1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:06 am

"It is not just a scratch. This is not good." He said looking at her. "You are going to go and lay down. You are not going to be able to go to work so you should call in and tell them you won't be there. You need time to heal." He said to her. He sighed and looked at her. "Why did you leave? I can't protect you very well if you run off like that." He said looking at her. He really did care about her and did not want to see her getting hurt any worse.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:19 am

" Because their my friend. I can't let my own kind die. I knew something was wrong when I smelt blood. They took a iccocent life because of me. " Alexia said, as she looked up at him. She then looked away as she sighed. Her back felt a little better, but she knew it did need time to heal. Especially with the wound on her back. " It's my fault. " She said, as she pulled her hood down. She looked down at the floor before jumping off the counter. It wasn't the smartest idea as she almost fell to the floor.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:18 pm

"There is nothing we can do about it other than try to stop him. That is what I am working on. It was not your fault. You have to believe that. He took their life because they were an easy target. The thing about this guy is he does not care who it is if it will get you to him. You can't fall for his tricks." He said and caught her when she almost fell. "Let's get you back to bed." He said and started to walk slowly back to his room.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Alexia nodded as she sighed. She had fallen for his trick for sure. If only she had met it there sooner. " I do want revage on him. " She said. That was indeed true. She didn't want the male to be in the lose. It was likely he could do it again, and she didn't want that to happen. She looked up at him when he had caught her. " Thanks. " She said. She knew he probably wouldn't let her go alone to get him. It was too dangerous for one person anways. If he could do that to the werewolf, then he could easily do it to her.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:46 pm

"I know that you do and hopefully you can get it but we are not going to even think about that until you are able to fight okay?" He said to her. "I don't know that I can take him alone. He is pretty strong." He said to her and got her into bed. "Now you are not allowed to leave without me. Got it?" He said to her. "There is no way you could protect yourself from him and he is crazy. For some reason, even though I am sure he could easily take me, he wouldn't fight me. Let's try to keep it that way." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:03 am

Alexia looked at him, and nodded. He was right about her getting better. She of course would have to listen to him. " If you try to fight him alone, I'm coming. I won't let you get killed by him. " She said. The female did really mean it. Going up against him well you were alone was indeed dangerous. " Yea. " She said. Honestly, she didn't know if he would fight the other male, or not.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:15 am

"Believe me. I am not fighting him alone if I can help it. That is not the type of guy I want to mess around with." He said to her. "Once I get a few more people on my side. I will fight him and he will lose but not until then. I just won't do it." He said looking at her. "But I will find some people and get them together and take him down. I promise." He said to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:19 am

" I want to fight him too. Once I get better. " Alexia said. She didn't want to do nothing. She wanted to help since he was after her. She didn't know if he would let her help. Anyways, she shouldn't let it bother her. The most important thing was to let her body heal, and rest. If she wanted to become better then she needed to rest.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:56 pm

"Alright. You get some rest. We will deal with him later." He said to her and walked out of the bedroom. He walked down to the couch and turned on the TV and started to watch. He was hoping that she would be okay after all of this. It was hard to figure out what to do when he was not totally sure what they were up against.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Alexia nodded before she carefully turned on her side. Her wounds did sightly hurt, but she still knew it would take time to heal. She still wondered who that guy was. Why was he even after her in the first place? She had never done a single thing to him. Nothing. All she knew that she wanted to get revenge on him. Yep.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you