1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:33 am

Name: Alexia Frye

Nicknames: Goes by Alex a lot, or lexia sometimes

Species: Werewolf

Hair color: She has short black hair. Basically a Tom boy cut.

Eye color
She has sky blue eyes. They are known to change to to a dark blue if she is feeling down or not feeling well.

Work outfit
Alexia has a passion for motorcycles. She works on then often at the shop. It's close to her house so it isn't far. She wears the usually mechanic shirt. It is kinda big on her since she is small, and slim. She wears blue pants with black steal toe boots.

Regular outfit
She has a obbession with hoddies. She wears a long white sleeve with a with a grey hoddie. It sips halfway so you can see sykk the white collar of her long sleeve. She wears a black leather jacket with two white stripes in the elbow. There's two red tribal dragons on the back.( If you want a better picture of what it looks like, just look up Alex Mercer jacket. ) The collar of the leather jacket is red. She always wears the hood up as it covers her black hair, and sometimes her sky blue eyes. She wears blue pants, and black combat shoes.

Personality
Alexia is quite shy around people she doesn't know. She tends to avoid you if she doesn't know you. She acts sorta like a shy kid around unknown people. Once you get to know the girl, you will find out she is really sweet. She wouldn't harm no one unless you try hurting her. She will fight for her life if she is attacked. Giving up isn't a option for her.

Alexia tends to have really bad panic attacks if she is lost or a unknown area. She does take medicine that she always keeps with her. If it's really bad, she will fall to the ground onto her knees, and start to cry. She will try to push you away saying that she is fine. She will also often hide that she is pain or if something is wrong. Otherwise, Alexia is really nice.

History
I will add this probably tommrow when I have more of a idea of the history

Other: She tends to hide her wolf fourm so she doesn't get killed by hunters
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:08 am

ImageCute Guy in black and white by vanes_hud, on Flickr
Name: Matt Honda
Species: Vampire
Personality: He is very sweet when you get to know him but he can be mean when he needs to be and usually comes off as cold when he first starts to talk to people. He is better at keeping to himself than he is at talking to people.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:20 am

Matt was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. He had on gray tennis shoes. It was getting late and he was trying to make sure that Alexia was safe. He was learning more and more about her everyday but he also was learning just how unsafe she was because there were some hunters and a few vampires after her. He looked around to make sure that no one was around. He stayed in the shadows so that she would not think that he was the threat. He did not see anyone but he was still worried about her.

(Sorry it is kind of short. I am not very good at starting.)
Last edited by it.will.rain on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:31 am

( It's alright. )

The female walked through the woods as she usually did. Today happened to be her day off which was good. Sure, she did love working on motorcycles, but you needed at least a day off. She wasn't really worried about being out here in the first place. She was a fighter so it didn't scare her one bit. Even know she tried to avoid the hunters. She knew they had a hate for her kind, and also vampire too. She was just your inccoent werewolf that couldn't ever harm a human. Not at all.

The girl pulled down her wind as she felt the wind pick. She was indeed nice and warm. Well, she wore two three layers of clothing. Who wouldn't be. She had heard about this guy who had been following her. She never knew his name, but others had told her it was a male. She didn't know why he was following her. Of she did see him, there would be a a talk. So far she didn't pick up any threats. She didn't seem to know the guy was around as his scent didn't really pick up for her.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:00 am

Matt followed silently as he felt the wind. He did not shiver at all because he did not get cold very often. He never had. He looked around when he heard a stick break. Another vampire. He walked over and took care of the threat before he started back to where he was. Vampires were easier to take care of. They listened to him and did not go near anyone that they thought was his target. What they did not need to know is he had no plans to hurt her. He just wanted her to be safe. He had started to really like her these last couple of weeks that he had been watching over her. She seemed nice and like she would not hurt anyone if she could help it. He still had no idea why he had started to protect her but he knew he did not want to stop. He wanted to talk to her but was a bit nervous for her to find out who he was.

Matt looked around waiting to see if there were anymore threats. He did not hear or see anything at the time so he watched her to see what she was doing.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:08 am

Alexia kept on walking as she pulled on her hood once more. She didn't see why the wind wanted to pick up now. Ah, oh well. She kept on going before she heard something else. It didn't sounded good to hear. Like vocies, but the thing was she didn't know who they belonged too. The girl definitely had to be careful. If it was indeed a hunter, then her life would be at risk. Even if it was a vampire too. Not me the smartest, she walked towards where the noise was.

All of a sudden, she yelped when she felt a arrow contact eith her shoulder. She fell to the ground as she winced. She took the arrow out before placing her hand on the wound that as now bleeding. She looked up to be staring at a hunter. Alexia should of known it was one of them. The thing was where was that other voice. Were they hiding? She was about to stand up, but it hurt to even out pressure on her arm. The hunter laughed as he stared down at her, ready to finish the werewolf off.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:30 am

Matt saw the hunter. It was foolish of him to think that she would be safe. There was always more than one threat at a time. He looked at her and sighed. He ran over. "Stay down and keep pressure on it." He said to her before he bit the hunter. He grabbed his bow so he could not shoot anymore. "Get the memo already. She is mine." He said to the man. He pushed him away. "Get out of here and find someone else to hunt. She is not your problem anymore. Whoever paid you to find her, give him a message for me. I will find him and he will regret the day he decided to mess with me." Matt said to the man. He was serious. He was going to take the guy out if he would not stop. His eyes were bright red because he could smell blood.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:40 am

Alexia still looked up at the hunter. Honestly, she thought she was going to die. She closed her eyes as she except the arrow to strike her right in the heart. Then, she heard a voice. She opened her eyes to see the male over by her. Wait... Was this the guy who the werewolves kept mentioning about? It had to be.

Alexia decided not to even question the guy. She scoffed when he mentioned she was his. Ah, that just wasn't going to fly for the girl. She attempted to get up once more, but couldn't because her shoulder was hurting. She looked over at the hunter who just laughed at the vampire. " Ah, protecting your enime I see. " He said. The hunter thought the vampire was just plain crazy. He wanted to go after Alexia, and wanted the girl dead.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:00 am

"You are crazy if you think that I am going to let you touch her. I am protecting her for other reasons. No matter if she is an enemy or not does not matter. Alexia will stay safe under my watch and you need to learn that or we are going to have some serious issues. She would not hurt a human so she won't put up a fight but I will and you will not like the result of that fight." Matt said to him. "Plus, soon you will have an issue with the bite I just gave you so it would be best for you to go get that looked at. If you want to not be a vampire that is." He said to him. "Otherwise, good luck trying to balance being the thing that you absolutely hate. That would suck. Glad I love being a vampire." He said taking the bow from him. "How ironic. I could use your weapon against you." He said looking at him.

He glanced over at Alexia. He really hoped that her shoulder was not to bad but he could smell it. He stared at the hunter. "I will let you decide. Want to keep fighting or give up and find another target. I will tell you right now, you will not be able to get to her." He said. Matt broke the bow and threw it behind himself making sure to not hit Alexia. He watched the man.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:07 am

Alexia listened to the two as they talked. She didn't know how bad her shoulder was. Probably not good. She looked over to see it was bleeding depsite she had a hand over the wound. Yea, this wound didn't look so good. Not at all. She watched the hunter back up when he had threw the bow to the ground. She watched the hunter run off as she amused he wouldn't come back again. Who knew. He could get a group of hunters to go after her. That wasn't good.

" Dude, I don't even know you. " Alexia said. She managed to stand up this time, but almost stumbled. Her one ran hand was now red, as she couldn't really stop the flow of the blood. At least the girl managed to stay awake. That was good. She didn't want to end up passing out in for of this guy. That would be akward as usually.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you