1 x 1 it.will.rain

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 it.will.rain

Postby it.will.rain » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Matt locked the door and walked around. He was not really sure where he was going but he did want to walk for a while. The cool air felt really good and he was glad to just get to walk around a bit. He looked around as he walked and hoped that no threats would come so they could just enjoy their time. He loved to walk around and did it frequently when it was nice out and even if it was raining.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:12 am

Alexia followed after him as she was quiet. She wasn't sure what to say at all. The girl would remain quiet until she could think of something to say. She let out a sigh as she looked around. " Least it's still nice out. " She said. She was indeed happy it was still nice out. Their little walk wouldn't be ruined which she liked. She didn't want to end up going back in the house so soon again. That would just make Alexia not so happy if he did. She knew she needed to get some rest later. If she wanted to get better then she needed to rest of course.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:02 am

Matt smiled at her. "Yes it is. I am glad too. Maybe we can stay out for a while because it is so nice assuming nothing bad happens." He said looking at her. "And if you want too as well. We don't have to if you don't want to though. I am not going to make you do anything you don't want to do plus you need to rest anyway." He said. He looked around. "I love being outside though. It is really nice." He said to her. He thought he heard something and then saw a deer run by.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:03 am

Alexia smiled as she looked over at him. She didn't mind staying out here for awhile. It was the perfect weather to do so anyways. Might as well take the chance you have. It could rain tomorrow, or even later today. " I'm totally fine staying out here for awhile. " She said. She then sat down as she needed too. She flinched when she heard something, but then chuckled to herself. Ah, it was only a deer. Nothing bad. Just a deer that ran by. " The deer scared me for sure. " She said. At least it was only a deer. It could of been a hunter or that which Alexia wouldn't be so happy if it was.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:25 am

Matt looked at her. "It scared me a little too. I thought for sure I would have to fight someone and for some reason, I just do not feel like doing that." He said smiling at her. "I am just glad I don't have to fight cloak guy right now. That is who I instantly think of as soon as I hear a noise. He kept sending people. I wonder why all of the sudden he came and not someone that he sent. It doesn't make since." Matt said looking at her. He looked at the sky. "I really hope I can get a few people together before we have to see him again." He said.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:33 am

Alexia shrugged as she looked over at him. Honestly, she didn't know why he was even after her in the first place. The girl had done nothing wrong at all. She had almost minded her own business. Why did he want her dead? What had she done to him? His voice didn't sound fillmainer her. The cloak didn't help the sightless. You couldn't even seen what he even looked like. If only she knew why he was exactly after her. That would be a big help to her. " I don't even know why he is after me in the first place. " She said.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:05 am

Matt looked at her. "I know. I have no idea either. I am hoping to find out but it seems the only one who knows is him and I don't think we are going to find out anytime soon." He said to her. "I don't think he is really willing to talk to us about something like that." He said looking at her. "But that is okay. We will figure something out. It will be okay." He said to her. He looked around. "What would you like to see today? We could go hiking close by or we could go back to the lake...Whatever you want." He said and sat next to her.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:28 am

Alexia looked at him, and nodded. Of course he wouldn't he wouldn't talk to them. He was after her anyways, and wanted her dead. She let out a sigh as she hugged her knees close to her chest. Why her? How many lives would he take just to try to get to her? She looked over at him, and shrugged. Honestly, she was fine with whatever they did. It didn't really matter to her as she really wasn't picky. " It doesn't matter to me. You can pick this time. " She said. She didn't mind if he picked going to the lake, or taking a hike. Again, she was fine with either one.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby it.will.rain » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Matt nodded and thought for a moment. "We can go for a hike since we just went to the lake yesterday. It will be fun. I like to go hiking. It is relaxing." He said smiling at her. "Assuming you are okay to walk that far." He said to her. He stood and stretched. "We can leave whenever you feel up to walking." He said to her. He looked around and then leaned against a tree and waited for her to be ready to go. He looked at his phone to check the time and saw they had plenty of time to go out hiking before it got too dark.
it.will.rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Alexia looked over at him, and nodded. She was alright with hiking. It didn't bother her one bit, and it wasn't like something extreme. It would be fine with her to do so. " We can go now. " She said, as she stodded up. Her wounds didn't really bug her so it would probably be alright. Well, she hoped so. She couldn't bet it would be fine.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you