him seem even more threatening. If it wasn't for that then Serpent wouldn't be as cautious as he was now. Of course he was careful about everything, but normally he could just use a move on a human and they were gone. His gaze was now fixed on the bat, Lucille as he had called her or it."So you reinforce your orders with fear."he took a step back as he heard Avi speak, ready to fight."Listen, we don't need to fight, but if we must then I will."he opened his mouth, allowing a blue glow to form as he got ready to use ice beam. He then stopped it and closed his mouth again."We do have our own weapons."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:29 am

(i can play rick if we need him)

Asriel Dreemurr
He looked down as he spoke, thinking for a moment. That kind of reminded him of himself. How he came back as a soulless flower, unable to feel any emotions. Asriel shook off the thought. He hated thinking of himself as a flower. "That sounds so scary.. why is that happening?"

Sans
"Eh. Nothing ever happens where I come from. It's the same thing every day. So, I guess I have an excuse. A lame excuse, maybe. But still an excuse." Sans shrugged as he plopped down on a couch

Negan
"Whoa! These little kitties are threatening me? That's the funniest thing I've seen all day." Negan drew Lucille back, twirling her around in his hand. "We do not do that here. One more little outburst, and you'll get either a face full of barbed wire or a face full of bullets, and neither of those sound very pleasant to me. So if I were you, I'd shut my ---- mouth, and get used to your new life. Why don't you two go through those gates over there and I can properly introduce you to my friends here?"

Avi
She took a small step backwards, her fur bristled and her sharp claws now unsheathed. She wanted to just knock him out and run, but she could see several guns aimed at them from the people behind the gates. "Why should we?" Avi hissed at him as she took another step backwards
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:39 am

Thats up to you <3 I will play a few others to help keep up with things. Tara is one I can play and I will probably take a few others))

"I wish I could tell you that."Carl had no idea exactly where this started or how, but he had grown used to it. Of course he hated it, but after so many years of this it was normal."Sadly I don't have that much knowledge on it all."he added as they reached Alexandria. Once the gate was opened up he looked at Asriel."Stay next to me. The others may be a bit jumpy."

Link looked outside, not feeling safe in this place. There had been far to many of those undead creatures for his liking."Shouldn't we go look for others?"he asked, casting a glance at Sans."There may be some nearby."

Serpent knew it hadn't been a smart move, but know it was to late. Negan did not seem happy about his actions and now they had others to worry about. If he did manage an icebeam in time he could slow them down and run off with Avi, but that was a big risk. Much bigger then he would like to take considering there were so many watching them."Avi, it would be best to listen. If we try anything then we'll be shot on the spot."he had thought the situation through, but he couldn't think of something better to do. He took a hesitant step forward, his gaze taking in all the people that weren't that far off. It seemed as if this compound was well protected."Has anybody ever managed to sneak inside?"he asked Negan, finding it hard to believe they could watch it all at once.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:17 am

(oke i guess i will even tho i have 489529752 characters already lol)

Asriel Dreemurr
He nodded as they walked into the gate, nervously glancing around at all the humans who seemed to look very surprised- and confused- to see him. A few even had guns pointed towards him. Asriel forced a small smile as he lifted a hand to wave at them, keeping close behind Carl

Rick Grimes
He had been wandering down the streets of Alexandria, freezing when he saw Carl walk through the gate with.. some kind of monster? Well, this was a new one. Rick rushed over, unsure of how to even react to this. The monster looked like it was a child, and he looked harmless. "Uh.. Carl.. can I speak to you alone for a minute?"

Sans
He sighed as Link spoke again, trying to decide if he should actually get up and do something for once or continue to laze around like he usually did. Slowly, he stood up as if it was the most painful thing he's ever done "Ughh. You're really working me down to the bone. But I guess I'll get up and do something for once."

Avi
She flicked her ear in annoyance, but she knew that Serpent was probably right. She took a few steps towards the gate, her long tail swaying softly behind her. For just a moment she wondered if she could poison him with Toxic. She probably could if she was careful enough. Would that even kill him? It would at least slow him down.

Negan
He took a few steps towards the gate, slowing his pace so the two pokemon were in front of him. He rested Lucille on his shoulder as he followed behind them. "Has anyone ever snuck inside? Man, you are hilarious. I don't think I should answer that question. Maybe, just maybe, if you listen to me, I might tell you. But for now, you are nothing but a rat I just found in the streets. So, I'll warn you one last time. Shut your mouth."
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:39 am

I feel you there X3 Luckily I am experienced with playing to many characters at once.))

Carl noticed that not everybody seemed happy to see Asriel. He could understand that though as he had been a bit cautious of the goat monster at first, just as they were. He gave small nods to the people they passed, hoping they would understand that he was no harm."Hes with me."he announced as they walked along, knowing that some would feel more at ease hearing it from him. Suddenly he spotted his father and froze for a moment. He and his father weren't on the best terms right now. He did care for his father, but it seemed as if the two argued more then they did get along."Thats my father."he explained to Asriel as Rick made his way over. He then focused his attention on his father, hoping this wouldn't end up in a quarrel."Sure dad."he shot Asriel a quick look."I'll be right back."he then walked off to a more private spot to talk to his father, expecting he would follow if he did really want to talk.

Link gave a small laugh, though it wasn't in a rude manner. He had never met anybody like Sans before and to him it was amusing. usually most would jump on the chance to see others in a situation like this, but he seemed contempt with just sitting around."Is it really that much of a bother? Its a surprise you can even get up with how you act."

Seroent narrowed his gaze and opened his mouth for a sharp retort, but clearly thought better of it and kept the silence Negan demanded. He didn't know the man and taking chances wasn't the best option. After all, if Negan threatened somebody he may mean it. Then if he spoke up it wouldn't be long before the bat hit him or he was shot. Keeping all of this in mind he stepped through the gate, but he wasn't very happy to be doing so. He would have preferred if Negan sent them off, but now it seemed they were prisoners. Seeing the people in the fence with the undead didn't make him feel better about it either. This just showed how awful of a place they were now. Hopefully they would get out of this situation alive.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:22 am

Rick Grimes
He followed after Carl, a disapproving look obviously on his face. He glanced towards Asriel for a moment, before looking back down at his son "Carl, what the hell is that? Why did you bring it here? It could be dangerous."

Sans
"Yeah. It's really killin' me. Jeez." Sans commented as he slowly walked forwards, as if just walking was too much physical activity "Well, let's go, I guess."

Negan
He followed behind the two, Lucille resting on his shoulder. "Why don't you two step inside? I got something for ya." Negan said, his voice suggesting it was more of a demand than a question

Avi
She kept her head low as she slowly walked through the gates, her green eyes scanning across all of the unfamiliar faces of the humans. She didn't like this at all. Avi froze once Negan spoke again, afraid of what was waiting for them inside. It was nothing good, she assumed. Slowly, she walked inside, her whole body tensed
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:31 am

Carl glared at his father, obviously not happy with what he had said."It? His name is Asriel. Besides, its not like you haven't caused trouble for us. After all, there was that time you took out a Savior outpost. Thats what got us in this mess!"he snapped, feeling mad at his dad as he usually did when they talked."Im surprised you noticed him in the first place! After all, you seem blind to everyone around here."he knew he and his father spent little time together, but maybe that was a good thing.

Link shrugged as Sans made his comment and lead the way out of the door, gazing around to make sure no walkers were nearby."Don't see any of those things."

Serpent wanted nothing more then to turn and attack Negan, but he stopped himself from doing so. Instead he gave a small quick nod and stepped inside, hoping to avoid a violent reaction from Negan. Making the human mad seemed like the worst scenario right now as they were pretty much prisoners.

We could have the saviors visit Alexandria soon. Add some drama))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:45 am

Rick Grimes
"Well I've sure as hell helped out this place a lot more than that thing has. That thing could be dangerous. I dont want it-" Rick cut himself off, glancing away for a moment with a heavy sigh "I don't want him here. I want him gone. We don't know what that thing's capable of."

Sans
He followed after Link, stopping next to him as he studied the horizon "Hey, uh, humans have skeletons inside of them, right? That's weird. Anyways, how come those things don't see me as one of them? At least, that one I found earlier didn't."

Negan
He lead them down a long, dark, hallway. Negan stopped at a door and unlocked it, pulling open the door to reveal a dark, cold room with no windows or any furniture inside at all "Get in." He demanded

Avi
She slowly walked where he told them to. She wanted to just run, but she knew if she did that either her or Serpent would end up getting hurt. Avi's heart skipped a beat as he opened the door, glancing back at him with a questioning look "W-what?"
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me