The Beyond - High School role-play (invite only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Beyond - High School role-play (invite only)

Postby munchqueen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:26 am

A small town in the far North, known to it's residents as The Beyond due to it's secluded nature. Here, the winter never ends; driveways to shovel all year round! Well, almost all year. From October, all the way 'till early May. Yikes. It is normal for it to be snowing, and storms come often. Many believe that living her is not worth the hassle, but the warmth of the hearts of the people who live there is quite enough keep the cold at bay. Almost everyone knows everyone else; they've lived together all their lives, after all. This all starts in high school. There is only one out here, and everyone goes there. This is where you are, actually. Here, everyone begins on their paths to their future. What will you do with your future? More importantly, what will you do with your now?

Welcome to The Beyond; more specifically, welcome to its one and only high school. This is an invite only roleplay, so you can only join with characters from The Beyond, the original roleplay. As humans, of course. Thanks for reading; now, go check out the rest of the thread. Rules first!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

CURRENT SETTING
you can find updates about any events going on, what the weather is like and white time of year I think is, and other important things to help keep up with the roleplay in this section. if you want to know what's going on, read here!

It is mid-October, and we have only a week or two left before the snow comes. The first semester has already begun, and by now, students are generally comfortable with their classes.
Halloween is only two weeks away, and people are getting excited; it's a favourite of the people in The Beyond. Soon, the thirty-first of October will roll around; you'd better get working on your costume!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules ~ ~ ~ Characters ~ ~ ~ Form ~ ~ ~ Discussion Thread

The Beyond - Wolf Roleplay

Last edited by munchqueen on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beyond - Rules

Postby munchqueen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:36 am

Please follow these rules! Break the rules three times, you get a strike. Three strikes, you're banned from the thread. So, well... You have nine lives. Use them wisely.

RULES

All Tess/CS rules apply; if you do not know them, brush up here.

On the original thread, only heterosexual pairings are allowed. Here, all relationships are allowed.

Please use [ ] { } ( ) when speaking out of character on this thread. As well as this, you may only have ooc posts here if they are in the same post as an in-character reply. All other ooc posts must be made on the discussion thread.

Please posts forms on the discussion thread; this thread is purely for role-play.

No power-playing/god-modding. Perfect characters are a no-no.

Please use proper grammar and write two/three sentences every post. I understand writer's block, but this is a minimum.

Do not harm another player's character unless given permission.

You may not play your own character's partner/crush.

Be active. If you are missing for more than a week without notice, I will send a PM to see where you're at. Longer than a month and your character will be removed.

Be respectful, and no cursing.

Please try to keep genders even.

Last edited by munchqueen on Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beyond - Characters

Postby munchqueen » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:59 am

CHARACTERS

MALES - 9

Tempest Briar|fifteen years|sophomore|munchqueen
Lucifer Eden|sixteen years|junior|munchqueen
Sawyer Creeks|sixteen years|junior|waggyfox
Agustin Abello|nineteen years|senior|waggyfox
Zeak Yavon|seventeen years|junior|Pit~bull~Lover
Tijo Lee|thirteen years|freshman|Ammy2-56
Jason Harvard|nineteen years|senior|AthenasArtz
Ontario Martingale|sixteen years|junior|Mira27

FEMALES - 7

Lilith Mayer|sixteen years|junior|munchqueen
Emily Crawford|seventeen years|sophomore|AthenasArtz
Virginia Creeks|seventeen years|junior|waggyfox
Aquarius (lastname)|seventeen years|junior|slipp99
Taurus Werner|fifteen years|sophomore|vicster007
Winter Martingale|sixteen years|junior|Mira27

RELATIONSHIPS

CRUSHES AND DATING

Ontario is crushing on Lilith.
RELATIVES

Sawyer and Virginia Creeks are siblings.
Last edited by munchqueen on Wed May 03, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Beyond - Form

Postby munchqueen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:41 am

Here is a premade form for your characters; remember to post forms on the discussion thread!

Code: Select all
[center][size=85][img]here[/img]
[left][b]Name[/b]
here

[b]Age and Grade[/b]
here

[b]Gender[/b]
here

[b]Clique/Popularity[/b]
here[/left][right][b]Crush[/b]
here

[b]Romantic Partner[/b]
here

[b]Relatives[/b]
here[/right]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[b]Personality[/b]
here

[b]History[/b]
here

[b]Residence and Outside Life[/b]
here (optional)[/size][/center]
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beyond - High School role-play (invite only)

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:32 pm

🔱Spirit🔱
Emily Crawford || Female || 17 Years || 10th Grade || Crush
Location; || Mood;
Tagged; None/Open

Emily Crawford, that shy, strange girl that usually sits in the corner alone, was currently trying to push past other students in an effort to get to her first class. She had her purse slung over her shoulder, and a small stack of books and two binders clutched to her chest. The girl pulled back her pale violet hair with a hand she managed to free, releasing a light huff. She had mixed feelings currently, relieved to be leaving her house without her controlling sister, Brooklyn Crawford (The Soul Thief), but uncomfortable with riding the bus. She wasn't afraid of being by herself- that was far from true- but the idea of being around other students made her stomach churn. It would have been so much nicer to walk to school, but it wasn't an option when she was running late.

My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:32 pm

TEMPEST BRIAR
male || fifteen years || sophomore || silent and unknown

The quiet brute made his way through the halls, slipping effortlessly between people in the crowded space. He was beauty, he was grace, whatever. He also didn't want to speak to anyone. Except, maybe, Spirit; she was two years older than him, but she was in his grade. They had first period together. He spoke to her sister, Brooklyn, sometimes. Soul, as she was called, was kind of a jerk, but Tempest wasn't one to judge. She was nice to him, and he wasn't going to hate her because she wasn't nice to everyone else. The rest of the student population couldn't care less about him, anyway. Why should he care about them?

LUCIFER EDEN
male || sixteen years || junior || unseen prince

Lucifer sat in the student commons on one of the softer chairs, his pen tapping on the small table in front of him and his eyes closed as he leaned back in his seat. He had first a first period spare; technically, he could just come to school later, but honestly, he liked it at the school more. He wished he could pay for his house himself. He didn't like having his parents step in. It felt like complete strangers were paying for his home. The lean young man took a deep breath, his chest expanding for several moments before his lungs deflated again, and he opened his eyes. Sometimes he wished he had some friends.

LILITH MAYER
female || sixteen years || junior || dangerous yet beautiful

Lilith was just pulling up at the school, only minutes before the bell for first period, and she was in no rush. It's not like she has to keep up her perfect attendance streak or whatever; she's been late before. Unsurprising, given her reputation. She kicked down the stand on her bike, then climbed off, removing her helmet and tossing her hair back. Lilith loved her uncle so much. All she had ever wanted was a motorcycle, and for her sixteenth birthday, only a few months back, he had gotten her one. Said she deserved it, after all of her hard work. He was the only person she could really trust in life. He was protective, and had disapproved of Liliths love for such a dangerous vehicle, but had gotten her one anyway because he trusted her. After he made sure she knew every safety precaution in the book, anyway.
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:42 pm

🔱Spirit🔱
Emily Crawford || Female || 17 Years || 10th Grade || Crush
Location; || Mood;
Tagged; None/Open

The quiet girl hugged the the right wall, right beside a set of heavy metal lockers, keeping her head down most of the time. She looked up every few seconds, glancing around the room to search for her locker. Emily let her hair fall in front of her face, finding it as a means to hide her face, and not need to look at anyone else. Unlike her sister, she wasn't an attention seeker, and found no need to be looked at by others. The phase which called for her to please her parents was over, and no one else needed it.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:03 am

ANNOUNCEMENT ;;
We have had our first SETTING UPDATE! They are found on the first post of the main thread, and will contain information about season and time of year, weather, important events that have happened, and upcoming events! There will be an announcement every time a new status is posted, to help you keep up with the roleplay. Click the link to check it out!
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:32 am

♕ K H A L E E S I ♕
    ➼ female ➼ 17 years ➼ straight ➼ Junior ➼
    {location: school} ➼ {scent: almond & shae butter} ➼
    {mate: crush} ➼ {tags: open} ➼ {mood: peacful}

Khaleesi sat in the back of her calculus class jotting down the last remaining notes. It was the beginning of the semesterand she was determined to keep her grade at an A. Her teacher was busy doing whatever a senior-class-teacher does. Everyone else was chatting with their new found friends. This last chapter test was going to be the downfall of her grade she but told herself she would study tonight, and not let anything distract her, especially her Halloween costume. Her silvery-grey hair was pulled to the side and dangled liflessly on her desk. The bell would ring for another twenty minutes and their teacher is allowing the rest of the period to be a study hall. After she finished the mots that were present on the board, she huffed before tossing her things into her bookbag. Khaleesi didn't really know many people and no one really knew her name due to it being so foreign and different. The young women pulled out her cell phone and began to check her Facebook page. There were four new friend requests of kids she didn't know, but did recognize from her classes. Ignoring the requests for now, she switched apps and went to her music before plugging in her earbuds. Slipping one small white earbud into her ear and allow the other one to hang loosely, she began with a song called Find your Love by Shinedown. It was one of her favorites.
She's open for Ragnar >:3 ))

♕ G L I T C H ♕
    ➼ male ➼ 5 years ➼ straight ➼
    {location: school} ➼ {scent: here} ➼
    {mate: open} ➼ {tags: open} ➼ {mood: annoyed}

Unsure what to post at the moment ~
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:25 am

(aha, but she's also open for LILITH! hahaha! >:D)

TEMPEST BRIAR
male || fifteen years || sophomore || silent and unknown

Tempest stared up at the board, his eyes blank. He was so obviously bored, having finished his work for that class. He didn't feel like taking out his phone; it's not like he had anyone to talk to, anyway. Did he need friends? Not at all. Did he want friends? Maybe a bit, if they could cope with his lack of speech. So many people had lost the ability to read body language, so they never knew what he was doing unless he told them. Verbally, that is.

LUCIFER EDEN
male || sixteen years || junior || unseen prince

Lucifer sat in the student commons on one of the softer chairs, his pen tapping on the small table in front of him and his eyes closed as he leaned back in his seat. He had first a first period spare; technically, he could just come to school later, but honestly, he liked it at the school more. He wished he could pay for his house himself. He didn't like having his parents step in. It felt like complete strangers were paying for his home. The lean young man took a deep breath, his chest expanding for several moments before his lungs deflated again, and he opened his eyes. Sometimes he wished he had some friends.

LILITH MAYER
female || sixteen years || junior || dangerous yet beautiful

Honestly, Lilith hated seating plans. Unfortunately, some teachers, even in high school, stuck by them like loyal dogs. She was in calculus, and this was that class. And she had been placed next to Khaleesi. Kaleesi didn't like Lilith very much, if at all, and Lilith disliked her in return. The first time they met was a disaster. Ragnar was evidence to that fact. He was probably why it happened, too. If Lilith weren't so stubborn, she would let Khaleesi have him all to herself; however, Lilith was 'that' stubborn. She wouldn't say she liked Ragnar - Khaleesi did much more, and she actually liked him - but she was interested. She had always found him intriguing.
And I'll Be Free

xxx

Hi there! I'm munchqueen, it's nice to meet you - kind of
meet you, that is. I consider myself an artist, as I really
do love art. Really, all of my interests revolve around art...
But, then again, I do believe that everything is artistic in
it's own way. If you're interested, check out the links in
the top corner of my siggy >>
I would really appreciate it!

gemini | slytherin | thunderclan

Image xxx Image
To Go Where I Please
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery