Fall from the Stars [1x1 G.L'S and Blackpearl]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Fall from the Stars [1x1 G.L'S and Blackpearl]

Postby `sappho » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:52 pm

n a d e z h d a
---------------------------

the commander clenched her fists tigtly. how dare azgeda come back and provoke me once again?! nadezhda thought sharply. she felt like she would explode with rage. she sighed, trying to calm herself.nadezhda made her way outside and over to oskar who had gotten the horses. she had her sword on her back, ready to fight. she mounted the black mare. oskar nodded to nadezhda, understanding what she had said but not being able to tell her, in a language she would understand, that he thought it was a good battle as well. he mounted the last horse, a gray stallion and they soon took off towards the trikru villages.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Octavia | The forest | outside Polis
They sped off out of the walled city and onto the trails that snaked through the forests around Polis. She held her mare at a steady canter behind the others, keeping an eye on the rear and side to make sure they weren't ambushed or followed. As they went along, she began to think about just how different it had all been when she landed a couple months ago. She went from fugitive sent to die to the last surviving member of her people assimilated into Trikru culture. It depressed her a little but she steeled her gaze, not letting it affect her too much, even if Azgeda was the reason for it all.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:10 pm

n a d e z h d a

the commander kept a loose grip on her horse's reins, riding in the front of the two seconds. she kept her eyes on the forest in front of her. she knew this forest like the back of her hand and she knew exactly where she was going. she also knew exactly what she was going to do. she was going to kill every last azgeda warrior she could get her hands on. in her eyes, azegda was no longer part of the coalition. she finally started to see the pillars of smoke caused by trikru. they were nearing her village.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:40 am

Octavia | The forest | outside Polis
The smoke could be seen from above the trees, which for Trikru usually indicated something bad. There was no way someone would be so careless to give away their position unless they'd been compromised. As they neared the outpost, Octavia felt herself get on-edge. Out of safety, she notched an arrow in her bow and held it while she urged her mare on. She kept an eye on the surrounding forest, listening for even the slightest sound. Eventually, she decided to alert the others, "I think we've got company."

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:31 am

n a d e z h d a

at times, smoke coming from the trikru villages weren't a bad time. right now, nadezhda wasn't sure if the smoke was a good or bad sign. she kept her horse at a fair pace, not wanting to wear the mare out too much. she kept her eyes ahead, trying to look for any small movement. an ice nation warrior could be lurking anyway in the forest. she turned back a bit to look over at octavia once she spoke. she nodded, outspokenly communicating to her that she understood but she didn't want to speak anymore and draw anymore attention to them that already had been.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Octavia | The forest | outside the Trikru post
The hoofbeats were all that Octavia heard and as reassuring as that was, it was also unnerving. She held her bow up the entire remainder of the ride and when they approached the post. There was evidence of the Azgeda invasion from all the hoof prints in the dirt but no sign of them around and that still didn't make her relax. She decided to hold back from interacting with he scouts and warriors in order to keep an eye out.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:16 am

n a d e z h d a

nadezhda kept her body low on her horse to make sure no one who was around saw her. even if it was a trikru warrior, they could be hostile, thinking that she was an azgeda warrior. it was best to not announce her arrival until she knew that the trikru warriors were safe and not going to kill her. "heda!" oskar's voice seemed to awake her. nadezhda was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't see what was right in front of her. in front of her was the village, burning, up in flames and bodies, scattered around. and worst of all, a sign crammed into the ground with the words, "you're too late, heda," carved into the wood.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:58 am

--- bump
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:05 am

Octavia | The forest | The Trikru post
Bow at the ready, they entered the village and Octavia was ready to fire at any given notice. The sight of the flames and the war scene in front of them changed her mind though. Lowering her bow, she stopped her mare and stared at the burning post in shock, "my god."
Easing the mare forward, they walked through the wreckage and inspected the whole thing. With buildings burning and people slaughtered in the streets, she knew Azgeda took them by surprise and outnumbered them despite their fight. She wasn't sure what to do to honour them all but she knew she would when the time came. Circling back to Nadezhda, she composed herself and fell back beside the commander.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `sappho » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:04 am

n a d e z h d a

the commander felt sick, a deep sickness in her soul. nadezhda could hardly look. she felt like she would cry or throw up or both but she knew she couldn't. she couldn't show her emotions, at this point she wasn't sure if she even had any. she had to keep her cool. she had to calm down and just thinking. she took a few deep breaths. how was it just sinking her? her home, her true home, not just polis, was gone. she dismounted her mare. she needed to check the damage, check for survivors. oskar seemed to sense her feelings. he approached her with a gentle voice, "heda, laik yu-(commander, are you-)" she cut him off. "ai laik ku(im fine)," she snapped. she walked with octavia out in the rubble of the city. "the attack must have been sudden, they had no chance," she said, grimly, looking at the dead citizens in the streets.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me