Brothers In Chains (1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Brothers In Chains (1x1)

Postby LaughingDove » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:23 am

Ebon stared at the old general. Feeling nostalgic, Ebon gave him a wolfish smile. "Hey you old dog. You seem worse for ware." Ebon chuckled. She sat next to Eres, clicking her metal claws on the ground. She would never admit it out loud, but she was nervous being in font of the general after abandoning everything so long ago.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:27 am

[center] Eres watched the old general turn around. "Two days. No idea where you were. No idea who all the mutts were that showed up, and an increase in the wolf scouts, who are looking for us, because of what you've done." The general growled. "Okay, fine, I disobeyed orders, blah, blah, But, look at all the mutts we freed. All the new recruits and hunters. You're just mad it wasn't you." Eres said, then offered a polite, yet smug, smile. "I did what I had to do. Now, do as you wish to make yourself feel better, but you knew I was going to do it with or without your help." Eres shrugged as the general glared. He turned to Ebon. "And you helped this mutt? He's terrible at obeying any kind of order, always reckless and getting us hurt."[/center}
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaughingDove » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am

"Oh come on you old dog. We freed an entire camp. More than you can do in two days." Ebon said as she returned the generals furious gaze. " Yes, but what are you going to do about the salve hunters pup?" He barked at Ebon. Her face twitched in annoyance. "Well what's the point in having hidden scouting camps if you're going to get mad about a few slave hunters!" Ebon jumped up, her hackles raising. "That was reckless and you know it! Especially with this untrained pup!" The general flared his wings and puffed out his chest. "And who's fault is it that this pup is untrained?" Ebon barked back. They were both growling and snarling at each other, practically at their throats.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:18 am

Eres rolled his eyes, mumbling. "Enough, enough, you're both pretty." He turned to the general, "Look, it sucks that you couldn't do what I just did, seeing as you're the general and should be able to, but if I'm untrained and did that with one other mutt, look at what the new additions could do if trained. Don't look at it as a loss. We're very well hidden and the slave hunters won't find us and when they do, we'll be ready. So instead of whining and whimpering like a young pup," He practically snarled the last part, "Do something about it." With that, Eres got up and whirled around, trotting outside and leaving the general behind. He was tired of sitting here doing nothing while mutts suffered in camps like the one they'd freed. They'd freed a whole camp in one day. Think of what they could do banded together.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaughingDove » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:02 am

"Eres!" Ebon chased after after Eres, leaving the general behind in a her dust. "Eres!" Ebon caught up to him. She nudged the mutt litghtly. "Hold up, I need to talk to you." She grabbed onto his haunches.
Last edited by LaughingDove on Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:21 am

Eres spun around to face the older mutt. "Yes?" He asked as patiently as possible. His butt hurt from where she'd bitten it. "That was uncalled for, by the way. I have to find that pup and the mutt I gave him too."
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaughingDove » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:23 am

Ebon smiled. "That was entirely called for." Ebon said as she blew her mane out of her face. She trotted up next to Eres. "Lets go find them together. You're stuck with me now pup." She ruffled his main with her right paw. "Since the general won't train you, I'll take you under my wing. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from me." Ebon winked at eres with a playful smile.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:34 am

Eres groaned playfully. "Great, I'm an apprentice to an old medic mutt." He shook his head, dipping it gently. "Thank you." Eres trotted off to the nursery, looking inside before looking at the medic. "I think you should go in and find the pup, maybe. I'm not a fan of the nursery." He looked back in for a moment. "He's in the back I think, with the bright pink she-mutt."
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaughingDove » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:03 am

Ebon had to dip her head down to get inside. She trotted in as if she owned the place. Their were expecting mothers and pups of all races. Ebon slightly smiled when she saw wolf pups playing with mutt pups. She trotted to the back seeing a flaming pink pelt, the she mutt was comforting the little shaking pup. "Hey there little guy." Ebon said gently as she nuzzled the pup gently. The pup recognized Ebon and ran to her, burying his cute little face in her fluffy pelt. "Hey hey, wanna go see your hero?" She cooed softly. Her maternal side was taking over. She was an experienced mother, she had a littler of 3 mutts when she was still with the rebellion. Ebon gently picked the pup up and thanked the pink pelted mutt. She trotted out and met Ere's golden gaze.
LaughingDove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:12 am

Eres nodded, smiling. "He's so small. Is it normal for pups to be this small? He's a runt, isn't he? He's so tiny, and he's shaking! Is he in shock from the attack still? No, that was two days ago, it couldn't be. Here, lemme see him." Eres spoke quickly, his words slurring together. He took a deep breath and gave an apologetic smile. "He's so small." He nuzzled the small pup, watching as he flapped his dark wings. "He's got wings! He's a winged little guy. Think he can use them now?"

OOC: This pup is the one in the picture I commissioned, by the way, Lol.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me