Spiders Web ▽ private/1x1 version▽

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Spiders Web ▽ private/1x1 version▽

Postby owl0430 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:17 pm

(please try and have two lines of typing minimum for post. just because its a private rp doesn't mean i don't still have rules.)
---Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-human-tagged;Ryuu--
she had gotten up and explored the cabin a bit, that was, untill she saw Ryuu.''you!"' she spoke angrily, seeing as he was already wake. ''Why did you bring me here?! '' keeping her guard up she watched the male carefully. Who would trust a vampire? they are mischievious and sneaky.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Ryuu

He looked up closing the book he had started to read "hm? Oh because I felt bad that you were on the ground sleeping" he shrugs and stood walking towards the door "night....by the way." He smiled and opened the door.

Akella
She walked down the road her clothes drenched in water as she walked. Her eyes wandered as she saw a giant house and looked at it, seeing a sillouette of a person she kept walking no wanting to interfer with anything.
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:42 pm

((sorry I was doing a quick reply earlier but I'm good now))
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:13 am

'''ugh. great. so it's too risky to go back home because it's still night, and chances are they haven't even unlocked th-'' she cut herself off. They weren't supposed to tell the vampires about the tunnels. '''a-anyways.... your a vampire. Why would you feel bad for me? what kind of game are you playing?'' she kept calling him a vampire, yet his eyes didn't glow. just what was he?

---Aido Nightingale--18-male-pureblood-tagged;Akella---
''hello, little human. how nice of you to stop by.''' he spoke from the balconey, jumping down and approaching her. ''why are you still outside? especially at night when even the moon's light is blocked out by the rain?'' he asked, a bit confused by this human and her actions. his eyes glowed red in the pitch-black darkness of the stormy night, thunder booming through the night.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:04 am

Ryuu
He laughed watching her "let me ask you a question... Are my eyes glowing? Did I bite you while you were sleeping? I'm not fully a vampire"he shrugged closing the door as he eyed her "I felt bad because I'm still partially human...If I wasn't you would be dead dear" he leaned on the wall watching her

Akella

She looked at him "hello..." She watched the red glowing eyes she looked up at the sky "because...It's quite a beautiful night" she smiled softly her pale skin was gentle against the black night , her eyes twitched as rain drops hit her face "isn't it Mr.?... The darkness gives an air of mystery and the rain... It's beautiful. " She smiled her tattoo twitched with every movement the rose on her forearm was the center of the tattoo "I never did catch your name." Her wrist hadn't been bandaged so the two small puncture holes were still visible
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:22 am

'''no.... your eyes are not glowing...so then your not fully a vampire?i know humans can be turned, but i always thought it was a change that only took about week..though some people do say it takes about a month....anyways thats not my point. you seem...way to ok with what's happening to you. why?''''

''' heh. you sound like a vampire now. I haven't heard many humans speak of the night like that.maybe there is more to humanity than we first thought. It's a shame that-....nevermind. that's nothing you need to know.'' he spoke, a small, calm, innocent smile on his face.''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:26 am

Ryuu

He looked at her and sat down "because. Humans are going to go extinct"he shrugged and looked at her "plus... Being a vampire unable to die by mortal hands..." He smiled and looked up at her. His head tilted

Akella

She laughed softly "that's because I'm not like most people. I don't hide from my problems. Which happens to be the one thing I adore. " She pointed the knife at him "and I love the night.... It's beautiful" she smiled softly her crystal blue eyes sparkled as she looked up at the sky
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:39 am

''' yep. there is something seriously wrong with you. you should be fighting for the survival of your own species, not ditching us! And honestly... who would want to live forever. sounds boring. But.. what do you mean humans are going to go extinct?there is still plenty of us.'''

''hmmm.. your interesting. I like you. your different from other humans. If you would like, you can stick with me. Trust me, it's much safer than anything. Would you like to know what's going on, little human?why this town is the way it is?'' he asked, with a serious expression as he looked at the female.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebby-Chan~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:45 am

Ryuu
He looked at her "don't worry about it. " He stood and looked at her "you can stay here until morning then you need to go home." He walked to the kitchen throwing her some food "eat"

Akella
She looked him over "actually I would like to know" she walked past him and looked him over "your such a strong looking male!" She giggled softly hiding her face "shall we get out of the rain?" She smiled softky
~Sebby-Chan~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spider Webs ▽ private/1x1 version▽

Postby owl0430 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:57 am

though she caught the food and was glad to recieve food, she was annoyed by the male. ''Don't worry about it?! how can i not worry about it! you say human kind is going extinct, and yet you refuse to explain? just because you've given up doesn't mean the rest of us have! jerk.'' she spoke, taking a food to a different room and locking the door.

''um....thanks?'' he spoke, confused at her comment. '''aaaanyyyways... you want to know the truth, here's the truth. Humankind is going down. this town is one of the three starting points. You could also think of it as the trial run, but none the less this is the beginning. Vampires invaded this town to see what would happen if they began to take over. Turns out the humans decided to go and hide underground from us, only surfacing as need be. Only thing is you humans have made the vampires quite annoyed. they know your all hiding underground, but they don't know where the entrances are. So...some vampires have found humans who have given up on the human race, humans who would rather be vampires and survive for this reason or that. But anyways, they have chosen these humans and turned them. They are sending these humans, who were indeed from those tunnels, and while they are still in the turning process, to locate all the entrances and earn the trust of the other humans. I guess you could say those humans are the little spiders the larger spiders are using to weave a delicate and intricate web. ''
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me