The Corsica Guild || PMD 1x1 with Nebby and Mintu1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Corsica Guild || PMD 1x1 with Nebby and Mintu1

Postby Balsam » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:21 am

Please do not post here unless you are myself, Mintu1 or a mod. I have had an issue with this before.

Location Reference:

The Guild of Corsica's Structure (Image from Eco Friendly Houses)

The town of Corsica is a town nestled away in a large forest. Few know of it, and that's the way they want it. The Corsica Guild was established here long ago, and is now headed by a Kommo-o and an Alolan Raichu as its guildmasters. It rests in the trees, and is above the rest of Corsica; the rest of the town happily lives in the area below, under the protection of the guild.

Outside the forest is a large, bustling city of Pokémon known as Elsinore. Pokémon from Corsica, other than members of the guild, are forbidden from going to Elsinore. Guild members keep Corsica supplied through natural resources and commerce in Elsinore.
Last edited by Balsam on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mintu1's Characters

Postby Mintu1 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:36 am

Name: Nami
Pokémon: Alolan Raichu
Role: One of the guildmasters

Personality: Nami is very kind at heart
and wants everyone to feel at home. It is said
that no one has seen her angry. Due to gaining this
reputation Nami has a hard time expressing her
emotions other than happiness and ends up botteling
them up until she is all alone. She wants everyone
to be able to go to her to seek help with troubles
and doesn't want to bother others with her own ones.

Name: Ciara
Pokémon: Alolan Rattata
Role: Night sentry

Personality: Ciara is a very stubborn girl who likes
things being her way. She is never one to take risks or go
out of the ordinary, or she believes things will get messed
up. Ciara has always believed that structure and being
strict is the only thing that matters. She has a bad habit
of letting others know her opinions when she disagrees
on something, making her kind of disliked among the other
guild members.

Name: Indra
Pokémon: Luxray
Role: Explorer of team Adagio

Personality: Indra has a very strong mind and has
alot of drive to move forwards. She hates wasting time
and can get irritated is she has to wait too long for
something or someone. Her philosophy is to use force
no need to stay aroud thinking for ages if you can just
tackle the obsticle away. She loves to lead so she can
fight the toughest enemies in dundgeons. She can
become "loud" if she doesn't get to take out her
energy on something. (aka destroy things)

Name: Aquilo
Pokémon: Swellow
Role: Explorer of team Adagio

Personality: Aquilo is a very fast thinker and
relies almost only on his wise brain. He wants to take
time before deciding things and be sure he has
everything under control. He gets easily stressed
and anxious if he isn't able to calculate actions before
they are done. He is usually trying to stay behind the
others so they can handle the fighting and he only
has to worry about the map and puzzles. If he must
though he will fight.

Name: Spud
Pokémon: Lillipup
Role: Explorer of team ~

Personality: Spud is a really social pup who will
tak to everyone hoping to share joy and exitment. His
dream had always been to join a exploration team and
sprad joy to those who need help. He isn't sure he has
what it takes though. He has never been so good at
fighting nor brain power, but he believes smile is a
power stronger than any other.

Name: Lowa
Pokémon: Fennekin
Role: Explorer of team ~

Personality: A total wild child, there is no stop
button on her. She loves to explore and be on the move.
Lowa loves to set up pranks and see others fall for them.
Lowa is very childish and can change her emotions very
fast from happy to sad to angry. She believes she could
use her energy for long explorations to discover new
things.
Last edited by Mintu1 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nebby Hates Bags' Characters

Postby Balsam » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 am

Akoni the Kommo
Role: One of the two Guildmasters.

Personality: Akoni is strict and disciplined.
He follows a regular routine and follows it to a t.
He "motivates" the members of his guild through
threats of cleaning duty or replacing the sentries.
Very proud of both himself and his guild,
he flies off the handle at any sort of insult.

Miles the Yungoos
Role: The Day Sentry

Personality: Miles is flighty and always irritable. Everything is able
to set this Yungoos off. He cares for safety and will be overbearing
at times, always trying to mind the guild members of potential danger-
no matter HOW experienced they are.

Mariko the Tsareena
Role: The Guild Cook/Stewardess

Personality: Mariko is, despite how most Tsareenas appear
to be, childish and gullible. She easily falls for pranks, so pranks
are pulled on her all the time. Mariko is a bit of a gossip, and she
believes what she hears. She is very kind towards the Guild's members,
often providing extra food on the dining table.

Lumina the Ampharos
Role: Member of Team Adagio

Personality: Lumina always has a smile on her face. She's energetic and always ready for the next adventure. She tries to motivate others, but not to push them. Her happy attitude is hard to quell, but she knows not to force it on anyone and can be serious when need be. However, Lumina can tend to become flustered easily and have her mind so focused on how she should behave that she can miss out on other things around her. She's certainly not the most observant when it comes to her surroundings, as she pays more attention to the Pokémon around her. Getting on Lumina's bad side is hard, but if
you manage it you will be on her bad side for a long time.

Hus the Ninetales
Role: Member of Team Adagio

Personality: Hus is silent. He never speaks. He is a mystery,
even to his own teammates. Tending to be off by himself,
Hus only appears when someone has need of him. He's very
awkward in social situations for obvious reasons.
Last edited by Balsam on Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nebby's Characters Pt. 2

Postby Balsam » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:26 am

Azurine the Popplio
Role: Aspiring guild member, Member of Team

Personality: Azurine is fun and bubbly. She likes to enjoy herself, but she loves
to make people smile. Azurine is a performer through and through, and
likes to show off her tricks. Behind this, Azurine is very sensitive and tends
to bottle up her emotions. She will become calmer as she grows.

André the Chespin
Role: Aspiring guild member to Member of Team

Personality: André is nervous and frightened of near everything. He wants to join
the guild so that he might get stronger; he values strength above all else. André
is very intelligent, and he is a quick-thinker; however, he does not properly put this
ability to use.
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Corsica Guild || PMD 1x1 with Nebby and Mintu1

Postby Balsam » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:27 am

Morning rose over the town of Corsica. The sky was brilliant with the warm tones of the sunrise. Up and early was one of the guildmasters, who made his way along. Akoni, the large dragon he was, found the rope bridges of the guild hard to cross. So, he would climb up and down ladders constantly. Once he reached the center, the treehouse which was the central hub of the guild, Akoni did as his kind does best; clang his scales together. The resulting sound echoed throughout the area as a wake up call.
---
Miles was jolted from his peaceful dreams by the sound of Akoni's clanging scales. Grumbling to himself, Miles exited his room; one of four in a treehouse slightly lower than and smaller than the central building. Giving himself a shake to wake himself up, Miles scurried up towards his post; would that blasted Ciara still be there?
---
Lumina happily jumped out of bed, ready to greet the day. With a sniff of the air, Lumina could smell the wafting aroma of food being prepared... Without a second thought, Lumina ran out and headed along the rope bridges to the dining room, which was in the treehouse right next to the central hub.
---
Hus opened an eye, disturbed by the sound of quick footstesps. The Ninetales stood lazily, looking about. It was morning, wasn't it... After a moment's hesitation, Hus slowly headed out towards the dining hall. He saw Lumina running ahead of him and shook his head, nearly scoffing at the sight. Of course it had been Lumina who had awoken him...
---
Azurine exited the small hut she lived in on the side of town. Being a Popplio in a place like this wasn't easy, and she found it hard to get around. This did not prevent the Popplio from happily heading out into town, heading towards the town center. Today was her chance; the Corsica guild opened its doors to everyone today. She stopped in the town center, where other young Pokémon had gathered. It was nerve wracking to see how many others had the same ideas she did.
---
André had arrived in town center long before anyone else. He stood by the edge, leaning against the trunk of a tree and watching everyone. While his posture made him seem confident, he was internally panicking; what if they rejected him? This could be his only chance to join the guild; he just had to wait here for the Guildmasters.

... It was still early, though.
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 am

Nami slowly opened up her eyes when hearing the usual wake up signal from Akoni, she was happy that he had taken up that part of the guild routine as she herself was horrible in waking up and would most likley sleep in every morning. The Raichu massaged her eyes with her paws to make herself a bit more awake. After some sleepy yawns she finally placed her hind legs on her tail and surfed towards the dining area to get herself something to ea. She couldn't run on an empty stomache on this important and long day afterall.
~~~
Ciara stamped her foot in frustraition as she heard the wake up call. She didn't want to leave yet, she could stay and work even longer, if it werent for that annoying Yungoos. Ciara wanted to avoid him at any cost so she gave the area a last glance to see that no enemy was aproaching before she scurried away from the sentry post.
~~~
Indra was already waiting outside the dining area to be let inside, she had always been an earlybird who woke up early to get some morning traing done. She saw no point in wasting her time on sleeping when she could do so much more. Her ears caught some sound comming from the rope bridges, she turned her head to see one of her team mates running towards her. She gave the Ampharos a nod to greet her.
~~~
Aquilo woke from his calm slumber. He was quick to start placing all feathers in place after the night so he would be able to fly with no problems. He liked to go through his wings every morning just in case they had been ruffeled during the night from the cold. It was some sort of instinct measure to make himself warmer.
~~~
Spud happily hopped out from his house in the village. Today was a special day, no special wasn't a word strong enought to explain it. It was a super special day today. The day his puppy dream may finally become reality. The Corsica guild were open and they would accept lucky new commers to their guild. No matter what Spud had to make sure he was one of them.
~~~
Lowa emerged from the hotel in town. She had traveled a long way here just for this day. This could be her moment to show everyone she did have what it took to become strong, just because she was the only female in her family didn't mean she was weak. She would show her brothers that they had been wrong about saying she could never become an explorer, they had to be! Lowa noticed a huge crowd and figured that was where everyone would be meeting for the event so she joined the mass suprised to see so many others. She had never seen this many pokémon at one space, this was totally new to her.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:43 am

After seeing everyone scurry to their proper place, Akoni seemed satisfied. He stayed put, watching over both the guild and the town below. He would take up too much space in the dining hall, so he would grab a bite to eat later. However, a rustling sound next to him got his attention; he noticed a large leaf with a plate on it. The plate had a Mega Donut* and a few berries on it. A small note next to it read; "So you can eat with the rest of us. Sit on the deck outside!- Mariko" Grumbling about it being a "bother", Akoni picked up the plate and used a rope bridge to go to the dining hall. He stopped on the deck-like area outside of it, seeing a smiling Mariko waiting. "...Thanks," he said, gruffly.
---
Mariko merely giggled at this; he was so set in his ways! "It has to be lonely, eating by yourself all the time! Today's a special day; why not at least sit near us?" Turning to Indra and Lumina, she said, "Feel free to make your way inside! There's plenty of food waiting! There's a special treat this morning that a nice Cofagrigus taught me how to make; it'll make you stronger for sure!"
---
Miles hopped up onto the sentry post, ready for his day's work. Luckily, Ciara was gone by the time he had arrived. Last thing he needed today was to be angered by that Rattata... Glancing downwards, Miles looked out over all the aspiring Pokémon gathered in the town center. There were so many of them! Miles growled at the thought of new trainees; they would be so obnoxious.
---
"Morning Indra!" Lumina waved with her stubby arm, smiling. "Come on, we should get ourselves a plate before Hus gets here. He has a big stomach, that guy!" After bidding Akoni and Mariko good morning, Lumina headed inside the dining hall, sitting at the table. She looked back at Lumina impatiently, almost childishly.
---
Hus reached the dining hall and ignored everyone as he went inside. Well, almost everyone. He gave Indra a curt, respectful nod before going in and sitting as far from Lumina as possible. The quiet Ninetales examined the food, looking pleasantly surprised at the inclusion of what he believed were called Mega Donuts. Each provided a fair amount of experience points, as far as Hus knew. The blue gaze of the Ninetales never left the unusual treats.
---
Azurine looked upwards and saw what appeared to be a Pokémon leering downwards. Its eyes were narrowed as they looked at the group. "Is that the sentry? He seems... Unpleasant." Shaking her head, Azurine turned to the group around her, who seemed to have been waiting for a while. A grin spread across her face. "Hey! If we're going to be waiting here a while, would any of you like to see some tricks?"
---
André scoffed when he heard the offer. He couldn't believe what he had heard. It was the dumbest notion... Performing a 'trick' here, in this crowded area... He was, however, jealous; how could she just go spout off something so idiotic without fear? André shook his head, making his way over to where a staircase, spiraled around a tree, lead up into one of the many buildings of the guild. He needed to distance himself, remind himself what he was there for.

*Gates to Infinity item. xD They have donuts okay.
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:19 am

ONce Nami reached the dining hub she jumped off her tail landing softly on the deck. "Morning Akoni" The Raichy greeted with a huge smile to her work complanion. "I see you joined us for breakfast for once" She added with a soft laugh. She looked at the Komo-os hands her eyes widening "What is that?" She exclaimed at the sight of the donut, she had never seen anything like it before.
~~~
Ciara hopped along the rope bridges towards the dining hall. As she reached she ignored everyone there and just snatched an oran berry before she scurried away to her room. She always liked to have a small snack before going to bed. Today would be a hard day for sleeping as alot of annoying trainees would be entering. With a deep sigh the dark Rattata hurried her steps so she could reach her home faster.
~~~
Indra let out an amusing laugh at Lumines comment following her inside "Good morning everyone" She then greeted with a smile as she sat down beside Lumina. "Do you think we will find some cool trainees today?" She then asked "They better be strong, just like me" She added with a chuckle.
~~~
After careful grooming Aquilo hopped outside of his room and streached his wings, he would be a bit late to breakfast but this was nothing new and he knew Mariko was well prepared even if you arrived late. He glanced at the ground where he heard alot of noise comming from remembering what day it was today. There was a huge crowd waiting for the guild masters, he couldn't help but wonder what kind of pokémon would be joining their ranks today.
~~~
Spud started bouncing as he heard the Popplio speak "What kind of tricks?" He barked in curiosity. He had heard that Popplios were great at preforming circus tricks, was he going to experience that first hand here?
~~~
Lowa gave the Popplio a sceptical glare, she wasn't going to make her wet was she? Most of all Lowa hated getting her fur soaked, she was a fox of fire not water. Lowa took a few steps back just in case to be sure her fur wouldn't be drenched by this pokémons "trick"
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:46 am

"Not sure," came the honest response. Never before, not even in his explorations, had he seen a treat like this. It certainly DID look interesting...?
---
Mariko laughed at Nami's reaction. Surprising her guildmasters was always a blast!"They're wonderful treats! They increase one of your stats or give you a bit extra strength. But they taste good to boot!"
---
Miles recoiled when he saw wide eyes look back at him. He jolted back a bit, nearly falling off of the sentry post. He scrambled back up and shook his head. "That was pitiful, Miles!" No, now he was mad again. Not mad with whoever had spotted him- okay, it was slightly with them. But in all actuality, Miles was mad at himself.
---
"Absolutely no idea!" Lumina trilled. The Ampharos seemed to be extremely happy. "Thinking about it makes me super excited, though! Finally there will be some new guys to take care of the menial jobs!" Then, with a laugh, "Kidding! Oh imagine going on a guild expedition with them all! They'd be jumping like Spoink!"
---
Hus could not help but give a chuckle at this. "You wouldn't be, Lumina?" Seeing other guild members enter the dining room, Hus quickly swept some of the Mega Donuts and berries towards him with his tails.
---
Azurine quickly created multiple water balloons. As each was formed she began to juggle them. There was a grand total of fifteen of these water 'balloons.' Azurine formed another, larger bubble, beneath her. Now, she rolled about on this bubble while still juggling. "Now, I'll be needing a volunteer!"
---
A volunteer? André recoiled at the very thought of it. Who would step up to be a part of this ludicrous behavior? André watched, interested to see if anyone would offer to 'help' the annoying Popplio.
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:39 am

Nami looked at the Tsareena with a joyful expression "Oh that sounds wonderful, I need to tast them now!" She demanded and went to get a plate of her own before she walked back to the deck not wanting to leave Akino alone out there. She sat down on her tail and took one huge bite into the donut "Tfhey tastf amazingh" Nami burst out before properlly swallowing.
~~~
Ciara finally reached her own room and sat down on her nest. She imideatley started to nibble on her oran berry. "You did great today" Ciara said to herself patting her stomache before curling up to sleep with the taste of oran berry in her mouth.
~~~
Indra nodded in response to Lumina. "Inexperienced trainees are very amusing to look at, you never know what is going through in their head" She chuckled. Taking one of the plates before Hus could claim them all Indra took a small bite of the Donut, they would increase strenght? Imideatley she grabbed a second one just in case.
~~~
Aquilo took off and flew towards the dining hall arriving quickly. He greeted everyone who were there already and took a plate of the interesting breakfast Mariko had prepared for them. "Mariko, may I ask what ingridients are in this?" Aquilo then asked in curiosity, he liked to know what he was eating for better understainding.
~~~
Spud started to bark like crazy "ME ME ME ME" He said over and over hoping to be noticed. It would be an honnor for him to help in something this interesting.
~~~
Lowa backed even farther away in horror. What was happeingin here, how could this Popplio put her in this huge risk. Shaking her head in irritation Lowa gave off a low growl. That Popplio would regret herself if even one drop of water would land on her.
(such a hydrophobe Lowa uwu)
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me